[Closed]Boarding School Confidential [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 09, 2012, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Boarding School Confidential

Chatter Thread  ::  Plot Talk  ::  Character Thread

Summer Crest American school in Switzerland is the most prestigious boarding school in the world.  It's undeniable that only the cream of the crop can attend, considering how high the tuition is.  But the school isn't just the playground of the rich and influential, it's also the only known school to accept supernatural creatures in the world.  The waiting list to get in is so long that there's automatically a two year waiting period, but for those who are accepted, they'll find an education rivaled by none other.

But something new is coming to Summer Crest, something never before done at the school.  For the first time, the senior class will be required to participate in a pen pal program.  The program is completely confidential, and even the students won't know who they're writing to.  But what the teachers and school board isn't aware of, is the possible drama that this program could bring.  It's a good thing the students need some shaking up, or this could all end in disaster.

This game is a GBLTQA friendly, and it is highly encouraged to make such a character.

So the premise for this game is a light, easy game that revolves around the senior class at Summer Crest.  Said students will be randomly partnered up with another student to write to.  IC they will not know who the other person is, and they're under contract to not reveal their identities, although it's possible to ascertain who the person is by the content of the letters. 

The school itself is American, although it's located in Switzerland. They do accept students from other parts of the world, although said students must speak/understand English.  There will be a mix of human and monster characters, and all students are required to not reveal another students identity to anyone not affiliated with the school itself. 

Although the game will revolve around the pen pal program, there will be IC threads for characters to interact with each other.  This game will be freeform, and lean heavily towards a sandbox game, where the characters actions shape where the game will head.  There will be a lot of sex, so if that makes you uncomfortable, than this may not be the game for you.  The accepted character ages will be 17/18, and we'll be following a stricter character creation process than what you all may be normally used to.

If you are interested, and wish to create a character, you'll be given a list's of options to choose from, and you'll have to choose one option from each list.  These options are for flavor, and to help inspire your character creation process, and you are free to build upon them in any way you choose.  That being said, I'll of course be here to help you, so that said characters remain compatible for this game.  After the list's you'll find a character sheet you'll need to submit.  The sheet itself will be short, and it'll just give me an idea of what character you'd like to have.  There will be another, much more in depth character sheet for you to fill out, once you've been accepted.  Once an option in the character type list is taken, nobody else may use it.

Character Type

The Jock - 1/2

The Jock excels in anything sports related, and was recruited for that purpose alone.  Said character may not be the brightest student, but is overall a well liked individual.

The Scientist - 1/2

The Scientist excels in all things related to science.  They're already well known in the fair circuit, and can cook up anything in the school's labs.

The Outcast - 1/2

The Outcast isn't the most welcomed of students at Summer Crest, but is incredibly talented with anything technological. 

The Artist - 2/2

The Artist is obviously the most artistic student at the school.  They are incredibly talented, and has already had some success selling their work.

The Drama Queen - 1/1

Despite the term "Queen" being used, this spot can go to a male or female character.  Everyone knows that anywhere the Drama Queen goes, something interesting will happen. 

The Musical Prodigy - 1/1

The Musical Prodigy can play any instrument, and is incredibly talented.  They can play any song by hearing it alone, and has been able to do so since a very young age.

The party Animal - 1/1

The Party Animal loves a good time, and is known for their kick ass parties.

The Ruler - 1/1

The Ruler is the most popular student at the school, and although they may not be liked by everyone, nobody can say that the Ruler isn't the most talked about student at Summer Crest.

The Editor and Chief 1/1

The Editor and Chief is the editor and chief of the schools newspaper, and is always on the lookout for a juicy story.

The Reporter - 0/2

The reporter is known around the school as always looking for a good story.  They are hip to what's going on, and if one want's information, they'd definitely have it for you.

The Romantic - 1/1

The Romantic believes that true love can conquer all, and is seen as being a little naive by their peers.

The Bully 3/3

The Bully is the tormentor of the school.  They may or may not have hidden reasons for being this way, but it's undeniable that this character type is feared by some, and disliked by others.

Species

The numbers next to these options show how many of each species we have so far.

Vampire - 2

Vampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures, regardless of whether they are undead or a living person/being.

Werewolf - 3

A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature.

Mummy

Mummies are the preserved corpses of the dead, raised by Necromancy for various reasons. They are unique in that they give death curses to whatever being kills them.

Frankenstein - 1

The first Frankenstein monster may have been made in a lab, but now they can reproduce, and their off spring are known for their greenish skin, and their gray tinted hair.

Zombie

A zombie is an animated dead body.  They are strictly carnivores, and prefer raw over cooked meat.

Demon - 2

A demon is a hell monster, who mainly dwell in a hellish realm separated from the one humans live on, and only come into this realm to hunt, or for entertainment.

Witches - 1

Witches can be male or female.  They look like regular humans, but they can use magic in the form of spells and ritualistic ceremonies.

Invisible folk - 1

Invisible folk are created in a lab, when they were given a serum that changed their genetic code, and gave them the ability to become completely invisible.

Fey folk - 2

The Fey folk are known to be prone to a high level of magic use, are known for their skill in seduction, have a slender build, are physically weak, and are more powerful in the wild, than in cities.

Humans - 1

Regular humans cannot use magic.

Summer Crest Application Form

Played by:
Character Name:
Sexuality:
Character Type:
Species:
Short Description: (Words, pictures can be submitted in the final character sheet.)
Short Blurb: (personality, history will be submitted in the final character sheet.)

[center][font=georgia][b]Summer Crest Application Form[/b][/font][/center]

[b]Played by:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (17/18)
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Character Type:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Short Description:[/b]
[b]Short Blurb:[/b]
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

so would we post these sheets here for review or in PM?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

undisclosedtoyou

They can be posted here or via PM, whichever you like, sweets.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

Played by: Karasu
Character Name: Yunoki D'Oro
Sexuality: Bi-curiious
Character Type: The Musical Prodigy
Species: Witch
Short Description: Dark indigo hair just graces his shoulders with pale skin and sweet amber-fire eyes.
Short Blurb: Musically gifted since the time he was born, Yunoki D'Oro showed this talent at school, which was what ultimately got him into Summer Crest. Socially awkward unless he's talking specifically about music he tend to favor the Violin and Flute or Ancient Japanese instruments such as the Shamisen and Shinobue. He personally thinks this new pen pal system is a bit awkward but decides to give it a try, especially since his social life was rather rotten due to his near constant practicing.

Rather short description but I rather suck at making those it seems XD

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Karasu on July 09, 2012, 07:16:10 PM

Character Name: Illena D'Oro
Short Description:  http://static.zerochan.net/La.Corda.D%27Oro.full.56420.jpg
Short Blurb: Musically gifted since the time she was born, Illena D'Oro showed this talent at school, which was what ultimately got her into Summer Crest. Socially awkward unless she's talking specifically about music she tend to favor the Violin and Flute or Ancient Japanese instruments such as the Shamisen and Shinobue. She personally thinks this new pen pal system is a bit awkward but decides to give it a try, especially since her social life was rather rotten due to her near constant practicing.

How's this?

It's great Kara!  The only thing is that I'm calling for a written description for now, you'll be able to submit a picture later on.  Also, the link itself doesn't work, you'll have to use the share link, for that image on that site.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

must be your browser cause it works fine for me. XD

and that's alright lemme edit and write the physical ^^

undisclosedtoyou

I don't think it's my browser, it says:

QuoteHosted on Zerochan.net

Use the share link provided instead. 

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

really I clicke it and it came up fine for me.. Basically it's the lead girl from La Corda D'Oro. It's an Anime XD She's the red head girl what plays the vilolin

Best anime ever XD

undisclosedtoyou

I dunno, but when you go to insert the image in the final sheet, can you put in another link? 

But yesh, the character works wonderfully for the game! 

Do you have any questions about the game?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MzHyde

Played by:MzHyde
Character Name:Francine "Franny" Stein
Sexuality: Bisexual
Character Type: The Scientist
Species:Frankenstein's Monster
Short Description: Just pale on her best days and sickly green on most, her skin tone and number of stitches gives away her make in a heartbeat. Not that many of the creatures around here actually have one of those. Her hair, thankfully, doesn't look like she tongue-fucked an electrical socket, though she does have the 'trademark' colors of black with white stripes down the sides. Her hair is shorter, hanging around her shoulders unless she's got it gathered up into a ponytail. Static electricity still poses a frizzy problem though. Her limbs look sewn on (and they are) though thankfully they don't tend to up and fall off that often. Her eyes (she got a matching set) are brown. Franny often dresses like a punk, in ragged, dirty jeans or t-shirts with crude slogans, making it all the harder to guess that she's a scientific wunderkind.
Short Blurb: Well, it's hard not to be good with science when you were created just to spit in God's eye. She has a knack for all things scientific, partially out of inherent talent, partially out of a need to keep herself alive. These bodies aren't that sturdy sometimes, y'know. Why a girl might just go to pieces! If it wasn't clear by her dress, she takes the punk rock attitude. She can be crass or snarky, even when she's in the lab cooking something up. It's all in good fun, though. Franny rarely means any harm.

undisclosedtoyou

Accepted!

I like your Frankenstein monster MzHyde.  So far, we've got a great cast of characters.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

I'll host the picture on my photobucket so it'll wok no problem ^^

Otherwise the game seems pretty cut and dry. makes for a lovely mystery as well.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Karasu on July 09, 2012, 08:21:41 PM
I'll host the picture on my photobucket so it'll wok no problem ^^

Otherwise the game seems pretty cut and dry. makes for a lovely mystery as well.

Great! 

Now I'm debating with making the pen pal partners confidential IC and OOC, or only IC.  If I made it so that nobody knew who was partnered up both IC and OOC, than everyone would submit their letters to me, and than I'd post them in threads for people to read.  Or if it's only IC that people don't know, they'd post their letters themselves.

