[PF] Rise of the Runelords - Recruitment Closed

Started by Re Z L, April 24, 2013, 12:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon315

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 30, 2013, 08:01:18 PM
To qoute my favorite Spaceship captain. "I'm a fan of them all..."

Totally agree.

As for my cleric, well he is awesome, so I'm going to have to go with Pride. And then Generosity. He just gives and gives. (Just give him a chance. ;)   )

Erich Norden

Hm, so my character is the only human of the bunch?  Interesting. :v

Arduinne's sin would definitely have to be Pride, with possibly Wrath as a close second.  I had a tough time coming up with virtues -- she's not evil, but she's far from nice -- but ultimately I think Zeal would be the best fit.  She's persistent in anything she sets to, and hates being idle for long periods.

Erich Norden

Also, Callie, it struck me that your wizard has some similarities to my character in terms of party role -- if you go with Lissa, it's pretty likely Arduinne will see her as a rival. :)

Callie Del Noire

Anon315

Well ladies, if you need something to fight over... the cleric is pretty great.

Erich Norden

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 30, 2013, 09:37:29 PM
Aw.. why?

It's just her nature.  She's proud and ambitious, so she could get annoyed if she gets the feeling someone's showing her up, and her time in a magical college has left her distrustful of wizards.  (Don't take it the wrong way or get discouraged, though!  She/I wouldn't instigate anything, and it's entirely possible they could be friends depending on how it plays out.)

Quote from: Anon315 on April 30, 2013, 09:45:11 PM
Well ladies, if you need something to fight over... the cleric is pretty great.

I don't think he would be Arduinne's type. ;)

EroticFantasyAuthor

So far I'm thinking definitely Zeal for virtue, as for sin, likely wraith.

EvilBeast

I was hoping to get an app in, but I missed the deadline.

If you need another player (if someone drops out), I'd love to join. I have a halfling druid just about ready to go.

Thanks!

Re Z L

Quote from: EvilBeast on May 02, 2013, 03:43:00 PM
I was hoping to get an app in, but I missed the deadline.

If you need another player (if someone drops out), I'd love to join. I have a halfling druid just about ready to go.

Thanks!

Sorry you missed it, and I'll keep your offer in mind!  ;D

for everyone else:  the OOC thread is up!
A&A

Ebb

(Posting here because I don't want to spoil the OOC thread until everyone has a character up.)

Re Z L, would you prefer that we all start as strangers to each other?

If not, would anyone care to have walked with Dunn Barkov from Roderic's Cove? It's to the north, on the other side of the Fogscar mountains. I'm thinking it's safer to have traveled in groups, though on this particular trip no goblins were sighted. I reckon it about a two week journey on stubby dwarf legs.

Re Z L

Quote from: Ebb on May 02, 2013, 07:33:45 PM
(Posting here because I don't want to spoil the OOC thread until everyone has a character up.)

Re Z L, would you prefer that we all start as strangers to each other?

If not, would anyone care to have walked with Dunn Barkov from Roderic's Cove? It's to the north, on the other side of the Fogscar mountains. I'm thinking it's safer to have traveled in groups, though on this particular trip no goblins were sighted. I reckon it about a two week journey on stubby dwarf legs.

I have no preference  ;D

If any of you would like to tie in your arrivals that's perfectly fine.
A&A

AndyZ

If someone wants to already know Aria, let me know.

Re Z L, did you come up with the virtues or are they from something else?  I kinda figure that Kindness fits into Sarenrae's teachings to try to convert instead of simply destroy, and I wanted to check if you were okay with her sword glowing slightly when she used Blade of Mercy.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Erich Norden

I'm open to the possibility of my character being acquainted with another, but I've got no specific ideas.  Arduinne has been in Sandpoint for just a few days looking for work, and before that she lived in Magnimar for a couple of months.  She's a bit of a loner, but it's possible she may have met someone there and formed a business relationship of sorts.

Re Z L

Quote from: AndyZ on May 02, 2013, 09:28:51 PM
If someone wants to already know Aria, let me know.

Re Z L, did you come up with the virtues or are they from something else?  I kinda figure that Kindness fits into Sarenrae's teachings to try to convert instead of simply destroy, and I wanted to check if you were okay with her sword glowing slightly when she used Blade of Mercy.

Kindness should equate with mercy, which certainly fits with Sarenrae  ;D

The list is specifically from the adventure path, and the glowing sword is fine--something less than a torch's illumination, but we'll cross that bridge whenever it comes up  :D
A&A

AndyZ

I'll be shocked if it even gives candle illumination and it probably wouldn't last longer than it'd take to strike, but since I have 1/day daylight and darkvision besides, I'm not worrying too much about keeping that balanced.  It's just a cool effect that's more "I'm awesome and my magic blunts the edge of my sword" than "I know how to hit people with the flat really well.  Go me."
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RockSalt

Posted up my character sheet! I have a quick sketch of Solsiss up right now, I'll have time for a more detailed and painted picture up after I'm done with finals =w=; Character sheet is still under construction. I need to by things...