St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Love her Meliai! She looks perfect.

Laughing Hyena, we're not closing applications, so if you wish to be considered, please fill out a character sheet and I'll have a look.

Meliai

Thanks Haibane, found and fixed it! :D
I started out trying to revamp a character from an old game but ended up changing everything except her appearance. Weird how you can proofread something multiple times and just sort of skip over the same mistake every time.

Oh and ms. Goddess posted while I was typing! Thanks, I'll go toss her into the character thread before I head out for the day :-)
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

godfang

I loved discipline and would like to join this game! :D

Name:Tachibana Youchi
Position: Teacher
Sexual Preferences: Dominant but willing to be a switch for the right women
Appearance: A ruggedly handsome young teacher with trimmed facial hair and an athletic build. He stands quite abit taller than the average Japanese men at 6,2 and has a scar on his cheek from his wilder days where he would be involved in gang fights between highschools.
Personality: Youichi is very strict as a teacher to the point where the students calls him 'Oni Sensei' or 'The Demon Teacher' for the hellish ammount of homeworks he gives his students. Outside the class he is quite laid back but always ready to help out a student. He is very caring of all his students and does not play favourite, giving as much attention to the smarter and more obedient student as he does the delinquents or the lazy ones. He enjoys sports and can often be seen coaching the Basketball or the American football club or playing councilor to a myriad of other clubs. It can be said that Youichi is great at everything, except art. He does not have a single artistic bone in his body and any attempt has so far failed horribly, from getting kicked out at Open Mics to having his drawings criticized by grade schoolers, art is something this young man has never and won't ever grasp, though that doesn't seem to stop him from trying, much to the chagrin of the people in the Karaoke bar.
Purpose at Arcadia: Youichi was the epitome of a success story, he lost his parents at a young age and was left as the guardian of his little brother Retsu. Through great effort, the young man entered Toudai, the most prestigious college in the country and graduated with ease. It was easy for him to find work that can support both his brother and himself and for awhile everything was good. One day, he received news that his brother who had entered the St Arcadia academy has fallen ill. Unknown to him, Retsu fell ill because of experiments the Morimoto family has done on him. The family then offered him a deal, work as a teacher for them and they will take care of his brother. Youichi accepted. Soon after, he found out about the sexual training going on behind the scene and was placed as a 'special trainer' for the girls. Youichi is given charge over chosen girls and is tasked on teaching them how to become the perfect sex machine, while he has a huge moral issue against having sex with his own students, his brother's condition leaves him no choice but to go on.

NileGoddess

Most of your profile is fine, godfang, but towards the end, I'm getting some mixed messages.

First of all, I'm not sure if I can buy that he was a prodigal genius but still managed to wind up in gang fights as a kid. If he was as smart as you claim, I don't think he'd be wasting time with delinquents or getting in fights that would leave scars. You mention him being nicknamed the Demon Teacher, but the traits you described doesn't suit that name at all. He seems to be pretty nice, especially when it comes to his students.

I don't mind the Morimoto family forcing him to have sex with students, but I don't think he should have any sort of special sexual prowess. Again, this just comes out of nowhere and doesn't seem to fit the character. Also, while characters are allowed to have a quirk or something special, I'm not going to allow any 'sexual superpowered' characters like in the anime.

godfang

Alright, i can understand the no superpower thing. The word Genius is perhaps abit too strong, i do believe that people who are involved in bad things as a youth can still be quite smart underneath, but i'll change the wording just so it doesn't send any mixed messages. As for the demon teacher bit, it was meant as more tongue in cheek because the ammount of homework he makes his students do is much like torture in hell.

Laughing Hyena

Wasn't the protagonist kind of sexually super powered in Discipline? Speaking of which do we even have a protagonist character thats male here??

godfang

If we're following the original game actually, the protagonist has no superpowers of any kind. He's simply a rape victim by Reona and her many followers. I highly reccomend the movie instead of the game if you're not into extreme things, the game involves some hard to stomach scenes for your viewing pleasure, like Scat or Men forced to eat their own cum.

It was so different from each other and especially the way they treated Reona as a character, she was so much stronger and dominant in the game.

NileGoddess

Laughing Hyena, see my previous post concerning characters. This is a game based on the hentai and games, and while characters may be similar, all interactions and things explored will be based on the consent of players.

Laughing Hyena

Not a Devil

I was honestly torn between playing Ogiwara or Kouzou, but I guess I prefer playing a younger person instead of exploring the old man fetish. Plus, I don't feel comfortable playing the school vice director, especially as he seems to rival the Morimoto girls. Think I like being a pawn more than leading a side.

And I hope you don't mind the liberties I took in molding the character.

Name: Eikichi Ogiwara
Position: Teacher

Sexual Preferences: Straight, submissive towards other staff and dominant over students (more than often NC).

Appearance: Stands at 1,70 meters high, with short, ear length blonde hair. Medium built body, with dark brown eyes upon a thin face.

Personality: A loyal man to those whom he owes, Eikichi likes to please people around him. He's also a brash person, very often running straight into solutions he deems correct without thinking of the consequences of his actions, and acts as if he were in the school to atone for his deeds, hoping one day the Morimoto family can free him from his servitude. Even so, he doesn't respect students much and treats them with an air of superiority.

