I need a pair of these...

Started by Jeramiahh, February 28, 2010, 11:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeramiahh

I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Oniya

As the link is not PG-13, I'll PM it to you.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Acinonyx

They're sold here in Germany at a store that sells all posts of random, modern things, mostly home decoration and such random things as bags, wrapping paper, popular plush toys and canvas. For some reason everyone of their stores has some random sex games, handcuffs and edible underwear and such stuff. But I've also seen them in the U.S.A.  - actually in a mall in North Delaware that was somewhere between a sex shop and something undefinable. They sold frames with colored light in the pictures and holograms as well as dragon figurines and Scream masks. Apparently there dices are sold in odd places - or whereever you find sex toys.

DrFier

On a side note, have you thumbed through the affiliates pages yet? :)
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Oniya

Quote from: DrFier on March 01, 2010, 10:39:17 AM
On a side note, have you thumbed through the affiliates pages yet? :)

After reading this, I looked myself, and a search for 'dice' at the affiliate's site did bring up a number of matches as well.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DrFier

There are actually two sites there. one's in a picture off to the side of the screen, it's the same color as the background.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.