News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Phoenixrisen

Banned for not smiling while banning someone for not smiling.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Belle33

Banned for not realizing I'm smiling on the inside.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sharon

How twisted it that, and I am wishing to be Role playing with my new friend *smile thinking of the role play.* By the way You are soo banned with Capital B!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me use the following line: "Can you cross your legs please, Miss Sharon?"
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Banned simply because I can. :D

Sybl

Banned for labeling me 'Meanie' That's Miss Meanie, to you. :P

Mordred

Banned! So what if I wanna call you 'Miss Meanie with the Lovely Greenies'? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. Mordred that was horrid..hey it's 3 am here :P I can't rhyme all the time, can I?

Mordred

Banned for using time as an excuse! Ohh but I'll let the rhyme whine pass.. :P That wild mind makes up for it in other colorful ways. :) Just a mellow ban. Refreshments, you will find through that door over there, before you exit.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. I see through you.. yeah, I know. Whose refreshment, mine or yours?  :P

Mordred

Banned! I do believe that qualifies as a bribe.. and yes, bribes always work with me. ;) Ok, the 'special' exit this time.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I'm sorry, I thought you said Banned.. Nope, I was wrong :P Banned. Ha!

Mordred

Banned.. Ohh tying to trick me in my depleted state. I do admire the craftiness, but must at an example! *pulls level*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for misspelling on 2 counts! You're slipping my good friend :P  XD

Mordred

Banned for seeing what I missed! :) Ok, my moments are numbered. I slipped into the wrong bloody coffin last night.. one from my early crazy days.. and it's been hell to pay ever since. Pulls lever! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. Making me laugh at this hour! Are YOU sure.. it is only your moments that are numbered?   >:)

Mordred

Banned for making me laugh also! :P Ok I have always been obsessed with numbers.. so it's quite likely all my systems are gettin' to those dreaded zero-counters. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. Banned for making me ask: nah... I'll let you guess, ha ha ha.. :P XD

Mordred

Banned for letting that question linger as I now hopefully soon find my sleep. Pesky little thing scurried under the carpet earlier.. I'll somehow have to lure it out. Wish ne luck.. as you go flying! :P *pulls levvvvvver*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned and banished to your coffin! Now go before I do something I'll regret like... :P

Mordred

Banned ! Banned and banishment? Isn't that some kind of double jeopardy? We vamps got enough to worry about without gettin' twice the exile. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. 3 strikes your out. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.00 :P

Mordred

Banned.. and yes I am swiping $200.00.. for your cheek! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. ok, this time. now... go to your corner. :P