Updated RP Idea's....A Western? ALL IDEAS CLOSED

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 03:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

Name:  Stephan Schwarz

Physical Description:  Stephan stands 6'6, with broad shoulders and a slim waist.  His athletic build gives him the appearance of a baseball player.  Short black-blue hair is left messy most of the time, a hat or beanie is usually covering the mess.  His deep green eyes usually lost in thought compliments his light skin tone.  Usually wearing jeans and a shirt, Stephan isn't huge on his appearance.

Personality:  Stephan is very easy going, he doesn't usually involve himself in huge pack matters.  Going with the flow he believes is the best method to deal with things so as not to place the spot light on himself.  He really doesn't care about the idea of stealing human girls for themselves but isn't exactly for it.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

LadySky

EDIT

Quote from: LadySky on June 20, 2009, 09:24:53 PM
Thought I would catch everything up and see where we stand.

WW's Take Wives~
LadySky, Sephora, daylily, & The Golden Touch
Cello, SinX, Question Mark, rahatgnt

Once everyone has posted a character bio in this thread I will create a Profile thread in the EX Forum. I do not want to create a thread until everyone is ready and all the details have been figured out between us players. Once I set up the Profile Thread I will also create a thread for the girls and one for the wolves. We can add more as the game goes along.

So until we have everyones character posted here I am not making a new thread, I just don't want to jump the gun.

Friday the 13th~
LadySky, Cello, Question Mark, & Saku(as Jason)

This one still needs more interested parties!
Currently need: 2 more girls & 1 more guy!

My Avatar Inspired RP~  I would like to make sure anyone who chooses this RP, I want mean nasty bastards!
LadySky(naturally lol)
HPDDJ, jilorrb, Cedrick, SinX

Need 1 more guy and this one is a go! I love Cedrick's plot idea btw.

If I have anything wrong let me know!  XD

Weekend is almost over so we should be able to get everyone together and make profiles this week!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

The Dark Raven

Hey Sky,

Do you just want a general profile for the character or what?  Lemme know :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

LadySky

Yeah I thought we could get at least rough drafts posted and then work out details together.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Sephora

Name: Danielle

Physical Description:  With a willowy body, and perfectly elegant features; Danielle looks every inch the dancer.  She has pale features; likely due to her focus on indoor activities over outdoor ones.  She is by no means weak looking though; as her entire body is all muscle, likely due to her severe workout routine and career choice as a ballerina.  Her wispy brown hair is normally kept up in some kind of pony tail or bun; with firm blue eyes always focused. Just about every outfit the young girl owns is a sweat suit, leotard, or at the very least; extremely easy to move in.

Personality:  Determined and strong minded, the moment Danielle decides she wants something; she does everything in her power to get it.  She can actually be a bit harsh at times, and if she isn’t reminded, she will forget that other people might not agree with her plans.  She is fiercely, if not overly protective of her family; and whenever she leaves home for an extended period of time; the sense of loneliness and homesickness practically overwhelms her.

Abilities:  She dreams the future.  Although its often irrelevant.  She might see someone paying for their groceries, or accidently locking their keys in the car, at the same time; she could just as easily dream of someone getting into a car crash, or getting married.  It varies. 

The Dark Raven

Name: Josie

Physical:  Wispy and petite, Josie is the picture of her mother at that age.  Curly, flaxen blonde hair and big blue eyes are the first thing one notices about her, then likely her alabaster skin.  She is graceful and lithe, her determination to her chosen craft paying off to keep her genetics from getting the better of her figure.  She is a native New Yorker, and has spent her entire life trying to secure a spot in a company, to follow in her mother's footsteps.

Personality:  Josie has a bubbly, friendly personality, though she is somewhat naive.  She will bend over backward to help her friends, and she wants to be everyone's friend...always patching up hurts.  Behind her back, some acquaintances call her a mother hen, despite her good intentions.  She hopes to be the next big thing, like her mother was two decades previous, but knows it takes hard work and dedication to get there.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Cedrick

My Avatar -

So I take we will be going with the disposed lord in the middle ages. With that in mind here is a write up of the character I have in mind.

