News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Teen Titans/Young Justice Rebirth

Started by Vaulera, April 28, 2013, 07:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Cyborg
Height: 6'10  Weight: ~ 475 lbs.
Affiliation: The Team (Young Justice)

Powers:  Body replaced with advanced prosthetics granting:

• Superhuman strength, intellect and durability;
  • Numerous functions such as sensors and weaponry; and,
  • Flight.

History: Nowadays, everyone’s juggling an offline and online persona. But only one hero is a literal marriage of technology and man. Half human, half machine, Victor Stone is Cyborg, a digital and physical tank—and a true superhero for the modern age.

Although a star athlete, Vic Stone only yearned for his father’s approval. But Dad was too focused on his scientific career to notice… until the day Vic became his greatest experiment. After Vic suffered a grave injury, his father saved him by replacing over half his body with cybernetic parts.

Now Cyborg is plugged into every computer on Earth, and no firewall—or brick wall—can keep him out. While his cybernetic enhancements provide superhuman strength, speed, and endurance, that same technology destroys his chances to live as a professional athlete. Now flourishing in the digital realm, Vic is desperately alone in the physical world—and still longs for his father’s affection.  Hungry to find purpose again, he fights alongside the Team.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Daoine Sidhe

At this point in the story, it'd be white cloak Raven.  But before she became evil again... >_>  She was a very back-and-forth character, as I recall.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Vaulera

I think for the sake of simplicity, white cloak. No daddy issues to work out! Also, good profile, fantastic art! But can Cyborg really fly? I knew he had a grapnel attachment for one arm, but no jetpacks.

PhantomPistoleer

Yes, he can fly.  Unless of course, when he can't. 
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Also, I could go either way on Raven -- but please let her have thigh-high boots!  ::prays::

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Vaulera

Again, as funny as it may be, I think that with the wonder-couple, Artemis/Tigress is going to be having relations with the whole rest of the cast! Lesbian stuff with Raven (not often or not at all, if I understood our mysterica) and then whatever feels right with either Aqualad or Cyborg (Not gonna lie, probably Aqualad, as his penis isn't pseudo-science), but very probably Cyborg as well. Not sure on specifics of course!

apygoos

was Dick x Kori really just called the wonder couple? :P

Vaulera

He's the boy-wonder and shall be forever.

Vaulera

Can't believe I just noticed this, but Cyborg's profile needs to be done to my template. It should be fine, considering the most important parts are done already.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Vaulera on May 08, 2013, 01:38:58 AM
Again, as funny as it may be, I think that with the wonder-couple, Artemis/Tigress is going to be having relations with the whole rest of the cast! Lesbian stuff with Raven (not often or not at all, if I understood our mysterica) and then whatever feels right with either Aqualad or Cyborg (Not gonna lie, probably Aqualad, as his penis isn't pseudo-science), but very probably Cyborg as well. Not sure on specifics of course!

Aww, screwing Cyborg isn't like screwing a refrigerator!  It's like screwing someone that can turn into a OB/GYN's saddle and manifest three cocks.  He can also anatomically disconnect his hands and fingers, and he can control them to arouse his friends from afar!  Or!  He could create a very sultry VR simulation -- and who knows what might happen there!

I will play Cyborg playfully -- not attached to anyone, but willing to get down.  :)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Vaulera

I'm going to be putting up a character, OOC and the tower thread tonight in the NC Human freeform sub-heading and will post a new reply with the links embedded when they're up. As for Mysterica and Raven, I'm going to give her two days and a character excuse for missing the first exchanges!

El Maligno

Lol yes i think Artemis is going to be very busy. I imagine shes going to get a lot of attention. Aqualad will be more than happy to put in more than his fair share lol.   >:)

apygoos

Man Dick is proly the horniest of the lot and hes going to look like a saint the way you guys are talking :P

Vaulera

Are you saying that Robin is going to cheat? Does that mean Starfire will too? Is this going to be the NTR Titans?

apygoos

no, im saying that Robin wont cheat, and im pretty sure Starfire wont

Vaulera

But the NTR Titans sounds just damned amazing and hilarious all at once!

El Maligno

lol yeah well who knows maybe they will get put into a situation where they have no choice or they are forced but lol it would make for a good story. i dont know about dick being the worst ill give him a run for his money there's a reason I chose the name El Maligno it means The Wicked one though I dont mean it in a extremely dark and evil way...just other matters lol I am really looking forward to seeing everyone play their characters. Aqualad is def. gonna have fun with artemis thats for sure. The others idk yet bc of their respective owners so we'll see.

Vaulera

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=173521.0
Character thread (please post profiles here!): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=173522.0

Working on one of the ICs, Apygoos, if you could message me, we need to discuss how we should break down the Tower's IC threads.

