GM & Players wanted for M&M 3e superhero game- MILFs training younger heroes

Started by TFcommando, September 09, 2022, 10:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Avernale

If you're still open for members, I have a few characters I'm considering playing (only one in each game, of course)

Eternity: Probably my sole "MILF" option, although being a gynoid she could technically be younger than her protégé.  A former villainess with bondage-themed powers, primarily summoning and controlling leather straps of indefinite length (which are also her costume)

Amber Powers: A tomboyish (or perhaps straight-up butch or bifauxnen) Lesbian with the ability to generate and control electricity.  Has a bit of an ego.  Possibly hasn't come out yet.

Desiree Coyote: A bisexual space nymph.  Not entirely certain what her powers would be, though possibly psychic.  I'm probably playing her in enough games already, though.

Ray "Shardman" Oakley: A black, male college student who, thanks to a shard of living meteorite lodged in his forehead, summons and controls crystals.

TFcommando

Quote from: Beorning on September 20, 2022, 06:12:27 PM
I admit I'd prefer classic superheroics with costumes, supervillains etc...

I was going over campaign starts and one I haven't seen much of is the shared origin one.  The Silver Storm in M&M's Emerald City is one, a giant alien construct unleashes a nano-tech swarm over the city that transforms and empowers a whole lot of people, some good, some bad.  The PCs were all in the same area when it happened and acted to stop villains and disasters caused by the event with their own new powers, then decided to stay together and continue doing good.  This does cut into some origins though, like technological, mystic or training ones.

The Wild Card virus from George RR Martin's Wild Cards books, and the M&M supplements, is another good example, though the setting is less traditionally heroic for the most part.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TFcommando on September 21, 2022, 12:03:50 AM
I was going over campaign starts and one I haven't seen much of is the shared origin one.  The Silver Storm in M&M's Emerald City is one, a giant alien construct unleashes a nano-tech swarm over the city that transforms and empowers a whole lot of people, some good, some bad.  The PCs were all in the same area when it happened and acted to stop villains and disasters caused by the event with their own new powers, then decided to stay together and continue doing good.  This does cut into some origins though, like technological, mystic or training ones.

The Wild Card virus from George RR Martin's Wild Cards books, and the M&M supplements, is another good example, though the setting is less traditionally heroic for the most part.

Depends on the time frame. The early onset had heroics till HUAC ruined it with the Red Fear

TFcommando

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on September 21, 2022, 12:06:08 AM
Depends on the time frame. The early onset had heroics till HUAC ruined it with the Red Fear

And much later, the Committee, which began from a reality TV show about aces competing to be "America's Top Hero."  A genocide was brewing in Egypt (which in the Wild Cards universe has an area partitioned and run by Egyptian Aces and Jokers who take after the Egyptian gods, which the nearby fundamentalist Islamic nations do not like at all) and one of the heroes left the show to go do something about it from simple idealism and a number of others followed him, then stayed together and became an arm of the UN.  It was a long gap historically and between books for those two, in part because of the anthology format... everyone writes their own characters in first person POV, so it's hard to have a big team story.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Callie Del Noire

There are some redemption arcs though. Like what happened to Puppetman

TFcommando

I'm leaning more towards a MILF character myself, but I'm always full of ideas and did her up as an example for Outcast that I didn't get around to posting before now.

Honey Lemon (barring a better name)

A genius and chemistry prodigy at (local advanced university), Honey was inspired to develop her tech in a way that could be used for heroic deeds after meeting (actual veteran heroine).  Her Go Lab appears to be a purse with a Periodic Table touchpad on one side, it is an advanced chem/fab lab that she can use to quickly fill spheres with various chemical agents.  Slick, sticky concussive and incendiary substances are easy, what's more notable is her fast-growing resins and quick-hardening foams, allowing for the creation of barriers and structures, letting her make ramps and slides, even cushions to stop people from falling.  She has a (skimpy) suit of armor treated for ease of movement and bullet resistance, with the armor and Go Lab both containing analytical and sensory enhancers.

