The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Thread) - See OOC thread to join!

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SxyCowgirl

Rosa smiled at both men, impressed at the readiness of both to help and at the speed of Jack's change. She nodded and walked briskly out the door, stopping in the hallway for but a moment to determine the direction of the other and turned to walk in the direction. It wasn't longer than a minute before they drew close to the door where she got the strongest feeling. As they drew close, she could feel an odd tickling feeling on her left temple, the same feeling that used to wake up to in her early years of living in the deceased dragon's cave when other creatures came in and watch her. She stopped a little ways away and turned around casually to look at the two men following her. With little hand movements, as if talking casually to them she said "I get the feeling that someone is watching us. Can you see anyone else near the door about five down from us without making it obvious?"
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Pentagious666

"Most indubitably, my lady," He bowed graciously, his conniving smile spreading over his lips and a flash of red in his eyes. as he glanced casually over his shoulder.  He placed on hand at the bottom of the opposing sleeve and seemingly from nowhere produced five glinting spoons.  They were quite ornate and beautifully designed, and with cold efficiency he threw them behind him.  three of Valoren's spoons arched straight at the bush.  His turn continued as he took aim and flung the second set at the now dazed person in the bush, the other two spoons finished job and hidden guard was down.

Quote from: Pentagious666 on June 10, 2013, 09:55:47 AM
GM Post

A radio crackled to life in the room, "Hey boss!"
The voice was hardly a whisper but was amplified by the walkie
"Yeah?"  The man from earlier spoke.
"There are three people --" There was a metallic clang and the radio washed on static for a moment, then went silent.
"Lenny? Lenny" The leader said into the speaker before turning and gesturing for two of his men to hit the door.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Jack followed his new companions and instinct.  The Army had tought him well how to work without emotion which played to his favor when he needed to remain flesh and bones.  His instinct triggered the same uneasy feeling as Rosa, but Val war quicker on the disposal. 
He stepped to the bush where the unconcious guard now lay.  Jack removed his radio and listened for a moment.  No chatter meant they were compromised or still in unooticed.  he assumed the worst, sure he had seen them.  walking back to the group, he keyed the mic and whispered, "In position.  Awaiting orders, sir."  He nodded at the two accomplices with a stern look silently  conveying, "Here they come."
O/O

Pentagious666

"well that is one problem dealt with," Valoren said calmly.
He moved swiftly to stand next to the door the dragoness was indicating, he looked at Jack and then listened. he tuned out all else just aiming at the sound s of the door and that which lay beyond.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Rosa smiled at these two capable men, glad to have found them. Having people like them on her side through all of this she was sure would prove to be invaluable. She watched as Val dispatched the man hiding in the bushes and then Jack spoke into the walkie as though responding to the person on the other end as the one who had just been killed. When they were positioned on either side of the indicated door, she walked boldly up to it and stopped just before it. After a few short moments, a long forked black tongue flicked out of her mouth and she bent to put her face on the same level as the doorknob. With a deep breath, she puckered her lips and blew out a hot blue flame, nearly melting the handle, took it in her now long sharp teeth and pulled it off. Spitting it to the side, she quickly lunged with a half dragon, half human yell and flung the door wide open. In an instant she was off to the side of the open door, assessing the situation as quickly as she could.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Pentagious666

!!!GM POST!!!
Everyone in the room jumped back as the door exploded inwards.
"What the hell, is this Jurassic Park?" one shouted as the evident dragon head  came through.
There were eight men in all and several women about the rooms in various stages of decency, all of them looked strung out on something but the men still moved for their weapons.  The boss standing over meryl dropped the syringe containing the harsh and addicting psychotropic.  He pulled out a nickle plated pistol and tried to aim at the beast.

