Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Come back my 16 kids want to meet you. ::)

Stone

Come back and I will give them all presents.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Stone

Come back and I'll give you a future. (Yeeeeaaaaaaah!)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Please come back... you can have all the lovers you want and I'll just have you.   ::)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

*laughs*

Come back and I'll tolerate everybody I know knowing about your... technique.  XD

Belle33

Come back to me, and I'll learn some new techniques.  *laughs*

Stone

Come back and I'll never complain about your technique.  XD

Love And Submission

Sorry about all the thumb puns. Let me give you a hand for your avatar.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Stone

Come back and I'll show you how to tie them up properly.  O:)

Kahlen

Baby come back and I promise not to belittle your thumb anymore *giggles*

Stone

Come back and I'll give you all the other fingers. ;)

Kahlen

On a silver platter?  8-)

Come back and I promise I will let you play with my dolls.

Stone

Come back and I'll remember their names.  O:)

blue bunny sparkle

Come back... and I'll remember the most important name...

Stone

Come back and I'll let you scream it; even if it ain't mine. ;)

Belle33

Come back, and I'll stop pestering you to put on clothes when my mom visits.

Koyume

Come back and I promise to make more eye contact this time.

Stone

Come back and I'll quit complaining about leotards being all natty.

Anesa

If you take me back, I pwomise I'll never bite you again!  Okay sweetie?  *Crosses her fingers behind her back*  :D

Jeffrey

I'll take you back even if you speak baby talk once in a while and that makes my skin crawl...*smiles sweetly*...come on home, you crazy kid you...
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Anesa

If you can forgive me just this once, I swear to you I'll be more sensitive to your needs in the bedroom.  The next time you want to role play the "Flintstones", I'll play along and be your Wilma, and you can be my Fred!  But Dino is out of the question, got it?  Now come here and let's make the "Bedrock"!  ;P

Jeffrey

Yaba dabba do!!!

Alright, you can keep the mask...now come home, you crazy kid you...
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

DarkWorld0BrightHope

I must admit, I feel a bit silly for this, but, as it turns out, there were never any real problems between us to begin with. So if you would have me, I promise I won't become paranoid and blame every little thing on your not being here with me 24/7, you did everything right, it was all me being kooky.
So if you would have me, I would like to once more be friends.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Stone

Come back and I'll carry that kid for you.