Opinions?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Starlequin

This sounds fun! But what kind of posting rate will you be expecting?
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Starlequin on July 09, 2012, 09:58:36 PM
This sounds fun! But what kind of posting rate will you be expecting?

Slow, lol.  To be honest, it'll be the letter writing that is the emphasis, so that can go at least once a week.  The IC threads for interaction are just for flavor, so I'm not thinking they'll go too fast.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Starlequin

Hm, alrighty. Are the species limited to one each like the character types, or might there be multiple vamps / weres / humans / whatevers? And when the Outcast is described as good with technology, does that mean sci-fi stuff like transformation rays and teleporters, or more mundane gadgetry like robotic toys and hidden cameras? (Why yes, I am having all manner of naughty ideas, thank you!)  :P
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Starlequin on July 09, 2012, 10:26:48 PM
Hm, alrighty. Are the species limited to one each like the character types, or might there be multiple vamps / weres / humans / whatevers? And when the Outcast is described as good with technology, does that mean sci-fi stuff like transformation rays and teleporters, or more mundane gadgetry like robotic toys and hidden cameras? (Why yes, I am having all manner of naughty ideas, thank you!)  :P

No, species aren't limited to one in a game; so it's possible to have more than one, but I'd prefer there be not too many of one kind.  I'm going to say more mundane things.  Although I'll be flexible with it.  If it can be explained in a realistic way, than I'm good with going a little sci-fi, with the exception of big things, like time travel.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Thrasius

I like the idea! You can put me down as interested. I will begin making a character!  :-)

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GaGa88

Played by: GaGa88
Character Name: Vivienne Hastings
Character Type: The Drama Queen
Species: Human
Short Description: Vivienne has almost waist-length dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, a flawless and sun-kissed complexion, and stands at 5'6. She has a body that most girls her age would kill for, slim yet curvaceous, having fully developed a couple years before. Her long legs usually end with heels and it's rare for her to be seen in jeans. Even when she's not required to be in the school's uniform.
Short Blurb: Being the youngest in an American political dynasty that rivals the Kennedy family isn't easy, there is a lot of pressure so Vivienne plays the part of the sometimes ditzy drama queen to deflect some of the pressure from herself and onto other members of her family. She rarely shows her intelligence, opting to play dumb and acting like the epitome of her generation.

If you need me to add or change anything ...just let me know!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: GaGa88 on July 10, 2012, 12:48:56 AM

Played by: GaGa88
Character Name: Vivienne Hastings
Character Type: The Drama Queen
Short Description: Vivienne has almost waist-length dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, a flawless and sun-kissed complexion, and stands at 5'6. She has a body that most girls her age would kill for, slim yet curvaceous, having fully developed a couple years before. Her long legs usually end with heels and it's rare for her to be seen in jeans. Even when she's not required to be in the school's uniform.
Short Blurb: Being the youngest in an American political dynasty that rivals the Kennedy family isn't easy, there is a lot of pressure so Vivienne plays the part of the sometimes ditzy drama queen to deflect some of the pressure from herself and onto other members of her family. She rarely shows her intelligence, opting to play dumb and acting like the epitome of her generation.

If you need me to add or change anything ...just let me know!

Accepted!

She's great!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kaisude

Played by: Kaisude
Character Name: Rafael Labeau
Sexuality: Straight
Character Type: The Jock
Species: Werewolf
Short Description: Rafeal is a tall athletically built guy. Though he isn't cut or a vein bulging roidster either. His hair is long(Like should blade length,) and dreaded. Though it is black it has been said that some have seen small shades of red. His heritage leaves looking rather tan with small olive glow at night. He always tries to be comfortable at all times, and so as long at it works well together Rafeal has no real preference in clothes.
Short Blurb: As one of the most athletically talented kids in the school Rafeal is full of himself, and thinks little of what others have to say. He isn't a mean spirited person, but he is very blunt as well not afraid to say what he feels either. Respectable to women on most occasions, but tends to walks the friendly boundary of flirting, and being inappropriate.

Nadir

Played by: Dim Hon
Character Name: Nadir Dracul
Sexuality: Asexual
Character Type: The Ruler
Species: Vampire
Short Description: Long, straight, dark auburn hair that reaches his lower back, usually plaited. Dark eyes that look black but are actually a very deep red. Tall and slender, he's almost six foot tall. Naturally black nails. He has scars at his mouth, clavicles and wrists - the ones at his mouth are faint but the others are deep and savage and only a few months old. 
Short Blurb: Nadir is from one of the most prestigious lines of vampire, and conducts himself as such. Cool and aloof but charming and easy to talk to, he is a seducer to the bone. He might have little interest in being sexual, but he has no qualms about using it to get what he truly desires. Few people are close to him and he reveals very little about himself, highly private but so casual about it few realise.   

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kaisude on July 10, 2012, 03:18:04 AM

Played by: Kaisude
Character Name: Rafael Labeau
Sexuality: Straight
Character Type: The Jock
Short Description: Rafeal is a tall athletically built guy. Though he isn't cut or a vein bulging roidster either. His hair is long(Like should blade length,) and dreaded. Though it is black it has been said that some have seen small shades of red. His heritage leaves looking rather tan with small olive glow at night. He always tries to be comfortable at all times, and so as long at it works well together Rafeal has no real preference in clothes.
Short Blurb: As one of the most athletically talented kids in the school Rafeal is full of himself, and thinks little of what others have to say. He isn't a mean spirited person, but he is very blunt as well not afraid to say what he feels either. Respectable to women on most occasions, but tends to walks the friendly boundary of flirting, and being inappropriate.

He's great, and accepted!

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 10, 2012, 03:26:52 AM

Played by: Dim Hon
Character Name: Nadir Dracul
Sexuality: Asexual
Character Type: The Ruler
Short Description: Long, straight, dark auburn hair that reaches his lower back, usually plaited. Dark eyes that look black but are actually a very deep red. Tall and slender, he's almost six foot tall. Naturally black nails. He has scars at his mouth, clavicles and wrists - the ones at his mouth are faint but the others are deep and savage and only a few months old. 
Short Blurb: Nadir is from one of the most prestigious lines of vampire, and conducts himself as such. Cool and aloof but charming and easy to talk to, he is a seducer to the bone. He might have little interest in being sexual, but he has no qualms about using it to get what he truly desires. Few people are close to him and he reveals very little about himself, highly private but so casual about it few realise.   

Already a given that I love your char Dim!  Accepted!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

woo I love both those characters but the Vampire.. *drools and fans* Mercy me he's a hot one XD

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Occident

Shame the scientist was taken... Are we allowed to be invisible?

Oneiros

Played by: Fedora
Character Name: Asher Jameson
Sexuality: Depends on his mood - he's really impulsive and unstable.
Character Type: The Artist (Or the Outcast if someone would rather take Artist, I can edit accordingly)
Short Description: Asher is a bit thin an gaunt, and keeps his head down for the most part. He has short black hair, wears round rimless glasses, and mainly dresses in black. He could be described as 'good looking' but his extreme personality and the way he doesnt react to things in a normal fashion puts people off.
Short Blurb: Though he's a talented artist, he usually doesn't like to let people see his work. When there's something artistic that needs to be done for the school, such as making posters or banners he usually doesn't volunteer, but being very much an omega, if someone else knows of his talent and volunteers him, he won't say no. He doesn't get to know people easily, he speaks in a soft monotone. He does his best to just fade into the background, though once people get to know him (not an easy task) they get to see that he's actually extremely emotionally volatile. He can be extremely impulsive, and he's actually very good at 'playing a part' if he has to. Why he doesn't just pretend to be normal and make things easier on himself is anyone's guess...

Thrasius

Played by:Thrasius   

Character Name:Zaviar Scott

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Character Type:Editor and Chief

Species:Demon

Short Description: Zaviar's medium length, black hair hangs just a few inches under his eyes that seem to have only a faint glow of red. He often wears an all black suit with matching gloves, shoes and, only in the winter, a wool scarf. He is 6'1" and has a slim body build. Despite being thin, he appears to be tougher than he actually looks.

Short Blurb: Although Zaviar is a demon, he is known for his extreme truthfullness, especially in the articles he publishes. Often times, he's on the lookout for stories that will cause the most turmoil in the school. By causing commotion in the school, he feels he has some control over everybody. In some ways, this is what he does to energize himself, much like how demons feed off negative energy.

He can be known to be incredibly aggressive, stopping at nothing, whenever he's on the job but he is usually a very pleasent person to be around. He is very sociable person, making it easy to start and sustain a conversation with him. Despite this, a lot of people hate him due to the fact that he has ruined a few reputations in the past so, because of this, he doesn't have a lot of friends. Some people just can't handle the truth...

(Let me know if I need to change anything)

Suiko

I'm setting off for work in literally three minutes but just like to tentatively express interest... Not sure if I'm allowed but if I could, I'd love to place and Eros Flag on the Artist spot...

Edit! Just realised Fedora called it. Disregard! Still intersted though!

Edit edit! (Sorry) Could I have the Outcast? Please?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Occident

Damn, just abut everything is taken then. I call a slot for when I can get n my laptop to make a profile.

Josietta

*peeks in to take up the Romantic? please?*   I'll have a profile up after I get the mini and Lunar off to the airport this evening.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Oneiros

*pecks Eros* I'm not approved yet. I can easily switch to Outcast if you want Artist. <3

I do think if we get enough people wanting to join, though, it might be a good idea to have multiple characters of each archetype. I mean, each person up there would have a clique. There's never just one artist or one science nerd or one jock, they run in packs.

