Conjured Hearts - College anime hijinks game

Started by SpiralSpider, July 06, 2012, 12:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

If this sounds familiar, you're probably right. A while back I started this game concept, but people got busy and I lost my home internet and so we had to let it die. I'm looking to re-start it afresh, while anyone who was in it before is welcome to join, new people are very much welcome. 

I'm also open to a reversed game of this game concept (both the supernatural girls summoning the human guys and the idea of a group of human girls summoning supernatural males!) - send me a PM if interested.  ;)

The idea:
Poor Brendan doesn't know it yet, but he's about to become the most popular kid in his house. He sets to the rituals in his black book hoping to find a girlfriend but somehow keeps finding one for his housemates!

At first, his spells don't work (or so it seems!) but when he finally gets it right, he summons a lovely girl who he thinks is eager to please and happy to be with him but it turns out that - even though he performed the spell - she was drawn to another presence in the house. (one of his room mates) And so continues the story - with several supernatural beings of different sorts coming into his home, likely finding a soulmate but alas - it is never Brendan! (until  much later)

All pairings welcome - Brendan is heterosexual, but having a male show up from a summon can lead to fun interaction!

We will need at least 5 guys for the frat house. More are welcome.

We will need at least 5 summons - in whatever pairings work opposite the boys in the house. These can be humanoid supernatural beings of any sort. The book allows beings of any alignment to be summoned - but evil characters will have to wait until after the 3rd summon to come into the story. Each summon will have its counterpart and must be a relatively well-known supernatural creature of legend, with some modifications allowed. (Nymph, Dragon, Valkyrie, Siren...) These creatures will be summoned from another plane of existence and must never have been human - this will be their first experience in the mundane world and they will be somewhat disoriented from the summon.

This is a first come, first serve group - meaning whomever posts their character first (be it boy or supernatural being) gets say in the kind of partner they are looking for and the other characters that come later will have to work around that

The guys:
Brendan Folly - Worshipping Master
Alexander Mustang - Pendarious 
Kenji Yukihara - Idej
John Stendor - Red Lobster
Jaden Legrand - Thrasius
Coltrane Crowley - Scarification
-

The others:
Fiametta (Phoenix girl) - Chaznia
Sophia Tama (Bakeneko) - Lumasan
Orane (Succubus) - Starcry
Keres (Empusa) - Oreida Wesker
Maura Wren (Genie) - Cayden
Mahalia Drayton (Ghost) - MoonRose
Cas (changeling) - ApostateCourier

* Matching colors indicate the pairings.

Here are the old OOC and game threads, in case anyone wanted to see where we took the game last time. We're definitely open for suggestions for the game, so things don't have to go down the same way as last time, but these make a good reference point:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105445.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105444.msg4565001;boardseen#new
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

SpiralSpider

Character Skeleton - only the summons have 'abilities'. The humans are allowed to go a little heavier on talents in exchange.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex and Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Talents:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
[b]D/S Nature?[/b]

The Phoenix is my character (listed below) who is the first girl to appear from Brendan's summoning rituals. She is drawn to another presence in the house - namely the boy in this photo, another fraternity brother.

Name: Fiametta
Sex and Gender: Female
Sexuality: Mostly straight
Race: Phoenix spirit
Physical Description: With every new incarnation, Fiametta's appearance changes. In between renewals, she does age. So she can opt to stay in a particular form for long periods of time. Each incarnation is always female and around average height and weight.
Abilities:

• Flames of renewal
  • Healing Tears
  • Pyrokenesis
  • Flight
  • Minor time control - primarily used to speed up the aging process of the first human years (equivalent) of a new life span

Talents:

• sings
  • fences
Personality: Fiametta is serious-minded these days and would prefer someone who is as no-nonsense as she is. She doesn't play mind games and is very forthright with her thoughts and emotions. She is loyal and helpful to her loved ones but has a temper if crossed. Her ideal mate would be a hero at heart - even if never given the chance to be one in real life yet. She would love to find her "Knight".
Ons:
Gallantry
Chivalry
Bravery
Strenth
Honor
Offs:
Pranksters
ignroance

D/S Nature? Switch - Pleasing her partner would be the most important thing.

Quote from: Worshipping Master on April 30, 2011, 02:28:43 AM

Name: Brendan Folly
Sex and Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity / Nationality: American
Physical Description: 5'5, Average build. Light Brown lightly curling hair - kept short. Hazel eyes. He wears basic t-shirt and cargo pants - generally 2 sizes larger than what would properly fit him.
Talents:

• Majors in linguistics
  • Vast working knowledge of the Occult.
  • Can cook fairly well
  • woodcarving
Personality: Brendan is a pretty easy-going guy. He's somewhat socially awkward and can get easily frustrated when placed in extra-ordinary circumstances. He's not very good at talking to girls - he'll tend to either freeze up completely or he ends up stammering, stuttering and saying all the wrong things. His veritable raging ball of hormones is a major plot device for this game.
Ons:
soft, feminine clothing (on girls)
a friendly, outgoing nature
kindness
sincerity
Offs:
aloofness
arrogance
sadism
cruelty

Idej

SpiralSpider

Don't mind at all.  :-)

I'm curious to see what you come up with.

Thrasius

I'll be more than happy to play one of the frat boys!  :-)

Oreida Wesker

I would love to bring my Aneira back from the dead. Though question!

Given that there is a pheonix based summon girl, are all the summons going to be based on the zodiac, tarot, vices, or principles?
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Lumasan

You know exactly who I'm going to bring back from the dead. :3 Kitty you will be reposted today, by the way I might just drag one of my friends into this if he is interested. So make sure one of those slots is for meeeeee. *goes to find her old post in her old posts and save her character.*

Edit: Here she is!

As to your question Oreida, most of the girls in the previous game were some form of monster from legend. I was a Bake-neko (the two tailed cat with magical powers from Japan) I think someone was a Water elemental, and I think someone wanted to play a Kitsune. I think whatever you want to be goes as long as its not OP, we had some problems with that before. I imagine she'll post character formats here soon.

