Final Fantasy: Transendence

Started by MaiMizzu, August 09, 2015, 02:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

i like what weve got so far!
ill hold out to see if we get any more interest.if we dont, then i think we can get the story going with the party we have here present!

Revelation

Free time since I got off my trip has been kinda scarce, but I do have in mind a Dragoon character, because both spears and leaping into the air to kill things are awesome. Tomorrow after I wake up i'll be posting a finished sheet here.

apygoos

Quote from: Changingsaint on August 13, 2015, 02:57:39 AM
Free time since I got off my trip has been kinda scarce, but I do have in mind a Dragoon character, because both spears and leaping into the air to kill things are awesome. Tomorrow after I wake up i'll be posting a finished sheet here.
say no more
https://youtu.be/4phUCJlomPo?t=4m14s

Revelation

The HW trailer ceartinly helped me rekindle how cool I think Dragoons are, though of course other things (Fate/stay night) certainly help show off some awesome spear users.

---
I don't have an image yet - still looking, I admit!
Player: Changingsaint
Name: Leon Belrose
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Class: Dragoon
Personality: Not the most outspoken person, Leon is a man who believes action can speak just as much as words. Of course, Leon is not a total wallflower, as he does relax more around those he counts as friends. Given something of a moral code that makes him want to help others in times of need, one could see hot headedness and brashness as flaws, as Leon is more than willing to throw the first punch if he feels it necessary.

History: Leon comes from a family of french immigrants to the US during the late 19th century, having wanted to make a new life for themselves. Over a hundred years later, Leon was born to happy parents, growing up in a well to do house. While not rich, they were affluent enough to afford some of the finer things in life which made Leon popular when he was a kid. His father did his best to teach the boy that just because he was wealthy did not mean the world bowed to him, and that he should help others. Which is exactly what Leon did – whether it was helping others study or offering to pay for a friends lunch if they didn’t have it. This of course made Leon friends, and kept him grounded.

Come his later years, Leon found himself dealing with a number of things. Enrolling into college, losing some of his friends, gaining new ones... and finding a passion for both reading and history. Interest in both led to him finding work in a bookstore downtown, wanting to enjoy what he did for work. While not the best paying job, Leon did have free time, and found the job more than peaceful.

O/Os: Pretty much my own!

Relationships/Connections: None for now

wander

Character Complete and waiting for approval!

Player: wander
Name: Blake Baker
Sexuality: Bi, preference for feminity
Class: Bard

Personality:
Blake is a humble guy, he's always been someone who easily makes friends, though he has been known to act wild and enjoy parties. Sometimes his words and actions have grated on people in the past as a big weakness of his is his ego. Thus he tries to keep humble and keep collected, letting others shine to keep friendships. He is flirtacious to those who he finds attractive of any gender alignment and is a strong and great true friend to near all others. He dislikes braggardness and in having the potential of it himself, can come to loggerheads with such, though he always tries to find common ground and at least tolerate or stay silent about his feelings of people he dislikes.

History:
Blake was raised in a middle class household, an only chid to two average parents. Life was uneventful in his childhood, staying mostly indoors he practiced the arts and vied for the positive attention and affirmation from the two adults he spent his life with. He quickly mastered an acoustic guitar and he grew by time he entered highschool to master most string instruments related to the guitar, such as the electric bass. Working part time in a late night coffee shop, he often played in open mike nights and by the age of eighteen was quickly picked up and entered into a record deal. He spent the next few years as friends went to University touring around.

He was never a huge act, though he had a small enough following that his fans, when found are faithful and still love their idol, even when he hung up his public persona at the age of twenty one. He wanted to work more on his education, being fairly booksmart, he wanted to have that back him up. Four years in University woke him up to parties, jealous classmates of his former success and fame, here whilst he held feelings that classed more than heterosexual, he awoke to his own more open sexuality and had a few partners of varying gender alignments. Taking up part time work in a bar, Blake got back into performing on the smaller stage as he did around a decade earlier and still today makes ends meet in the club circuit, performing covers and his own special hits to small audiences around his home city.

O/Os: Check my O/O thread. :)

Relationships/Connections:
tbc

Additional Images

apygoos

okay im gonna get my black mage sheet up tonight.tomorrow and then we will take off! ill get a simple ooc thread and characters  threads up in the meantime :)

wander

Awesome news! :)

Also if anyone wants to make backstory with me and my Spoony Bard, please feel free to PM to discuss details. ^^

apygoos