News:

Main Menu

Rockets

Started by Ghostwheel, August 12, 2013, 05:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwheel

The city I'm currently living in got bombed around 5-10 minutes ago. The booms from the rockets that fell was incredibly loud. I think I counted 2-3 of them :-/

Oniya

Your avatar is darkly appropriate.  :-\  Stay safe!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ghostwheel

Inorite? The first explosion scared the hell outta me, didn't realize such things were this loud :-O

RedPhoenix

I hope you are okay and stay safe. :(
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Ghostwheel

Yep, nothing more happened since :-)

</dramatic pause>

For now!

lol

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Ghostwheel on August 14, 2013, 11:46:20 AM
Yep, nothing more happened since :-)

</dramatic pause>

For now!

lol

I am both stunned and impressed that you can laugh about something like that but, alright. =)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Ghostwheel

Comes from travelling light for most of my life and not being tied down with too many things.

Plus since I've never been involved directly in any sort of explosion I probably don't feel/know on a deep level how serious it could be.