Also, I changed her human appearance to look slightly more Asian. I wanted to revamp her a little bit. :/

Name: Sophia "Sophie" Tama
Age: Unknown, but if knowledgeable in the occult, it is rumored that Bake-neko are rumored to be gifted cat's who have lived past their 13th year.
Sex and Gender: Her true gender is Female, but has known to take on the appearance and gender of a male, to suit her tastes
Sexuality: Bisexual, she will change her gender to suit that of her lover, but typically goes for the males since her true gender is female. But she has known to chase after women as well despite what gender she has taken on.
Race: Bakeneko
Ethnicity / Nationality: In human form she looks like an American of some slight Asian descent. Otherwise, in her true form she appears as a Calico Japanese Bobtail.
Physical Description: Typically, when it comes to her natural, true form, she takes on the appearance of a Calico Japenese Bobtail.
But when it comes to her commonly taken human form, she stands at around 5'6" with a slinkly built body, larger end of the normal breast size (between a large C and a small D in cup size) with a somewhat athletic twist on the hourglass figure. Her eyes in human form always reflect the hauntingly gold color that they are when she is in her true feline form. She has the ability to take on other appearances, such as a cross between her true form and the common female human form she takes, but typically does one or the other.

Abilities:

• The ability to eat anything, despite it's size, and even poisonous things, she especially loves poisonous foods.
  • The ability to create fireballs, specially ghostly ones to scare people with, but can also create them for use as weapons.
  • Shape-shifting
  • The ability to speak in her true cat form, as well as the ability to walk on her hind legs in her true feline form
  • The ability to revive people from the dead.
  • A natural ability to grant a "lucky chance" to someone with her beckoning abilities, in most forms it saves someone's life. But everyone get's only one
Talents:

• Playing Viola
  • Thievery
Personality: A curious and mischievous creature by nature, Sophia is constantly wanting to know what's going on. With an attitude that spans the whole spectrum, constantly roller-coastering around, she typically does what she wants to do. She's typically a random girl, and can be on the sweet side, but she adores to play pranks and to tease. She easily gets angered though, but tends to snap back to a softer tone almost immediately after breaking in anger. When in a romantic relationship she typically will display what the other person desires, finding that she'd rather do everything to make someone happy, therefore making herself happy.

Ons:

• Anyone with a knowledge of the occult.
  • Howard Phillips Lovecraft
  • Dark hair
  • Intelligence
  • Anything shiny like gold
  • Wittiness
Offs:

• Smart-Ass-ery
D/S Nature: With men she Subs, but also likes to control from bottom. With women she is purely dominating. Sooo... a switch?
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

pendarious

I'm willing to re-join this game *laughs* what do ya know I found my old sheet.

Name: Alexander (Alex) Mustang
Sexuality: straight
Ethnicity/Nationality: Japanese-American
Physical Description: 6' foot tall, Has jet black hair that he keeps combed down rather nicely, Is moderately built, has greyish eyes, Wears a Long sleaved black shirt with red trim over a white button down dress shirt, black pants. and black shoes

Talents:
Has a Deep rooted knowledge of world history and cultural developement
Has an understanding and well working knowledge in the occult
Cooking
Making Tea
organization skills (mostly with cataloguing, and paperwork though)

Personality: a Sly sort of fellow who makes all kinds of snarky/sarcastic remarks, can be friendly but spends most of his time buried in his interests which means reading about the occult, Mythology, Cultural history, and warfare

Ons:
playfullness (a little teasing and maybe a bit energetic girls)
the type that are easily picked on but also get cuddly after they explode in anger
switches
Masochists (restraints, whips, and maybe shallow cuts) (also the masochist is to be female)

Offs:
Guro
scat
Cruelty
Bondage (gags, humiliation, torture)
Vor

Well that's all i could really think of since he is failry open minded and will try different things if it is asked of him. the things in the offs are absolute refusal.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Oreida Wesker

-Staples guns her place here so she can go to sleep without worrying about it-
Hots and Nots

SpiralSpider

Hello, everyone. ^.^ Thanks for your interest!

I updated my previous post with a basic skeleton.

While summons are allowed both talents and abilities, they should have only 1-2 talents, since I think that will be where the strength of the men lies. The boys can have up to 7 talents. All I ask is that we try to keep things balanced - no one character should stand out as more powerful than any other (compared to the others on their side of the game)

Right now, it looks like we've got 4 guys and 3 summons with only 1 pairing out of the group.

@Thrasius - Cool! If you could fill out the skeleton so we've got an idea of your boy, that would be awesome.

@Oreida Wesker I looked over the old thread and didn't come across her name. Were you rezzing her from another story, maybe? Either way, I'd like to see the concept. ^.^

@Lumasan - Fluttershy - yay

@pendarious - Awesome. Will he still be Brendan's snarky friend? XD

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Idej

Name:  Kenji Yukihara
Sex and Gender:  Male
Sexuality:  Mostly straight
Race:  Human
Physical Description:  As shown in the picture below
Abilities: None
Talents:  Fencing
Plays Percussion Instruments
Well knowledgeable of history, and government
Personality:  Friendly to those he first meets, but will quickly change his demeanor once he gets to know you better.  Is intolerable towards gross incompetence.   Chivalry is a concept that Kenji sees is quaint now.  With how society is now, trying to be chivalrous is bound to put you in a disadvantage.  Kenji is not without honor, and prefers to deal with situations through honorable means first.  Kenji much prefers he doesn't has to use dishonorable means to attain his goals, it leaves a sour taste in his mouth.
Ons: 
Being straightforward
Honesty towards one's loved ones and friends
Respect
Having honor

Offs:
Stupidity
Disrespect

D/S Nature?  Switch, but likes being a sub.

Oreida Wesker

Yeah, she's from a different game. :P KH: ACKB [ Kingdom Hearts: Advent of the Crystal Keyblade, it was ran by Zadarius for like a month and a half and then came to a close, he had problems with internet.