She was in her lab a LOT and now that she's getting out more, she's finding a lot of things enjoyable, like showing off with her skimpy costume or setting things on fire!  But it's for a good cause!

PL 10  150 points

Attributes 36  PP
Strength 0
Agility 0
Fighting 0
Awareness 6
Stamina 2
Dexterity 0
Intellect 10
Presence 0

Defenses 14 PP
4 Dodge  4/12
4 Parry  4/12
2 Fort 4/10
- Tough. 2 (8)
4 Will 10

Skills: 13 PP 26 points

Expertise (Everything) 0/10
Insight  2/+8
Investigation 0/10
Perception 4 (+10)
Persuasion 10/+10
Technology 10 (+20)
Treatment 0/10

Advantages 8 cp
Attractive 2
Inventor
Eidetic Memory
Jack of All Trades
Skill Mastery (Technology)
Speed of thought
Well-informed

Powers  79 CP

1 Genius - Quickness 2 mental Tasks Only

2 Chemistry prodigy Expertise Science +8 Chemistry Only

38 Armor - removable -10

28 Armor Body Protection 6, Enhanced Fort 6, Immunity 10 Life Support – Still Needs to Eat/drink -1, Immunity 2 Chemical effects, Immunity 5 bullets

16 High Maneuverability Coating - Enhanced Dodge 8, Enhanced Parry 8

4 Headset - Senses 3 Low Light Vision, Extended vision 1, Microscopic Vision 1, Feature 1 Commlink

Go Lab

38 Go Lab Removable -10
36 Chem Balls
*Bang Ball Ranged Damage 12 Variable Descriptor  1, Precise, Accurate 4  (30 CP)

*Boom Ball Ranged Damage Burst 10 (30 CP)

*Wall Ball Barrier Close Create 10, Impervious, Continuous Permanent (30 CP)

*Goo Ball Ranged Create 10, Continuous Permanent (30 CP)

*Sticky Ball - Ranged Cumulative Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Damage; Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Immobile), Extra Condition, Limited Degree, (30 CP)

*Slick Ball: Ranged Burst Area Affliction 10 (Resisted and Overcome by Dodge; Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Prone), Alternate Resistance, Extra Condition, Limited Degree • (30 CP)

*Dust Ball Concealment 5 all vision, radio, Area Burst Cloud 3 Selective

8 Goo path Flight 4 Platform, Affects others, only 1 move action per turn -1

AE: "Fall-Breaker" Movement 1 (Safe Fall) (Extras: Affects Others, Ranged, Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (4)

2 Chem Analyzer Acute Analytical Olfactory

2 Compact Lab Feature 2 Technology Tools, investigation tools

Complications:
Motivation - Doing Good
Quirk Is starting to come out of her shell, exploring her previously neglected sexuality and exhibitionistic streak.
Quirk - Destructive Streak
Accident
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TFcommando on September 21, 2022, 12:24:47 AM
I'm leaning more towards a MILF character myself, but I'm always full of ideas and did her up as an example for Outcast that I didn't get around to posting before now.

Honey Lemon (barring a better name)

A genius and chemistry prodigy at (local advanced university), Honey was inspired to develop her tech in a way that could be used for heroic deeds after meeting (actual veteran heroine).  Her Go Lab appears to be a purse with a Periodic Table touchpad on one side, it is an advanced chem/fab lab that she can use to quickly fill spheres with various chemical agents.  Slick, sticky concussive and incendiary substances are easy, what's more notable is her fast-growing resins and quick-hardening foams, allowing for the creation of barriers and structures, letting her make ramps and slides, even cushions to stop people from falling.  She has a (skimpy) suit of armor treated for ease of movement and bullet resistance, with the armor and Go Lab both containing analytical and sensory enhancers.