Valoren smirked at her ferocity and with a deft movement was already past the door.  He still hadn't shifted except for his eyes which were now a devilish red.  He lifted his hand revealing a fork which he threw at the closest man impaling him in the throat.
"It appears my lady that these men are scoundrels of the worst sort," He almost burbled as the man fell clutching at his wound.  Blood leaked between his fingers like water through a strainer.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Meryl was just starting to get her senses together again. She blinked slowly, and what her eyes saw didn't make her calm. She was in a room with a lot of other people. Her eyes could count to eight men, looking a lot like the ones that she had tried to attack earlier. And there were women there as well, some missing diffrent parts of their clothing, some having non at all.

That's when Meryl realised that she was still half-turned, her feet those of bird and she could feel a small pair of wings on her back.
Suddenly a man, the bossier one from before, was starting to close in on her. Meryl could see the syringe in his hands, and her survival instincts started screaming in her head. She wanted to move, to get away from these people, but her body still would follow her commands to fully. When she made the effort that in a regular case would have made her body bend and with the help of her arms and legs, shoot her up from the floor onto her feet, just made her body move slowly on the spot. She wanted to scream, to say no, but all she could get out was a soft moan.

Suddenly the door in the other end of the room smashed open, and somebody came in.
Meryl didn't want to believe her eyes. There was a girl rushing in, but not really a girl, since the apparent dragon head on her shoulders was there. Soon a man also entered, and his moves was so quick that Meryl's half working senses didn't have the time to see the things he threw, before one of the eight men in the room fell together, blood leaking out of him.

Was these people her to help, or were they something even worse? Meryl couldn't decide yet.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

SxyCowgirl

Rosa had just enough time to recognize this as a sort of strange brothel operation, though it was different from the ones she had known about as a girl. The girls were listless and seemed to barely notice their intrusion. As she glanced around, she saw the girl on the bed had talons rather than feet and smiled warmly at her -- or as warmly as a half-dragon face can. Her eyes shot upwards to the man beside the girl as he dropped the instrument in his hand to pull out his gun. Her smile swiftly changed from warm to malicious, daring the man to try anything. In a flash she was beside the man, pulled the gun from his hand and put it to his head. She had never used a gun before, but she hoped that holding it the same way he had been doing would be enough.

"Cease and lay down your weapons!" She half roared, and then turned and winked at the girl still on the bed.

Mist

Jack waited for a few moments as Rosa and Val charged the room.  He bided his time till he heard Rosa take charge before looking into the room.  One man was dispatched with what Jack could only assume was a fork, the butler grinning maliciously with blaze red eyes.  Jack chuckled to himself, thinking, "Crazy sumbitch."
All guns, however, were directed at Rosa, holding a particularly shiney revolver to a man's head.  Jack didnt like her odds and even with the butler's quick hands and silverware.  He took two steps back, now lined up with the door.  When he took his two steps forward again, he was running.  His skin took the much less colorful tone of grey, his steps suddenly shaking the ground.  He realized the crimes of these men, and was instantly angry.  Jack's fist met the first man under the jaw and the distinct sound of breaking bones filled the air.  The next closest man, to Jack's right, had no time to fully turn his head before he was blasted by a rock solid blow to his right ear.
O/O

Pentagious666

A tense silence fell over the room as Valoren heard the lady rosa shout, and he felt the tension thicken.  His eyes settled back to their normal color as he straightened his jacket before speaking.
"Pardon me," All of the armed men seemed to jump, "you seem to be in a bit of a bewildering predicament, I am not surprised at your reaction, however beginning a fire fight in this way will most certainly get someone killed, and she is covered in scales. I wouldn't put it one to fifty that it would be you walking out of here if you continue along this discourse,  If I may suggest that you lower your weapons before all of you end up maimed or otherwise grievously harmed?"
His eloquence dripped with dare, he almost dared them all to continue the bloodshed so that he could end all of their lives.  He could take a couple gunshot wounds and survive but they could hardly take any trauma and be standing,

!!!GM POST!!!
(woo!)