Purpose at Arcadia: Single son of an influent politician, Eikichi had it all in the palm of his hand. Despite his will to follow the path his father took, his spoilt childhood would generate the events that almost became his parent's undoing. A bit before his high school graduation Eikichi fell in love with a fellow student, a girl who had no interest for him. As he was not conformed with his unrequited love, Eikichi became more and more persistent until one day he took a turn for worse. After following her to a party, he slipped a drug into one of her drinks and raped her in an alley outside the club. Unfortunately for him, this secret was not his own as one of his teachers, an employee of the Morimoto family, had been a witness to his crime. His father's prestige would be enough to overshadow the case, had the girl in question not been the daughter of a political adversary. Upon reporting to his superiors, the Morimotos decided to do nothing but keep his fate as leverage against his father, now a puppet on their strings. About two years ago the debt was collected and Eikichi has been called to St. Arcadia for whatever plans they have set up there.

godfang

Wow we have Ekichi XD I remember this guy from the Games, he was a total parody of Onizuka and was a total joke character, this one is abit more serious and dark i think.

Not a Devil

Quote from: godfang on November 12, 2011, 10:23:20 PM
Wow we have Ekichi XD I remember this guy from the Games, he was a total parody of Onizuka and was a total joke character, this one is abit more serious and dark i think.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of GTO and actually thought of making him more like Onizuka when I discovered the reference but for some reason it just didn't feel right, and had potential to become a bit too similar to the character you posted... so I decided to stray "a bit". I hope it's ok, if not I guess it's easy to revert to the original stuff.

Haibane

I like him, Devil (can I call you Devil, or is it okay to be on first name terms?), and since he doesn't have a single line in the anime (I haven't played the game) and is just a member of the Vice Principal's gang he comes with no preconceptions or baggage to me. I see you mention he's recently arrived. Is this semester his first as well? Or has he been here longer than that? I'm just trying to understand if he's an established characater or not which will obviously affect how the other staff approach him.

EDIT: I'm thinking we may have enough teachers now. Another girl student or two might help though.

godfang

I agree, another student or two would be great.

On another note, i just noticed that Emily's family name is also Tachibana, i'll change mine into something else :P

NileGoddess

Yes, more girls for the formerly all girl school would be much desired. Especially subs.

Not a Devil and godfang, characters look good. Though, are you able to gear them more towards subs in the face of the more commanding students, such as Leona, Karin, and Reina?

Haibane

Quote from: godfang on November 13, 2011, 09:37:21 AM
I agree, another student or two would be great.

On another note, i just noticed that Emily's family name is also Tachibana, i'll change mine into something else :P
Tachibana's not an uncommon name, I have no problems with two characters sharing the same name.

Not a Devil

Quote from: Haibane on November 13, 2011, 05:18:55 AM
I like him, Devil (can I call you Devil, or is it okay to be on first name terms?), and since he doesn't have a single line in the anime (I haven't played the game) and is just a member of the Vice Principal's gang he comes with no preconceptions or baggage to me. I see you mention he's recently arrived. Is this semester his first as well? Or has he been here longer than that? I'm just trying to understand if he's an established characater or not which will obviously affect how the other staff approach him.

EDIT: I'm thinking we may have enough teachers now. Another girl student or two might help though.

haha Yes, you can. I don't mind how people call me, as long as I know they're talking to me.  ;D

About his arrival, it seems I left that kind of vague. Think I'll edit it to specify him as an established character, being in the school for around two years (this being the start of his third).

Quote from: NileGoddess on November 13, 2011, 09:39:34 AM
Yes, more girls for the formerly all girl school would be much desired. Especially subs.

Not a Devil and godfang, characters look good. Though, are you able to gear them more towards subs in the face of the more commanding students, such as Leona, Karin, and Reina?

Of course, especially Leona being of the Morimoto family and all.

NileGoddess

To all players who have been accepted or still looking for it, the OOC Thread is linked here and on the first post of the interest check beneath the character template. Please check in, look over the planning, and post your character profile in the student and faculty directory, which is linked on the first post of the OOC.

godfang

NileGoddess: It kinda depends on how far it goes, i certainly hope it won't go as far as the things happening in the game version of discipline. He will obey the Morimoto mostly since they do have his brother as 'hostage' but he will do it somewhat reluctantly. I was hoping that matters of submission can be handled on a case-by-case basis with me talking it out first with the person playing opposite of me.

Haibane

One would hope that most of the submitting Leona gets males to do will be very enjoyable for them ;)

My basic thinking is they are 'rides' for the best girls to get experience on so they can make better whores, thus most males, students and faculty would be in competition to provide the best fucking experience for the female students so the girls skills improve.

Being strapped to an examination bench while half a dozen nubiles spend the afternoon taking turns astride him would hardly be a hardship for any guy I'm thinking :P

BTW, this seemed to be most of the format for the anime. Not sure about the H-game.

godfang

@Haibane: Now THAT is my kind of submitting :p And yes the anime is made alot for the mainstream male hentai fan consumption. In the game, the guys are made to do really humiliating things and i'm pretty sure there were scats and watersports involved, they were also treated like slaves or pets, made to crawl around and things like that. These are the kind of things i want to avoid because i don't feel comfortable doing them in my roleplays.

I'm gonna sleep now since it's really late, but i look forward to the start of the roleplay, see you guys soon.

Laughing Hyena

Hmm.. dangit now I'm completely torn between a corrupt evangelist/teacher or playing a student with a penchant for possum submission. I hate it when you want to play something and all the creative juices die out so please help out!

Haibane

I think we have enough teachers now and are looking for students, especially females. They don't have to be cringing wallflower subby types, just not solely dominant. Switches would do.

Zaer Darkwail

Also some could be sluts/nymphomaniacs already, the girl with glasses after all looked quite darn experienced already (worn out Leona and her gang).

Laughing Hyena

I kind of don't play girls except as a GM because theres no avoiding it.