Josietta

Quote from: Fedora on July 10, 2012, 10:54:59 AM
*pecks Eros* I'm not approved yet. I can easily switch to Outcast if you want Artist. <3

I do think if we get enough people wanting to join, though, it might be a good idea to have multiple characters of each archetype. I mean, each person up there would have a clique. There's never just one artist or one science nerd or one jock, they run in packs.

Yes this is a good idea! I'd love to eventually play a photographer for the newspaper or something along those lines. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

MzHyde

Though it might be safer for everyone of she was the only science nerd in the lab during her experiments. You don't even want to know what happened with the half pony/half monkey monster Franny created.

Occident

It might be best to have another category as we are currently one above the limit and I would rated not fight for the last spot.

Nadir

Occident

Suiko

*points out tentatively that this is Dis's game* <<;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

MzHyde

Everyone chill out and relax. Come over and pet Ponystein.    ......Ponystein? Oh God, it's loose! Get in the car!

Occident

To the Panic Room! * Gets the student body to a closet as I head to the emergency escape tunnel*

Snake

Snake

meh my google-fu is weak due to disuse. Sue me. But at least it makes sense.

Kaisude

Gays Bi's Lesbians transgender questioning and allied

Miyu

The idea sounded amazing until the part where there were different races. I am not into scify rps like this, however I do wish you a lot of luck! :)

Kaisude

It's not really a sci fi thing, it's more of a supernatural/human modern roleplay.

Suiko

Played by: Angel Eros
Character Name: Jacob Charlson
Sexuality: Homosexual
Character Type: The Outcast
Short Description: Long, rather wild dark brown hair and same colored eyes. A little on the short side at 5'9, but he's sleek and toned with a decent amount of definition across his body, as well as a few scars from countless scrapes he's found himself in. He had his lip and eyebrow pierced and enjoys wearing leather, chains and has a fetish for big boots.
Short Blurb: To say he doesn't get on with people would be an understatement. He lacked any real parental figure growing up; being passed between foster families who couldn't handle his wild personality. He isn't one to actively cause fights and turn against people, he simply tends to identify more with the wolf in his species than the person, responding well on occasions to strict authority and hierarchy. It was the decision of his last foster father to submit him to the school program; a chance for him to channel his nature into something more productive.
He has a secret love of the English language, not that he;d ever let anyone learn of it, and has a hidden stash of poems and short stories he's written, many of which are of a high standard. Perhaps he lied on his application into the school to pass the tough entrance criteria, but he plans to at least try and apply himself... Even if he distances himself from those around him.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

*Drops in and cracks her knuckles.*

Okay boys and girls, I'll see if I can answer all the questions asked, and approve all the characters submitted.  If I miss anyone, or anything, please let me know.

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 07:30:23 AM
Shame the scientist was taken... Are we allowed to be invisible?

Oooohhhh the invisible man is a monster, I could put up another monster type for it.  But the school would have strict visibility rules in place, which would be backed up with a spell.  It would only be active in the classrooms, bathrooms, locker room, sports fields, etc.  With common areas being free reign to be invisible.   

If we're talking science, I would have to think about it.  I'm okay with a little sci-fi sciency things going on, but nothing too big, like time travel. 

Quote from: Miyu on July 10, 2012, 02:15:09 PM
The idea sounded amazing until the part where there were different races. I am not into scify rps like this, however I do wish you a lot of luck! :)

Mhm, I see what your saying, I completely understand.  I am thinking, if this game is successful, that I'll open up a sister school, set in the same universe but it's all human, and for the most part non of them know about monsters.  If you'd like, I can pm you if that happens.

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 11:08:02 AM
It might be best to have another category as we are currently one above the limit and I would rated not fight for the last spot.

I honestly didn't think I'd get this much interest in the game, this soon.  So I didn't plan accordingly, and create more archetype's for people to choose from.  But all your suggestion sound good, so I'll add an archetype or two, and open up a few so that more than one can have a single archetype. 

Quote from: MzHyde on July 10, 2012, 11:04:03 AM
Though it might be safer for everyone of she was the only science nerd in the lab during her experiments. You don't even want to know what happened with the half pony/half monkey monster Franny created.

Lol, the school has several top of the line labs, so no worries about sharing space.

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 09:17:13 AM
I'm setting off for work in literally three minutes but just like to tentatively express interest... Not sure if I'm allowed but if I could, I'd love to place and Eros Flag on the Artist spot...

Edit! Just realised Fedora called it. Disregard! Still intersted though!

Edit edit! (Sorry) Could I have the Outcast? Please?

You both could take the artist spot, I'll expand it for you guys.

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 10:25:24 AM
Damn, just abut everything is taken then. I call a slot for when I can get n my laptop to make a profile.

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 11:17:11 AM
A Bully or Thug stereotype you say? Excellent suggestion!

I can definitely add that to the list for you. :)

Quote from: Josietta on July 10, 2012, 10:32:29 AM
*peeks in to take up the Romantic? please?*   I'll have a profile up after I get the mini and Lunar off to the airport this evening.

Of course you may, hun. <3

My next post will be approving the characters :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Miyu

Suiko

Dis-dear, I did an Outcast mini-sheet ^^ Its fine!

Assuming the mini-sheet is okay?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Fedora on July 10, 2012, 07:52:53 AM

Played by: Fedora
Character Name: Asher Jameson
Sexuality: Depends on his mood - he's really impulsive and unstable.
Character Type: The Artist (Or the Outcast if someone would rather take Artist, I can edit accordingly)
Short Description: Asher is a bit thin an gaunt, and keeps his head down for the most part. He has short black hair, wears round rimless glasses, and mainly dresses in black. He could be described as 'good looking' but his extreme personality and the way he doesnt react to things in a normal fashion puts people off.
Short Blurb: Though he's a talented artist, he usually doesn't like to let people see his work. When there's something artistic that needs to be done for the school, such as making posters or banners he usually doesn't volunteer, but being very much an omega, if someone else knows of his talent and volunteers him, he won't say no. He doesn't get to know people easily, he speaks in a soft monotone. He does his best to just fade into the background, though once people get to know him (not an easy task) they get to see that he's actually extremely emotionally volatile. He can be extremely impulsive, and he's actually very good at 'playing a part' if he has to. Why he doesn't just pretend to be normal and make things easier on himself is anyone's guess...

Fed, your approved for this character archetype.  <3

Quote from: Thrasius on July 10, 2012, 08:50:44 AM

Played by:Thrasius   

Character Name:Zaviar Scott

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Character Type:Editor and Chief

Species:Demon

Short Description: Zaviar's medium length, black hair hangs just a few inches under his eyes that seem to have only a faint glow of red. He often wears an all black suit with matching gloves, shoes and, only in the winter, a wool scarf. He is 6'1" and has a slim body build. Despite being thin, he appears to be tougher than he actually looks.

Short Blurb: Although Zaviar is a demon, he is known for his extreme truthfullness, especially in the articles he publishes. Often times, he's on the lookout for stories that will cause the most turmoil in the school. By causing commotion in the school, he feels he has some control over everybody. In some ways, this is what he does to energize himself, much like how demons feed off negative energy.

He can be known to be incredibly aggressive, stopping at nothing, whenever he's on the job but he is usually a very pleasent person to be around. He is very sociable person, making it easy to start and sustain a conversation with him. Despite this, a lot of people hate him due to the fact that he has ruined a few reputations in the past so, because of this, he doesn't have a lot of friends. Some people just can't handle the truth...

He's good to go to Thrasius :D

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 03:19:26 PM

Played by: Angel Eros
Character Name: Jacob Charlson
Character Type: The Outcast
Short Description: Long, rather wild dark brown hair and same colored eyes. A little on the short side at 5'9, but he's sleek and toned with a decent amount of definition across his body, as well as a few scars from countless scrapes he's found himself in. He had his lip and eyebrow pierced and enjoys wearing leather, chains and has a fetish for big boots.
Short Blurb: To say he doesn't get on with people would be an understatement. He lacked any real parental figure growing up; being passed between foster families who couldn't handle his wild personality. He isn't one to actively cause fights and turn against people, he simply tends to identify more with the wolf in his species than the person, responding well on occasions to strict authority and hierarchy. It was the decision of his last foster father to submit him to the school program; a chance for him to channel his nature into something more productive.
He has a secret love of the English language, not that he;d ever let anyone learn of it, and has a hidden stash of poems and short stories he's written, many of which are of a high standard. Perhaps he lied on his application into the school to pass the tough entrance criteria, but he plans to at least try and apply himself... Even if he distances himself from those around him.

He's delicious Eros.  I approve of him, but if you'd like to change him into an artist, you are more than okay to do so.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Miyu on July 10, 2012, 03:47:40 PM
Sure sure pm me if it happens!

I will definitely do that.

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 03:49:03 PM
Dis-dear, I did an Outcast mini-sheet ^^ Its fine!

Assuming the mini-sheet is okay?

Mhm, I realized that when I approved your character sheet.  Hahahaha.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Occident

What part of Switzerland would this be in? I've been doing a Frankenstein RP for the last two weeks on another site so I've given the area some thought.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 04:01:11 PM
*Smiles* It's okay ^^ Glad you approve!

*Snugs you*  Of course I do <3

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 04:01:22 PM
What part of Switzerland would this be in? I've been doing a Frankenstein RP for the last two weeks on another site so I've given the area some thought.

