Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis is sitting in one of her classes taking notes and trying to pay attention..she always thinks about shane but she knows she shouldn't.

She is currently single. Broke up with some guy a few weeks ago

torioto

Shane was amazed he managed to break up with her Alex so easily. Her Alex? no, not anymore. He was going for big leagues now. He hadn't needed her in 8 months he didn't need her now. 'But why do I feel so bad? All of a sudden I start remembering...' He arrives at the showers wondering how he got there so fast. He wast lost in his train of thought again. Great. He had just finished this mornings practice back at the field. 'Come to think of it, why am I sucking so much at football lately?' He completely ignores his thoughts again determined to finish the day as quickly as possible. "Only a couple more classes to go and tonight I'm off to Jimmy's party. Whoo!" He tells the shower as he washes off his practices sweat in the hot steamy water.

AAA111

Alex is sitting there in class quietly taking notes thinking about Shane and how much she misses him. She goes to the games weekly with her friends just to support the team but she sees him and all those memories come back. She is sitting there thinking about him as she tells herself "Get through this last class and then it is off to some party she was invited to by one of the frat brothers. I can make it. Stop thinking about Shane. He's a jerk and it's over" SHe talks to herself. She tells ryan and randy (her 2 best guy friends) this all the time but they just yell at her to stop

torioto

"Ouch!" he rubs his arm where one of his crew punched him and brought him out of his train of though. He had come to the sad realization, sigh, that he was weak. At first he was just thrilled to be single and party all night without having to think about anything else, the the more he ignored those small feelings the stronger they got. "You punch me again and I'll smack you face i swear!".

"You just look so stupid dozing off like that, I can't help it jeje" laughs stupidly.

AAA111

Class lets out and she heads out to go get ready for her soccer practice. She meets randy and they walk back to her place as they talk "What is wrong with you?" He asks her. She looks up at him and laughs as she replies "I just can't stop thinking about Shane"

"I know he was an ass to me but I just get the thoughts out of my head about him. I just don't get how he all of a sudden just broke up with me. We dated for almost 3 years. I don't get it randy" I say looking down sadly as I walk

torioto

"Tonight I'm hooking you up with Clair"
Shane looks up over the top edge of his laptop "Say what?"
"You are going to the party aren't you?"
"Of course I'm going I need myself some fun for some reason I feel like shit this week." said Shane
"Are you still thinking about that kid?"
"What do you mean?" Shane asked trying to pretend not to know what he meant. "Dude I'm totally over Alex"
"You better be, I invited the hottest chick in lit class just for you"
"Then she better be ready for me 'cuz I'm gonna be on fire tonight!" Shane jokes around some more wasting their time for the rest of the day until party time was up. But Shane couldn't help imagining his Alex coming in though that door instead of Clair.

AAA111

"Alex stop obsessing over this guy..He is not worth your time..What about that Chase guy you've been hanging out with?"
"I know he isn't but I can't help it"
"Oh yeah he invited me to a party at his frat house tonight..so I will be getting out."
"Good Alex..you deserve to get out and have a good time."
"Thanks Randy" she says smiling at him as they get closer to her house.
She always loves how Randy can calm her down.

torioto

Facebook... boring
Twitter... boring
Elliquiy... they still haven't replied to any of my posts? Lame!
'Better get dressed for Jimmy's party then, maybe I'll get lucky with Alice- umm Casey- uh Clair!, yeah all I need is to have a good time tonight with someone and everything will be fine.' He smirks going trough his stuff and looking for his clothes. Finally he pulled out the pants he was looking for and felt something fall nearby. Putting the black/green jeans on his bed he looks around the floor until he sees something shiny- the pendant he used to wear in high school. A simple golden padlock with the letter S on it. A gift Alex had given him on one Christmas or something because she said "it looked cool". 'Huh? I wonder how that get there' He continues to browse through his shirts looking for the one that looked best with his padlock pendant.

AAA111

She gets back to her place after practice has ended. She goes to her closet and looks around for something to wear to the party tonight. She finds a pair of black leggings and a dark blue 3/4 length shirt that is kind of low cut. She loves this outfit. It has always been her favorite.

"Okay shower time..Maybe it will get my mind off of Shane for awhile. I need to go this party and spend a fun night with another guy so I don't think about shane..Uh why does he still do this to me. Ughhhh" I say as I walk into the bathroom and get in the shower.

torioto

"OUCH! STOP THAT!"
"Dude you seriously have to stop traveling to pluto while I'm talking to you"
Shane was in the passengers seat of one of his friend's car looking outside the window with his blank, thoughtful expression. "Yeah I heard you"
"Hey, Shane look into the back of the car"
"Why?"
"Just check it out"
He twists himself looking to find whatever he is supposed to find.
"That's a lot of booze" I note the 5 boxes of 24 cans of Medalla. I sat back correctly and continued to stare out the window, knowing I might get punched at again soon.
"Jimmy's parties are always great. We are gonna get so wasted!"
"I'm not really in the mood for..." But i stop mid sentence as we pass in front of Alex's house. His car is there in front of it. The guy that was always saying shit about me to Alex.
"Yea, and I hope Clair's going."