Name: Jason the Swift

Descrpition: 5’10 150lbs, muscular upper body, blond hair, blue eyes.

Back story:  When he turned of age he left his parents where they were working a plot of land for Sky’s husband. Always good with weapons he became a sell-sword until he was offered service with his current lord. While he was away taxes were raised by the Lord Sky (name to be established) but his parents couldn’t afford them and still eat. Jason returned to plead their case as well as offer service. Lord Sky turned him down with a sneer and pronounced a harsh sentence. Sky was there and turned her head away striking Jason as uncaring and arrogant over people she considered beneath herself.

Now the tables have turned and Jason plans to make her pay for everything that had been done to his parents. To show her she was lower than the lowest she once ignored. His new lord considered him ideal for what he wanted done for he wouldn’t kill her or permanently cripple her but he would definitely render her claim to be a faithful wife void and more show the new subjects that she was beneath even them in standing by totally humiliating her.

Let me know if more details are needed to start or can just be developed within the story itself.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

Doomsday

I'll also put forth a sheet for your Avatar game.

Name: Ser Willys Coffman

Description: 6'2", 240 lbs., short black hair and bright green eyes.

Back story: Ser Coffman was a loyal knight of Lord Sky for a long time, but the Lord was a cruel man who was suspicious of any men who came within proximity of his wife. Willys had never looked at the Lady Sky in that way, but it did not matter; at the age of 36, after serving nearly 20 years for his lord, he was dismissed from his knighthood and thrown out of the castle. Four years later, the cruel Lord Sky was overthrown by this new lord, and leading the van in the war against Sky's husband is Ser Coffman himself. After the fight was over, Willys is one of the five men chosen for their great reward... the former knight's vows of celibacy were discarded when he was exiled, and he aims to focus his vengeance on the woman who was the main reason he was removed from his position.

This is all going off the assumption that Lord Sky is a bit older than my character, although I hope Sky's character will be younger.

LadySky

Name: Nina

Physical Description: 5'7 138pds Wavy Honey Brown hair, one Blue eye/one Green eye, Very curvy but not plump, firm and athletic. It is very odvious Nina is the middle sister. Her younger sister Josie looks just like their mother with her golden looks & her older sister Danielle has their father elegant limbs and wispy brown hair. Nina is a mixture of father and mother, except for the blue and green eyes, that she inherited from her mother's mother, a sign of her powers. Tall yet not tall enough to model, limber but not elegant enough to dance, Nina is all woman. Large breasts and full hips give her the classic hourglass figure and she works very hard to stay firm and strong.

Personality: Trouble maker! Always wanting to be noticed Nina is great at coming up with awesome ideas only to find herself in trouble. Funny and loud she loves to party and spend the nights dancing. Always getting Josie into trouble then calling Danielle to come save them from whatever catastrophe she has landed them in.

Abilities: Empathic, able to sense emotions of all living beings if within 50 feet of them. Touching a living being allows her to hear thoughts but this can bring terrible migraines and she is not comfortable with this ability. If stressed or over tired cannot turn off the flow of emotions and can easily be overwhelmed.

History: I am assuming the girls grew up in NYC from daylily's post which is awesome. Anybody got a good idea as to why the 3 sisters are now living in Washington state?

Sephora is your characters name Danielle or Vanessa? I was not sure.  :-*

QuoteName: Josie

Physical:  Wispy and petite, Josie is the picture of her mother at that age.  Curly, flaxen blonde hair and big blue eyes are the first thing one notices about her, then likely her alabaster skin.  She is graceful and lithe, her determination to her chosen craft paying off to keep her genetics from getting the better of her figure.  She is a native New Yorker, and has spent her entire life trying to secure a spot in a company, to follow in her mother's footsteps.

Personality:  Josie has a bubbly, friendly personality, though she is somewhat naive.  She will bend over backward to help her friends, and she wants to be everyone's friend...always patching up hurts.  Behind her back, some acquaintances call her a mother hen, despite her good intentions.  She hopes to be the next big thing, like her mother was two decades previous, but knows it takes hard work and dedication to get there.

