The Final Fantasy. (FF fan based game. All are welcome.)

Started by Vergil1989, June 29, 2011, 11:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenent

You get the afro of approval. O8)

Although you don't actually have to write the circumstances for the portal to appear in your background. Vergil's NPCs created them all to bring the characters directly to the kingdoms.

SargentToughie

So next question: How are his summons going to work with this world having established that summons are capable of spiritually binding themselves to a person? I'm not saying that my word's not subject to change, but this seems like something that we should iron out in advance, before he's summoning Ifrit while Aria's having a nice little chat with him, or having her ass saved by him.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Katra Alexion

I've already got morally ambiguous blast happy Black Mages and a Dark Knight

Vergil1989

Actually Rev's right on that, you don't need to pull the portal trick my friend, but you'll end up in the same place as everyone else at the same time.  Still, it's ok if you keep it there, just as long as you read everything that's been posted to keep up with everything that's been going on so far.

I actually need to talk to Katra about that and a few other things since this is OUR world now considering she's my Co-GM and all lol.  Even so, let's move this to the OOC please since that is what that is for.   ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

Name;  Randall Draconian

Gender;  Male

Age;  Looks 23.  (Is actually 200.)

Race;  Half human/half dragon.  (FF 7 knockoff of Vincent lol.)

Appearance;  Human form. 

Dragonoid form. 

Dragon form. 

Eye Color;  Fiery intense purple/lavender eyes.  (Eyes remain the same in any form.)

Hair Color; Raven black hair.

Hair Style;  Long locks that is normally left to fly about as it pleases in the wind.  When still, hangs about to the middle of his back.

Canon or Original;  Original.  FF 13

Home World/Game;  FF 13/Cocoon.  PSICOM Labs.

Hometown;  Cocoon, PSICOM Laboratories.  (More than that is unknown.)

Class;  Shapeshifter/experimental weapon.

Weapon of Choice;  Katana.

Weapon name;  Dark Side of the Moon.

Weapon Appearance; 
(Yes I know it's Tensa Zangetsu.  It's the only sword I liked for him though.)

Personality;  Despite the very hard and nightmare plagued beginning he had as a child, Randall Draconian is a good soul with a stout heart.  While usually silent and brooding by all appearances, it is rather he has to keep tight control of his emotions because if he feels too strongly such as anger for example, the dragon he keeps at bay might take control, making things....interesting.  However, he has not had a slip up for a very long time, and has been able to let his true self shine more and more as the years go by.

Ons/Offs;  (O/O page for the most part.)  When playing a guy, while I have no problems with gay people, I myself will not get anywhere near another guy in that regard at all.  Beyond that, scat, watersports, and so on are big no nos.

Background/History;  Randall Draconian was around long before Lightning and her allies wiped out the Fa'lcie in Cocoon for the evils committed by the so called god like beings that gave much and only asked blind obedience in return.  He had been a young boy living in the alleys and sewers of Cocoon's streets, having been abandoned as a child.  PSICOM forces eventually got ahold of him however and since he had no one that would miss him, took him to a secret lab that few people knew existed and began horrific experiments upon him.  Having managed to catch a very rare black dragon, the PSICOM soldiers, a splinter cell that worked outside the normal rules set up by the Sanctum and their many military branches, were trying to create a new breed of super soldier, using children as test subjects that belonged to no one and were easily taken off the streets without so much as anyone batting an eye.  The experiments turned into failures, but not before Randall became something new and ultimately deadly in the three years he had been trapped in a windowless cell with very little food or water to sustain his growing metabolic rate.  When the facility was shut down about that same time, Randall and the few surviving children that were left were dropped onto the merciless surface world of Gran Pulse and the lab destroyed and the staff publicly executed for their crimes.  Now, a hundred and eighty eight years later, Randall is a very powerful warrior that has mastered his dragon side to grand effect.