I'm leaning towards Andermatt, Switzerland, which is located in the Urseren Valley

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

Just a quick question.. Would multiple characters be available?

undisclosedtoyou

Played by: undisclosedtoyou
Character Name: Jude Ballatori
Character Type: The Party Animal
Species: Demon - Incubus
Short Description: Jude is tall, standing erect at 6'1", his shoulders are broad, his muscles well developed, and he has long limbs.  His hair is black, kept short, and curls slightly at the ends.  His eyes are are a pale blue, that glow when he's feeding or extremely hungry.  He's still young, so his wings haven't grown out, and all you can see is the little black stubs of his future wings on his back.  The tips of his ears are pointed, and his nails are sharp and claw like. 
Short Blurb: Jude, like the rest of his clan, is a known pleasure seeker.  So it is this reason, above others, that he likes to seek out or create a good time, which makes finding his next meal much easier.  He's unrepentant, uncaring of boundaries, and will just as likely try to fuck your boy friend, as he is to target an unattached piece of ass.  He's not cruel, and is always straight forward about his feeding needs, and his unwillingness to tie himself down to one man, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have his own hoard of admirers/one night stands/and stalkers who he trail behind him like lost puppies.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Karasu on July 10, 2012, 05:47:19 PM
Just a quick question.. Would multiple characters be available?

For now, you can have one character, but you may have NPC's that are played by only you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Thank you very much, Eros.  Also, he's a slut...just throwing that out there.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Played by: Josietta

Face Claim: Barbara Palvin

Character Name: Autumn Hart

Sexuality: Pansexual

Character Type: The Romantic

Short Description: Autumn dresses for comfort. She wears loose flowing dresses or jeans with over sized sweaters/tee shirts. She is lithe and very slender (the body of a ballerina). She has soft long brown hair that she wears in different ways depending on her moods. And her deep chocolate eyes shift from a bronze to the darkest smoothness depending on her moods as well.

Short Blurb: Autumn is a hopeless romantic. She is always looking for Prince Charming and fully believes that fairy tales can come true if you believe. She's naive in the sense that she has never been romantically involved with anyone. She is mostly seen staring into romance novels or love stories as well as the typical Fairy tales. She can be a bit too bubbly when it comes to people and relationships. She loves to see people in love, even if its just lust for them she fully thinks its love and that lust is only a side affect to love. She lives in Kansas City and hopes to visit Europe one day just to see the castles and romantic settings that it offers. She's a dancer and a performer but most of all she's a writer. Autumn loves to create places for people to fall in love and to write the wonders and magic of fantasy. The only downfall to her life plans is that they will inevitably fall short. The young ballerina suffers from a rare disease that while it doesn't affect her overly much apparently (other than her overly slender form), it does shorten her life by nearly half. The lovely romantic will be lucky to live to see forty years old. She is well aware of this as she was diagnosed at a very young age but she does not let it get her down and does not speak of it to anyone. The last thing she wants is pity from anyone. It is not a contagious disease, however she does have to take injections twice a day.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on July 10, 2012, 06:46:31 PM

Played by: Josietta

Face Claim: Barbara Palvin

Character Name: Autumn Hart

Sexuality: Pansexual

Character Type: The Romantic

Short Description: Autumn dresses for comfort. She wears loose flowing dresses or jeans with over sized sweaters/tee shirts. She is lithe and very slender (the body of a ballerina). She has soft long brown hair that she wears in different ways depending on her moods. And her deep chocolate eyes shift from a bronze to the darkest smoothness depending on her moods as well.

Short Blurb: Autumn is a hopeless romantic. She is always looking for Prince Charming and fully believes that fairy tales can come true if you believe. She's naive in the sense that she has never been romantically involved with anyone. She is mostly seen staring into romance novels or love stories as well as the typical Fairy tales. She can be a bit too bubbly when it comes to people and relationships. She loves to see people in love, even if its just lust for them she fully thinks its love and that lust is only a side affect to love. She lives in Kansas City and hopes to visit Europe one day just to see the castles and romantic settings that it offers. She's a dancer and a performer but most of all she's a writer. Autumn loves to create places for people to fall in love and to write the wonders and magic of fantasy. The only downfall to her life plans is that they will inevitably fall short. The young ballerina suffers from a rare disease that while it doesn't affect her overly much apparently (other than her overly slender form), it does shorten her life by nearly half. The lovely romantic will be lucky to live to see forty years old. She is well aware of this as she was diagnosed at a very young age but she does not let it get her down and does not speak of it to anyone. The last thing she wants is pity from anyone. It is not a contagious disease, however she does have to take injections twice a day.

She's approved, love.  Um, can you change the font though, I had a hard time reading it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MzHyde

Is there still going to be a final character sheet, or shall we post pictures in our profiles?

undisclosedtoyou

There's going to be a final sheet, mhm.  The pictures that have been posted so far, I haven't really been looking at, since I figure they'd maybe change in the final sheet.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Oneiros

I had to find a guy and photoshop some glasses onto him >.> My own fault for using such a distinctive style.

MzHyde

Do you know hard it is to find a sexy Frankenstein lady that isn't a slutty halloween costume?

Oneiros

Find me a good, clear, large picture of a girl you like, tell me the exact shade of green and if you want any stitches added to her, and I can see if I can whip you something up.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Karasu

damnit I shoulda made a male.. Dis can I change my char's gender to male? XD I didn't think a lot of hot guys were comming XD

*drools for Eros' pics*

Josietta

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 10, 2012, 06:58:03 PM
She's approved, love.  Um, can you change the font though, I had a hard time reading it.

I increased the size from 9 to 12.. is that better? or do you want me to just get rid of it altogether? no biggie. :)  Either ya you want it darlin'.

Can I dry hump on Fedora's guy? He's soooo adorable!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Oneiros

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 07:26:18 PM
Oh, I have MOAR!

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 07:43:20 PM
Jacob collages...

<3

*Drools*

Quote from: Fedora on July 10, 2012, 07:28:48 PM
I had to find a guy and photoshop some glasses onto him >.> My own fault for using such a distinctive style.

He's just lovely!

Quote from: Karasu on July 10, 2012, 07:45:17 PM
damnit I shoulda made a male.. Dis can I change my char's gender to male? XD I didn't think a lot of hot guys were comming XD

*drools for Eros' pics*

Of course you may :) 

Quote from: Josietta on July 10, 2012, 07:48:04 PM
I increased the size from 9 to 12.. is that better? or do you want me to just get rid of it altogether? no biggie. :)  Either ya you want it darlin'.

Can I dry hump on Fedora's guy? He's soooo adorable!

Much easier to read now <3  Thanks for tweaking it  abit. 

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Josietta

Quote from: Fedora on July 10, 2012, 07:51:41 PM
Dry humping isn't very romantic! >.>

*Grins*  Never said Autumn was going to.. I wanted to! :P 

Though Autumn would see him as a dreamy guy akin to Harry Potter :P   

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Oneiros

Oh, well, as long as it's you, go ahead. ;)

*chuckles* He's so quiet and introverted, but he's also really emotional and impulsive. I could see those two getting into a lot of drama.

Also, thank you so much, Eros. ♥ *nibbles him*

undisclosedtoyou

I may or may not be working on the final CS for you all to have and work on.  Than the CS thread will be opened.  An OOC thread will of course get put up, but there will also be a relationship thread, because I want you all to plot, and there will be a requirement of at least one character connection for each character.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Pen pals will be randomly picked, so unfortunately you guys don't get to decide. :P 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MzHyde

Quote from: Fedora on July 10, 2012, 07:39:38 PM
Find me a good, clear, large picture of a girl you like, tell me the exact shade of green and if you want any stitches added to her, and I can see if I can whip you something up.

Not to worry, I found one I like. Thank you for the offer though.

Suiko

Ah right ^^

So did you mean another connection besides that?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Oneiros

He can be Asher's cousin! >.>

And, alright then MzHyde, glad you found one :)

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 08:25:52 PM
Ah right ^^

So did you mean another connection besides that?

Mhm, like a friend/relationship/family/enemy connection.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 08:27:49 PM
*Blinks* <<;

Is werewolf-ness... Family related?

Genetic?  Yes, in this game, being a monster can be genetic.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

*Coughs* Genetic, yes. That's the word.

We could do that, Fedora if you wanted? WOuld mean no sexing for us though <<
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Oneiros

Pff. Says who? ::)

Besides, they can be related by marriage. *nods*

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Ffffffffffff...

I'm so tempted >.<

Could I please get an update on what is still available? As the first post doesn't seem to have been updated.

undisclosedtoyou

The first post was updated, sorry if it doesn't look that way though.  A few spots that were called out before, like for another scientist, bully, and a photographer haven't been put up in the official list just yet, because the character sheets haven't been submitted.

But for a quick recap(with called spots counting as taken for the purposes of this recap):

1 Outcast spot is open
1 Artist spot is open
1 Reporter spot is open, and
1 Bully spot is open.

And if you want another character archetype that isn't listed, just let me know and I can add it to the list.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

I claim Artist.

Edit; Speed-posted for claim.

Question; on species;
Could Elf or Sidhe or Fayfolk be opened? (high magic use, seduction skill, slender build, physically weak, low link to reality in cities but strong in the wild)
Tempts

undisclosedtoyou

Than you shall have that spot.  *Loves all over the Saerra*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

Yesh, it can definitely be opened, which one would you like?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

Ahh, no... *Flails* Make me want to change my character... Damnit, Saerra!

*Huffs* ><
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 10, 2012, 08:48:40 PM
Yesh, it can definitely be opened, which one would you like?
Well, Sidhe. Which is basically an Elf, which fall under Fey ::) *chuckles*

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 08:50:19 PM
Ahh, no... *Flails* Make me want to change my character... Damnit, Saerra!

*Huffs* ><

Hahah, sooooooorry :p

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

I think the political correct term would be feyfolk *chuckles*

Suiko

Oh, will we have an in-game calender?

Also for werewolves, what sort of wolf-form are we working with? Wolf-wolf, or retaining humanish shape; standing on two legs sometimes, keeping the basic shape...? If that makes sense.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Wait...I've got to be Politically correct now?!  Oh noessssss :o

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 08:59:12 PM
Oh, will we have an in-game calender?