EDIT: Oh! Thank you Lumasan. That's helpful, also falling to a lot of various things I could make. -taps her jaw a bit and fiddles along-
Hots and Nots

Thrasius

Name: Jaden Legrand

Race: Human

Physical Description: Jaden is at a normal height for his age although, he is slightly thinner than most his age. Because of this, he is more agile and quicker

than most. He has dark brown, medium length hair that sometimes hangs in front of his matching, light brown eyes. He always has a pair of over-the-ear headphones

either on his head or around his neck. He wears a white undershirt, usually leaving the top two unbuttoned, with a blue suit jacket, which he always leaves

unbuttoned, over it. Jaden's pants are black suit pants with black, matching shoes. He also carries around his backpack where ever he goes, seeing as it has all of his

most important stuff in it.

Talents:

• Majoring in Psychology
  • Writing music
  • Knows a lot about mythology and the paranormal
  • Makes short films and stories

Personality: Jaden appears to be very antisocial at first. He does not like to talk a lot and goes with vast majority most of the time, even though he thinks they're

mostly wrong. He does his best to avoid conflicts and tries his best to keep everyone happy. He'd much rather prefer to be an observer. However, despite all this, he

can be a really interesting character if you get to know him. He enjoys dark humour (perhaps more than the average person), music, and many other things, but it's

hard for him to let anyone past his 'antisocial barrier'. Since he was in an all male school before this, he is a lot more awkward and timid towards members of the

opposite sex. He does have an attraction towards women, however, he deems it necessary to not publicize his emotions, so he keeps it to himself.

Ons:

• Intelligence
  • Plays an instrument
  • Teasing
  • Outgoing
  • Clothed
  • Hard to get

Offs:

• Scat
  • Watersports

D/S Nature?Switch, but more dominant.

Oreida Wesker

[Archieved]
Hots and Nots

SpiralSpider

Oreida -

She's really interesting but with a race like 'changeling' - why does she have a single appearance? Is there a different interpretation that you're using that I'm just not familiar with, maybe? (I've always taken changelings to be creatures that can change their appearance on a whim.)

Also - how do you account for the lingerie being "armor" that exposes her  most vulnerable parts? Is it glamoured to look that way but is actually more practical? Or is there something else that makes up for that?

One last thing - there are a lot of details in your description of her appearance and I think that's cool, but a story can get hard to read when detail to that extent is used all the time. It's also one of my pet peeves when someone enters into a game playing their character like they're the hottest thing around - I think it's disrespectful to the other characters who are focused on story elements rather than paragraph upon paragraph of description of how illustrious their character's skin is and how they have the perfect female form, etc. I'm not assuming that you'll be playing her that way, I just wanted to get that out there because each of the girls are supposed to have equal potential and their own charm.

EDIT: One of the other players pointed out a few things, too:

I don't think your character needs to be quite so attack-heavy in abilities - we don't see fights happening very often in this game.

Also, we're a little confused - what is the Season and Emotion part of your character's race?

And... considering this is a love story, overall... is she suitable to hook up with one of the boys? Maybe we need a bit more of her personality?

BruceTheCat

I'm interested in grabbing one of the Frat Boy spots if there is still room?

Just to clarify, for all intents and purposes the male characters are regular humans? It's the female summons that have all the crazy powers? I want to be sure before I make my character sheet.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

SpiralSpider

Thrasius - The pic in your profile is broken D:

The format is off but don't worry I'll fix that when we move it to the OOC later.  ;)

Otherwise, there's no problem.

Were you interested in Sophie?

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Red Lobster on July 07, 2012, 07:10:49 PM
I'm interested in grabbing one of the Frat Boy spots if there is still room?

Just to clarify, for all intents and purposes the male characters are regular humans? It's the female summons that have all the crazy powers? I want to be sure before I make my character sheet.
Yes, there is still room!  :-)

There are two sides of things here, there are Frat boys and the summons. The summons will be mostly female, but males (or... other) are allowed if they have a counterpart in the Frat House.

The Frat boys are, indeed, regular humans. Though a few of them are members in the Black Magic club and have access to some occult abilities. (Like Brendan does the summoning) I don't see why a housemate in the club couldn't have some other minor magical ability.

Thrasius

Quote from: Chaznia on July 07, 2012, 07:15:21 PM
Thrasius - The pic in your profile is broken D:

Link should work now, thanks for letting me know!  ;D

Oreida Wesker

O.O What... What happen, did my post get deleted?

-sighs- I'll repost.

A changeling isn't a creature that can change into various forms, it's a human that's been kidnapped and goes 'over the hedge' into the fae realm to be a living object. They are tortured and twisted into the fae's ideal image of what they want and what suits them since all Fae lords have characteristics, season, and emotions to draw power from.

For example: Jack Flash was a man whom was kidnaped int othe fae realm, he was forced to sign a contract with the fae lord or die of cold or starvation in the fae realm. After signing, he was dipped repeated into molten wax and made as a living candle for a grand hall. He only found release from the realm by betraying his fae lord in favor of another and escaped back to his home world where he has glamour to look like a normal everyday person, but never would be himself again.

THe mountain of detail is merely a written documentation of how she looks and that's just description on a single level and I don't plan on being overly elaborate with her since the real joy for me is that everything you see about her isn't real, it is only glamour. It's why her body never seems to get ripped. She's a warrior by heart, that doesn't stand for good like a knight or evil like a warlord, she is just a warrior. Without feeding her glamour, it goes away Spoiler: And that part to me is beautiful. She's a scared up, slit mouth woman with shards of metal spiking out from her skin. Burns from branding marks to make scarred tattoo like symbols from her contract lord. She's not overly ugly or scary, I wouldn't think, but she's definately something that widen's people eyes if they see the true her..

And really, guys might think the barbie thing is cute, but honestly the only way she could see any human loving her is through deciet of her appearance.

Season is the time where her power flows easier to he and she doesn't have to try as hard to harvest emotion. Every Fae Lord rules a particular season [Summer, Spring, Fall, Autumn] and each hold a different ruling principle and/or emotion. Changelings feed off emotional states; their magic and glamour form are normally best suited to entice the emotions they need to syphon. In harvesting emotions, she feeds her Glamourand magic in order to stay the way she seems. Lovely, perfect, lovel, and not like the monster she feels like.

