A Step into the Darkness {NA}

Started by Master Lucian, February 05, 2014, 11:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Lucian

A step into the darkness, can only lead into the light....

A beautiful day along the shore. Golden sand warms your feet as you traverse the beach of some vacant island. Why are you here? Perhaps your a shipwreck, the last survivor of some unfortunate cruise. Maybe you traveled here, to find solitude. Either way, those who are lost, or seek to be lost, usually find what they do not expect.

As you trudge along the warm beach sand, your foot lands on something hard, but nothing like rock. You dig yoru fingers into the sand, and come across a small pendant.

The sterling silver seemed untarnished, as if it were dropped just seconds ago. The garnet set in the curve of the Ankh seemed to glow in the sunlight, like the blood of some deity. Perhaps its your color, or you just don't wish to lose it, but you decide to use a line of string you found washed up on the shore to hang the ankh around your neck.

Suddenly, link a Mirage of some cursed desert, something comes into view that was never there before. You had walked up and down the beach several times and never noticed the cobblestone path that lead from the beach and across the ocean towards another island.

There, above the small forest on the island, was a beautiful mansion. a harbor where several boats and even a sea plane was at its base. The cobblestone path would sink slightly into the ocean, creating a serene and beautiful sight. To add to that sight, it seemed as if the world around you was set into perpetual twilight. Even though the sun glowed over head, it did not burn down as brightly or hotly. You then see a figure moving down the path, unlike anyone you had ever seen before.

He stood at 7 feet tall, a very visable physique built with sculpted muscles and broad shoulders. He wore a white linen shirt that was left unbuttoned, it waved in the slight breeze, he also wore a pair of swimming shorts that were tight against his powerful leg muscles. Digi-grade legs came to powerful animal feet with thick black claws. A long tail of bloody red tipped with silver moved with the wind. His body was covered in the reddish brown fur. It looked soft and welcoming, his chest and inner thighs were white with silver flecks. He had a fox's muzzle, smooth and enchanting. deep green eyes looking out over the ocean  with pride.

This fox being had long silver hair that came down to the base of his tail. and was so light and soft that it seemed to glid along the wind. He looked to you, surprised but not angry at your presence."Well, Hello there Stranger, Its not often I get visitors to my little paradise." the male had a rich and sultry voice, and his smile revealed fangs that seemed to sharp for a mere canine. " My name is Lucian, welcome to my home. I see you have the pendant my Daughter dropped before she went off to make a journey. Please, Don't be frightened. It is enchanted. It not only reveals my home, but shields you from the harshness of the sun. Come, let me show you a Vampires Hospitality."

At the word Vampire, perhaps you felt fear, or interest, or other things. Either way, how could you refuse a place of comfort so far from civilization? It took little time before you were at the mansion. The sound of voices and joyful children were deep inside the massive structure. It had the look of a mix between Victorian and Egyptian royalty. Marble and sandstone melded perfectly with rich dark wood and stained glass." please forgive my family. My children are with their mother. Yes, We are all Vampiric children. come into my study, and I will explain."

The Study was dark and lit warmly by a large fireplace. instead of wood, large rocks glowed with volcanic heat," Beneath the island is a volcanic fault line. It took allot of money, but I was able to tap into it. Now it provides heat, and geothermic power to generators down below." As Lucian sat with you, he presented a tray of dried fruits and cheeses along with a rich and sweet red wine.

The fox then began to explain. He was one of the first Vampires sired by Akasha, the first queen. Because of this, his body was far more resistant to sunlight. What made him half fox was a gift from the Egyptian god Seht. He was one of his High Priests during the golden age of Egypt. He still had mastery over the old magic and spells which he used to enchant his home and the pendants he used to protect him and his family.

He lived a long and strange life. until he found his Mate. She had been a baby when he found her, a child of a crackwhore of a father, and a mother to loving to let him go. A drugged up young vampire had slaughtered her family before he had a chance to save them. So he adopted the young babe. Using his magics he hid his anthromorphic form until she grew old enough to figure out what he truly was. He did not expect her to fall for him as she did. Yet when they embraced for the first time, his fate was sealed.

He did not wish to turn her until she finished college, but she begged him. He taught her his magics. gave her the skills to hide her true form, for when he turned her, she also gained a gift from the old gods an became a beautiful an voluptuous beauty of fur and flesh. It also gave them a gift no Vampire would ever have. the ability to bare Children.

Now he lives a slow, endless life of joy with her and the many children they had bared. and spent his time here. in the study, writing. He wrote stories for his lover and children to read and be read to at night. He then looked at the clock," Ah, I see that I am late for an apointment ashore. Allow me to tend to it, then when I return, we can discuss if you would like to stay, or be lead back to civilization." With that, he would shake your hand, perhaps kiss it if it were a female hand, then made his way out of the study.

