Dominant for F partners

Started by akiram, May 01, 2013, 03:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akiram

(Don't respond here, contact me with PM's)
I'm a male, dominant looking for females to play female characters.
I've got a couple of ideas and will be filling this thread as I get more of them.
As for post quality and length I'm not very picky, a couple of sentences bringing the story forward is what I need.
My on and off list is right here https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=42746
As for the ideas, I might have taken a fair share of inspiration from the forums, and other places. Also, these ideas are not set in stone and I'd love to hear variations.

A king returns
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The prince has been out fighting the war for several years, but when his father dies he is called home to don the crown and rule the kingdom from his castle. The old king was a kind and lenient man, and the members of the court has been doing what they wanted for years. But the new king is tough and callous, he demands the obedience of his subjects.

This idea would probably feature several females. And possible elements are: NC, inc, bondage and more.

Supers

This idea would be fairly open, but would have one of us as the main character while the other played side characters. My initial thought is the heroine, and how she manages through her adventures even when things look really dark.

Would contain: NC, gang, bondage, pain and more.

Heroes

Much the same as the supers idea just with more monsters and other races, as it is fantasy.

Violated

This one would be about a woman that finds herself targeted by a man who intends on taking her, and humiliating her. Feeling her up on trains and forcing himself on her. It starts as a single encounter but somehow he has found out who she is and is taking her. She feels tingles of lust which keeps her from reporting it, but she can't avoid him for long no matter how she tries.
Would contain: NC, public, humiliation and more.

I'm also open to other ideas. I can play fandoms, but I only play OC's.