Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Delta [Needs More Monsters]

Started by AndyZ, October 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astrofig

Wheresmycow

So here's the idea for my tentacle monster:

Name pronounceable in English: Corvin
Name expressed through exchange of mental concepts: Curiosity, Pride, Perversion, Dominance
Physiology: A perfect nine inch in diameter sphere of what looks to be metal rests in an expanse of translucent orange ooze.  Normally, it's about five feet tall and about as wide, and moves by a rolling and sliding motion.  However, the ooze can be altered in terms of shape and hardness, and seems to be multifunctional, acting as muscle, bone, sensory device and organs.  This allows it to form appendages and alter its form, and the ooze can perform multiple functions at once.  Communication can be performed via a shallow telepathy, or if physical contact is made with the ooze, a significantly stronger and clearer telepathy and exchange of concepts.
Personality: Hard to say, it's an alien.  Definitely sentient and intelligent, and will communicate.
Oviposition: Can perform
Pregnancy: Can perform
Copious amounts of cum: Can perform
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Can perform
Other: It's a tentacle monster, it will do tentacle monster things and I'm okay with that.
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

summoner2183

AndyZ

Could I get a link to your old monster please?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Mora

AndyZ

Certainly ^_^

Heading to bed but I'll check it when I wake up.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

AndyZ

Lady Temptress

Awesome. Where do I post my character sheet? I'll do that tomorrow, if I'm allowed to join. I'm off to bed for the night.
Lady Dreamer

Sethala

Post it in this thread for Andy's approval first, then go post it at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155682.0 once you're approved.

Lady Temptress

Thank you, Sethala. I'll do that in the morning before I go to work. For now,  I work in 6 hours, so its time I go to sleep. :P night folks. See you tomorrow.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Rage

Hmm... Since the G in my monsters name means Generation.

What would you say to the previous Generations being involved, I won't bring them all in at once, and find some other images, but, it gives us a few more monsters in case we get a sudden rush of whores.
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

AndyZ

Let's stick to one char per person until and unless we get a glut of one type of character.

Rage

That's what I meant, I'll stick with just G-5, and in the event that we have a HUGE intake of new girls, then, I'll bring another one or two in.

That is, of course IF it happens
In a restaurant.

AndyZ

Rage

Just so's that we don't have girls' players sitting around, and leaving the RP due to lack of action ^-^
In a restaurant.

Mora

Name: Mika Fisher
Appearance:NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Year abducted:1992
Personality: Mika is very selfish on the outside, and doesn't communicate well with others, male or female. Inside she is a sweet girl, but unless she's either broken or meets the right person, she will continue to be her bitchy self.
Current Clothing: A robe over what she is wearing in the picture. These are her pajamas, she was abducted at night when she went out for a walk.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):rp preferences, good with almost anything
Oviposition:yes
Pregnancy:yes
Copious amounts of cum:yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:yes
ANAL: Please.

AndyZ

OutlawHarlot

As far as multiple monsters go, I imagine we can always have one monster take on two or more women at the same time right?  At least I'm all for it if any women want to join me he he!
Being with me is like having sex while camping...it's f*cking intense!  He he, always looking for new partners!
Oh and I made an O&O page here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154282.0
And a rp request board here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159209.0
"Oh no! A tentacle monster, and here I am in this short skirt...whatever will happen next?"

AndyZ

You can, but try not to nab too many if there are monsters who want to post without stuff.

By the way, folks: feel free to use the OOC on the AbTM board.  I can throw up a link if necessary.

Mora

Ok, thanks for the approval. I posted up my character in the other thread. Has this started yet or no? <3

AndyZ

Lady Temptress

Morning everyone. Sorry for the delay of posting my character, I've been busy. Can someone pm me the OOC , & IC thread links so I can bookmark them please? Along with the link to post character profiles? Thanks. For now, here is my character: Name: Angelina Davis. Age: 17. Year Abducted: She doesn't remember what year she was stolen. Appearance: Red hair down to her waist & emerald green eyes. Clothing: She was asleep in her bed at around 3 am when she was abducted. Angelina was wearing white shorts- no panties and a white T shirt - no bra. Personality: She is shy, naive, she was a virgin when she was abducted and she is kind, & caring, trusting.  Oviposition: Yes. Pregnancy: Yep. Pheromose / Aphridisiac: Yep. Anal: Oh yeah, anal is good. :P
Lady Dreamer