She was in her lab a LOT and now that she's getting out more, she's finding a lot of things enjoyable, like showing off with her skimpy costume or setting things on fire!  But it's for a good cause!

PL 10  150 points

Attributes 36  PP
Strength 0
Agility 0
Fighting 0
Awareness 6
Stamina 2
Dexterity 0
Intellect 10
Presence 0

Defenses 14 PP
4 Dodge  4/12
4 Parry  4/12
2 Fort 4/10
- Tough. 2 (8)
4 Will 10

Skills: 13 PP 26 points

Expertise (Everything) 0/10
Insight  2/+8
Investigation 0/10
Perception 4 (+10)
Persuasion 10/+10
Technology 10 (+20)
Treatment 0/10

Advantages 8 cp
Attractive 2
Inventor
Eidetic Memory
Jack of All Trades
Skill Mastery (Technology)
Speed of thought
Well-informed

Powers  79 CP

1 Genius - Quickness 2 mental Tasks Only

2 Chemistry prodigy Expertise Science +8 Chemistry Only

38 Armor - removable -10

28 Armor Body Protection 6, Enhanced Fort 6, Immunity 10 Life Support – Still Needs to Eat/drink -1, Immunity 2 Chemical effects, Immunity 5 bullets

16 High Maneuverability Coating - Enhanced Dodge 8, Enhanced Parry 8

4 Headset - Senses 3 Low Light Vision, Extended vision 1, Microscopic Vision 1, Feature 1 Commlink

Go Lab

38 Go Lab Removable -10
36 Chem Balls
*Bang Ball Ranged Damage 12 Variable Descriptor  1, Precise, Accurate 4  (30 CP)

*Boom Ball Ranged Damage Burst 10 (30 CP)

*Wall Ball Barrier Close Create 10, Impervious, Continuous Permanent (30 CP)

*Goo Ball Ranged Create 10, Continuous Permanent (30 CP)

*Sticky Ball - Ranged Cumulative Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Damage; Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Immobile), Extra Condition, Limited Degree, (30 CP)

*Slick Ball: Ranged Burst Area Affliction 10 (Resisted and Overcome by Dodge; Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Prone), Alternate Resistance, Extra Condition, Limited Degree • (30 CP)

*Dust Ball Concealment 5 all vision, radio, Area Burst Cloud 3 Selective

8 Goo path Flight 4 Platform, Affects others, only 1 move action per turn -1

AE: "Fall-Breaker" Movement 1 (Safe Fall) (Extras: Affects Others, Ranged, Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (4)

2 Chem Analyzer Acute Analytical Olfactory

2 Compact Lab Feature 2 Technology Tools, investigation tools

Complications:
Motivation - Doing Good
Quirk Is starting to come out of her shell, exploring her previously neglected sexuality and exhibitionistic streak.
Quirk - Destructive Streak
Accident

Nice. Figure she could have a quirk for her various hobbies and interests. Like stickers and other things I’ve seen on the Disney+ series

Muse

This is a very rough summary of the eras of play and their themes in my setting The Eden Universe.  I'm hoping people can express interest in some of them?  (I'm most interested in the Hypertech Arms Race and the Age of Babylon): 

World War 2 (Era of Patriots): Involvement of early supers in the war. 
--The American team is lead by the Patriot.  Eve Summers--called Eden--a teenage girl, is their transporter. 
--The Patriots counterpart on the  Nazi team is the super soldier Ubermench.  near the end of the war he is near fatally injured.  Dr. Mengle grafts what are believed to be angel's wings onto his back and sends him back into the field, where he eventually gains the name Fallen.   

50s (Era of Shadows):  The hope of reconstruction clashes with a time of fear.  The Cold War begins in a time where the world lives in terror of of a single super terrorist (Fallen) who slaughters the American WWII team--except for Eden, whom he considers a child--and then later destroys Charleston 
   The the first spontaneous metahumans begin to emerge. This is popularly linked to the atomic bomb but the actual cause is unknown. 
   This era ends when Eden defeats Fallen and impriosons him in the Cell Without Shadows.   