Wait- Attack heavy? She only has one attack, the implosion thing. And then she has a weapon that can't harm mortals and all it really does is act like a focal point of her power like a idol would be to a mage. It's really the only thing from her past that helped tether her memory to being human, it's a living sword, merely tweaked by the fae world..
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Was kinda hoping to work all this out in game, I have a lot of thoughts the go beyond her just being a barbie. >.> I mean I utterly hate pretty girls and mary-sues which is why i gave her a lot of utility spells and armor simply cause I don't want to stray too far from the angle of warrior. I was hoping after she finds someone that does care, maybe she wouldn't have to look like that ideal perfection and instead be herself around her soulmate....

And, if attacks aren't going to happen often, well, what's the point of having a power that can return people from the dead, pyrokensis, time slow. It sounded like a slight combat  mage game and since it's not, I honestly think The kitty and the Phoenix could easily kick Aneria's ass back the fae realm without even using their hands.

Aneira is not more stronger then a human woman with a flash bang generades, a hot air balloon, and dull sword who happens to be cute if your into dolls. The lingerie armor can be altered to just look like a dress, though the metal rings are still going to be there... And hte platform boots, cause I love the way her boots look in that picture. ^-^

I hope this answered your questions and if your not satisfied, no worries. I have a celestrial drunken sheep, Kasugami.
Hots and Nots

Innocence

Very much so interested =]
Will post a character soon
Just trying to decide if I want to play a male or female character... hehe

SpiralSpider

Oreida - I think that I used the wrong phrase. Instead of 'attack-heavy' I should have said 'highly combat-oriented' since most of her skills seem themed around fighting. But, since you want her to remain a warrior, it doesn't trouble me - I just worry that there won't be too many chances to use these skills in the game.

I'm not sure what the other players (mainly Master) will think about having one of the supernatural girls be originally human - particularly since they were supposed to be summoned from another realm.

However, since Vampires and Werewolves are supernatural, there is a case for her... even if she doesn't fit Master's original idea of the summons.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Innocence on July 08, 2012, 03:46:52 AM
Very much so interested =]
Will post a character soon
Just trying to decide if I want to play a male or female character... hehe

It looks like there's only one slot needed for both sides yet - that is, if everyone matches up. lol

I wonder who is going to end up together?

Pendarious's and Oreida's characters don't seem a good match. Sophie and Jaden could end up together, but....

So, if you make a character, it would be great if you could think of a counterpart to either Alex or Aneira - else we'll be waiting much longer for more people to join. Just a suggestion.

Innocence

Name: Lilith/Liam 'Li' Harrowmount
Sex and Gender: Female/Male
Sexuality: Bisexual, can change gender to suit partner
Race: Shape shaifting Succubus/Incubus
Physical Description:
Female: Long platinum hair that reaches down to her backside.  Thin and frail, gives off that 'innocently shy child-like' charm.  Eyes are red. 
Male: Short black and blue hair.  He is tall and toned, gives off that 'cool and mysteriously quiet' kind of vibe.  Eyes are sky blue but her is often seen wearing sunglasses. 
Although Li's appearances are nearly exact opposites, the personality stays the same.  It is just one person after all. 
When Li is first summoned he will be in male form, then depending on my partner Li will change back and forth

Abilities: Gender Shape shifting, Levitation, 'Charm'
Talents: Seduction, acting, and oddly enough Li is a great cook
Personality:
Li is a rather quiet person.  Tends to keep to himself.  He secretly cares about other people, but refuses to get involved because whenever he does he tends to only cause more trouble for the other person.  Because of this he tries to stay out of people's way and will only do what is asked of him.  He is actually rather obedient. 
Even though he is a sucu-incubus, and his main purpose is to fornicate with as many humans as he can, he actually really wants to fall in love with someone. 

Ons:
Romance
Sex from behind
Light bondage [being tied up and gagged but no rope play]
Clothes on
Teasing
Shower scenes

Offs:
Scat
Gore/vore
Sadist/Masochists
Humiliation

D/S Nature? Switch, but he is always a sub in female form.

edit: Ah sorry I was creating my post when you posted!
Do you want me to change my character or is it ok to just wait?

Oreida Wesker

If that combat thingy is a problem, i can change it. All she needs is Undo, Summon Weapon, and Black Bubble Heart.

Mm.. THough maybe i should get Kasugami..

No.. A banshee would be neat, could be addicted to musicals...Banshees are techniquely wicked, right? -rubs her cheek-
Hots and Nots

Lumasan

Typical Banshee mythos has them surrounded by evil description, I have yet to see a banshee related story that didn't end up in tears of some form. It would be nice to have an evil character, considering then I won't have to create on myself again (was working on that in the last version of this game) She'd be a plot twister because she would have messed with anyone in the house. You're welcome by me (although Jade has the final say and my say is really just an opinion) to play an evil character.

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Oreida Wesker

Oo.. Evil.. I haven't been evil since I killed a player's character b'cause everyone was too busy fucking to save her. That was a game I was never invited to join after they went on hiatus and started under a different name. >.> Seriously, not my fault.

Can evil spirits still have a soulmate? oOuld have some of the layout as Aneria the changeling, only perhaps.. If she does have a soul mate, i assume she'll have unfinished business that will lead to like.. an ascension From evil banshee to... white spirit or something?
Hots and Nots

Lumasan

Everyone has a soulmate in this game regardless of if they are good or not, the  alignment thing is just to bring havoc and hilarity into the game. Remember there's always that one character in the Harem anime that likes to fuck everybody over. Rofl.

SpiralSpider

Innocence - One of the other players who contacted me about joining the game is intersexed and really offended by characters that can change their body into either sex on a whim. I might have allowed it anyway if it were a restricted ability and both sexes looked relatively the same but it seems all too convenient that you have the best of both worlds.

Regardless- Master has requested that we stick with actual, fairly well-known supernatural species of legend - as it pretty much was with the original game concept. With that in mind - would you consider being either a Succubus or an Incubus instead of a mix of the two? I'm aware that some concepts of these demons believe them the same thing (able to switch between sexes as yours can) but generally you see them as eiher one or the other.

Additionally - Lilith is a name I associate with one particular demon in Judeo-Christian lore and should probably be reserved for just her.