The men were puzzled at the crazed butler and the dragon lady, they didn't know what to do.  The remaining six that were still armed looked to one another for support, it seemed that they had the upper hand but on the other side their was a dragon.
"Stop!" The boss said, obviously shaken, "lower the damn guns! You boys better listen to lime boy over their or I think he gonna kill us all, he and this freak on me."

Valoren almost looked appalled by this response, but said nothing as his smile returned.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Rosa couldn't help but chortle rather dragon-like, a somewhat surprised and pleased sound, as Jack rushed in. Transforming as he ran, she watched as he knocked two of the men flat to the floor. She heard Val speak to the men, suggesting that it would be unwise to start such a fight with the weapons they held, called guns. As he spoke, drawing all eyes to him, she glanced down with a wink at the girl on the bed and winked, a wry smile turning her scaly lips up.

Luvan95

As the boss drew a gun and pointed it, the dragon girl was quick to rush forward, grabbing it from him, aiming it at the man's head and shouting out for the others to lay down their weapons. And then it turned its head and winked at her, or that was at least what Meryl think it did. She was confused. Who where these people?

Meryl looked over at the door where another man had rushed in, and before her eyes he changed, becoming something that looked a bit like stone to Meryl's eyes, and suddenly a thought hit her.

Where these people like her? She had been hearing the news, that's why she had came here in the first place. But she had thought that she would find other people that could turn into birds, just like herself, but she now understood that it could fully be possible that they maybe could just be able to turn to diffrent things instead.

As the stoneguy knocked out two more of the men, and the first man, the one dressed in more fancier clothes, opened his mouth and spoke to the other men. The boss in the dragon girl's grip was on with the suggestion, probably just to save his own skin.

When everybody was looking over at the fancy man, the dragongirl once again turned towards Meryl, and when she winked again, and even but on something that looked as a smile, Meryl carefully smiled back at her.
On's/Off's

Mist

Still in half form, Jack calmed himself and his hands and feet turned from stone to clay.  Given the company he held, he felt quite at ease even with the ammount of tension in the room.  After Val's warning, he noticed the girl next to Rosa smile. 
"I assume we're here for her?" He asked Rosa, only now seeing her talons where feet should be.  Not waiting for a reply, Jack pulled his knife from his belt and cut the leather restraints that bound the girl to the bed.  He looked for signs of whatever drug ailed the other girls in her eyes before gently picking her up. 
"As long as we got what we came for, I say we cut the rest loose and get em out oe here and let the butler take care of the rest.  I'd rather not be followed by whoever these guys work for.  No witnesses."
O/O

Pentagious666

"That is a sound idea," the butler spoke calmly shifting his position ever so slightly, nobody would realize he was about to explode into motion as his appearance remained relaxed despite all of the hostility around the room.  His glinting eyes traveled from one to the next of the dangerous men, but they had never faced a shifter before.

!!!GM POST!!!

One of the men spun the gun to the strung out scantily clad woman closest to him.
"Wanna save the bitches! let the boss go or I blow her head off!"
The other men turned to emulate, each one taking position over a different hostage.  It was only a half bluff as frightened as they were, and it could lead to alot of casualties.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Jack shook his head and carried Meryl to the door.
"I'm gettin her outta here.  The rest of you can hash out the details."  He flashed a sideways grin at Val as he passed him.  "Holler if you need me." 

Jack found a small patch of grass and set Meryl down gently.  He took a deep breath and his skin regained human color and composition.  He looked down at Meryl, his blue eyes giving her the once over before finally speaking to her.
"I'm sure you got a lot of questions but I ain't really the one to ask. Name's Jack.  Rosa, the one with a dragon head is in charge and she and the butler, Val, have the answers." Jack sat down next to her. "They'll be finished up in there in a few, anything I can getcha till then?"
O/O

Luvan95

Meryl saw how the stone man shifted his form a little, now looking more like clay than stone. After his change he seemed to finally take notice of Meryl herself, and she heard him asking the dragon girl if she was "who they we're here for". Meryl didn't know how these people had known she was there, but if they were there to save her, she didn't mind at all.