60s (Era of Masks):  A golden age for superheroes.  Eden city is built on the ruins of Charleston, South Carolina.  Eden uses her fame to establish a national super police and pushes the mythic pageantry of superheroes to build hope. 
   Ubervinch finds Cibola and starts to gather the 4th Reich but they're mostly a looming shadow.  Supervillains are fairly disorganized throughout this period--working as individuals or small organizations. 
   There isn't a closing event to the Era of Masks, but it marks the beginning of a slow decline. 

80s Era of Shields (as in, badges.):  Progressively more spontaneous metahumans are born.  Organized crime aggressively recruits supervillains 'til it's often hard to tell what's 'organized crime' and what's a supervillain organization. 
   Again, no closing event. 

90s:   Era of Great Responsibility:  "Everyday metas"--people with small powers that do more to mark them as different than to make them super become more common.  Metahuman gangs become a problem--small groups of superhuman criminals team up to 'stick it to the man' or just exploit their own strength.  Localized vigilante groups rise up to protect their friends and neighbors, often being recruited by Eden Towers. 

2000 and 2010s:   The Hypertech Arms Race:  Fear of metahumans is on the rise.  The Fourth Reich is active behind the scenes, sewing fear and chaos.  Selling hypertech weaponry to everyday people is pushed as a form of self defense but often only serves to sew more chaos. 
   This era concludes when a band of Player Characters does something to reaffirm the faith of the people in their champions, and also uncovers secrets  pertaining to hypertech arms.  Peoples compassion for their fellow man and faith in their champions is reaffirmed, but in a reduced manner.

2020s:   Age of Babylon:  Extra dimensional beings with magical powers try and drive humanity back into the stone age.  Wizards--being aware of the last two times this was done--have been preparing for this event for some time. 
   This age climaxes in a War of the Gods where a group of Player Characters triumphs over the invaders.   

2030s:   Era of the Fallen: In the aftermath of the Age of Babylon, the 4th Reich makes a bid for world domination, climaxing in the destruction of Eden City. 
   This era ends when a group of player characters defeats Fallen himself and breaks the Fourth Reich.

2040s:  War of the Worlds Era:  An alien invasion. 

2050s:   The New Age: Humanity has united behind their metahuman protectors--if only out of an awareness that there's far worse things out there.  A united humanity travels together to the stars.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Outcast

The Silver Storm in M&M's Emerald City...

I'm thinking of making use of Emerald City, and the introductory mini-campaign there.  :D

@Muse: nice write-up!
My Ons and Offs  My A/A (updated 10/4/24)

Avernale

Kind of reminds me of DC Universe Online, where players gained powers after being abducted/turned into data by Brainiac and released by either Oracle (on the heroes faction) or Calculator (on the villains faction).  While all players are technically powered by nanites, they're all divided into Magic, Meta-Human, or Technology categories (which really only determines your mentor and starting location), and you can have the Sorcery power set regardless (though I think it's a premium feature).  I think the justification is that the nanites programmed the knowledge of how to use magic into you, which Brainiac had stored in his database.

TFcommando

Quote from: Outcast on September 21, 2022, 06:40:42 AM
I'm thinking of making use of Emerald City, and the introductory mini-campaign there.  :D

@Muse: nice write-up!

Since Emerald City hasn't had a lot of overt superhero activity until the start of a campaign, it'd make a good place for a super MILF to have raised some kids in relative peace!

Quote from: Avernale on September 21, 2022, 11:00:35 PM
Kind of reminds me of DC Universe Online, where players gained powers after being abducted/turned into data by Brainiac and released by either Oracle (on the heroes faction) or Calculator (on the villains faction).  While all players are technically powered by nanites, they're all divided into Magic, Meta-Human, or Technology categories (which really only determines your mentor and starting location), and you can have the Sorcery power set regardless (though I think it's a premium feature).  I think the justification is that the nanites programmed the knowledge of how to use magic into you, which Brainiac had stored in his database.