Also for werewolves, what sort of wolf-form are we working with? Wolf-wolf, or retaining humanish shape; standing on two legs sometimes, keeping the basic shape...? If that makes sense.

I'm going to make a call and say the humanish shape one, where they can stand on two legs. 

An in game calender is a wonderful idea!  We're definitely going to have one.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

*chuckles at Dis*

Ah.. I'm torn between him being Irish or French.. Irish would make more sense, though... *chews on his lips*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 09:04:06 PM
*Nods* For full moons, events and such.

Mhm, exactly. XD

Quote from: Saerra on July 10, 2012, 09:05:43 PM
*chuckles at Dis*

Ah.. I'm torn between him being Irish or French.. Irish would make more sense, though... *chews on his lips*

I think whichever you choose would be awesome.  <3
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GaGa88

I gotta say that I absolutely love all of these characters! Vivienne's going to have a lot of fun with them.  :D
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Saerrael

I'll make him Irish *laughs*

Hope this is good;

Played by: Saerra
Character Name: Absalom, Clan of Night Arrows.
Sexuality: Gay
Character Type: The Artist
Species: Fey-folk, sub species; Sidhe
Short Description: Tall(6'6), exceptionally slender without becoming skinny, very pale skin with a blue (in shadow) or green (in light) shimmer , leaf green eyes, bright red hair that reaches half way his back and seems to be carried on the wind even while in doors. Husky, whispery voice that can also reach such high pitched tones that human eardrums will tear. He's also in the possession of the pointed ears his species is known for.
Short Blurb: It is a question if Absalom is prone to his swings in temperament due to being a darker kind of Elf, or if that is his actual personality. He does change colours to fit moods and occasions quite easily and doesn't seem to think this to be weird in the slightest.
As all Feyfolk, he has exceptional magical skill and lacks physical strength. This is even more true in his species elements, which would be nature and shadow.
His artistic skills fall into drawing and painting. Mixing this up with his magic, he might become quite famous in branches of art not commonly known of by the more human society he now roams in due to his studies. For now, he enjoys the relative anonymity of selling his work through the internet

'Can you paint with all the colours of the wind? Well? Can you, bitch? I can!'

Picture and meaning of name

ABSALOM
USAGE: Biblical, Biblical Latin
PRONOUNCED: AB-sə-lahm (English)
Meaning & History
From the Hebrew name אַבְשָׁלוֹם ('Avshalom) which meant "my father is peace". In the Old Testament he is a son of King David who leads a revolt against his father. While fleeing on the back of a mule he got his head caught in a tree and was killed by Joab.
OTHER LANGUAGES: Abessalom (Biblical Greek), 'Avshalom (Biblical Hebrew), Aksel (Danish, Norwegian), Akseli (Finnish), Absolon (French), Axel (German), Acke (Swedish)

Edit; updated.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: GaGa88 on July 10, 2012, 09:20:50 PM
I gotta say that I absolutely love all of these characters! Vivienne's going to have a lot of fun with them.  :D

I'm happy you're enjoying them, so am I.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Dis, does the final character sheet have a lot more points to fill in? I'd love to know before I head to bed so I can contemplate~

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on July 10, 2012, 10:01:32 PM
Dis, does the final character sheet have a lot more points to fill in? I'd love to know before I head to bed so I can contemplate~

It does, it'll ask for more background info, a tiny bit of family info, actual character images, and a section that asks if your character is of a dominant, submissive, switchy nature.  There might be more, but I think that's about it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 10, 2012, 10:19:31 PM
It does, it'll ask for more background info, a tiny bit of family info, actual character images, and a section that asks if your character is of a dominant, submissive, switchy nature.  There might be more, but I think that's about it.

Alright, thank you ♥
And I posted the small profile *points upwards*

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 10, 2012, 11:26:21 PM
Saerra, Absalom is definitely approved!

Thank you~♥

He might be all over your incubus, though *coughs*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on July 10, 2012, 11:27:21 PM
Thank you~♥

He might be all over your incubus, though *coughs*

Hahahaha, well I won't say that Jude doesn't enjoy when his food, lovers come to him. ;)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kaisude

hmm who to plot with.

EDIT: Any wolves looking for a third cousin twice removed lol. Honestly I haven't played too many GBLTQA games but I'm willing to plot with anyone who wants too.

@Occi I think they will be able, but probably won't find out for a while.

Occident

So, do he students have aime ongoing attempts to find who they were writing to?

Nadir

They should be spelled so they can't actively try to discover who they are writing with. *smirks*

Also, I think Nadir is going to be very fascinated with the werewolves. He's going to want them as his very own >_>

Saerrael

As I can't sleep (again)..!
Is Nadir's bite pleasurable? If it is, Absalom and he might know eachother.. intimately >.>

Nadir

He can make it so. His victims would have to have minimal or purposefully lowered mental shields for him to make it feel less like "OHFUCKWHATAREYOUDOINGAWSHITITHURTS" and more like "Hnnnng"

Saerrael

*drums fingers against chin*
That won't work, then, as magic is Absalom's strong point.
I do think they may be interesting together, however. I think Absalom's dark nature would find it thrilling to feed a vampire.

(and I'm thinking about the relationship thing Dis mentioned)

Occident

Would either of them be able find the scents or sounds from an invisible voyeur?

Nadir

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 02:50:35 AM
*drums fingers against chin*
That won't work, then, as magic is Absalom's strong point.
I do think they may be interesting together, however. I think Absalom's dark nature would find it thrilling to feed a vampire.

(and I'm thinking about the relationship thing Dis mentioned)

Hmmmmmm, that would make fun tension between them. *purrs*

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 02:58:06 AM
Would either of them be able find the scents or sounds from an invisible voyeur?

Nadir would know, but allow it if only to... exact a price later

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 02:58:06 AM

Absalom will probably be able to sense your character, but wouldn't bother to act on it if he's.. ehmm.. preoccupied.
Besides, he'd be interested in showing off his goods. Seduction is one of the keys for him to get what he wants. If that means getting watched while someone else is.. preoccupying him, then so be it. *chuckles*

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 02:59:35 AM
Hmmmmmm, that would make fun tension between them. *purrs*

I think they could be friends with benefits. I'm planning on writing Absalom quite dark and quite messy in more ways than one.

Nadir

Oh, yes, that would be lovely. Actually, I have a secret. I'll PM it to you and Dis as Nadir will keep it quiet from everyone, but I think Absalom should suspect something like it.

Saerrael

Sure thing. I may be able to actually give you some hints towards what I'd like to write Absalom as, too, in PMland ::)

Oh, and Occident, I forgot to include something.
Absalom would basically only sense your character while he's invisible.

Occident

Played by:Occident
Character Name:Thomas Kemp
Sexuality: Hedonistic
Character Type: Bully
Species: Invisible Men
Short Description: An albino, Thomas tends to cover his eyes with dark glasses or contacts of varying colors to prevent too much damage. The founder of his faith and race, Griffin, studied greatly upon the subjects as did his subjects, bringing about ocular devices a fair bit ahead of the common folk. His hair is unkempt, his skin pale with the veins showing through, and something that seems a bit off about his unnaturally pearly teeth. He tends to wear extremely covering clothing, often white, seldom ever showing skin. This assists in hiding his limber body with the less-than-succesful attempts at reaching suprahumanity with stronger muscles.
Short Blurb: Thomas is a from a set of quadruplets, though the others do not go to this school. Officially. All of them being able to use the excuse of albinism for sick days allows them to help each other out and provide alibis. Egotists that they are, they have also been known to bugger each other given half a chance. Not as if they could report their brother, especially with them all keeping the invisibility thing secret. He is a bit of an exhibitionist, going around without his many layers of clothes on when invisible. This is somewhat odd as Griffin had found a way to make clothing invisible, but what you going to do? His bullying comes from his deep seated megalomania, common amongst his kind, and does not bully so much by shaking down people for money as sabotaging their works, stealing their passwords, spying on them, framing them, ruining relationships... He would like some good friends of course, to act as accomplices if nothing else, be they gentle or brutal. Someone who could understand his vicious streak would also do well in his eyes.

Occident

Why is that? *Finishes reading up on Absalom and considers making a gremlin or ghoul character in the future*

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:43:42 AM
Why is that? *Finishes reading up on Absalom and considers making a gremlin or ghoul character in the future*

Because it's a non-natural state for the physical laws of the world/ a disturbance of the natural laws and thus will fall under..

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 03:44:59 AM
magic, I'm guessing

Dim wins the toaster ♥

Nadir

Occident

Might as well include how the contacts and averting of eyes disrupted attempts for compulsions. Anyways,  do we consider albinos magical in any way? I am going to have to categorize mutations, magic,  and mad science differently in my mind to stay on top. Also, are the Fair Folk against such disturbances?

Nadir

Only compulsions that need it. Nadir has to be able to keep his prey thinking something that hurts actually feels good, but keeping eye contact while doing it? Only possible when biting the wrist. 

Saerrael

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 03:49:53 AM
Woot!

*makes all hir bread toast*

Heheheh ♥

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:50:45 AM
Might as well include how the contacts and averting of eyes disrupted attempts for compulsions. Anyways,  do we consider albinos magical in any way? I am going to have to categorize mutations, magic,  and mad science differently in my mind to stay on top. Also, are the Fair Folk against such disturbances?

Why? Absalom is magically gifted, not a machine that anylazes his surroundings all the time. It would be instinct that tells him something is 'off' and that will spur him on to seek out what that 'off' may be.
I think you're over-thinking, to be honest *shrugs*
And why on earth would compulsion only come from eyecontact? That's very 1800s of you.

Occident

The suggestion was more to see if Albinos tasted different. I'm bad at small talk.