The man suddenly drew a knife from his belt, and walked up towards her. At first Meryl became a little worried, was he gonna hurt her? But when he got over to the bed and started cutting of the restraints that she suddenly noticed was holding her down. No wonder she hadn't been able to move.

When he was done he looked at her, gazing intensely into her eyes, and then Meryl could feel his hands around her body, one hand under her knees and one behind her back, as he carefully picked her up. His clay skin had a very strange feeling against the bare skin at her knees, since her trousers was torn up till the middle of her thighs, from her feet changing. She heard his words to the others, and saw how the men in the room reacted, aiming there weapons at the other woman in the room. When he told the others he was getting her out of there, Meryl felt a little relieved, she didn't wanna stay in the room a second more than she had too.

The feeling of the fresh air when he carried her out of the building was working wonders on Meryl's clouded mind. When he put her down on the ground changed and then started speaking to her, she listened curiosly as he spoke the names of all the others as well as Jack's own. Meryl noticed how he seemed like a very nice person, asking her if he could get her anything. She could help but to feel save to speak freely with him.

"Well, this is gonna sound weird, but, if you have any raw meat, bloody if possible, that would really help" She answered him. "Oh, and I'm Meryl by the way." She added together with a soft smile.
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

!!!GM POST!!!

As the man walked towards the door there was the click of a hammer and a gunshot.  All the other thugs stopped and looked at the one that had fired and then turned all of their guns bock on rose.  They all took careful aim as she was pinned holding their boss.  It seems the butler had been intent on protecting the girl, and had intercepted the projectile.
"Let him go!" the one that had fired demanded as the men started spreading around her to get to her back,

As Jack left the room Valoren groaned in his head, but said nothing as he moved with all the speed he could muster to almost vanish from one place and seemingly appear in front of the bullet.  As the bullet hit him there was a spurt of blood and he collapsed apparently quite dead, and there he lay having followed the desires of the one he was thinking of contracting with.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Rosa gave a startled angry growl as she watched Val fall to the floor in slow motion, blood spurting from the wound. Despite having only known him for a night, she had grown quickly fond of him and counted him as a friend. Her heart beat faster, heating her blood and clouding her head. Her eyes narrowed and lost their sheen, her softly scaled eyebrows blocking the light, not a bit of it to be seen except a small spark of flame in her pupils. Her lips curled up away from swiftly sharpening teeth and her black forked tongue flicked out irritably. Something in the back of her mind kept her from completely losing her temper and she channeled her rage into a rumble that grew swiftly into a roar and then a half-human challenge.

"rrrrrrRRRRAAAAALOWER YOUR GUNS OR REGRET WILL HAUNT YOU TO OLD AGE IF I ALLOW YOU TO HAVE IT!" Her eyes going swiftly to each of them, full of rage, her tongue flicking out time and again. She remained quiet for a few tense moments before speaking again, this time in a tense, harsh voice. "You've killed my friend. That will not pass without repercussion. I know I'll be stuck in your minds the rest of your lives, but listen closely to what I say now. Count yourselves lucky I have not yet dined upon your faces for I have other plans for you. Take these words to heart or they shall be the last you hear. Return these women to their families, never return to this life which you chose long ago, make good, generous and kind decisions. If you EVER stray from your new set paths I will find each one of you, your body will become sustenance to nourish me and your souls will strengthen my powers."

Pentagious666

!!!GM POST!!!

One of the men started at her voice and a gunshot rang loudly striking the drywall.  The full metal jacket easily penetrated the wall and continued on to the man in the next room sitting on the couch.  Red hot lead met meet and bone with a loud cracking noise and a spurt of crimson fluid.  For most this would be agonizing and near fatal. However this was another accursed in no distress until struck with a bullet.
The rest of the men came to bear on the lady dragon.  Steeled eyes to go with the steely pistols clutched in nervous hands.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Book Hutchison, who had been working non-stop for the past 26 hours, was sitting on his couch, passed out. The television silent, having turned itself off after its owner hadn't touched the remote for 30 minutes. Book twitched and jerked, his dreams giving him an restless sleep. In his dreams he was being chased, by who he did not know. He simply knew that it was imperative that he get away as fast as he could.