I only played the free version (making a 7 foot tall naked purple catgirl!) so I didn't see the Sorcery.  The implications of Brainiac being able to program sorcerous proficiency are quite staggering, but it's a great idea to use! :)
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Callie Del Noire

I remember city of heroes. My tanker SS/INVUL heroine Valerie Hobson was a bit fun to play while drinking.

Ian Temero

@Muse I personally like the idea of the Age of Babylon, but am more than willing to play those other scenarios. :D

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Callie Del Noire

Outcast

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on September 25, 2022, 08:28:23 AM
Still want to play the MILF game as well

I'm glad to hear that!  When RL permits, I'm still trying to get myself ready to give it a go.  :D

I'm reading up on the setting, still trying to get a feel for the system (so that I don't need to look up everything!), and am trying to figure out how to run the game on a forum.  I've got some rough ideas on things to try, in the hope that a single combat scene won't take months to resolve.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Outcast on September 25, 2022, 06:16:48 PM
I'm glad to hear that!  When RL permits, I'm still trying to get myself ready to give it a go.  :D

I'm reading up on the setting, still trying to get a feel for the system (so that I don't need to look up everything!), and am trying to figure out how to run the game on a forum.  I've got some rough ideas on things to try, in the hope that a single combat scene won't take months to resolve.

Is my PC acceptable?

Outcast

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on September 25, 2022, 06:19:18 PM
Is my PC acceptable?

I've got a number of questions about her - but I believe that in general terms, yes she is.

The main query would be quite what you have in mind for her age and role.  Her "actual age" is mentioned as being 38, but in the post providing her write-up you said she was a "new young heroine".  Is she intended to be an experienced mentor-figure in the group, or do you want her to have just discovered her powers and be one of the young recruits receiving aid and training?

It might be hard to give the time-travel much time on-screen, since I am still only just finding my feet with the setting as well as the system.  I can't promise that my very first visit to the M&M world and mechanics will give you much opportunity to explore the time-streams.

Mechanically, there's quite a lot to discuss on your sheet.  Some things are very simple (e.g. you spent 22 points on skills, letting you have 44 ranks of them - but you seem to have only assigned 41).  Others are much more complex (such as precisely what you have in mind for how your powers work).  Those might be best resolved in a PM conversation... or we could do it here, to let people watch my attempts to figure things out.  ;D

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Outcast on September 25, 2022, 06:36:56 PM
I've got a number of questions about her - but I believe that in general terms, yes she is.

The main query would be quite what you have in mind for her age and role.  Her "actual age" is mentioned as being 38, but in the post providing her write-up you said she was a "new young heroine".  Is she intended to be an experienced mentor-figure in the group, or do you want her to have just discovered her powers and be one of the young recruits receiving aid and training?

It might be hard to give the time-travel much time on-screen, since I am still only just finding my feet with the setting as well as the system.  I can't promise that my very first visit to the M&M world and mechanics will give you much opportunity to explore the time-streams.

Mechanically, there's quite a lot to discuss on your sheet.  Some things are very simple (e.g. you spent 22 points on skills, letting you have 44 ranks of them - but you seem to have only assigned 41).  Others are much more complex (such as precisely what you have in mind for how your powers work).  Those might be best resolved in a PM conversation... or we could do it here, to let people watch my attempts to figure things out. 

The time travel bit is pure GM fiat. It happens when she teleports and you decide to have me travel forward or back in time. You can declare it and even use it to set up an adventure.

Skills. Oh opps.

Her powers are tied into her bending time space. Her powers either bend space or accelerate and decelerate time.

As for age I can tweak her down to early 20’S.

Outcast

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on September 25, 2022, 07:02:21 PM
The time travel bit is pure GM fiat. It happens when she teleports and you decide to have me travel forward or back in time. You can declare it and even use it to set up an adventure.

