Mortal Sins [oct 12 2009]

Started by SinXAzgard21, June 12, 2009, 09:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

Wanted Thread: Sins

There are a few things everyone should know ahead of time.  I do work, and my Muse is sometimes elusive.  I cannot do straight across romance roleplays.  I must have plot and substance to my games.  I try to refrain from the corny writing as well.

Some things that I know, and like, are Star Wars, vampires, were-creatures, and demons [Keep in mind that I have read Laurell K. Hamilton's series, Anita Blake].

I can do anywhere from fantasy to modern.  Some games that I've played are, fortunately, or unfortunately, an angel v. demon war.  Other than that, I was in a Star Wars group game, which I'm working on restarting myself.

I will always take suggestions for games, so please feel free to PM me, or leave a message here in the thread.

[The first four posts are for my ideas, plots and such only. Thank you.]
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

SinXAzgard21

Wanted Games

Swift Horizon [Your character can be an opposing pirate captain, the Harp itself, or something else]: 
Pirates, mercenaries and treasure hunters roam the open waters, bring down Navy vessels and stealing from merchant ships.  The Captain of the Swift Horizon has brought in many treasures for him with the fastest ship in seven seas.  He seeks an ancient treasure, the Harp of Apollo.

[Open to Male/Female]

Death's Bite [Your character can be anything you want.  Minus Canon characters.  (Ex: A were-creature helping the Vet find the killer of one her people)]: 
An unknown were-creature is ripping mortals and immortals alike apart.  Its bite is unlike any the Spook Squad as ever seen.  The local Veterinarian, Vince, has been brought in as a source many times before to take molds of bite mark and identify the species of the animal.  The shelves of his office are littered with molds from the bite impressions of regular animals, such as the Grizzly bear and Siberian tiger.  He works closely with supernatural creatures, keeping himself well informed.  This time the bite is unknown to him...

[Open to Male/Female]

Dragon's Helm:  As a Ranger, he had been a sword and bow for hire for many years.  He had been hired to find relics most thought were lost, fight creatures many thought to be God's.  Now he has been hired to find the last remaining piece of a puzzle... The hunt for the Red Dragon's helm, the final piece of an armor set said to grant one the powers of the mighty Red Dragons.  The price is well above what he would normally ask, but the danger that lies in wait for him is bigger than he would ever dream.

[Open to Male/Female]

Now I just got back into the swing of playing console games, mainly the Wild Arm series.  After nearly beating the game in a few days I really thought that the series is done really well and it stays on point with the storyline with everything you do in the game, I do know that a lot of people do not like doing RPs based on video games but more or less I would like to do it based of the the concept of the story line of the Wild Arms series (wild west and steampunk game.)  If you have an interest please pm.

SinXAzgard21

Current Games

- Dragonriders of Pern:  Currently just our discussion.  Opening June 15th. [Character Posted]

- Draugararkvia: The Lay of Ghosts Saga:  A remake of The 13th Warrior.

- Swift Horizon  A pirate RP.  Two Captains after the same prize... Who will come out on top?

- Blackmail Bodyguard:  A female noble, bodyguard and girl impersonating another male bodyguard....  What mess will come of this.

- Twin Pains:  Kaden is a selfish and narcissistic demon.... Who now has double the problems.

-A Unknown Bite:  Vincent and Jacob have to find a new breed of creature before it begins to hunt them....

SinXAzgard21

My Links

On/Offs

Absences

SinXAzgard21

SinXAzgard21

Updated.  Added Swift Horizon, and Death's Bite to my Wanted Games.

SinXAzgard21

Updated. Added current game "Swift Horizon."

SinXAzgard21

Updated.  Added 'Dragon's Helm' to wanted games.

SinXAzgard21

SinXAzgard21