He was sprinting down an endless dirt road, seemingly in the middle of nowhere, when he came upon a high thick wall, entirely made of human bodies stacked up on  each other. All of their faces seemed familiar, but he didn't have time to ponder the thought, as a vicious growl came from behind him. A cold, icy shiver shot up his spine, and he slowly turned to face his mysterious pursuer. But right as he was about to face it, a searing hot pain shot up through his left cheek. He awoke with a ferocious  and animal like howl emanating from his vocal cords.

No doubt all of the residents of the apartment building heard him. But he could pay them no head, as his mind was focused solely somewhere else. He felt the change coming before it even happened, first with the senses. His vision began to blur, and it seemed as if the whole room was spinning, then suddenly everything was crystal clear and he could see with amazingly clarity. His hearing began to fade out into silence, but then it all came back at once, all more powerful than before. He could hear everything within a two block radius, all the sounds he had dismissed as background noise suddenly became amplified. Book collapsed to the floor of his apartment, feeling his skin as if it were on fire. The pain was almost unbearable as his bones shifted, realigned them selves, and his muscles thickened and stretched. and it took all of his willpower to stay conscious. He tried to will away the pain, to no avail. He laid there, whimpering from the agony he was enduring.

And then it was gone, all of the pain simply vanished. Book opened his eyes and got to his feet, as he stood up his head bumped into the ceiling, causing a sharp and annoying pain. He growled and looked down at himself. He had transformed into a beast. His body was covered in grey fur, and he could feel that he had the head of a lupine. He was now at least eight feet tall, and his muscles bulged with raw power. His clothes had been torn to shreds during his transformation, lying in tethers on the floor. His ears perked up as he heard shuffling feet in the room next to him, he lifted his snout to the air and inhaled through his nostrils, taking in the different scents. Most of them consistent with a low level apartment building in New York. A few however, were different, something... strange. He turned his massive lupine head towards the wall behind his TV set. The scent came from the other side of the wall, what was it?

Prey, find it, kill it.

NO! Not this time, he wouldn't give in the to lust. He refused t-

Kill, hunt, feast!! .

Kill, kill, hunt, feast, hunt, kill.  

NO NO NO NO!!! Stop it! He struggled to keep control of himself, even hitting himself on the head to try and beat some sense into him, but it was no use. The Beast was hungry, and he would not be denied.

KILL, HUNT, FEAST!!! 

And with that Book dived straight towards the wall, and within seconds rammed through it with the force of a tank.

SxyCowgirl

Rosa's eyes blazed as the men lunged for her, her teeth bared and glittering angrily. As her anger grew, so did her size, though much slower than her anger. She slashed at her attackers viciously with her long claw like finger nails and gnashed at them with her teeth, knocking the guns away from a couple of them, but not all of them. Suddenly the confusion doubled, as a wall between this room and another burst apart with the sounds of breaking drywall and wood snapping drowned out all the shouts of the men in the room and the growling and gnashing of the dragon transforming before them. That was until the sudden intrusion.

As the large furred creature burst through the wall the dragon's eyes went immediately to the source of the blast to the now crumbling wall. Eyes widening a little, the transformation ceased somewhere between a hulking dragon body and that of a woman. Cocking her head sideways some, she grinned, though not maliciously. It was more one of comradeship between two predators knowing there's plenty to go around.

Pentagious666

!!!GM POST!!!