Ahhh.  So it happens when a teleport misfires?  Interesting idea.  I like that.  :D

Skills. Oh opps.

It's always nice to be able to tell a player that they have more points to spend, rather than that you're going to make them power-down!

Her powers are tied into her bending time space. Her powers either bend space or accelerate and decelerate time.

*nods*  I was presuming that it was going with a spacetime continuum concept, where manipulating one aspect was similar to manipulating the other.  To me, it seems quite logical as the basis for a superpower set!

But I have questions about them all being in a single array, and about the inclusion of Advantages under one of the powers within it: those being attached to her Super-Speed power would mean that if she switched to another Alternate Effect she'd lose access to them... but would then regain them if she resumed her Super-Speed.  So she might have her mundanely unenhanced initiative at the start of a round when she's not employing any powers; activate her Super-Speed when it gets to her turn; have boosted Initiative for as long as she maintains it; lose the Initiative boost if she switches to using her Quickness alternate effect; and then regain the Initiative boost if she switches back to Super-Speed.

That's an interesting concept, but I'm not sure it's what you intended.

If the super-speed options and Advantages are meant to all be available to her at all times (unless something Nullifies her powers, of course) rather than being mutually exclusive, then they need to be stripped out of the array and made into stand-alone powers - as with the sample Speedster character in the rulebook.  If you have access to that, I'd also recommend having a look at his powers for further ideas: e.g. you could buy Flurry of Blows as a stand-alone Damage power (striking one target), then add alternate effects to cover things like a multiattack option (as Valerie superspeeds around a small area, hitting multiple targets once each rather than one target many times).

From what I've seen of how the designers use arrays, I'd certainly be inclined to separate things out rather more than you have them at the moment. In the designers' minds, arrays seem to be intended for variations on a single thing ("my array of elemental-themed ranged attacks") or for things that tap a single power-source that can only support one such ability at a time ("my arsenal of magical spells, that I cannot mix together into simultaneous casting and that are all equally-potent").  Things that have the same theme and are related don't have to go into an array.

Fortunately, the PL10 default grants you 150 points (and that's what TFcommando had in mind for character creation).  I've not checked your figures in detail, but if your listed total of 118 points spent thus far is close to being right, then you do seem to have plenty of remaining points to accommodate some realignment. :D

When it's not ludicrously late, I can offer a write-up of a suggestion for how I might spend points on Valerie's powers, but it'll have to wait for the moment.  I badly need sleep!

As for age I can tweak her down to early 20’S.

I did wonder if you had maybe intended Victor to have reached 38, and Valerie to have begun her new existence as a teenager (now aged up to 20, and with good control over most of her powers).

For the younger characters, I'd recommend something along the lines of being university students (Emerald City has multiple tertiary education institutions, from a community college up to a trio of universities of varying style - one superb in the sciences, another renowned in the liberal arts, and the third is... eccentric), though other options would be quite possible.  Just so long as the city is now 'home' and is somewhere they'll want to help.

Callie Del Noire

I imagine she could have turned back the clock to her teens or twenties. She’s still coping with her change of identity and powers. I figure she’d go back to college to acclimatize. Maybe the eccentric school?

Outcast

A post made while sleepy, for a system that I am still struggling to understand, so there is a good chance that I've made typing and arithmetic errors... but here are some of my ideas for Blitz's powers.  :D

Option 1 - Three Separate Arrays

Total Points Spent on Powers: 55.

Immortality 1 (return from the dead after 2 weeks): 2CP

Immunity (Aging) 1CP.

Temporal Awareness: Senses 1 (DC10 Perception check to notice effects with the Temporal descriptor, -1 to check per 10' of range): 1CP  You charged yourself 2 points for this - did you have some extra effect in mind?

