Updated RP Idea's....A Western? ALL IDEAS CLOSED

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 03:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Family tradition... ;-)

Though I didn't know what you meant by Abilities, so I left that out...lol

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

LadySky

Remember that YOU ARE NOT YOUR CHARACTER.

People seem to think you are what you write but that simply is not true. This RP is not meant to be pretty or loving.

WW Threads are up.....

Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40069.msg1988266#msg1988266

OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40070.0
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

jilorbb

Oh, I understand that. I just wouldn't at all enjoy writing from the standpoint of a truly despicable person. It would be particularly difficult for me to do so since this is sexual in nature.

I'd be able to write for a villain if I were writing a novel of some sort but with the interaction that happens in role play, its difficult for me to completely separate myself from my character.

I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something that works but it might take me just a little while.

Cedrick

Quote from: jilorbb on June 22, 2009, 04:45:03 PM
Oh, I understand that. I just wouldn't at all enjoy writing from the standpoint of a truly despicable person. It would be particularly difficult for me to do so since this is sexual in nature.

I'd be able to write for a villain if I were writing a novel of some sort but with the interaction that happens in role play, its difficult for me to completely separate myself from my character.

I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something that works but it might take me just a little while.

I may be able to help you out. I don't write really evil people either as a main character but can envision revenge on someone I see as truly evil. So think of a situation where she could have done good but didn't, like my character experienced with his parents. She could have intervened but didn't so came across as approving.

From Sky's write up many such situations is possible. A village was burned that had people dear to you while she was on her horse watching, unmoved and cold.

Anything like that which get your blood pumped to make her pay for being that way. As I understand the instructions we are working off of from our Lord is to destroy her image, use her, enjoy her, humiliate her so she is despised by the people who once feared her. No killing or permanent marks. At the end I would guess we are to let her go. Depending on where the story leads.

Hope that gives you some ideas to work around.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

LadySky

Very good way of looking at it Cedrick! Yes Yes, remember in order for her to please her husband she would have stood by and remained uncaring during any situation. She would seem to be evil and cruel to all those watching her.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Tevan

Sephora

Not necessarily.  I mean, Question Mark has his wolf character actively being against having human women.  That, in a sense; leaves a spot open...I think.  I don't know, I'm not the gm. You'd have to ask LadySky.

Cedrick

Quote from: Tevan on June 22, 2009, 10:29:31 PM
Damn missed the WW game too

I believe we are still looking for man #5 in the avatar (to be named) game.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

LadySky

Tevan if you are really interested in the WW game having 5 werewolves instead of 4 is just fine with me. Three women can handle it! However if you would like to join the Avatar game, called Five Men and a Lady, you are more than welcome to join it too!

The Golden Touch

What was the call on me being in the Werewolf game, LadySky?  Am I a female were, or one of the sisters?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

LadySky

That is up to you hun. We can easily change to four sisters if you want or you can be a female were, whichever one interests you!  :-*

The Golden Touch

-Ponders-

The only probably I have with being a sister, or a were, is that I am strictly opposed to incest.  I am okay with being a sister and being with one or more of the brothers, or a female were with one or more of the sisters.  But never with someone that is related...

Preference has me going for a sister, but I can play either.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

rahatngt

If the five men and lady aren't filled I would like to give it a try as something just came to me. My character would be a poor man, a farmer or blacksmith a hulking figure tall, muscled. He was the lover a lady of Lord Sky's court. The snobbish lord couldn't abide by them and banished her while putting him in prison. Suddenly thrown out of everything in the dead of winter she didn't survive. So this is one man very angry against you and would love to humiliate you sexually and show that you could be made not to care for the station of the one you bed ..

Darkforged Dove

Hmm. The werewolves idea is interesting. I've always been more partial to Baghtheera over Get of Fenris, but an alcohol-weakened silver-killed wolf-man isn't a terrible stretch. This looks full though. I might think about starting my own game later on.
Pretendy fun time games is good, but I tend to want as much of the real, original and undiluted as possible. A paradox, I know.