Now in Everesta when he accidentally stumbled through a rip in space and time during a mission on the surface, Randall has lived in far better peace than he had ever known for several months, his powers as a shapeshifting warrior and unstoppable force on the battlefield has aided him greatly in a far variety of situations.  He is a friend to Zoria and is in the know of many events that might concern those that are being called to his new homeland in the coming days of trial and tribulation.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Vergil1989

Schnookums, Artemis looks good my friend.  Feel free to get her going and get caught up as you can my friend.  Anyway, OOC post, get her in the character thread, and then you're free to roam as you wish.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

icandor

Name:  Richard Evens

Race:  Human

Appearance:

Eye Color:  Blue with red fleck (look purple when adrenaline is coursing through him)

Hair Color:  Dark Brown

Hair Style:  Long neat in a ponytail bangs loose in the front.

Canon or Original:  Original

Home World/Game:  Earth

Hometown:  Miyoshi

Class:  Dragoon

Weapon of Choice:  Great Spear

Weapon name:  Raging Sea Dragon

Weapon Appearance: 

Personality:  An easy going pain in the ass and cocky as all hell, Basically as long as the situation is not that big of a deal Richard will do it and earn himself a quick gil but as soon as someone make it personal or crosses Richard he will cast away all fear and put the situation down Hard may not be fast but it will be hard enough to make the person that caused it remember not to cross this man ever.

Ons/Offs:  On: Richard is very into the shy quiet people but is shy himself so he will almost never approach them unlessed pushed. His personality is that of a switch  in the fact he will be very submissive to a dom but at a certain point or when he is riled up and raring to go he becomes the Dom. Richard will at no times be intrested in another male (as long as he know it's a guy) and if he is and learns later it is a guy he will feel so self concious about the entire situation. on that same note Richard believes he should be the only sausage in a midnight wrestling match no matter how many people there are (I.E. He wants him and as many women that choose to be there)

Background/History: Born in Miyoshi at birth the child was offered up to the Leviathan as a sacrifice when they discover the Goddess of the Sea's Mark on the child. Enraged by this act the Goddess took the child and laid waste to the entire town with a Tsunami. As the child grew as so did the mark it eventually covered from one leg going up around his body and spiraled down his arm. While living with Leviathan she taught him the skills he would need to utilize her properly and trained him in the way of the Dragon Knight or more formally known as the Dragoon. As a team together the two were unstoppable by normal means while near any body of water. Richards’s reliance upon Levi (as he came to call her) was at first great but over the years he grew into his abilities becoming a man that could be relied upon to handle most situations. At age 13 Richard made it to main land and started his way across the continent so see what adventures laid in store for him. 4 years down the road and many battles later while traveling through the desert Richard ran across an interesting sight, 3 Sandworms bearing down on a lone Cactuar. While the sight looked funny Richard couldn't stand by and watch the little guy take the three on by himself so he decided to jump in Literally and Impel one from above Stapling it to the ground before launching himself off the great beat grabbing the Cactuar and making his way towards a canyon. As the two ran the Cactuar made himself comfortable on the fleeing human and used him as a mobile weapons platform to fire off burst of needles at the two pursuing sandworms. It wasn’t long before the two allies were pinned down in the canyon by the now needle impaled worms before Richard smirked and used his dragoon ability Jump to drop the Cactuar off at the top of the ledge and come down with a rain of 10,000 needles following behind him. Needless to say the two sandworms did not make it out alive and Richard found a new friend and companion he could relate to (granted future stores showed Cactuar getting into more trouble when he tried to emulate Richard). On his Eighteenth Birthday Levi gave Richard a spear she forged for him herself called the Raging Sea Dragon so deeply moved by the generous gift he broke down crying in happiness (which ruined all credibility he had built up as a tough man.) Richard is now just twenty-one and has been traveling around with no real direction talking to a beautiful lady in a sea blue dress and a green Cactuar that is riding on his shoulders.

Leviathan in summon form

Cactuar need I say more?
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Vergil1989

Very awesome icandor save for some grammar and spelling issues.  Beyond that though I am happy to have you aboard.