Super-Speed (Temporal Manipulation):  Speed 6 (Speed 120 mph, 1800’ per round): 6CP, Quickness 6 (do in 1 minute what would normally take an hour): 6CP, Evasion 2 (+5 circumstance bonus to dodge area effects), Improved Initiative 6 (+24 Initiative), Move-by Action 1.  21CP

Flurry of Blows (array):  10CP +1 for an alternate effect: 11CP

• Focused Attack: Damage 5, Strength-based, Multi-Attack (may focus all attacks on a single target to boost resistance DC, or engage an arc), Selective targeting, Limited: Only when in Super-Speed.  10CP.
  • Rampage: Damage 5, Strength-based, 30’ radius Burst Area, Selective targeting, Limited: Only when in Super-Speed.  10CP value.

Fold the Spacetime Continuum (array): 4x (2+1) + 5 = 17CP + 2 for alternate effects = 19CP.

• Long-Range Jump: Teleport 3 with Accurate +1/rank, Change Direction +1 flat, Change Velocity +1 flat, Extended and Limited to Extended +0/rank, Subtle 2 (undetectable).  Takes double move action to teleport distance of Teleport rank +8 (i.e. 8 miles); dazed and vulnerable for 1 round thereafter. ‘Easy’ is not a modifier that I have managed to identify: 14CP value without it.
  • Short-Range Jump: Teleport 4 with Accurate +1/rank, Change Direction +1 flat, Change Velocity +1 flat, Subtle 2 (undetectable) +2 flat, Turnabout +1 flat.  May teleport (with 50lb) up to 900’ without detailed knowledge of location; change orientation; be ‘at rest’ when moving from a fall or a vehicle; teleport, takes standard action, and return to starting point in a single round so long as total distance travelled is within teleport range limit.  17CP value.
  • Time Travel: Movement 5 (Space & time): Dimensional (Alternate Timelines) 2 ranks + Time Travel (+/- 100 years) 3.  Subtle 2 (undectable) +2 flat.  Uncontrolled (and can trigger when a teleport is attempted) -1/rank.  Sustained effect, so will return home if unable to take free action to maintain it.  7CP-value.  Is the 100-year limit a matter of personal preference?  It doesn't seem to be required in the rules (though I have no objection to it being there!)

Comments: By making the Damage effect into an array in its own right, I've been able to pull in some more speedster-style capability and try to give her a bigger choice of combat options.  She can now rain blows onto one target; attack multiple foes in an arc; or blitz through a really impressively large area (a circle spanning 30' from her in all directions!) - with full freedom to attack or leave alone targets as she pleases... and with her Move-by-Attack advantages, she can even do this while in the middle of a round while running at 120mph.

I'll also note that she hits very hard for a non-superstrength character using her bare hands - even without managing to boost the resistance DC by focusing a Flurry of Blows onto one unfortunate target, Damage 5 is equivalent to shooting someone with a sniper rifle!  By superheroic standards, it's not that ferocious... but if she's ever fought mundane humans, she might feel like an epic badass.  ;D

This version also has the potential for some very powerful combined effects: e.g. the Short-Range Jump's 'Turnabout' feature could potentially allow Blitz to teleport up to 450' away, activate her Super-Speed (a free action), take a Standard action there while under its effects, and then return to her starting point by the end of the round.  Since Damage is a standard action, she could thus use this to stage hit-and-run attacks - even going as far as to use her Rampage, for example, or use Quickness to put in several minutes of work in the half-round she spends in her new location.

Intriguingly, since they're alternate effects of a single power and Time Travel is a Sustained effect, Blitz cannot teleport while she's out of her own time - trying to do so will turn off Time Travel and return her home.  So will falling asleep, or otherwise losing her capacity to take free actions to keep the power running.

In terms of the impact on points, it's 28 points more expensive than the 27 you had allocated in your draft - but you'd only tried to spend 118 out of 150 points, so you have room to spare.  In addition to your 3 unspent ranks of skills, this version would leave you with 4 character creation points to spend as you chose.  And you could also tinker with some of the individual alternate effects, to nudge them up to the value of the most expensive power in the array without adding to the cost.