LadySky

There is one opening on WW's Take Wives~ 1 male werewolf

Five Men & a Lady~ rahatngt your character should work, post a rough profile here and then I will create a real thread for this game.

Friday the 13th~ still wide open!

jilorbb

I have my character idea!  ;)

Julien Tribald was a well-bred lad from a prominent family. They weren't of noble blood but they served the nobles for several generations and had learned proper decorum and etiquette. Julien was a personal assistant and tailor who was often at the beck and call of Lady Skylark because of his skill and fine talent with ladies' garments.

In truth, Julien had always fancied the Lady, somehow finding her mysterious cool appealing. But, him being 17 and her being married, he kept the behavior of a gentleman of course. He spoke kindly to her and would even recite things while hemming her gowns, hoping to give her some small happiness - since she never seemed happy in her life otherwise.

His kindness and adoration likely went unnoticed, at least by the lady herself. One of the maids at the palace had set intentions on Julien but she was far too old for him and so he didn't return her interest. When she noticed the way Julien doted on the lady, she came to see it as far more than the average servant should dedicate themselves.

Her jealousies paid off for her one day when she managed to bribe the carpenter into sabotaging the platform that Lady Sky would stand on for her fittings. While the lady was getting one of her finer gowns fitted, a leg of the platform snapped and she went falling to the floor. Julien, in his rush to save her from harm, tripped over the platform and landed in quite a suggestive position on her.

The maid had been watching from the door. She had only meant to humiliate Julien - as well as possibly get him fired - but when she saw him fall into the condition he did, she couldn't help but raise a fuss. She screamed and called for the guard, claiming that Julien had sexually assaulted the Lady of the house. When Lord William Jonathon came to the room with the guards, he found Julien still on the floor between Sky's spread thighs, making drastic attempts to untangle the buttons on his vest from the lace on Lady's petticoat - without damaging the fabric. He was stuttering apologies and blushing, looking only at his own vest but the Lord saw what he wanted to believe was happening and punished Julien - AND his family severely. Julien had looked at the lady and begged for her to explain but she merely turned her eyes away and allowed him to be taken.

Julien was placed into the dungeon for an indeterminate amount of time. He, and his family were stripped of their good name and anyone with commission from the Lord to do business within his territory was forbidden to do business with the Tribald family. This caused his family to become destitute and his father to die at a young age.

Now, released from his unearned prison time and given a chance to do the crime that fit the punishment he received, he intends to get back at the lady who willingly let an innocent man suffer rather than to just speak the truth.

What do you think? (Sorry about writing a novel...)

Question Mark

I'm not in the avatar RP, but damn, that's a good concept.

*applauds*

LadySky

Awesome jilorbb! I love it! If I can get one more male player I will be able to set up the threads!

LadySky

I believe we have one more werewolf for our game!

Tevan

Why yes you do *offically claims the last ww spot*

Sephora

Congrats Tevan! Welcome aboard ^_^

rahatngt

Name: Koran Olaron

Descrpition: Around 6 feet tall, very muscular strong physic, not too fast on his feet. Dark hair and black eyes. Finger thick, hands calloused from his work as a blacksmith.

Back story: He was mostly a reserved man doing his work silently but efficiently and living a simple life on his sweat. Things changed when a lady of the court decided to go slumming and chose this muscular blacksmith for the night. He was astonished but let himself enjoy the moment. This happened a couple more times but realizing these women just using him while they laugh about him in their own left a bad taste in his mouth. Then he met her, someone who saw him being used by the court lady and his pain. The young idealistic noblewoman became his friend then lover. Lord Sky finally heard of it. The snob might not protest ladies slumming discretely but he wasn't prepared to accept a lady with a blacksmith openly. He was put to the dungeon while the lady was thrown to the street cut off from family in the harsh winter, never to be heard again. Lady Sky seemed to agree with the Lord's sentiment. So he is going to use the lady like he was once used and make her pay for the crimes visited upon him.

jilorbb

LadySky

tonycraig0555

I'd be interested in the Friday the 13th roleplay if that is still a thought.  Also if there is any other spot open I'd be open to fill one.  *Grins* Well you know what I mean. 
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.