Oreida - I really like your character. The Changeling thing is proving problematic, though, due to Master's wishes.  :-(

Cayden

Name: Maura Wren
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Genie
Physical Description: Maura has long, thick, curly, black hair that reaches past her bottom, grey green eyes. She is only 5'3" but she has a very curvy body and perky breast, she also has olive skin. She's never been seen in any other clothing except for belly dancers outfits, she likes to wear coin belts or tops to help draw attention to herself.
Abilities: Grants her masters wish (though there are some rules), can travel by turning into mist, can use small forms of magic to do busy work, Bewitching (releases pheromones that change to suit the person smelling them).
Talents: Singing, dancing, cooking, and making her master happy.
Personality: Maura has had many owners both men and women though none of them have really ever suited her taste, she's sick of bossy self important people and after her last master she definitely is unwilling to share her master with another. She can be a bit snarky and sarcastic, but she is faithful, reliable, and can be surprisingly sweet when she wants to be. She's intelligent and easy going and not a big fan of having to work hard, she often uses her magic to get even little things done, though she does truly enjoy cooking.
Ons:
Intelligence
Musicians
Light Bondage
Rough Play
Sweet Guys whom are really dominant
Offs:
Scat
Water sports
Vore
Masochism
D/S Nature? Longs to fall in love with someone.

Lumasan

Cayden

SpiralSpider

Hi, Cayden.

She's interesting and should definitely work. What are we going to do about the whole "3 wishes then back to the cave of wonders" thing? (I know, I know.... not exactly how it is, but you know what I mean, yes?

Will your match here be kind and use the 3rd wish to set you free? Then you decide to stay?

We don't need to decide all of this right now, you and your partner can do so in the OOC.

One more thing - I think you'll need to give her 2-3 more abilities so that she has the same potential of the other characters. Just a suggestion.

Oreida Wesker

Well, least I can have her going back to being a blade demon. I had an idea for an Empusa [Dragon Wolf Woman]. Dibs

Hots and Nots

SpiralSpider

Interesting - I actually haven't heard of that one!  XD I looked her up and that looks fun - they're associated with Lamia, which I did know of, so that's strange.

I thought I'd give you the heads up that a Succubus will be joining shortly as well.

Here's the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.msg6558783#msg6558783

Inari

Name: Orane
Race: Succubus/Dark Priestess
Physical Description:

Human forum - Currently Orane cannot hide her true form. Unfortunately this is something she is working on. Currently the only things she can hide are her horns and wings. Until she has mastered transformation she appears purely in her natural form.

Demon form - In her natural state Orane has long thick turquoise hair that flows to the bottom of her rear. She never ties it up, just has it flowing free. Her skin is pale, but warm to the touch and she has bat-like wings that sprout from her shoulder blades. She has ram horns that come from her temples and has elf-like ears, something that shows part of her linage. Her eyes are crimson, with a kind warmth. She stands at 5.4ft and has 32 DD's that are barely covered by her choice of clothing and wide hips. She has various markings on her body, the meaning of which she has never told any one.

Clothing – A dark green top, with a gold trim which barely covers her breasts. She also has a matching thong, thigh boots and gloves. 

Abilities:

Drain –During sexual act or just hugging someone, Orane can draw from peoples life and/or sexual energy, to replenish her own powers. She usually uses this method to feed and keep up her powers.

Reave - Taking the life/magic force of either herself or someone/thing else Orane can heal others.

Summon – At will she can summon any various lower demons she has a contract with. How she gained these contracts is a secret she enjoys teasing people with. What she also neglects to tell people is the fact she doesn't have a great amount of control over her minions.

Teleport - Can teleport to any location she wants to at will. However if she has never been there then she can't go.

Other – Other powers that generally come with being a succubus or Dark Priestess are currently off limits after an incident which nearly caused a war between two underworld clans!

Talents:

Calligraphy
Painting
Playing the piano

Personality: Orane didn't have the best start in life, but hasn't allowed that nor her upbringing to darken her personality. Despite what she is, Orane, doesn't have the expected personality. If anything she is the opposite. She is genuinely nice, gentle, playful, generally cheerful and somewhat easy to embarrass. She always means well and is rarely malicious unless she has cause.
She isn't very experienced when it comes to the mortal realm, as she hasn't ventured from her world much. As a result she is somewhat clueless on some thing's so can come across as a bit of a dits. But you can have very in depth and (at times) mind blowing conversations with her. She is a very generous lover and will protect people she has befriended.
Ons: Bondage, Humiliation, Romance, Shy people, Honesty, Intelligence.
Offs: Scat, water sports, vore, gore, children, stupid people, liars.
D/S Nature? Switch. Depends on her mood and who she is with. But mostly Sub.

I hope this is ok. Let me know if anything needs changing. :)

Lumasan

Starcry: I would say at this time I would limit your talents to at least 2-3, since the boys are talent heavy and the summons are ability heavy. I do not have the final say, this is only a suggestion.

jilorbb

I'll play one of the Frat guys - it looks like 2 more are needed, correct?

Any summon in particular need a match yet?

Cayden

Chazina I was think that it will be up to whomever decides to be with her, he can either woo her and then set her free and hope she is happy or loves him enough to stay or he can stall only using two wishes and then using her for other things which some of her masters have done or just use all three wishes and poof she'll be gone., he will of course have fair warning from her that after the third wish if certain before mentioned things aren't met that he will lose her.

SpiralSpider

Starcry - yes, she has too many talents. 2-3 is a good number. (This gives the boys a chance to stand out with the more mundane stuff)

Her summons can work, but they'll have to be short-lived and make no large impact on the game.

Once you have narrowed down her talents, I'll move her to the OOC thread. ^.^

BTW - this must be said - BOOOOOOBZ.