Name: Danielle

Physical Description:  With a willowy body, and perfectly elegant features; Vanessa looks every inch the dancer.  She has pale features; likely due to her focus on indoor activities over outdoor ones.  She is by no means weak looking though; as her entire body is all muscle, likely due to her severe workout routine and career choice as a ballerina.  Her wispy brown hair is normally kept up in some kind of pony tail or bun; with firm blue eyes always focused. Just about every outfit the young girl owns is a sweat suit, leotard, or at the very least; extremely easy to move in.

Personality:  Determined and strong minded, the moment Danielle decides she wants something; she does everything in her power to get it.  She can actually be a bit harsh at times, and if she isn’t reminded, she will forget that other people might not agree with her plans.  She is fiercely, if not overly protective of her family; and whenever she leaves home for an extended period of time; the sense of loneliness and homesickness practically overwhelms her.

Abilities:  She dreams the future.  Although its often irrelevant.  She might see someone paying for their groceries, or accidently locking their keys in the car, at the same time; she could just as easily dream of someone getting into a car crash, or getting married.  It varies.

LadySky

I am going to get a thread going for WW's Take Wives today!

I will also make one for Five Men and A Lady tomorrow if all goes well.

I am currently looking for a fitting picture of my character girls!  ::)

Sephora

Ack! My characters name is Danielle.  I was flip flopping with names for a little bit, and it must have slipped.  I will scurry off and edit now.

And as to why they are in Washington...maybe they inherited from their grandmother? You know, the one that gave your character the one blue eye and one green?

LadySky

Here is Nina!  Awesome Sephora! I was thinking something like that too!

Sephora

Wow! I've never really done an rp where we need a picture for our characters before...alright, here is Danielle:

LadySky

You don't need pictures at all Sephora! I just like to get ones for my characters cause it gets my Muse warming up!

She is beautiful!

jilorbb

Would you like the men involved with the "Five Men" rp to post character profiles? And, if so, could I maybe have a little detail as to the setting?

Sephora

lol, ohhh! Alright.  Well, I already posted it so, -shrugs-

And when you mentioned creating a thread for WW, are you talking about the ooc thread, or the start of the actual rp?

LadySky

Sephora~ I am making a OOC & Character Profile Thread   ;D

jilorbb~ Character Profiles for Five Men & A Lady would be welcome. Below is what the guys have developed so far.

QuoteFrequent wars in the middle ages often upset fiefdoms that changed hands. So let us suppose such a war has just ended. The new ruler wants to prevent any revolt so he turns the wife of his former slain enemy over to some of his men. They are to humiliate and use her so she can't make a claim to religious authorities as to a claim to the throne as wife and the people would be frightened to revolt. That could explain the picture, especially if the men selected each had a score to settle with how her husband had ruled.

Cedrick

My Avatar -

So I take we will be going with the disposed lord in the middle ages. With that in mind here is a write up of the character I have in mind.

Name: Jason the Swift

Descrpition: 5’10 150lbs, muscular upper body, blond hair, blue eyes.

Back story:  When he turned of age he left his parents where they were working a plot of land for Sky’s husband. Always good with weapons he became a sell-sword until he was offered service with his current lord. While he was away taxes were raised by the Lord Sky (name to be established) but his parents couldn’t afford them and still eat. Jason returned to plead their case as well as offer service. Lord Sky turned him down with a sneer and pronounced a harsh sentence. Sky was there and turned her head away striking Jason as uncaring and arrogant over people she considered beneath herself.

Now the tables have turned and Jason plans to make her pay for everything that had been done to his parents. To show her she was lower than the lowest she once ignored. His new lord considered him ideal for what he wanted done for he wouldn’t kill her or permanently cripple her but he would definitely render her claim to be a faithful wife void and more show the new subjects that she was beneath even them in standing by totally humiliating her.