AAA111

"Hey babe you ready to head out and have some fun" Chase says to me as he sits in my chair
I am dressed and ready to go.
"Yeah I'm ready let's go..Hey Chase. Thanks for tonight. I really need to get out"
"Yes of course. We are going to have so much fun. I def have the hottest girl around my arm all night"
I laugh "
Thanks that is so nice of you to say"
They walk out to his car and she gets in the passenger seat and as he gets in he starts to head over to the frat house.
She smiles as they drive thinking to herself this is gonna be a pretty fun night.

torioto

He didn't notice his clenched fists were shaking as he got off the car a closed the door a little too hard. 'It's none of my business' he told himself again for the twentieth time unable to convince himself. 'Why? I'm supposed to be having fun not thinking about that bitch' He felt a pang of regret for thinking about her that way but was interrupted again by his friend.
"Help me carry down the beer. Oh and the next time you treat my baby car like that again I'm going to punch you. Hard this time."

AAA111

"So how's life been..are you and randy like um dating because you seem pretty close?" He asks
"No of course not. Randy is my best friend. I'm single right now. How about you?"
I ask smiling as I look over at you. Not thinking about Shane for a few minutes then her thoughts go back to Shane
Thinking to herself
"I wonder what Shane is doing..I wonder if he is single..I wonder if hes happy. Ugh stop telling yourself this"
"Um nah I'm single and ready to mingle"
I laugh hysterically as we get closer to the frat house

torioto

Sitting in a couch in the living room he couldn't keep his thoughts straight.
"I'm definitely so weak" I tell myself.
"Cool some really hot chick is coming, my respects to the one who invited her"
"About time" I say as I stretch myself to the left just enough to see the door opening and a very hot girl indeed enters.

AAA111

Chase parks the car in the parking lot next to the house as they both get out of the car.
They walk in to the frat house the same one where Shane is but she doesn't spot him yet.
"Hey Alex want a beer" Chase asks her
"Yeah sure that would be nice. Thanks"
She says as she sits down on a chair in the dining room
Chase comes back and hands her a beer as he sits down next to her.
He whispers something funny in her ear.
She laughs hysterically smiling wide.

torioto

Shane is stunned, looking across the room from the sofa he sees Alex! His heart skipped a beat. 'Take a deep breath, it's no big deal, ignore it. You're here for someone else anyway' But betraying his line of though he got up and prepared himself to go and at least say hi. 'This is going to be ok' he tels himself again, that's when he comes in behind her, practically on top of my Alex. 'This is NOT going to be ok'

He  double takes on the direction and heads to the bathroom instead. Leaving the almost empty can on some shelve he washes his face in the sink. "Weak. Weak. Weak Weak Weak!" he looked at himself in the mirror. "I dumped her" He remembered myself and slumped my shoulders. Ashe dried his face with a towel he understands he might have been wrong about the whole breaking up thing. 'Yea maybe I should just talk to her...' And headed out of the bathroom dodged some of his friends on the way and found her, laughing and smiling, only not because of his jokes or his tickles as was usually the case but because of another man's wispers.

AAA111

As Chase whisper in my ear I glance out of the corner of my eye and see Shane. My face goes blank as I stare at you thinking that you look even better than the last time I saw him . Not sure what to even say or do. I slap myself in the head thinking to myself "come on girl you should have figured he could be here. he is the president of ones of these frats. Ugh"

I stare at you as I stop laughing and Chase looks at Shane then back at her. He takes her hand in his hands trying to make Shane jealous. He can't stand Shane. Never could.

torioto

Before he do anything stupid he leaves. He can see the smirk on the asshole's face as Shane turns to leave. Out of there. To his house, anywhere but there. His house wasn't that far after all though his friend had insisted it going by car. Without saying anything to anyone he opens the front door and stepped out into the night.

AAA111

"Chase I'll be right back..Don't try and stop me. I need to talk to Shane"
I say as I walk outside onto the front porch. She screams out to him
"Hey Shane..not even an hi huh. Geez"
She says standing on the front porch staring at him a half-grin.

torioto

Unable to decide whether to turn around and hug her tightly or ignore her completely Shane just stood there. Finally turning around he stared at her.
"You seemed pretty dammed trilled not having me say hi"

AAA111

"Excuse me..what's the attitude for? Remember you broke up with me. " I say looking at you kind of hurt that you didn't even say hi but still kind of smiling noticing how good you look. Trying to be brave and not break down and cry like a little baby in front of him*

torioto

"I..." The note caught me off guard. "What attitude?" I ask trying to maintain a facade on my real feelings. "I know I broke up, what's to it?"

AAA111

"The whole "you seemed to not be too  thrilled to have me not saying hi"thing. Are you pissed at me or something? " I say looking you up and down. "I'm just saying you seem mad or jealous or something with Chase or something. I don't really know why though Shane"

torioto

"Me?" I ask incredulously and then laugh a with a hint of nervousness. "Jealous? Why would I. After all I AM the one who dumped you. You said it yourself."

AAA111

Fine..What's your problem then? I come with Chase and you leave all of a sudden. What's the problem?"

I ask looking at you trying to read you but still not being able to..Never was truly able to tell what he was feeling.