LeSane

*Edited and fixed mistakes*

Name:Coltrane D. Crowley 'Colt' (Is being called that not because of his name)
Sexuality: Bisexual, yet hides it from his peers due to feeling socially awkward
Race: Mixed ( African-American & German)
Physical Description:
Is a thin young man that is around one hundred and seventy pounds, and is about six feet two inches tall. He gets his height from his father as well as his looks, yet has the smile of his mother as well as her eyes. Since he is albino Coltrane has no real skin hue and is moderately pale & his hair is stark white. The only feature on him that stands out on him is the long scar going across his face which he hides when going out by using powder though it is not used often. For his attire it is primarily black though on weird days he will be seen in a colored shirt. Most of his clothing is long sleeved to protect his skin from the sun.
When Alone
Scar hidden
Public Appearance
Talents:
Mythology and study on Supernatural Creatures
Lyrically talented
Cooking though learning from frat mates
Good with his hands (Sowing, fixing things, etc)
Speaker of a different language
Personality:
Coltrane can be somewhat withdrawn from others since he has always been the odd man out since his appearance, and has learned to coup with it by keeping his distance from others. Though that has been changing since finding people that can understand him in some mannerism. He can be very blunt with his honesty to the point others find it rather rude. It was what he was taught as a child, yet it was never meant to be used that way. Overall he is a shy person that cannot open up to people right away due to being sheltered for most of his life. If someone can get past his bad traits there is a very loving and respectable human being underneath all of that black clothing & distant exterior. Other then that Crowly can be an intellectual of little words. When a few drinks have been given to him he cannot shut up.
Ons:
Sensual moments
Rough Play
Dominating Women
Teasing
Denial of sexual release
Offs:
Humiliation
Weak women
Voyeurism
Gore/Death
Intense Pain
D/S Nature?
Is submissive at heart, but has had to learn to be the somewhat dominant to get what he wants in life.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Inari

Quote from: Chaznia on July 08, 2012, 09:23:09 PM
Starcry - yes, she has too many talents. 2-3 is a good number. (This gives the boys a chance to stand out with the more mundane stuff)

Her summons can work, but they'll have to be short-lived and make no large impact on the game.

Once you have narrowed down her talents, I'll move her to the OOC thread. ^.^

BTW - this must be said - BOOOOOOBZ.
Altered. :3

Well I was thinking she wouldn't be massively powerful to properly sustain them in this world yet. So accidents for the win? XD Or I could just totally removed the power? I don't mind either way.

Also yes... boobies~

Oreida Wesker

Name: Keres
Race:  Empusa [Greek Trickster]
Physical Description: Damask blue hair that flows in an abnormal manner, swaying and rolling with her motions like disturbed smoke. Bright monochromatic eyes are sharp contrasts with the right molten gold and left being navy. Her skin is a light hue of oceanic teal with tints of lavender blushing around her cheeks, tops of her plump breasts, rump, and the along her exposed tummy. Darken blue scales slide around her breast and the nape of her thighs, as well as protective patches over her heart, and outside of her arms and legs. Speaking of legs, she has an animalistic gait where her ankles should be and instead of feet are cloven hooves made of silver. Upon her head are a twin set of six inch, bronze horns curving away from her head. She is five foot three with elongated limbs, giving a willowy elegance to her curvaceous form.

Abilities:
Mistress of Illusions – She has the ability to make things appear without ever truly being there, she can work this magic upon herself to appear as a ‘beautiful’ young woman or make herself even more monstrous looking. She can temporarily ‘glamour’ someone with illusion as long as she’s within a certain proximity to them.
Shadow Stalker- Following others around without them knowing she was ever there. Though it’s not within her to hide unknown for long, loving to pop out and give people a good scare.
Sweet skin – Given the earthen environment she is accustomed, she always carries the smell of sweet flora and even a slight brown sugar, honey taste to her.

Talents:
Precision Throwing
Puzzle solving

Personality: Vain and theatrical. Her whole life has been dedicated to surprising, frightening, and distracting people from achieving their goals. It was the sole purpose of which she was created to do and has no reason to vary from a path that works so well to keep her entertained. A shopaholic, she loves her clothes to be bright and colorful, odd mixtures that can be eyes sores are her specialty, her moods range from raver girl to sheer sarongs and formal kimonos if given a chance.

Ons:
Physical Worship – Praising, attention, touching, compliments, and gifts to enhance her appearance.
Abrasions from biting or scratching
Silver tongue – Innuendos, brazen word play makes for fun times.
Outdoor romps
Stoic types

Off:
Unassertive Submissive
Insults/Degradation
Bodily Waste [blood excluded]

D/s nature: Switch, sensual dom traits
Hots and Nots

BruceTheCat

I'm still up for playing this, though I haven't gotten a chance to post my character yet for my Frat guy. I'll have that up in an hour or so if there is still room.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Name: Jonathan "John" Stendor

Race: Japanese-American

Physical Description: John is an extremely athletic young man, and as a result has a fairly lean body. His hair is cut short and is often set with jell, not because he wants to style it, just to keep it from sticking up in odd directions as it's prone to do in the mornings. His eye's are a deep brown, with skin that is most often covered in small bruises or sand marks. His attire of choice is a plain athletic T-shirt and sweat points, jeans, or just simple shorts with track shoes.

Abilities: Jonathan came to the University on a scholarship for baseball and track, but has chosen to major in Biology for his love of life sciences. The vast majority of his knowledge revolves around his primary sport hobbies (swimming, baseball, track, football, etc) but his real passion is in Biology.

Talents:
Scientific knowledge of organic life
Athletic ability
Moderate expertise in most sports
Black belt

Personality: He's a pretty fun loving, easy going guy who treasures two things above all else, his friends and his scholarship. Throughout his life everybody told him that he was going to end up being some sports star, despite Jonathan's desire to be a scientist, and knows that without this degree that's what he's going to be stuck with. His parents aren't rich, so he cannot afford to go to school without playing baseball. Above that though he's very protective of his friends, family, and the frat house! Quick to anger sometimes, especially if he's being stereotyped as a 'jock', John uses any chance he can to show off his science knowledge to try and change people's perception of what he is good at.

Ons:
Outgoing
Care-free
Romance
Mutually Aggressive
Sexy Clothing
Public Scenarios

Offs:

Scat/Vore
Extremely Submissive
- scribus1000

Lumasan

BruceTheCat

It might have been explained earlier, but how do we go about pairing up?
- scribus1000

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

SpiralSpider

Nah - I don't care about who ends up with who - you guys can figure that out in the OOC.