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:57:46 AM
The suggestion was more to see if Albinos tasted different. I'm bad at small talk.

Ah, I think you were directing that one to Dim, then, as Absalom is not about drinking blood *nodnods*

Nadir

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:57:46 AM

ah! I'm not sure, but it would be fun to find out. I think Nadir's preference for meals would run towards werewolves though, but he's not about to snub other delicious treats ::)

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:50:45 AM
Also, are the Fair Folk against such disturbances?

Ah, I missed one. Sorry.

No, they wouldn't be against it. And a Sidhe might be quite tempted to steal the ability.
Though my Sidhe can't steal abilities and senses yet as that would make him much too overpowered.

Occident

The abilitiy is more of a chemical reaction and,  like in the original book,  harvestable from blood. If he wasn't trying to keep his ability secret he might sell some or his blood for flavors.

Saerrael

Let me explain this with an easier concept.
Sidhe can steal the light in your eyes to make you blind and they gain your vision. Nothing changes to the actual eyes, though. For all intends and purposes, the eyes left behind should be able to see, but don't. Or, they have gone a dramatic white. Kinda depends on which lore is studied >.>

Unless that wasn't what you were asking?

Nadir

Saerrael

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 04:25:10 AM
Fey are scary. *purrs*

Not all Fey are Sidhe. Fey are Elves and Faeries. Sidhe are a sub-Elven race.

Occident

I mixed it up with the comment earlier on biting the wrist while looking into eyes. Do they need to keep replenishing their own vision through the thefts or do they instead get to see through the eyes of others telepathically?  As for the Fair Folk,  I sense something about them as sinister.

Nadir

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 04:26:27 AM
Not all Fey are Sidhe. Fey are Elves and Faeries. Sidhe are a sub-Elven race.

*absorbs the knows*

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 04:11:32 AM
The abilitiy is more of a chemical reaction and,  like in the original book,  harvestable from blood. If he wasn't trying to keep his ability secret he might sell some or his blood for flavors.

He's probably going to taste 'bad' to Nadir's pallet then. If it's rife with artificial chemicals. He'll probably not like Frankensitines, zombies or mummies either. Though he doesn't know that yet. ::)

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 04:28:27 AM
I mixed it up with the comment earlier on biting the wrist while looking into eyes. Do they need to keep replenishing their own vision through the thefts or do they instead get to see through the eyes of others telepathically?  As for the Fair Folk,  I sense something about them as sinister.

They don't, no. They steal to improve. Say you have perfect sight? Then you'd get a Sidhe on your path. If you wear glasses, you're in luck. *grins* And they integrate what they steal into themselves.
And Sidhe aren't technically evil. They're like *thinks* predators, really.

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 04:32:15 AM
He's probably going to taste 'bad' to Nadir's pallet then. If it's rife with artificial chemicals. He'll probably not like Frankensitines, zombies or mummies either. Though he doesn't know that yet. ::)

You have a good point there.

Nadir

He would love the tempest of natural chemicals in werewolves though. They would be very flavoursome. Not sure about Sidhe though, might be a taste he acquires :)

Karasu

*Goes to change her character's  gender to male*

Weee this si gonan be so much funnnn ^^

Occident

The Scientist will hopely have leftovers for The Ruler. As for predators,  they are the enemy. For others. Kemp will likely take venquilitrism lessons so he can confuse others and wait until the beast fills up on others. I wonder though... Will we RP cliques and posses when not writing letters or will the top of the school just gravitate around The Ruler on it's own?

Saerrael

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 04:41:07 AM
He would love the tempest of natural chemicals in werewolves though. They would be very flavoursome. Not sure about Sidhe though, might be a taste he acquires :)

Pretty sure Sidhe taste smoky like good liquor, bit spicy, dash of walnut.. ::)

Quote from: Karasu on July 11, 2012, 04:42:04 AM
*Goes to change her character's  gender to male*

Weee this si gonan be so much funnnn ^^

Hehhee ^^

Nadir

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 04:44:03 AM
Pretty sure Sidhe taste smoky like good liquor, bit spicy, dash of walnut.. ::)

Aw, now I want some of that!

He's going to prize each taste he gets ;)

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 04:43:01 AM
The Scientist will hopely have leftovers for The Ruler. As for predators,  they are the enemy. For others. Kemp will likely take venquilitrism lessons so he can confuse others and wait until the beast fills up on others. I wonder though... Will we RP cliques and posses when not writing letters or will the top of the school just gravitate around The Ruler on it's own?

Mmmmm, Nadir will have enemies. *sly grin*

And I think it would be like any high school, where both happen. Groups form, and a pecking order forms out of those.

Occident

Sounds like we have a fair many connoisseurs in this school.  Probably need to find protectors for those near the bottom of the food chain.

Nadir

Nadir is one. Who are the others that make up this many?

Oneiros

Well there's an incubus (plus a miscellaneous demon) and the sidhe seems like he might be feeding off of people, at the very least... I'm surprised we don't have more vampires >.>

My poor nerdy werewolf is going to be spending a lot of time hiding. >.>

Occident

There is Absalom with eyes, the incubus with semen, werewolves with flesh...

Occident

Quote from: Fedora on July 11, 2012, 05:43:30 AM
Well there's an incubus (plus a miscellaneous demon) and the sidhe seems like he might be feeding off of people, at the very least... I'm surprised we don't have more vampires >.>

and utterly failing at it,  considering the student body. I wouldn't be surprised if the other two werewolves used him as a tiebreaker vote for who would be alpha.

Nadir

Quote from: Fedora on July 11, 2012, 05:43:30 AM

Heh, I kindda like being the only vamp. ^w^

And Nadir is going to be sooooo interested in him. *wriggles* I think he's going to have difficulty concentrating in any wolf's presence they'll smell that good.

If he ever manages to lure one he might fall into bloodlust *chuckles*

Occident

Silver effect werewolves and vampires? *Considers having character buy a stolen moon rock*

Oneiros

It'll probably be their luck to be partnered up on a long assignment. ::)

Asher's probably fairly oblivious, almost always sits by himself, absorbed in something or other, not really paying attention to anyone else. He's very much a geeky nerd who assumes no one wants to be around him, so he spends most of his time alone, unless Jacob is convincing him to get up to some shenanigans.

And that's a good question, about the silver... I keep forgetting it's supposed to be something werewolves are sensitive to. Maybe they're allergic to it?

Occident

I once read a suggestion on TVTropes that it could be explained away as it's antibiotic effects but it could just as well be said that it is tarnished quickly if touched by vamps or weres. Also explains the old thing about not showing up in mirrors or photos, as they used to be backed with silver. This will probably end up with some vicious pranks testing iron on witches and fairies so we may need to vote on what effects who.

Nadir

Nadir won't be much affected by silver, but he's going to have a very bad time of it is he sees something like scattered rice. Both because he's still a young vampire.

Occident

Nadir

Occident

May I ask how Nadir's age acquaints to vampiric years?

Nadir

Occident

I suppose I should hold off on some of the other questions. Mist,  bat,  wolves... I look forward to seeing what your characters transforms into.  On that note,  do you know how long into the school year we are? I may need to check to see what secrets my character has discovered so far.

Nadir

MzHyde

Everyone is seniors, it's right in the first post. Also, are there any actual manly men in this game or is it just floaty, sparkly, metrosexual fey types? Not that that offends me or anything. It's just not my or Franny's type so I feel like I will have precious little for her to do since it seems much of the male population will be hooking up with each other.  :P

Nadir

There are a few het guys around, and bi girls too.

Rafael Labeau, the jock, perhaps?

Occident

My man can be made manly enough with the right diet and supplements. He'd be in the spare lab a fair bit anyways. Don't expect romance. As for the senior thing I was wondering when we came to the boarding, as most don't start from primary.

Suiko

*flops* Fedora! We still going with our wolves being cousins?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Occident

None of the werewolves seem to be very assertive. Difficult to tell who will be alpha. May I ask if these werewolves are the ones who stand on two legs or four?

Suiko

They aren't in a pack, so neither is in a real role that way. Jacob is more aggressive though.

And I already asked the other question; Dis said two legs.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Occident

I must have missed that. Probably should just save my questions forDis.

Nadir

*eyes the wolves*

Easier for Nadir to snare them if they don't have a alpha ^w^

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Occident

*Looks up on canine behaviour* Apparently dogs hump others to show their supremecy. Something tells me that that route will not be very effective. Unfortunately. *Scraps plans for own character to get in a fight with an invubi over molseting a sleeping student*

Nadir

Maybe let the ones playing werewolves decide how to construct their characters, ey?

Suiko

Jacob prefers the 'shove him in a locker' route. ^^
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Occident

*Looks into bullying schedule* 11 on Tuesday good for you?

Mint

Hi everyone. :) I have some interest in this if there any any spots left open. I looked through the thread a little and it seems like the front page is not 100% up-to-date at the moment. 

I would probably like to play a Vampire Bully/ general bad-ass if there is room available still. If not, though, I can think of something else or, ya know, if it's full, not join. Thanks!

Nadir

Hello Mint! If you do indeed make a vampire, would you like to collaborate with me on vampire lore, so we don't contradict?

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Mint

Yes, Dim, I should love to do that. Don't worry, my vampires aren't sparkly. ;)

Nadir

Occident

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 11:08:58 AM
Yes, Dim, I should love to do that. Don't worry, my vampires aren't sparkly. ;)
Then you will be going for a Nosferatu?

Nadir

I was going to have Nadir be a Nosferatu but then remembered they were the ones that burnt in sunlight.

