The Crazy Question Game!

Started by Blythe, July 23, 2013, 05:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Okay, so some of us liked the application process where we got to answer weird and zany questions. I know I did. And sometimes we like to be able to ask those same zany questions and not feel any pressure...just the fun part! So you can post here with a crazy question for the person that posts after you...and they will answer it and ask a question of their own! And unapproved members, some of you would like to be able to ask a crazy question yourself--this is where you can do it!

Example:
Person 1: If you could time travel, "when" would you go?
Person 2: I would so go to the 1800s and enjoy Victorian London!

If you were a supervillain, which one would you be?
Person 3:I'd be Dr. Doom. I always liked him, and I loved his mask.

If you could be any author in the world, which author would you be?

Rules:
*Please keep questions and answers PG-13 or cleaner. This means if you aren't comfortable with an underage minor seeing or answering your question, you shouldn't post it.
*Only ask one question at a time!

I'll start off!

If you could be any animal, which one would you be...and why?

Saytia

I'd be a cat. They're so graceful and they are sweet hunters.

If you were stranded on an island and could only have one other person with you, who would it be and why?

RainyHigh

Iron Man, he could fly me away and do other things maybe...

If you were only allowed to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Blythe

Oh, definitely "The Rains of Castamere." I can never get tired of it.  ;D

If you had to be an alien, what kind would you be?

ErikaWyte

I'd be a legal one...

If you could eat any food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Saytia

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. Mmmmm.

Would you rather toss your parachute out of an airplane, wait ten seconds and then jump after it or toss your oxygen tank over board of a boat, wait ten seconds and then dive in after it?

RainyHigh

The later, as I'm a good swimmer and not a good flyer.

If you had a choice between have a broken leg or a broken arm, which would you choose?
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Blythe

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 23, 2013, 06:15:58 PM
I'd be a legal one...

Okay, clever. My wording wasn't that good.  ;D I should have used "extra-terrestrial."

Quote from: RainyHigh on July 23, 2013, 06:37:01 PM
If you had a choice between have a broken leg or a broken arm, which would you choose?

Oh, I'd have to pick broken leg. I do way too much stuff involving my hands, like art and writing, to be able to handle having a broken arm.

What's the most amazing dream you've ever had?

RainyHigh

This year? One about zombies being able to die only when hit by fruits. I've never played that fruit zombie game by the way. It was very vivid, and I can still remember some of the scenes.

What is the most scariest dream you have had this year?
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

I don't have scary dreams but I do have dreams that are like adventures.  There are bad guys who are people from real life.  In one I was a body guard for someone and two people kept trying to kidnap him and I had to protect him from them. ;D

Which of your favorite heroes or heroines do you think would make a great villain in a story? 

Blythe

Oh, Batman by far. He has so much money, power, and influence...and he's highly trained and is the world's greatest detective (barring Sherlock Holmes). He'd be a truly amazing villain if he ever turned dark.

If you could visit the setting of your favorite book/series, which one would you visit?

SpiralSpider

Ooh! Ooh! I would go to The Four Corners of Civilization - the setting where The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss takes place!!  ;D

Would you ever consider naming a child (pets included!) after a fictional character?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

fretboardmagic

I might, if that character was one I felt was good enough.

If you had a weird mutation that caused you to perpetually spew cookie dough from your shoulder, would you eat it?

SpiralSpider

No, but I would cook and sell them.  8-)
(I'm weird like that - I can't taste anything other than saliva that comes from my body. I'm lactating for my infant currently and sometimes we get advice to taste our own milk if the baby is crabby so we can see if it's a reaction from the food we eat... but .. yuck)

If you could be any race in the Star Trek universe, what would you be and why?

Blythe

Oh no...I hardly know of any races in the Star Trek universe...maybe Vulcans? Because...Spock?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

SpiralSpider

Because... Spock is a good answer.  8-) (But I'd be a Trill!)

I would ... get rid of my depression.

If someone were to be cast as you in a movie, which actor would you like it to be?

Blythe

Oooh, does it have to look like me too closely? Because if not, Julian McMahon!

This actor

If you could be any other person for a day, who would you be?

Snapespersephone

Quote from: Blythe on July 26, 2013, 07:42:04 PM
Oooh, does it have to look like me too closely? Because if not, Julian McMahon!

This actor

If you could be any other person for a day, who would you be?
Oh good question. If i could be anyone I would be my neice cause she seems to have lots of fun

If I reached into your purse/ wallet/ back pocket what would be the first thing I would touch?
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

JustNina

One of my birthday cards.

-eyes her dog-

If you have pets, do any of them snore?

Blythe

Alas, I don't have any pets! Although I used to have a dog that didn't so much snore as he did make this peculiar whine/wheeze noise.

If you had to pick one sense (touch, taste, sight, sound, smell) that you never had access to again, which would you pick?

RainyHigh

All of those are so very essential! But if I had to choose, I would choose to go without smell.

If you had a choice between a broken back or two broken feet, which would you choose?  >:)
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Blythe

Ooooow! Your question is so painful.....but I would choose two broken feet, as a broken back might render me unable to ever walk again, whereas the feet can heal. O_o

Would you pick cats...or dogs? And why?

SpiralSpider

I love them both for different reasons. I'd end up choosing cats, though, because they allow their owners to have a more free lifestyle - you don't have to tote them with you if you leave for the weekend.

What is your ultimate, selfish fantasy?

himawari

CHOCOLATES. A ROOM FULL OF CHOCOLATES OF ALL KINDS! <3

What is the weirdest ice-cream flavour have you ever eaten?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

SpiralSpider

Avocado!

If you were a flavor of ice cream, what would you be and why?