But- John... -.- Wow....

Anyway...

Scarification -

• Why is he called Colt, then?
  • What does "Speaker of different a different language" mean? O.o
  • Good with his hands - at what?
  • Is he turned on by dominating women? Or dominant women?
  • His Race would be HUMAN - the description of his ethnicity can come afterward, although albino isn't an ethnicity

Oreida - She's awesome! Lumasan, Master and I think that she could definitely have a couple of more abilities, if you wanted to boost her up yet? If not, you can leave those blank for now and possibly come up with one or two more in game play?

Red Lobster - WANT. Er... I mean. He's fine...

Please head over to the OOC if you want to discuss who hooks up with whom. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.msg6558787#msg6558787

LeSane

Quote from: Chaznia on July 09, 2012, 12:17:08 PM
Nah - I don't care about who ends up with who - you guys can figure that out in the OOC.

But- John... -.- Wow....

Anyway...

Scarification -

• Why is he called Colt, then?
  • What does "Speaker of different a different language" mean? O.o
  • Good with his hands - at what?
  • Is he turned on by dominating women? Or dominant women?
  • His Race would be HUMAN - the description of his ethnicity can come afterward, although albino isn't an ethnicity

Just gonna say I wrote this around three in the morning so mistakes were made. I will fix them post hast.
And to answer your questions.
Because he can run fast. I didn't see the need to put that as a talent.
Did not mean to put the word twice...sorry.
General things sowing and stuff like. Once again....3am I'm sorry.
I know his race would be human. Normally I thing thats what race means when you do human profiles. will put the Albino part in his description instead.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Oreida Wesker

I enjoy her already.  Another few abilities, hmm? There is very limited information about a Empusa other then they were made to scare travelers, morph into dramatic, frightening elements, and occasionally eat them or seduce and bang them.

I might have to make it up in game, but i'll run it by you guys first. -nods-

And yay! Free to call dibs... ::looks over the profiles again::
Hots and Nots

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Scarification on July 09, 2012, 01:09:45 PM
Just gonna say I wrote this around three in the morning so mistakes were made. I will fix them post hast.
And to answer your questions.
Because he can run fast. I didn't see the need to put that as a talent.
Did not mean to put the word twice...sorry.
General things sowing and stuff like. Once again....3am I'm sorry.
I know his race would be human. Normally I thing thats what race means when you do human profiles. will put the Albino part in his description instead.

Ah - see, my brain didn't even go to 'horse' - my brain went to 'gun' and I didn't see any weapons listed in your profile.

So - he speaks a different language - which one?

LeSane

He speaks German because of his Mother being from their. So he can speak it quiet well.
Though I think he will only speak it when aggravated or even completely overwhelmed by joy.

SpiralSpider

While I don't have a problem with you joining the game, it will be up to the individual you're paired against whether they want your character or, possibly more important, you, on the other side.

I have only your posts in this thread to go on, but I know that spelling/grammar issues can really get on someone's nerves, depending on their specific preferences. And there are only a few people left at this point, so it's really up to them.

We will also need one more summoned character, if yours enters the game.

LeSane

True... and that is why I dislike first impressions ^.^'. I usually am quite horrible at them which make others question how I write.
So I give samples of my past works to show I am not an upstart. If you would like I could show one of them. To put their minds at ease if it is a major problem.

Also I am fine with waiting until another summoned character joins in. I have enough patience.

Oreida Wesker

It's alright Scar, tis likes you. I think I know a good damsel that would like to play in this game. Let me see if she's about.
Hots and Nots

LeSane

-Bows respectively

Thank you Lady Wesker for doing such. I hope the person you know would be interested in joining.
It would be nice to be apart of this game.

SpiralSpider

Innocence has dibs if she comes back. I sent her a message earlier but no response yet. :/

Oreida Wesker

Then let's hope she gets back to us soon, then. That should about pair everyone up, then.
Hots and Nots

SpiralSpider

I don't really care if someone else joins. We could bring in Innocence later, if we have to. Either way, the new summons won't happen for a little bit yet so we do have some time to hash out the other details.

SpiralSpider

Innocence messaged me and will likely want to play a minor character that comes in later in the game.

Besides Scarification, we have one more male character possibly joining, so that will be fine. But we will need another summon to partner with both of them.

Scarification - I'm editing and adding your character to the game. Feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.0

Shadowsmaiden

I'd be happy to come in as the last summon using one of my characters, if you like. :)
Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?

Shadowsmaiden

Name:  Mahalia Drayton
Sexuality: Undecided. That boy and girl over there look pretty cute!
Race: Ghost
Physical Description:  Small and petite, though a little on the busty side for a woman of her body-type. Mahalia stands at a stunning 5’4 in height and doesn’t lack for much in the looks department. Her ebony coloured hair was a soft greenish tint to it in the sunlight and falls mostly down to her waist, though she has it tight back the majority of the time and the front of her hair is short enough to only reach her chin.

Abilities: Essentially, the main abilities of a ghost are limited to moving through walls, phasing out of an area and being able to move objects without touching them. However if one bears in mind that ghosts often retain some semblance of who they were in life, then it’s easy to ascertain that Mahalia still carries some of the abilities from when she was alive.
Because of this fact, it’s no surprise that she’s able to freeze a person on the spot by blasting them with spiritual energy with her mind. She is also able to become corporeal for short periods of time if she has a reason to and is also able to conjure blue flames in her hands whenever she does so.

Talents: Rattling chains, scaring people, Playing the piano and breaking things.

Personality: Mahalia carries no memories of her past life from before she became a ghost and sometimes it creates a deep sadness in her that seems to set her apart from most people.
Many times, she ends up isolating herself because she is under the belief that no one will understand her pain. Sitting by the window and being lost in thought for hours is usually the method she uses for combating this.
Despite this, the majority of the time has her being a bubbly and somewhat fun-loving character to be around. She’s not above playing practical jokes on people and has an over-whelming curiosity about her that people can sometimes find annoying.
Love and romance are a huge factor in this woman’s existence and she goes on about someday finding her prince charming, often asking whoever she see’s if they are ‘the one’.

