Updated RP Idea's....A Western? ALL IDEAS CLOSED

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 03:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jilorbb

Cedrick

Quote from: HPDDJ on June 20, 2009, 07:22:33 PM
I think it's just me and you sadly  :'(

Well I would be interested with more of an idea behind it. A college razing assignment perhaps that ends with the girl being kept hidden in the frat house? A girl stranded in the middle of nowhere that gets taken home for fun and games? A tourist in the wrong place at the wrong time taken as hostage to get demands met by a government in South America?

Maybe not five but three unless we take multiple characters for Sky. Still interested Sky?
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

LadySky

As far as plot goes I am leaving it to you guys. I just want five males and me. I like all the plot suggesstions!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

jilorbb

Sky's icon always makes me think of a girl who just ticked someone off and got tied up (she almost looks like she's in stocks) stripped and left because they wanted her to be humiliated. The situation from there might depend upon who those guys actually were.

Gang members? I dunno.

LadySky

I do know I want them to be mad at her and mean bastards!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

Thought I would catch everything up and see where we stand.

WW's Take Wives~
LadySky, Sephora, daylily, & The Golden Touch
Cello, SinX, Question Mark, rahatgnt

Once everyone has posted a character bio in this thread I will create a Profile thread in the EX Forum. I do not want to create a thread until everyone is ready and all the details have been figured out between us players. Once I set up the Profile Thread I will also create a thread for the girls and one for the wolves. We can add more as the game goes along.

So until we have everyones character posted here I am not making a new thread, I just don't want to jump the gun.

Friday the 13th~
LadySky, Cello, Question Mark, & Saku(as Jason)

This one still needs more interested parties!
Currently need: 2 more girls & 1 more guy!

My Avatar Inspired RP~  I would like to make sure anyone who chooses this RP, I want mean nasty bastards!
LadySky(naturally lol)
HPDDJ, jilorrb, Cedrick?

Need 2 or maybe 3 more guys....I am not sure Cedrick is for definite playing yet.

If I have anything wrong let me know!  XD

Cedrick

Sky's icon always makes me think of a girl who just ticked someone off and got tied up (she almost looks like she's in stocks) stripped and left because they wanted her to be humiliated. The situation from there might depend upon who those guys actually were.

I do know I want them to be mad at her and mean bastards!

With this as a given then my first two ideas wouldn't work The third might but another would be to step back in time rather than now. Frequent wars in the middle ages often upset fiefdoms that changed hands. So let us suppose such a war has just ended. The new ruler wants to prevent any revolt so he turns the wife of his former slain enemy over to some of his men. They are to humiliate and use her so she can't make a claim to religious authorities as to a claim to the throne as wife and the people would be frightened to revolt. That could explain the picture, especially if the men selected each had a score to settle with how her husband had ruled.

Just some ideas to get a flow going.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Question Mark on June 18, 2009, 11:59:20 PM
Woohoo!

Alright, fellow lycans, what shall our common denominator be?  Tight friends?  The remnants of a dying pack?

Also, for clarification, are these the kind of lycans that can change on demand?  And do they look something like the ones below?

I like the first one to be honest... Now I was thinking tight friends, two might be brothers...  I just say that we should all agree on what each member of the pack does... I've already finished my character and he isn't the youngest or the oldest member of the pack nor is he the strongest or wisest... I just made him the fastest wolf who tends to stay under the radar.  Other than that, anyone else got any ideas for the pack?
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

LadySky

I agree, I like the top one the best!

Question Mark

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 21, 2009, 12:13:26 AM
I like the first one to be honest... Now I was thinking tight friends, two might be brothers...  I just say that we should all agree on what each member of the pack does... I've already finished my character and he isn't the youngest or the oldest member of the pack nor is he the strongest or wisest... I just made him the fastest wolf who tends to stay under the radar.  Other than that, anyone else got any ideas for the pack?

If we're going to consider brothers, we should also consider if some people would consider this incest.  Though they're not having sex with each other, they might "share" the same woman at the same time.  I know some people would consider that incestuous.