The men scattered back away from the dragon but kept their armaments pointed at her.  One bumped the wall the bullet went through, Suddenly the werewolf burst through the drywall with a sickening crunch of would plaster and stone.  The rubble collapsed on the poor bastard and as the heavy set beast ran through the hole he simply relieved the man of his life through sheer body weight.  All of the men spun on the Garou and began to open fire.
"Kill it!" they all began to assault the wolf that seemed to ignore the bullets that merely flattened against his flesh.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Jack curiosity had in fact been peeked.  Meryl's request for raw meat seemed null as she had quickly fallen asleep on the patch of grass outside the room.  The noises inside seemed indiscernible till he heard a gunshot and Rosa's very angry tone resonate through the door.  He didn't understand it all but was sure he had heard something about them killing her friend.

"Great, the butler's dead."  Thought Jack, He began a determined walk back into the room and as his half-form clay foot hit the threshold, the wolfman came through the wall.   The image was very unclear, that of the bloody butler, the now more than half dragon smirking at the werewolf, the frightened men firing useless projectiles at the fur covered berserker.

"What the hell did I miss, Rosa?  What can I do?"  Jack yelled over the commotion, still not sure what to do with the dramatic change since he had carried Meryl out the door.
O/O

Demigod1945

Book's feral like mind barely registered the bullets impacting his skin, as his attention was focused on the lizard-lady thing, and what seemed to be a rock man walking through the door. But before he could even so much as walk in their direction, one of the many projectiles being hurled at him, managed to strike him in the eye, one of his few weaker spots. Even before the pain signals fully reached his brain, he was already howling at the men responsible, and charged directly at them.

Two of them simply stood there, side-by-side , their bodies paralyzed with fear. With a violent animal scream, he swiped his claws across one man's chest and was rewarded with him crumpling to the ground with a barely a whimper. The other he grabbed by the head with his other enormous fur covered hand and slammed the man straight into the ground, with such force that the concrete buckled beneath him and cracked wide open, and he heard the breaking of bones.

Three other men attempted to get by him and ran for the door. He caught one by the foot, dragged him towards himself and threw the man at the nearby wall. All while the man screamed like a little girl. Book whirled around to see that the other two runners were out of his grasp, running right towards the rock man. Instead of chasing after them however, Book resisted the urge and stood stock still. Having satisfied the Beast with some bloodshed, he regained control of himself, for the time being.

LynxKitten

A long day meant an even longer night in Namyria's mind. Her time with the Freak Show was about to end. She'd been with them for years without appearing to age and, while none questioned it, she knew it was time to move on. The pale, petite, brunette sat at her boudoir in her trailer and stared at herself in the dusty, faded mirror. Where would she go now? Would she slip away in the night or would she wait until morning and actually bid farewell to the family she knew and loved? Namyria jumped slightly at the sight of a small tear making its way down her cheek. Had she really been crying? She wiped away the wet bead and turned on her stool to look at her pack. The black bag laughed at her misery. Better leave now so you don't burn anyone alive!

Dawn broke between a couple of tall buildings and woke Namyria with a bright beam of yellow light. Spending the night in a tree had its perks, though, obviously, escaping the sun wasn't one of them. Gathering her things, Namyria left the large oak tree and made her way into the city's outer-lying neighborhoods. She'd been told many times how "dangerous" these streets were for a lady but she had found no threats thus far.

Several hours later, Namyria found herself tired, hungry, and relatively lost. All of the buildings looked the same and she had the sinking feeling that she had been walking in circles. Suddenly, something caught Namyria's attention. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. There was a scent on the wind, something sweet yet bitter. Opening her eyes, her pupils constricted. It was blood. Attuning herself to the scent, Namyria began to make her way towards its origin. For all she knew it was a fresh kill some hunter had made in the woods that surrounded the city.

The closer she got the quicker she realized that this was a-whole-nother situation. "What the hell?" she spoke to herself at the sight of the large, gaping hole in the side of one of the buildings. Then she heard the growls and shouting. Just turn around, Namyria. Turn around. Namyria found herself frozen outside the building where a small battle was taking place.