Dead or Alive Roleplay Request Thread (M looking for Fs)

Started by Frocto, September 11, 2014, 03:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frocto

Hi! I'm looking for an ERP on a tropical beach resort, with lots of girls, sun, surf, bikinis and everything else you'd expect from a sunny, vibrant setting. Dangerous canon gals are definitely a favourite, so if you're keen to play the gals of Maken-Ki, Dead or Alive, King of Fighters, Angel Blade or those sorts of series, I'd love to hear from you!

Mostly looking for scenes based around fitness and exercise, with rps set in gyms and on beaches. Candidates should have an interest in consensual or light non-con, big breasts, male-domination, rough sex and maybe stray into heavy pregnancies and harem-building~ A really desired skill is someone who's quite capable and detailed with body descriptions, I've been realizing it's hard to come by! Despite my goofy requests, I'm a serious para to multi-para RPer who can definitely write to a very high standard, and will provide writing samples on request.

Here's a few ideas I've had on how to play it out! Feel free to suggest your own.

1) Undercover Ninja Girls: The forces of darkness have revealed their newest assault on the civilized people of the world! The arch-demons of Dark Mother who would enslave humanity have this time set their sights on the Mediterranean's Bareback Hotel, a popular resort location for fertile, wide-hipped women. To prevent the capture of the island's number one resource: fertile breeding cows, the Anti-Demon Ninjas have dispatched three of their top agents to the scene, the luscious Kasumi, Mai Shiranui and Isabella "Ivy" Valentine.

It was only shortly after arriving, however, that they fell afoul of one of the Demon's top generals! Son Karin was in the middle of a plot to drug the island's women with a dangerous toxin designed to train human females as cattle, subjugating them before their rightful demon masters. Any girl would be sorely in heat after a whiff of that. With Karin having escaped the girls would now have to go undercover and wait for her next move, which meant obtaining the most risque, perverted swimsuit possible and settling down to island life. Idea is heavily based on Angel Blade Punish.

2) Lesbian Vacation Island: A one-month, all-expenses-paid vacation, no questions asked? You could bet the various females of the world's many fighting communities would be all over that...! Letters mailed out to the participants of the Dead or Alive tournament, the King of Fighters tournament, the Street Fighter tournament... Soon dozens of soft-bodied, heavy-breasted females were on their way. A cruise ship would pick them up from a certain location in the Caribbean, before taking them the rest of the way to Black Island, where they could explore each other's bodies in peace.

Over the course of the day, the configurations of who was with who would get changed up and mixed around... Smaller gatherings of 2-3 girls were more common during the day, if there were any larger groups it would happen during the night, when five or more supermodel-level beauties squirmed under the warm sheets one after another and cuddled their massively-fertile curves together. For this rp, I'd really like to emphasize just how many girls there are on the island, so I'll be playing my fair share of them as well, alongside any gate-crashing males. It's cute to contrast girls gently exploring each other's bodies with rough, hard, man-on-woman dickings.

3) Your Idea!