I personally have no problem with it, but I thought I'd just put it out there.

I think we call the pack a group of friends.  It's so small because of the lack of females.  I'll work up my guy soon.

Limoncello

So um... What is the age of the brothers?
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Question Mark

Quote from: Cello on June 21, 2009, 12:21:47 AM
So um... What is the age of the brothers?

I don't know about the brothers, but I'm making my guy around 50 years old.  Technically, any of the lycans could be upwards of 2,000 years old, but considering the racial die-out, most are probably under 100.

SinXAzgard21

Yeah, lets keep it under one hundred... My character has no age yet, that is because I would rather him be in the middle.... One the note of the incest thing... It wouldn't be incest because the women are not of the same blood and I highly think whomever the Alpha is will share and I know my character would have to be convinced to share.

LadySky

Just a quick note, the women are sisters so they are related. But I don't have any problem at all with being shared and passed around, that is why I am telling everyone this will be in the EX thread.

SinXAzgard21

Hmm well if it is incestuous then count Goldie out... I'm not a huge fan of it but I can deal... Goldie on the other hand will not do it.

LadySky

Unless you are wanting the girls to be intimate with each other I don't see how it is incestuous?

jilorbb

Well, some people might see it that way if two sisters share a partner, I guess.

Question Mark

Quote from: jilorbb on June 21, 2009, 12:52:55 AM
Well, some people might see it that way if two sisters share a partner, I guess.

Precisely.

LadySky

Oh, I guess I never saw it that way but alrighty then. However ya'll wanna handle that is fine with me.

rahatngt

My character Reinard, would be ~45 in real age, but in human form looks early 20s, nearly 6 feet tall, slim but very toned fit body, black hair blue eyes.

He's a restless sort of character, not too much into anything serious living his life as it is. Likes human specially human female. He is not so much worried about continuing the line at this point but the idea of taking a human female interests him.

Thats what I have thought of so far. I would suggest if you have a partial character drawn post it, so that we can make our characters fit together in interesting ways.

I wouldn't mind it being a bit incestuous given a proper situation in either way sharing mine or hitting it of with two of them .. but whatever other feels comfortable with.

Question Mark

Splendiferous idea raha.  Here's my guy, rough-shod format:

Name: Richard "Ricky" Elliot Preston

Sex: Male

Phys. Description: Looks like a plain guy; not particularly muscled or tall.  If he ever bothered to clean himself up, his face would be quite attractive in an angular sort of way.  However, Ricky perpetually looks like he rolled out of bed five minutes ago; his hair is a messy shock of tangled black strands and he bears a "rumpled" appearance.  The fact that he wears eternally wrinkled too-large jeans and a too-big hoodie only enhances this image.  Ricky is roughly 5'6" and 150 lb.

Psych. Description: Relaxed and laid back.  He lounges in the shadows, watching and waiting.  He participates only when he wants to, works only if necessary.  However, the issue of taking human females will provoke him to anger, as he is extremely against it.

Doomsday

Quote from: Cedrick on June 20, 2009, 11:29:41 PMFrequent wars in the middle ages often upset fiefdoms that changed hands. So let us suppose such a war has just ended. The new ruler wants to prevent any revolt so he turns the wife of his former slain enemy over to some of his men. They are to humiliate and use her so she can't make a claim to religious authorities as to a claim to the throne as wife and the people would be frightened to revolt. That could explain the picture, especially if the men selected each had a score to settle with how her husband had ruled.

Just some ideas to get a flow going.

THIS PLEASE

SinXAzgard21

So should we just post the rough draft of our characters?

SinXAzgard21

I would also be up for the five men rp.

Question Mark

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 21, 2009, 02:24:35 AM
So should we just post the rough draft of our characters?

If you have it.  If you have a final draft, post that one.  I only posted a rough draft because that's all I had when raha made the awesome suggestion of "I would suggest if you have a partial character drawn post it, so that we can make our characters fit together in interesting ways."