Vaulera

Name: Artemis Crock "Tigress"
Appearance:

Skills/ Abilities:
Hand-to-Hand: Artemis is an expert in hand-to-hand combat, both using melee range weapons and her fists. Her style is focused primarily around kicks, long, sweeping motions that take advantage of her taller frame and put her at less of a disadvantage because of her gender and size. The training comes from not only her time with Green arrow as his second protege, but under the tutelage of her father Sportsmaster and rivalry with her sister Cheshire.

Conditioning: Although her strength, speed and agility aren't superhuman by any measure, Artemis has beyond ordinary human conditioning, able to keep pace with the likes of Nightwing, Batman and Green Arrow as another superhero without meta-human abilities.

Acrobatics: Artemis is no Dick Grayson when it comes to acrobatics and moving around the field, but her abilities are extraordinary when compared to the average. She is still able to utilize her equipment and environment to assist her in dodging, moving and attacking.

Covert Operations: Artemis, as many of the regular human heroes, is an expert in infiltration, stealth movement, camouflage and the tactical movements of an operation. Though her skill in planning such things may not be as advanced as others, her execution of a strategy or tactic is flawless, along with her understanding of those strategies.

First Aid: Without any formal training in the medical sciences, she isn't a doctor by any measure, but along with Green Arrow, she learned how to treat wounds in the field, with or without a proper first aid kit.

Equipment:
Crossbow, Assortment of different bolts, Blowpipe with sedative darts, Flechettes (darts that are thrown, filled with poison, knockout or explosive liquids), Bolas, smoke bombs and a new sword, similar to Deathstroke.

Personality/ Character traits:
Aggressive, passionate, defensive, confrontational, wild

History:
Artemis Crock was born in Gotham city to a completely criminal family. Her mother was huntress, a ruthless criminal, and her father was Sportsmaster, a similarly criminal man. Her only sibling is Cheshire, a former criminal turned family woman. When she was growing up, her father trained her in the way of combat, weaponry and the criminal underworld. During this time, Artemis and her sister Cheshire were subjected to a horrifying amount of verbal, psychological and even physical abuse. She was pitted against her sister frequently, creating bitter, resentful feelings.

After many years, Artemis' parents had a job go extraordinarily bad. Her mother ended up in a chair, her legs paralyzed and imprisoned, taking the fall for her brutish father and serving instead of him. Another set of years until she was released from prison went by, Artemis' sister running from her tyrannical father, her mother freeing her from his influence. During this time, Artemis adopted a crime fighting alias, or would be, were it not her own name anyways. She followed the original team in their earliest ventures and eventually was accepted into their fold, with the lie told that she was the niece of Green Arrow.

While she was on the team, Artemis grew strong bonds with Robin and Aqualad, but after a number of years and the original team breaking down, Artemis and Wally West decided to hang up their identities and live a normal life again. She was called back into action by Nightwing to assist in an infiltration assignment, working with Aqualad as his Lieutenant under the new alias tigress. During this time, Artemis grew even closer to Aqualad, as he was the only friend of hers there for the months of undercover operations. Artemis came back into crime-fighting full time again when her partner Wally sacrificed himself for the greater good. She took up the new equipment and the alias tigress, but keeps her old green clothes, still in a time of transition. She forged her own path solo, but answered the call of Nightwing, joining a new team, the Titans.

Vaulera

Okay, there's my piece. Any input or opinions to inject, players?

apygoos

hold the phone:
if were going to go with That history [continuation of Young Justice] Dick wouldnt be Robin, he would already be Nightwing with his own set up in Bludhaven City. With this history if someone wanted a different woman in the last woman slot, Zatanna would also be viable and by this time line, be a former lover of Dick

Vaulera

This is all true. It's impossible for me to use Artemis as a character without that canon however. The difficult thing being that all of these heroes exist in the same universe, but in canon, they would have to break up all of these teams regularly. If the Teen Titans was quite young, perhaps 13 or 14 and the team was 16/17, the evolution of that team at 18/19, then ours would fit up at 20/21. But it becomes a problem when there are conflicting timelines with our characters.

apygoos

so with that set up this is how it would have to be:
Nightwing resigns lead of the team to Aqualad after the death of Wally. this would still leave Dick to be soul searching like planned. In this time, he would have reunited with Kori
Aqualad leaves Batgirl/Red Robin[Tim Drake] in charge of the team when Nightwing makes the call to make a smaller, more elite unit, The Titans
the reason for forming the Titans is that Dick believes something needs to be done as he questions the Leagues over all effectiveness, especially with Wally's death. With a team he is more comfortable with, closer, more tight knit, this team would operate outside the JLA, but not be opposed to helping them from time to time if they could.

El Maligno

This sounds like a plan. I think that makes sense and makes for a good story explaining why we are now banding together and how a few of us know each other really well and others do not. I like the Artemis character piece very well and I like the choice much better story wise after apygoos' post

apygoos