IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She smiles at him "See I win. Like always. I always win at everything. You'll need to learn that" She says smiling happily as she stands in front of the table.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Yes I won..You call me a nickname like that and let's just say you'll be alone for awhile" She grins evily

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looks at him and heads out of the restaraunt without saying a word. Testing him and seeing what he'll do. Because he tested her just now and she showed him.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and shook his head.He went back to finish his shift.He had a ton of people waiting on him.

AAA111

She went home that night and got some homework done. She didn't text or call him or anything. She wasn't going to talk to him for a long time. Test him and see how he feels.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

It's been an entire week without talking to him..She wonders about him but she has to be strong and not say a word. See how long it takes him.

Kaiser Maverick

He gives the occassional smile to her everytime they pass but other than that they dont talk.

AAA111

She suddenly decides to text him one day after school when she gets home
"God do I hate you..Your such a bad boy" SHe doesn't hate hi mbut she hates that he pulls her in SOOOO easily

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

He turns the phone off before he gets the message.He was wondering what is up with her.She seemed so violent towards him.

AAA111

She shrugs as she lays down in bed. Thinking about sending an e-mail but not quite yet. In a few minutes whe will.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She opens her e-mail as she begins to type an e-mail to him.

Hey babe,
[Just saying hello and to tell you that I know I was sounding mad but I'm really not. I like when you tease me. It's cute as are you. I'm sorry but your one of the good guys inside with a bad boy exterior..HOTTTT :-)

-Kelsey