Shadowrun (4th Edition)

Started by ZK, February 19, 2006, 08:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Okay, board is up. Just give me a few days to finish writing up all of the information.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Strife

Hum, too late to make an entry?  ::)
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

TigreFatalis

Ahhh, ShadowRun... This was my very first RP. 

*sighs contentedly*

Fond memories.
Sexual orientation: Straight
BDSM orientation: Switch
Ons/Offs - Updated September 2014
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4504.0

Back and poking around a little.

Lilian

Mm... I've never even played it.. I'm not s ure what kind of character I'd be besides Ork, cos' they rawk. \,,/

TigreFatalis

Deckers are cool.  *grins*

If you hear the gravel crunching, your doss has been compromised. 

Lilian

ZK

Okay, finally I put up the creation method for those who don't have the book.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Strife

"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

ZK

For those that have sent in character sheets, can I ask for you to send them in again, please? As well, GoldenChild, your question on the "Sexual Techniques" it can be taken as a Knowledge skill but not an Active Skill.

Send them Via e-mail through my g-mail account.

Thank you everyone.

Zakharra

I'll get something to you by this Sunday Z.K.
What's your g-mail account?

Hunter

If you click the little envelope in her post, the browser opens your default mail application and inserts the correct email.

Creeper

I just sent you Jimmy Fingers. Be careful, even the numbers are packed with awsome!
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Hunter

Quote from: Creeper on March 24, 2006, 07:17:28 PM
I just sent you Jimmy Fingers. Be careful, even the numbers are packed with awsome!

Nope, that's just the C4 on your behind.   :P

GoldenChild

I have too sent my character :)

ZK

Yep, I use one of my g-mail accounts for gaming purposes. It's zulokitty@gmail.com for those who don't care to look over at my "envelope" key.

As for people playing, the more the marrier.

kylie

I'm still thinking of trying it, just have a little writing to do yet.

strenoth

I've wanted to do a Shadowrun game for a while now. let me finish getting my high level DnD character finished, and I'll work on this I think. I've never actually played, but what I remember of the rules for the later editions is good.
BDSM Orientation: Switch
Sexual Limitations: Site limits, no male-on-male

ZK

4th Edition is much different then 3rd Edition.

GoldenChild

I can agree on that one... I must say that I'm very impressed of what they have done with shadowrun in the 4th edition, considering that I have played the game since 1st edition I would say these rules are the best yet. I can't say anything about the world yet though (as I liked the idea of immortal elfs and the return of the Horrors from Earthdawn)...

monkeygirl

well.. here's the thing... what I know about ShadowRun: 1) it's cyber punk.  I've always liked the idea of cyberpunk and I think I have a good handle on what it is.  2) it's a game, it has rules, it has (presumably) dice rolls, so I'm guessing it's a little like DnD (which I am familiar with  ;D)

Things I don't know about ShadowRun.  1) Pretty much everything else.  Now... if you have patience for someone like me, I'd be willing to do my best to learn how to create a character and play.  Oh, and my feelings won't be hurt if you a)  have no more openings or b) roll your eyes at the thought of having to guide yet another girl through all the rules and addendum needed to play.   ;D 
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

GoldenChild

Shadowrun is a bit more then just cyberpunk... it's cyberpunk with a twist. It take place 2070 and you got all this "normal" high tech society with the vast computer network called the Matrix to which people connect their minds to, you got cyberware and bioware that people uses to change and enhance their bodies and most importantly you got magic. Just in the beginning of the new millennium magic returned to the world and with it dragons, elfs, dwarfs, orcs and many other creatures started to appear. Some, like the dragons just awoke, but others races like elfs and orcs came from apparently normal people that suddenly transformed into their new form.

TigreFatalis

I lost my RP viginity to Shadowrun.  But that was many, many years ago.  Haven't played in... *thinks* about 16 years.  *sighs*

I miss it, but I really, really suck when it comes to dice.  And I can never figure out what attributes I really want.  *shrugs*

But, Shadowrun was my first love.  *grins*

GoldenChild

1st edition then? Shadowrun was my first english roleplaying game back then somewhere in the beginning of the 90s (not really sure what year). Before that I played several Swedish ones during most of the 80s.

TigreFatalis

Yup.  I believe it was 89.  But I've slept since then, I don't remember a whole lot about it.  It was before the tour (school thing) so it was 90 at the latest.

Still, edition 1.  I don't really have the focus to learn the rules or study the books or anything like that.  And again... the dice hate me.  *chuckles*

I much prefer freeform RP.  I can make up anything I want without being held back by an irritated GM or my allergy to decent dice rolls.  *grins*

Besides... we were running a campaign out of Seattle/Tacoma and I lived in Tacoma... it was very familiar.

ZK

My first two RP games were a mix between Vampire: The Masquerade and Dungeons and Dragons. More so, it ended up with it becoming "off years" I'd play one genre for a while, then the other, then the other... and then after that, I branched out and got many more systems! Woot. :D