Katra Alexion

*finishes reading* I must say that I approve! It's good to see an old friend return to new game (meaning Richard, Levi and Cactuar). Other than what my friend there pointed out your good to go. Just slap Richard into the approved character page and make you presence known in the OOC :)

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Katra Alexion

^.^  Just you because you can't see them doesn't mean that aren't there

freakula86

I would like to take a shot at this game if that is fine by you Vergil. I have been out of the game for about 2 months just because of computer issues, I have a working comp for the moment just wanted to see if there is any room for me to join in on the fun.

Katra Alexion

We're always on the look out for new players  ;D

Dorian Grandale

Long delayed, but here's my entry for the game.

Name: Delegran Ronso
Race: Ronso, of course
Appearance:

Eye Color:  Deep Green
Hair Color: Pale Brown
Hair Style:  Long Ponytail
Canon or Original: Original
Home World/Game:  Spira (FF10)
Hometown: Kilika
Class: Machinist
Weapon of Choice: Thief Sword(Swallow)
Weapon name: Iron Gear

Personality: While rather quiet, his gaze and expression are warm and calm, making him very approachable. He is not fond of long talks but he will chat when in a good mood, which is when his beloved machines are working well. Just don't bother him while he's working, and he won't growl at you.

Ons/Offs:  You mean like this?

Background/History:  The son of a Ronso farmer, Delegran was destined for an uncommon life from the very beginning. Living in the outskirts of Kilika village, he learned early the value of hard, honest work.At the age of 10, he caught sight of a cargo airship. H was fascinated with the thing, so much, that he disobeyed his father to go look at it as it landed just outside Kilika. He wanted to know everything about it. How it flied, how did it move across the heavens, how namy people it took to run it.

At age 12, he hired himself as a deckhand on one such airship, eventually leaving when the ship came to the mainland, at Bevelle. There, with what little money he had scraped together, he paid for an apprenticeship with one of the local engineers, absorbing all machina knowledge like a sponge. At age 15, In one excursion to find ancient machina, he stumbled upon what would be the find of a lifetime. The vehicle was definitely land-based, but it was huge. As he began the slow process of rebuilding it, Delegran came to call it, 'Zareikhata', loosely translated from Ronsospeak, as 'Road-Train'.

Many other enginners were doubtful the monstruous thing would ever move, that it would take massive amounts of energy just to get it rolling. As such most discounted the mega-vehicle as a curiosity, rather than anything useful. But Delegran would not be discouraged. He worked for nearly three years to get the hulking vehicle standing on its own wheels, all twenty of them.

But once again, fortune would smile on the young Ronso. While exploring the cave where the Road Train rested, he found a small, but well-hidden chamber, that had been furbished as living quarters, as well as a small lab. There he found full blueprints for the Train, as well as for multi-use cars. Among these things he also found a small coffer, which opened easily enough, revealing a rarity of rarities in Spira: a large Magicite crystal. After much study of the blueprints, he managed to reactivate the train's power supply, by using the crystal. After centuries of slumber, the Road Train was online.

Delegran dived into driving the massive vehicle right away, quickly securing transport contracts with villages that were familiar with machina. Soon, he was able to commission several additional cargo cars, which multiplied his revenue. But the Zareikhata was a hungry beast, requiring hundreds of gallons of pure water to run properly, as well as much in the way of maintenance. This pushed Del into even more risky venues, such as the ferrying of heavy or dangerous cargo. And in the case of his latest contract, a very much wanted person.

Zeluna, was her name. A sorceress, she said she was. Her lot was an unenviable one: she was being hunted down by New Yevon elements, which wanted her dead for some reason she refused to explain. The coin was good: Seven thousand gil now, 19 thousand one they got to New Zanarkand. There, she said, the New Yevon could not touch her. Sounded easy enough, since the New Yevon people had nothing fast enough to catch Zareikhata. Or so Delegran thought.

