Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive

Quote from: Haru329 on July 22, 2011, 05:31:26 PM
I wish I had a sugar glider.

Awwww...I had to google this. I had NO idea what a sugar glider was:

Granted but it is so adorable you cannot leave the house and end up losing your job.

I wish I had a ghost writer for my delinquent posts!

Belle33

Granted, but your partners find her posts wonderful and you're saddened when you learn they prefer her to you :(  I'd be sad.

I wish I the cake I'm baking would turn out perfectly  (I know it won't - the batter was too watery *pouts*)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LateNightKiss

As you wish! Since your cake is so perfect, everyone wants to buy your secret recipe and you were kidnapped because you did not confess!

I wish I wasn't so ticklish.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

olive

Granted but now, instead of giggling when tickled you giggle while in pain. Weird.

I wish someone would come clean my house for me.

Belle33

Granted.  They cleaned up and cleaned you out - you've been robbed my friend.

I wish it weren't so hot this week.

LateNightKiss

Not a problem, but now its 10 degrees outside and you can not find your coat! Brrr, cold.

I wish I had some lemonade ^__^
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

RP7466

granted, but it is used.

i wish it where 10 degrees out  XD
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

boegiboe

Granted, it is 10 degrees Kelvin. You literally freeze.

I wish fate to shine kindly on me.

Belle33

Granted, but it shines so brightly that it blinds you.  Sorry about that.  :-\

I wish today was Friday.

boegiboe

Granted, but you miss all your midweek work deadlines and are fired from your job. You get bad references and struggle to find a new one.

I wish I could get a job

LateNightKiss

Granted, but now your job consumes 90% of your time and you don't have time for yourself anymore.

I wish I had a little poodle puppy, so I can dye his tail purple!

Zaphod

Granted but all the other puppies in the neighborhood will make fun of him and he'll bite you in revenge.

I wish my someone special would show up on this thread. :D

Lyron

Granted. They show the movie Up for everyone in this thread.

I wish I had a drum set.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Melusine

Granted. You play so loudly that your roommate (or mother, or neighbors) throws the set out the window.

I wish I could eat as much as I wanted without getting fat.

Mordred

Granted.. but before you know it, you are in a glass box, in a seedy circus, with 'some kind' of hunger inducing smoke being pumped in as you engorge yourself before crowds that watch in amazement.

I wish I could go back in time and talk some sense into my younger self.
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Granted. You go back in time to find a happy, care-free you and you talked so much sense into yourself that when you go back to the future, life as you knew it was over.
Sense is over-rated sometimes.  :-)

I wish I could take over the world.

Mordred

Granted.. yet as those crazy powers that be weave their incredible magic, the actual world you are now Supreme Ruler of is one where life has only just entered the microbe phase. They quiver in your presence.. ok, they quiver in anybody's presence. The world, however, is yours. Cold, dark, boring.. no internet. But yours!

I wish I could move things with my mind.
*See Pillory*

Joy

Granted, unfortunately you find yourself destroying your house in your sleep, enever you enter REM sleep.

I wish my actions had no negative consequences ;)

Keeper of the Lost Emoticons of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Undeniable Sin

Granted, although now you can get away with anything, and your life becomes so boring, it drives you insane.

I wish I had the mind to write a best selling romance series.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Joy

granted.  But your writing is so compelling, you find yourself dodging a stalker fan for the remainder of your now very short life.

I wish I were an oscar meyer wiener.

Keeper of the Lost Emoticons of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but seeing as how they really are irresistible, someone eats you.

I wish I were invincible, so I can continue my writing without worrying about my stalker

boegiboe

Granted, you are invincible and cannot die. Unfortunately you can still feel pain, and your stalker has a torture fetish. Hang in there!

I wish I could find my soulmate

Joy

Granted, but your soul mate turns out to be the stalker with a torture fetish.

I wish room service were free.

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but now everyone can afford it more easily, so all the hotels are overrun with people, and the kitchen is so backed up it takes over 6 hours to get your order.

I wish i could afford a nice trip to Australia.

LateNightKiss

Granted. You arrive and are so overwhelmed by the beauty of it all that you didn't notice a kangaroo steal your luggage. (I don't know what he'd want with corset panties anyway)  ;)

I wish my boss would give me a raise.