request for Fantasy RP (M lf F)

Started by Spear80, April 26, 2015, 09:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spear80

Hey all,

I'm in the mood for some Freeform fantasy roleplayage. So i figure i'd throw myself out there. We can build our own world or borrow from an existing one. (D/D, warhammer, Witcher, or something else) I can probably play most character types, Male (or female at request), although they'll have their little quircks because i play them. ;)

My opening posts for intro reasons are usually longer, once our character are interacting i'll probably go down to 3 paragraphs, so there's not a wall of text, between your char asking my char's name and my telling his name.

Anyway, if you have a fantasy roleplay in mind, feel free to PM me, run it by me, perhaps suggest a type of character that might fit. Please keep in mind that since joining this site, i've learned that my tastes are pretty vanilla, so probably not a good idea to go too extreme with your ideas.

General info:

*If I’m frakking up, tell me, if you expected the story to take a certain turn and it didn’t, mention it. If I don’t react like you hoped to a story twist, let me know. I’d rather rewrite or discuss it and come up with a new plan than lose a partner.

*Same goes if I’m too passive within our game, maybe I’m overwhelmed with the good stuff you keep tossing me and enjoying it, or I’m waiting to see what  you were planning with the twist you introduced, and I don’t want to frak it up. wouldn’t you rather I’d tell you that, than you giving up on me?