Ons: - Dominant males/females who don’t mind being a little rough.
-   Some light restraints.
-   
-   Chocolate
-   Good kissers
-   Teasing and being teased.
-      Flirting

Offs: – tit fucking
-   Exotic stuff (Golden showers, spitting on, etc).
-   Arrogant men
-   Girls who sleep around

D/S Nature? - Switch
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

Welcome, Moonie!

Feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.msg6558787#msg6558787

We're still trying to find some of the pairings, though. I'm leaving that up to everyone, but they really need to figure it out pretty quick so someone they like doesn't get taken. :/

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Chaznia on July 10, 2012, 10:23:39 PM
Welcome, Moonie!

Feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.msg6558787#msg6558787

We're still trying to find some of the pairings, though. I'm leaving that up to everyone, but they really need to figure it out pretty quick so someone they like doesn't get taken. :/

I'm happy to pretty much pair with whoever. So, I'll just wait and see if someone decides to choose me. XD
Original Cravings

apostateCourier

Looking through the thread, I notice that there's a shapeshifter already- however I believe Cas here has enough individuality to merit admittance.  I have a question: are all of these “summonings” coming from the same plane of existence, or is this more of a “multiverse” kind of thing? 
With no further ado, I bring you Cas, Changeling Wizard from Eberron. (Pictured as she'll appear, though don't get used to the look)

Name: Cas
Sex and Gender: Mutable / Female
Race: (D&D Eberron) Changeling
Physical Description: 
While in her normal state, she appears as a gray skinned, slender humanoid.  While she has all the facial features a human would, they're muted or somehow “lesser.”  Her nose is barely there, her eyes are white with a black speck of a pupil, and her hair is whispy and white.  However, being a changeling, that base “what she was born with” appearance is very rarely displayed.  In terms of what will be seen, she'll show up as pictured. (friggin' D&D and its' misogynistic clothing standards!)
Abilities:
+ Minor Shapeshifting, can alter her height by a foot either way, and can change her features uniquely or to match any humanoid individual outside of large changes (new
+ D&D-esque Wizardry
  \Spells: Grease, Feather Fall, Web, Spider Climb, Haste
- Drawback: Requires her spellbook and an hour of time to prepare spells
Talents:
- Raw Intellect
- Impersonations
Personality: Cas has been so many people over the years in so many different situations that at times, it can be difficult to remember that a core personality exists at all!  The one thing that doesn't change is her playfulness- while she might act dignified if it suits the form, she'll have some sort of scheme to giggle at internally.  She uses her shapeshifting to cause minor “problems” between her companions and giggles from the sidelines as she watches the house of cards fall. She's usually the sort to show back up and help put the pieces together again, though she isn't without a vindictive streak or two.

The only thing she really seems to take seriously is her magic.  Caught in another world with a tattered, ruined spellbook, she's likely to try to do as much research on magic as possible in an attempt to restore her power.  The only thing that can really anger her is taking her spellbook from her.  Her pride, joy, and source of her (much diminished) power, it is easily the one thing she fears losing most; especially here where she can't start scribing a new one or undo the damage done.
Ons:
In a partner:
Intelligence
Good humor
Forgives easily
In “fun times:”
Rope play & Bondage (was going to come up, Use Rope skill jokes required)
Fulfilling partners' fantasies (shapeshifting fun)
Public fun (shapeshifting means few consequences)
Offs: People that can't take a joke, anything more than minor pain, scat/vore/ws/gore
D/S Nature? Mostly submissive, though will do her best to fit her partner- she doesn't have any real relationship experience, and is rather bashful about it.

SpiralSpider

Hi, Courier!  :D

Yes, it's a multi-verse and I love the idea of bringing in a supernatural character from a D&D world.

Feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.0

Pendarious and Scarification are playing the only two boys left, but one more is still needed if neither Colt nor Alex work out for Cas.

1SAZ

Figured I'd throw my hat in the ring. Hope that's alright. And if anyone asks, blame the cat. haha

Name: Sven Balrosi
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Human

Physical Description:
Sven is of average height for a man of his age, around five feet and 10 inches, and his body is built leanly to allow him to easily fill roles. He often dresses in light colored tee shirts and loose fitting slacks, hiding the toned, though thin, body underneath. He never goes anywhere without his glasses on his face and a watch around his wrist. When he has to fill a role in a play or do a concert, he dresses more refined, usually in a black suit and tie. He also has sleeves of feathers tattooed down his arms, stopping four inches from his wrist.

Talents:
Extremely High Dexterity (can roll a penny between his fingers with ease)
Excellent Musical Ear
Violinist
Archer
Shakespearean Trained Actor (he still blames his parents for that)

Personality:
Sven is calm to a fault, rarely showing any emotion beyond a simple smile while he's playing his violin or placing an arrow in the bulls-eye of a target. However, that all changes when he is on stage, becoming highly expressive with broad gestures and defined facial expressions. He has often been claimed to be cold despite his otherwise caring gestures to his roommates, such as doing the laundry or cleaning their place, though it's mostly due to his lack of care in self image. He is a strong believer in the ability of humans to do great and terrible things, depending on the situation they are placed in, and as such tries his best to keep his life as stressless and relaxed as possible. When he is bothered about something, the only sign of this is when he spins a coin through his fingers quickly while appearing deep in thought. He is also very classically minded when it comes to the fairer sex, and tends to look away and blush when viewing a beautiful woman, particularly one dressed provocatively.

Ons:
Simple Physical Contact (soft kisses, gentle touches, etc.)
Playful Wrestling
Aggressiveness (Both being aggressive, and others being aggressive)
Teasing (Physical, verbal, and sexual)
Expressive Women

Offs:
Overly Pushy People
Secrets
Passive Aggressiveness (despite his use of such without realizing it)
Bodily Fluids (He is rather squeamish at times)

D/S Nature? Switch, though he leans towards dominant at times

Lumasan

Everything looks okay with me 1SAZ just have to wait until tomorrow (Chaznia went to bed) for final say. :3

SpiralSpider

Hurray! Another guy!

Please feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.0 and let us know who you think you'd like to be paired with.

Now, if only the other two summons and frat boys match up. fingers crossed