Sage Advice....?

Started by Captain Maltese, January 25, 2009, 11:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dready

if you have a pencil and paper, make a boat.

Schwarzepard

If you have to ask yourself "What the fuck am I doing here?" the answer is "Nothing. Leave."

dready

if you are asked a question and replied with a 'maybe', remember that it is two-thirds 'yes'. if 'probably' then it is one-half 'no' and one-third 'yes.'

Inkidu

If you find yourself in front of a sign that says, "You are here." believe it. They know things...
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

dready

the dot in the maps for malls do move around when you do as well.

WyldRanger

Quote from: Inkidu on February 01, 2009, 09:50:30 PM
If you find yourself in front of a sign that says, "You are here." believe it. They know things...

...but what if I want to be over THERE? *snickers*

Inkidu

Quote from: Xana on February 01, 2009, 09:52:53 PM
...but what if I want to be over THERE? *snickers*
Find the sign over there. :P
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

dready

if a sign says that you're going to be on fire, don't swim in the ocean.

bluejay

if you buy one of those over priced sodas from the fridge by the registers in most grocery stores..make sure you wipe if off before you drink..the snotty kid in front of you in line probably licked all of them

dready

don't eat donuts behind casings, they've already been spat on.

Grim

The truth never hurts, only actions do.
You will try.  You will fail.  You'll do so often. But that's half the fun.

O/O

dready

in a game with three sides with each being a weakness to the other, one of the weaknesses will always be stronger than the other two.

Hippie

Always listen to your spidey senses. They know more than you think... *sighs*
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

dready

if you think something and forget it, you'll forget it later as well.

Satnslillgrl

Never put the "This side down" side up when popping a bag of popcorn.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

dready

always turn an empty box with an arrow on the side upside down, to confuse the aliens who want to take over the world.

Corinthi

You will drop whatever container you hold your dice in, and generally in an inconvenient place. Plan accordingly when choosing said container.

dready

if your dice are in a bag, make sure the bag is not made of chain mail.

keep your books outside of a chain mail bag.

don't put personal belongings inside of a chain mail bag.

the only reason to have a chain mail bag, is to have a chain mail bag.

chain mail bags are perfect as a flail-esque weapon. :3

Izu

Don't mix alcohols! If you gonna drink then drink of only one type... unless you want to experience something lethal and extraordinary, in that case mix beer, white and red wine, tequila and vodka in a big glass for beer and drink it up :3 You will regret it... and everyone around you too xD

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

dready

Quote from: Izu on April 07, 2009, 05:17:58 AM
Don't mix alcohols! If you gonna drink then drink of only one type... unless you want to experience something lethal and extraordinary, in that case mix beer, white and red wine, tequila and vodka in a big glass for beer and drink it up :3 You will regret it... and everyone around you too xD
the same is not meant for non-alcoholic beverages. ;3

Skye

Don't let your mother know she was right, she'll never let you forget it.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Rider of Wind

Never ask a person what they have said too many times, they start to think you are stupid instead of hard of hearing and say it faster, not clearer.

And mixing the red koolaid mix with moon mist soda will create rocket children, it is your deicision whether this is a good thing or not. (And it's very very tasty)
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Skye

Quote from: Rider of the Wind on April 08, 2009, 01:38:49 PM
Never ask a person what they have said too many times, they start to think you are stupid instead of hard of hearing and say it faster, not clearer.

And mixing the red koolaid mix with moon mist soda will create rocket children, it is your deicision whether this is a good thing or not. (And it's very very tasty)

Truly sage advice ROTW...I'll remember that bit about the rocket children.

Don't use the men's restroom!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Rider of Wind

Don't stand too near the urinals when cleaning the men's bathroom, they can flush on you automatically! (and it's scary)

Oh and when entering the men's bathroom to clean, knock three times, ask twice and shout once to make sure that no one is in there.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Skye

Don't peek into that hole in the wall! You'll get eye damage. *Nods solemnly.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]