The Al Bhed mercenaries, hired by New Yevon, attacked right in the middle of the Mi'Hen Highroad. Such blatancy meant they had been very well paid. it also meant they would likely not give up. Delegran had started the journey with three cars behind Zareikhata. By the time they were nearing the end of the road, they were down to the engine alone, and most of his crew had fallen, except for his mechanic: a plucky slip of a boy, Pripelleni was his name. Kept those Al Bhed vultures out of the engine by virtue of rifle and pistol.

That is, until they hit that strange light in the middle of the road. When they woke, they found themselves in a sea of sand, and terrible heat. Opening up all water reserves, the Zareikhata limped its way about, until a fort was sighted. The locals were very wary of them, thinking them spies, but the strange machina was alien looking enough that it was not considered an enemy. After a few tense days, they were allowed to continue on to Darkhome. That was two years ago. Delegran has now established himself as a businessman once again.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Vergil1989

VERY impressive Dorian Grandale.  Welcome to Everesta, now get your ass in gear and MOVE OUT!  Lol, joking aside, glad to have you my friend.  OOC post and this wonderful Ronso posted up in the character thread, then you are good to go.

Dorian Grandale

Katra Alexion

Meow ! Can I keep you Delegran ? I always wanted a big kitty.

Seriously, joking aside - your character looks good you have my approval.

Dorian Grandale

I'm not an easy kitty to keep, you know.

But yeah, thanks much. Glad to finally be in.  ;D

Katra Alexion

Really? I figured you for a big ole' pussy cat *reaches up and delicately scratches behind one ear*

Vergil1989

Freak, and this goes to everyone of course.  We have a pretty full roster already, so I'll allow, MAYBE two more people tops after you my friend.  After that, this gets closed unless we need more people of course.  More ACTIVE people that actually try to keep up.  "Looks at Biles, Laughing Hyena, Sazzie, Zaer, and icandor."

Revenent

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 13, 2011, 09:01:02 PM
Freak, and this goes to everyone of course.  We have a pretty full roster already, so I'll allow, MAYBE two more people tops after you my friend.  After that, this gets closed unless we need more people of course.  More ACTIVE people that actually try to keep up.  "Looks at Biles, Laughing Hyena, Sazzie, Zaer, and icandor."

*...and schnookums.*

DigitLninja

Appearance:

Name: Squall Leonhart

Race: Human

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Style: Messy and Short

Canon or Original: Canon

Home World/Game: Final Fantasy VIII (Home World is Unnamed)

Hometown: Born in Winhill, lives in Balamb Garden

Class: SEED Commander, Leader of GBDF (Gun Blade Defense Force)

Weapon of Choice:  Gun Blade

Weapon name: Lionheart

Weapon Appearance:

Personality:
Originally Squall was known to be very cold and ruthless in battle but the events of his journey changed him greatly. Not only was he a born leader but now he had the ability to be open, honest, and even show love to the people he cared about most... Though he still get's a little quiet from time to time until Rinoa appears with a little reverse psychology or joke, perhaps a kiss.

Ons/Offs: On's and Off's of a Ninja!

Background/History:
After the events of FFVIII Squal and his friends began plans to construct a main base of operations for the SEED organization. A flying fortress like Balamb Garden but much larger and with a name to match, Radiant Garden. SEED also began to grow as more and more people became interested in joining up, to the point that a separate organization within SEED was created for weapon specialists, including Gun Blade, Glove, Cross Bow, Whip, ect. Before long Radiant Garden became a utopia of it's own until it's downfall.

Squall was once again brought back into a mild depression having failed the people he cared about. After being lost with some new friends in Traverse Town he eventually made his way back to Radiant Garden and began rebuilding, With the help of these new friends they eventually eradicated the Heartless and Nobodies from the Garden and got it back up and running. Once everyone was safe, Squall boarded the Ragnarok to search for a passenger that had been lost in the destruction of the garden. Squall managed to make it to Everesta before the fuel was completely spent, and now he searches for his lost love and more fuel if he might need to leave.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

SargentToughie

Yay! Another character that Luneth can talk about the events of Dissidia with!
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

DigitLninja

>< never got to play that one... really want too...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*