Occident

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 11:33:46 AM
I was going to have Nadir be a Nosferatu but then remembered they were the ones that burnt in sunlight.
Just as well. Wiggle room is needed for somehing with such a diverse backstory as vampires,  so long as they don't have their weaknesses or responsibility for murders removed,  as many of the current adaptions have them.n

Mint

If by Nosferatu you mean the hideous vampires that live in the sewers, then not exactly. :) I still plan to have quite a beautiful male, however he isn't going out in the sunlight any time soon unless he feels like committing suicide... provided Dim is all right with the lore of sunlight + vampires = ash.

Anyway, I'm going to just create an application and Dis can reject if it there aren't any spots open~

Played by: Mint
Character Name: Vance Cravenloft
Sexuality: pansexual
Character Type: Outcast/Bully - whichever is still open - either way, he's not going to be going around in groups for the most part. Im leaning toward bully if that's still open or maybe just complete batshit insane guy.
Short Description: Silver hair, ear-length with longer bangs, amber eyes, pointed ears, extremely pale, average height, thin.
Short Blurb: He's mysterious and he loves to hurt people for his own amusement. Some people try to understand him but no one can for he does not think in the usual logical paths that others expect. He has no close ties though he may or may not be open to finding a faithful assistant to do his grunt work. He has an obsessive nature and if he latches onto someone, he never lets them go and will go so far as to make lasting marks on the person. Their willingness so his advances matters little to him. For many matters, he is often apathetic about the outcome, which some may mistake for kindness, however, that mistake should never be made for he is neither kind nor caring and is only searching for the next challenge that may present itself, letting all other things slide. Above all else, he wants to feel superior to others.

Occident

Nadir

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 11:38:05 AM
Just as well. Wiggle room is needed for somehing with such a diverse backstory as vampires,  so long as they don't have their weaknesses or responsibility for murders removed,  as many of the current adaptions have them.n

Oh yeah, he has weaknesses. He's good at what he does but he's far from perfected it - he's going to make a mess trying to get a wolf to bleed for him ::)

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 11:39:35 AM
If by Nosferatu you mean the hideous vampires that live in the sewers, then not exactly. :) I still plan to have quite a beautiful male, however he isn't going out in the sunlight any time soon unless he feels like committing suicide... provided Dim is all right with the lore of sunlight + vampires = ash.

Anyway, I'm going to just create an application and Dis can reject if it there aren't any spots open~

I was building Nadir off the Dracula caste, whose powers were diminished in the daytime but not in danger of turning to ash. Did you know the very first vampire who was killed by sunlight was Nosferatu? No myth before it suggested vampires couldn't survive daylight. *grins* But we can have more than one lineage with different weaknesses and strengths and stuff *gets excited about vampires* 

Mint

Occident - If you're talking to me, I'd love to. 

Dim - All right, I'll admit I haven't studied up all that much on my vampiric lore. I suggest we really talk to each other about what we think should be appropriate for the vampires. I certainly don't mind not having him die in sunlight, but simply be weakened. It would make getting around and going to class a bit easier, that's for sure. :) 

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 11:53:07 AM
Dim - All right, I'll admit I haven't studied up all that much on my vampiric lore. I suggest we really talk to each other about what we think should be appropriate for the vampires. I certainly don't mind not having him die in sunlight, but simply be weakened. It would make getting around and going to class a bit easier, that's for sure. :)

I have a... slight... addiction when it comes to vampires. *looks innocent* But don't let me steamroll you in my excitement, darling. I'll PM you when Dis gets back to me on what she thinks of the lore I suggested for Nadir so we can expand or recreate it as she deems 

Mint

Dim, that sounds good. Especially since I have no idea if my character will be accepted yet anyway. :)

Josietta

*attempt number 6 to get this post out*

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 11:47:45 AM
Want to have contests for making the new kids cry?

Heyyyy now.... *snifflepout* My poor Autumn is easily affected as is... meanies! :P

*thinks Dis needs to get an OOC up before the interest thread has all the questions and interest lost in the chatter*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Occident

Considering how high we are and how there are monsters everywhere,  I wouldn't doubt that there would be a fair bit of cloud cover. Limps,  fashionable clothing,  a belly full of blood,  and the works of mad scientists should be enough to overcome certain solarian weaknesses.

Suiko

Quote from: Josietta on July 11, 2012, 12:08:24 PM

*thinks Dis needs to get an OOC up before the interest thread has all the questions and interest lost in the chatter*

*seconds this* <<;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Flaming Dead Man

So, am interested in Outcast or Bully...  Are either of these spots open, yet?
Wanderings (Updated 2013.08.21.)
(Check this forum for the posting list, as well.)

Partner Search Thread (Updated 2013.08.21.)

Suiko

I've claimed and Outcast spot... But there are two I think.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Mint

Yeah, I'm not sure, Flam. I want one of those spots too, but I dunno what's left. :3

Josietta

This was her post from yesterday. I'm not sure where it stands since then. I think Mint submitted a sheet after this was posted but no one else has as far as I could see. Then again I dunno who might have PM'd her either.

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 10, 2012, 08:39:39 PM
The first post was updated, sorry if it doesn't look that way though.  A few spots that were called out before, like for another scientist, bully, and a photographer haven't been put up in the official list just yet, because the character sheets haven't been submitted.

But for a quick recap(with called spots counting as taken for the purposes of this recap):

1 Outcast spot is open
1 Artist spot is open
1 Reporter spot is open, and
1 Bully spot is open.

And if you want another character archetype that isn't listed, just let me know and I can add it to the list.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Flaming Dead Man

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Flaming Dead Man

Played by: Flaming Dead Man.
Character Name: Laeyn Fess.
Sexuality: Very openly gay.
Character Type: Bully.
Species: Fey Folk.
Short Description: Very lovely being.  Long, silver hair and very light blue eyes.  He's slender and takes great pride in his beauty; he has no problem with reminding everyone of his 'standing'.  He wears tight clothing to show of his very lithe figure, and often times will couple it with heels; he's short, yes, but he likes the way heels make his calves look.  His skin is pale and slightly shimmery, with a blue tint.  He loves jewelry and wears a bit of makeup (not because he HAS to, of course).  His fingernails are long and he keeps them painted purple.  His scent is light and cool with hints of both sweet and spice.
Short Blurb: Beauty certainly isn't everything.  He does whatever he wants, more or less disregarding consequences as he believes he can get out of anything with the right words or a bit of acting.  He's a whore, no doubt, and treats everyone as lesser.  He is the best, according to him.  He'll curse other students if he thinks they're trying to rival his appearances and keeps a close-knit group of 'friends'; his posse.

PCHOOOOO!

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Flaming Dead Man

-Laughs.-

Yepyep.  ^^

Not all bullies are physical, after all.  :P

I'm excited to play him.  >D

Occident

Fess seems fairly molestable. Hope he doesn't take to badly to it.

Flaming Dead Man

If he was raped, he'd make a huge deal out of it and probably curse whomever raped him with something horrible.  >.>

Occident

Flaming Dead Man

Well, there are only so many invisibles in the school; wouldn't be difficult to narrow it down.  And I'm pretty sure being invisible wouldn't mean he couldn't curse him.  He wouldn't be above cursing ALL the invisibles, either, just to make sure.  And, I assure you, he'd find a way to learn who held the capability to be invisible.

Saerrael

Quote from: Flaming Dead Man on July 11, 2012, 04:18:59 PM

Short Description: Very lovely being.  Long, silver hair and very light blue eyes.  He's slender and takes great pride in his beauty; he has no problem with reminding everyone of his 'standing'.  He wears tight clothing to show of his very lithe figure, and often times will couple it with heels; he's short, yes, but he likes the way heels make his calves look.  His skin is pale and slightly shimmery, with a blue tint.  He loves jewelry and wears a bit of makeup (not because he HAS to, of course).  His fingernails are long and he keeps them painted purple.  His scent is light and cool with hints of both sweet and spice.
Short Blurb: Beauty certainly isn't everything.  He does whatever he wants, more or less disregarding consequences as he believes he can get out of anything with the right words or a bit of acting.  He's a whore, no doubt, and treats everyone as lesser.  He is the best, according to him.  He'll curse other students if he thinks they're trying to rival his appearances and keeps a close-knit group of 'friends'; his posse.

PCHOOOOO!

What kind of Fey are you playing and where is Laeyn from? Asking this due to my own Fey character.

Occident

Probably will want to see how secret invisibility can be. The tormenting will be no good if people realize their houses aren't haunted.

Flaming Dead Man

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 05:22:16 PM
What kind of Fey are you playing and where is Laeyn from? Asking this due to my own Fey character.

-Tries to get his words together to make sense.-  xD

I'm not sure if it's accurate with stories and the like, but this is what I had in mind:

I think he's got a fairy ring, somewhere, and his own little world that connects to it.  He's from the fae dimension/universe/etc.  He specializes in 'enchantments' and 'curses', body alterations and such.  Think boils or changing the color of skin/eyes, giving horns, that sort of thing.  ::)

He may have other blood in him, thus why he's at the school, though his fae blood is very prominent.  He's a thoughtform, essentially, thus most of his kind are very child-like or exhibit personality traits that are attractive to children (circus ringleaders, adoration of sweets, cuteness, playfulness, etc); they have to keep themselves alive by making sure children believe in them.  :P

Laeyn disregards this, a bit.  He has an obsession with candy and could be won over with most children-focused movies/games/etc, but he'd deny the latter.  He also pretends to hate kids.  If it weren't for the rest of his race countering his actions, he wouldn't exist.  xD

He's a naughty fae.  >.>

Could just be the teen hormones, though.  :P

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:24:16 PM
Probably will want to see how secret invisibility can be. The tormenting will be no good if people realize their houses aren't haunted.

Laeyn would have no qualms with fucking someone (or cursing them) to get the information he wants; he knows too much to think that he was being haunted.  Raping would piss him off, though he's fine with consensual sex, even if it's rough.