Now with him gone, you take the time to explore the shelves of books more closely. It seemed that on each set of shelves, a certain shelf would catch your eye:

One a set of shelves by the door, filled with books of foriegn texts, is a shelf that, instead of books, contained an intricate rail system, with single peices of parchment set between plates of clear glass or crystal. You find that by simply pulling on one of these plates, it slips from one rail to a second rail that allows you to turn it to face you, and read it. You discover that these were a collection of poems and single page writings, ranging from delicate and Beautiful, to Dark and Sultry

Moving on, you find another shelf that contains books of a different make. they have no title on the spine, yet each book was unique, as you caress these books, you feel a sence of safety, of excitement for any age:

The first was a small volume, The woven satin with gold filigry made it look like an untitled encyclopedia.

As of this moment...the other books seem to hold no interest to you, so you move on...

Another shelf catches your eye, not for bright colors, but for the fact that unlike the books around it, all of these were of dark colors, making it stand out. Each of these books had a lock to them. Instead of a Keyhole or latch, a small gemstone sat guard over the clasp. You can feel that these books were not for innocent eyes, and only those with mature thought and body could open them just by touching them:

the first volume was made from black snake skin, a bright red gem clasped it shut

The next was a journal of red leather, etched to look like Dragon Scale
The One law of the Collar is that the Dominant is not truly in control. He is a King, the protector and savior of the submissive. She is the queen, who knows wisdom and love, and willingly gives her passions onto her lord. The Master may be a vile and seductive beast. Yet it is the Submissive who allows such ferocity to be unleashed. The Submissive always has the right to say....Stop.

Master Lucian

The Virdor River, a Great slit in the Landscape. Its pristine waters have an enchanting green hue to it caused by minerals drawn up from the mountains, from which the Virdor springs from. on one side lies the golden plains of Ish. horses herd across the plains magestically. On the other Side of the river, a truly different landscape. The Silvactus. The Forest of Souls.

the Silvactus was a great expance of jungle, wood, and forest. Any form of landscape that involved tightly packed trees would be joined together into Hundreds of leagues of different Viridian shades. there were even some expanses that were full water swamps and wetlands, covered by massive trees that rooted into the water soaked soil. Each change in the forested landscape would have one tree, taller than the others. These Were The Silva, Daughters to the Great Mother.

The Great Mother was the Oldest and largest tree within the Silvactus. it was also the largest. spanning the area of a large castle at its roots, the Mother grew in a swirling spire of dark brown wood. It branched out  and spread  as it rose higher and higher, until it touched the clouds above. It could house a city of people. Yet instead, It was home to wild life, and the spirits of the forest.

Among animals and spirits, there was a special kind that Were born from humans the Great mother chose to bless. They were the Dryads, Human beauties blessed with powers centering around flowers and vital plants. These flora grows on and around them, and can even be used to defend themselves and the forest. Thier beauty is only equaled by thier strength, becoming vicious fighters when provoked. They serve as scouts, messengers, guides to humans who stray into the mighty Silvactus.

They began as slaves, captured by pillaged towns and settlements, hidden within the forest. The great mother took pitty on them. and saved them. Begining with Rosa, who became the Black Queen. She is the only one to bare the Black Rose, a sacred and powerful blossom, born from those souls who could not be saved in time. She is the only one who can commune with the ghosts and spirits of the Forest, even bring the dead to her aide. She used her Dryads to wage war upon the Slavers and thier ilk. driving them from the forest before turning to protect and allow humans to journey and live safely within the trees.

Yet the Black Queen can only do so much. While she cares for her kind and the peace of the Forest nation, someone had to be chosen to protect the trees themselves. to cultivate and create life as the Mother's Hand. To serve as husband, King, Protector. He came before the Black Queen, came before the Dryad. He existed only to protect the forest, and not care for the humans and their dealings. his name was Ahote

He began as a human, Much like Rosa. Only he was a child in the beginning of his fate. a tribal boy who hunted and loved the forest itself. fed off it, praised and payed homage to it. He traveled deeper and farther than any man had. He left his tribe and never turned back. the great mother tried to protect him, Care for him as a mother should. Yet he came upon the Great tree, and was doomed by his love for it.

Before Ahote, the great mother had another protector, a simple wolf blessed by her power. it served only one purpose, to kill those who found her. keep her secret. Yet as the boy lay dying, The great mother saw within him his love for the forest, and offered him immortality. In exchange, he must use his love and creativity to change the forest, make her children strong, and beautiful. He gladly agreed.

So the great  mother merged the wolf with the boy, tranforming them into one Anthromorphic being. He was strong, Powerful, and walked the forest as her Direct hand of Action. He changed the forest, cultivated and grew its plants and life, until it was no longer a simple forest. Every tree, every flower, every animal and insect, Was alive.

Now the forest Nation thrives, in beauty and passion. At night the oldest trees glowed with silver light, bathing the land beneath the leaves in ethereal light. With that chapter complete, it is now time for Rosa, the Black Queen, to add her own beauty and soul to the Silvactus, bring love and intimacy to its very roots.
The One law of the Collar is that the Dominant is not truly in control. He is a King, the protector and savior of the submissive. She is the queen, who knows wisdom and love, and willingly gives her passions onto her lord. The Master may be a vile and seductive beast. Yet it is the Submissive who allows such ferocity to be unleashed. The Submissive always has the right to say....Stop.