A Tale of Unrequited Love (M seeking F or M playing F)

Started by Carlcjjohnson, June 14, 2011, 09:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

Hello,

Here's an idea I've had lately. I'd be willing to do this over IM or here. As a result this is in both sections. If that's not allowed, I'd kindly ask the mods to delete this version and leave the other post in the non-forum section. I read through the posting rules, but saw that I simply have to keep my posts within the relevant category. I've done my best!

Synopsis: On a night out in a new city, a young man finds himself in very close contact with a girl in her place of work. He keeps coming back at his own expense, willing to do anything to spend more time with her, further digging himself a hole, falling for her, even deluding himself into thinking that there's something mutual there. The woman is of course used to such attention from men, and sees it as part of the territory considering her physique and line of work. She doesn't necessarily put a stop to it, but takes it as a rather typical occurrence. This inadvertently leads the young man further into his own fantasies, making him believe that he might have a shot with her.

Setting: The woman works as a lapdancer, so I see it being set in the club wherein she works. The male in the equation might be starting college, or a new job after college. The fact that he's in a new city adds to the potential for him really falling for any sign of supposed companionship. His innocence takes over when the scantily-clad female in question comes over and talks to him. He buys her drinks, he buys dances from her, he sees her body, deriving both sexual and emotional gratification from the company. He keeps coming back, looking for excuses to get people to go to the club with him, or often going alone. Jealousy comes into play when he sees her dancing for other men, so he brings gifts to impress her. This all seems relatively normal for the girl. She's not so much the villain of the story as she is just doing her job (although if you want to put a more exploitative spin on it that's OK).

Miscellaneous: The interesting thing about this idea is the lack of actual sex. Sure, there's a degree of heavy petting involved, but in the absence of anything more, the young man is more in love with the idea of the dancer than anything else. In that sense the RP is one long tease. It could lead to something more if you have any ideas concerning that. Perhaps an intimate moment in the club behind the back of management?

If you'd like to discuss it further or have any thoughts or ideas concerning this outline. Get in touch  :-)

Rochester

мαġηα εŝτ vεяιτąŝ ετ pяαεvąℓεЬιτ
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart.
Ons & Offs | Rabbit Hole | Plot Ideas | Plot Index | Absences