Go ahead and rape him, though be forewarned that there are consequences.  >.>

Occident

Candy.... this is going to be easier than I thought.

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:45:13 PM

Only if you Godmod/ metagame. Who'd guess that such a creature would enjoy such simple pleasures?

Occident

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 05:49:55 PM
Only if you Godmod/ metagame. Who'd guess that such a creature would enjoy such simple pleasures?
I was thinking of drugs but yah, it depends on how stronger the obsession, how public, who he boards with,  and how much my character has gathered.

Karasu

Quote from: Karasu on July 09, 2012, 07:16:10 PM

Character Name: Yunoki D'Oro
Short Description: Dark indigo hair just graces his shoulders with pale skin and sweet amber-fire eyes.
Short Blurb: Musically gifted since the time he was born, Yunoki D'Oro showed this talent at school, which was what ultimately got him into Summer Crest. Socially awkward unless he's talking specifically about music he tend to favor the Violin and Flute or Ancient Japanese instruments such as the Shamisen and Shinobue. He personally thinks this new pen pal system is a bit awkward but decides to give it a try, especially since his social life was rather rotten due to his near constant practicing.

Rather short description but I rather suck at making those it seems XD

All fixed and stuff I think XD

Flaming Dead Man

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:45:13 PM

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:54:45 PM
I was thinking of drugs but yah, it depends on how stronger the obsession, how public, who he boards with,  and how much my character has gathered.

Laeyn's not that easy.  He has a mind of his own.  Surprisingly, he's not the type to be bought off with sweets, and he knows better than to take sweets from anyone else.  Or, really, to take anything from anyone else, period (I'm sure he's been raped before, and he very much hates it).  He also prefers physical appearance and status, but he could just plain not like someone and make their life hell.  He's not someone you want to cross, especially to that level.

Occident

Probably will want some solidarity between the bullies anyways. Can't be an easy task.

Karasu

Quote from: Flaming Dead Man on July 11, 2012, 05:59:47 PM
Laeyn's not that easy.  He has a mind of his own.  Surprisingly, he's not the type to be bought off with sweets, and he knows better than to take sweets from anyone else.  Or, really, to take anything from anyone else, period (I'm sure he's been raped before, and he very much hates it).  He also prefers physical appearance and status, but he could just plain not like someone and make their life hell.  He's not someone you want to cross, especially to that level.

Wonder what he'll do to the sweet Bisexual musical prodigy XD

Flaming Dead Man

Quote from: Karasu on July 11, 2012, 06:12:52 PM
Wonder what he'll do to the sweet Bisexual musical prodigy XD

-Snerk.-

If he plays his cards right and manages to catch his eye.  If Laeyn decides he wants him, it'll be like cat and mouse, too.  He's not above cheating, and that goes for both his own and others' relationships.  :P  I could certainly see him claiming that he 'owns' someone and making a big fuss if that person ever did something he didn't like.  xD  He likes arm candy, too.  ::)

A side note: with this character, I'd like to discuss any potential interactions that might come up so I don't overstep boundaries.  <3  Just because you're into something doesn't mean your character is.  -Nods importantly.-

Josietta

Dis is gonna go crazy when she sees the 4 pages of chatter in here when she gets home from work. I'mma gonna go hide over there! *dashes behind DH and Fedora*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

MzHyde

Franny comes out of the science lab, a cloud of smoke billowing out the door. She is holding a blowtorch and wearing a welding mask, flipped up, a cigarette dangling between her lips. Strangely enough, she smells like burning flesh and not melted metal. She eyes all the activity going on, squints, then announces, "...You guys are friggin' weird." Then, she lights her cigarette with the blowtorch and heads back into the science lab and through the cloud of smoke.

"Oh god is anyone out there?! HELP ME SHE'S CRAZY!"

"SHUT UP, THIS IS WAY ILLEGAL WHAT I AM DOING HERE."

The door shuts.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 03:32:23 AM

Played by:Occident
Character Name:Thomas Kemp
Sexuality: Hedonistic
Character Type: Bully
Species: Invisible Men
Short Description: An albino, Thomas tends to cover his eyes with dark glasses or contacts of varying colors to prevent too much damage. The founder of his faith and race, Griffin, studied greatly upon the subjects as did his subjects, bringing about ocular devices a fair bit ahead of the common folk. His hair is unkempt, his skin pale with the veins showing through, and something that seems a bit off about his unnaturally pearly teeth. He tends to wear extremely covering clothing, often white, seldom ever showing skin. This assists in hiding his limber body with the less-than-succesful attempts at reaching suprahumanity with stronger muscles.
Short Blurb: Thomas is a from a set of quadruplets, though the others do not go to this school. Officially. All of them being able to use the excuse of albinism for sick days allows them to help each other out and provide alibis. Egotists that they are, they have also been known to bugger each other given half a chance. Not as if they could report their brother, especially with them all keeping the invisibility thing secret. He is a bit of an exhibitionist, going around without his many layers of clothes on when invisible. This is somewhat odd as Griffin had found a way to make clothing invisible, but what you going to do? His bullying comes from his deep seated megalomania, common amongst his kind, and does not bully so much by shaking down people for money as sabotaging their works, stealing their passwords, spying on them, framing them, ruining relationships... He would like some good friends of course, to act as accomplices if nothing else, be they gentle or brutal. Someone who could understand his vicious streak would also do well in his eyes.

Accepted!

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:48:31 AM
There is Absalom with eyes, the incubus with semen, werewolves with flesh...

Jude feeds off of the life force given when he's kissing/fucking someone.  So it's not so much semen, though he likes eating that to. ;)

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 06:43:42 AM
Do you know how long into the school year we are? I may need to check to see what secrets my character has discovered so far.

The school year will just be starting, first day and everything. The school is considered and "escalator" school.  There's a section for kindergarten-6th.  So those who were able to attend the primary school automatically get's into 7-8th middle school, and than onto the higher school(9th-12th.)  If a child wasn't lucky enough to get into the primary school(it's very competitive), than they'll have to go through rigorous testing/interviews to get into the middle school.  The same goes into getting into the higher school.  But, if a student doesn't manage to get into the higher school their freshman year, they can't get in at all.  So all the student's would have been with each other for at least three years prior to this game starting.

For more details, each school is located in separate locations, so there isn't any co-mingling between schools.

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 10:50:19 AM
Hi everyone. :) I have some interest in this if there any any spots left open. I looked through the thread a little and it seems like the front page is not 100% up-to-date at the moment. 

I would probably like to play a Vampire Bully/ general bad-ass if there is room available still. If not, though, I can think of something else or, ya know, if it's full, not join. Thanks!

You are more than welcome to create a character. 

QuoteI looked through the thread a little and it seems like the front page is not 100% up-to-date at the moment. 

It so will be, when I'm done going through everything.  *Grins*

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 11:39:35 AM

Played by: Mint
Character Name: Vance Cravenloft
Sexuality: pansexual
Character Type: Outcast/Bully - whichever is still open - either way, he's not going to be going around in groups for the most part. Im leaning toward bully if that's still open or maybe just complete batshit insane guy.
Short Description: Silver hair, ear-length with longer bangs, amber eyes, pointed ears, extremely pale, average height, thin.
Short Blurb: He's mysterious and he loves to hurt people for his own amusement. Some people try to understand him but no one can for he does not think in the usual logical paths that others expect. He has no close ties though he may or may not be open to finding a faithful assistant to do his grunt work. He has an obsessive nature and if he latches onto someone, he never lets them go and will go so far as to make lasting marks on the person. Their willingness so his advances matters little to him. For many matters, he is often apathetic about the outcome, which some may mistake for kindness, however, that mistake should never be made for he is neither kind nor caring and is only searching for the next challenge that may present itself, letting all other things slide. Above all else, he wants to feel superior to others.

You are approved, and you've taken the final bully spot!  Congratulations!

Quote from: Josietta on July 11, 2012, 12:08:24 PM
*attempt number 6 to get this post out*

Heyyyy now.... *snifflepout* My poor Autumn is easily affected as is... meanies! :P

Lol, one will definitely be put up, love.  I'm just exhausted, I've had a long day at work, and I'm kind of pushing myself to get work done here, because I know if I don't, nothing will get done. :)

Quote from: Flaming Dead Man on July 11, 2012, 04:18:59 PM

PCHOOOOO!

Accepted!  Of course. >.>  I'm expanding the number of bullies I had listed available from 2 to 3, cause of your app. :)

Quote from: Josietta on July 11, 2012, 07:14:45 PM
Dis is gonna go crazy when she sees the 4 pages of chatter in here when she gets home from work. I'mma gonna go hide over there! *dashes behind DH and Fedora*

It's sort of scary how well you know me, love. <3

*Now takes out her ruler.*

For all those editing their sheets, you don't need to repost them.  The final sheet will be the one you'll need to tell me about, if you make any edits.  The soft app is just so I know you all have put some thought into what kind of character you all are playing.  Yeah, I'm evil like that, making you all do more work than necessary!  Bwaahaha.

Is there anyone out there who hasn't submitted their CS's yet?  I'm about to close the recruitment thread.  Anyone who had expressed an interested before I officially close it, can still join.  Others will just have to wait until I open the non-monster version of this game later on.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mint

Thank you for the approval Dis! I'm excited for this to start. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Mint on July 11, 2012, 08:31:25 PM
Thank you for the approval Dis! I'm excited for this to start. :)

No problemo Mint-y!

*Contemplates making pancakes before doing any actual work on E.*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 11, 2012, 08:42:24 PM
Pancakes should always be made.

The sugar in the syrup might boost my moral. Hmmm, *goes off for a bit to make a batch.*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Recruitment is officially closed!  All those who have expressed interest before this, are still welcome to join.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's