HPDDJ

Name: Ser Willys Coffman

Description: 6'2", 240 lbs., short black hair and bright green eyes.

Back story: Ser Coffman was a loyal knight of Lord Sky for a long time, but the Lord was a cruel man who was suspicious of any men who came within proximity of his wife. Willys had never looked at the Lady Sky in that way, but it did not matter; at the age of 36, after serving nearly 20 years for his lord, he was dismissed from his knighthood and thrown out of the castle. Four years later, the cruel Lord Sky was overthrown by this new lord, and leading the van in the war against Sky's husband is Ser Coffman himself. After the fight was over, Willys is one of the five men chosen for their great reward... the former knight's vows of celibacy were discarded when he was exiled, and he aims to focus his vengeance on the woman who was the main reason he was removed from his position.

Sephora

Phew! I was afraid I was going to have to scramble over a first post! XP

LadySky

Question Mark

Final draft.  Here for now.

Name: Richard "Rich" Elliot Preston

Sex: Male

Phys. Description: Looks like a plain guy; not particularly muscled or tall.  If he ever bothered to clean himself up, his face would be somewhat attractive in an angular sort of way.  However, Rich perpetually looks like he rolled out of bed five minutes ago; his hair is a messy shock of tangled black strands and he bears a "rumpled" appearance.  The fact that he wears eternally wrinkled too-large camo pants and a too-big hoodie only enhances this image.  Rich is roughly 5'6" and 150 lb.  He is also fond of sunglasses, and will always have a pair on hand.

Psych. Description: Extremely smart, though relaxed and laid back.  He lounges in the shadows, watching and waiting.  He participates only when he wants to, works only if necessary.  However, the issue of taking human females will provoke him to anger, as he is extremely against it.

Picture: Note: The gloves and camera aren't part of the ensemble, and his hair is much longer and messier than in the picture.

LadySky

Five Men & A Lady

Name~ Lady Skylark Neville (called Lady Sky)

Age~ 24

Physical Description~ Small and gentle Skylark is the perfect noble Lady. Brown hair filled with golden highlights falls in waves past her bottom. She has never however had her hair loose in the company of others, always keeping it tightly braided and pinned. Soft moss green eyes that gaze cold and unfeeling at all she meets. Her body is small and though her breasts are not large they are high and firm, perfect handfulls. Small hips are supposedly to blame for her inability to conceive a child for her husband though many say it is indeed the Lord that is to blame.

Personality~ Quiet, distant, aloof. The perfect Lady in every way. Keeps to herself and does her duty, never shows emotion of feeling.

History~ Lady Sky's mother died 3 days after giving birth to her one and only child. Naming her Skylark for her favorite bird was the only gift she was able to bestow upon her daughter before death. Her father was aloof and unfeeling, devoting himself to his lands and money. In order to make a profitable allegence he betrothed his 4 year old Skylark to a Lord known for his evil ways. Sky was raised to be the perfect wife, mother, and Lady, taught to never show emotion, never ask questions, and above all obey her husband. At 15 she was given in marriage to Lord William Jonathon Henry Neville IV. Her husband was 46. Cruel, angry, and vicious Sky soon learned the true nature of hell. Unable to maintain an erection Lord Neville beat and abused Sky blaming her ugliness for his problem. Throughout the years of her marriage she has endured almost every humiliation imaginable, or so she thought. Loyal to her father and determined to make her mother proud she has spent her life hiding every emotion and appearing to be the aloof, spoiled, noblewoman all except her to be.

The Dark Raven

Sephora

So your girls following in the footsteps of, from what you wrote about the parents, the mother AND the older sister? XD That will be fun! Especially considering what I've got planned for Danielle's career history.

LadySky

I think that is awesome! The middle sister will always feel left and out and jealous of course! hhehehehee

jilorbb

I must admit, I'm having trouble coming up with a good enough reason to have something against the man that I would actually take it out on his wife. Likewise, her only crime seems to be her untouchable nature and that is giving me trouble as well since it would seem I would have nothing against her.

I generally can't play the villain so this may take some thought.

Any suggestions?