Option 2 - An Uber-Array (with separate Damage)

Total Points Spent on Powers: 39.

Immortality 1 (return from the dead after 2 weeks): 2CP

Immunity (Aging) 1CP.

Temporal Awareness: Senses 1 (DC10 Perception check to notice effects with the Temporal descriptor, -1 to check per 10' of range): 1CP  You charged yourself 2 points for this - did you have some extra effect in mind?

Flurry of Blows (array):  10CP +1 for an alternate effect: 11CP

• Focused Attack: Damage 5, Strength-based, Multi-Attack (may focus all attacks on a single target to boost resistance DC, or engage an arc), Selective targeting, Limited: Only when in Super-Speed.  10CP.
  • Rampage: Damage 5, Strength-based, 30’ radius Burst Area, Selective targeting, Limited: Only when in Super-Speed.  10CP value.

Temporal Manipulation (array): 21CP + 3 alternate effects = 24CP

• Super-Speed: Speed 6 (Speed 120 mph, 1800’ per round): 6CP, Quickness 6 (do in 1 minute what would normally take an hour): 6CP, Evasion 2 (+5 circumstance bonus to dodge area effects), Improved Initiative 6 (+24 Initiative), Move-by Action 1.  21CP
  • Long-Range Jump: Teleport 3 with Accurate +1/rank, Change Direction +1 flat, Change Velocity +1 flat, Extended and Limited to Extended +0/rank, Subtle 2 (undetectable).  Takes double move action to teleport distance of Teleport rank +8 (i.e. 8 miles); dazed and vulnerable for 1 round thereafter. ‘Easy’ modifier has not been identified: 14CP value without it.
  • Short-Range Jump: Teleport 4 with Accurate +1/rank, Change Direction +1 flat, Change Velocity +1 flat, Subtle 2 (undetectable) +2 flat, Turnabout +1 flat.  May teleport (with 50lb) up to 900’ without detailed knowledge of location; change orientation; be ‘at rest’ when moving from a fall or a vehicle; teleport, takes standard action, and return to starting point in a single round so long as total distance travelled is within teleport range limit.  17CP value.
  • Time Travel: Movement 5 (Space & time): Dimensional (Alternate Timelines) 2 ranks + Time Travel (+/- 100 years) 3.  Subtle 2 (undectable) +2 flat.  Uncontrolled (and can trigger when a teleport is attempted) -1/rank.  Sustained effect, so will return home if unable to take free action to maintain it.  7CP-value.  Is the 100-year limit a matter of personal preference?  It doesn't seem to be required in the rules (though I have no objection to it being there!)
Comments: This version combines powers that don't line up in value and have rather different effects.  I'm not entirely happy about it, but it saves 16CP compared to option 1 - and does have some interesting limitations.  Since they're alternate effects of the same power, Blitz could not use her Super-Speed in the middle of a Turnabout there-and-back trip: as soon as she activated it, she'd end the teleport effect.  Likewise, she would be locked out of her Super-Speed options while using Time Travel.

The point-saving could let you do quite a lot else - e.g. boosting all your Defences could be a very nice possibility - and you'd also still have the 3 unassigned skill ranks!

There are a lot of other options - such as turning the Advantages built into Super-Speed into permanent things; dropping the alternate effect from Damage and folding it back into Super-Speed; lifting Time Travel out of an array to become a stand-alone power... thus making it possible to use other powers while travelling in another time period; give Time Travel the Increased Duration extra to boost it to Continuous, thus requiring it to be consciously deactivated to end it and allowing for things like Blitz going to sleep without returning to her home time....

But the most important thing is to wind up with something that fits the style you want.  'Inefficient' point-spends are absolutely all right with me, so long as they produce the results you're after and you don't feel forced into them.

Callie Del Noire

I like both and they are within my point difference leet me think on it for a bit.