Sex Shuffle [recruitment closed]

Started by MystixLady, April 22, 2011, 03:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MystixLady

This is inspired from a Japanese drama http://www.jdorama.com/drama_1374.htm

Now this play will be a twist from the original drama.
1. They will be 3 married couples who are unsatisfied with their sex life.
2. They all lives in the same apartment but on different levels.

So the 3 couples decided to switch their partner each night to experience a different kind of sex life, hoping to learn new ways to please their original spouse.

Anyone up for this?

I have posted a short bio on my character as a starter.

Name: Jacelyn
Ethnic: Asian
Physical Appearance: Black long hair matching her black eyes. A C cup woman who maintain her figure well for her job nature.
Characteristic: She is a full time insurance agent and part time model. She loves her husband a lot and he has been the one and only man in all of her 26 years. Even though they are a perfect couple on the outside, they were facing a huge problem in bed as both of them are of submissive nature and he could never satisfy her high sex drive.  She need a man who can dominate her in bed. At first she could not accept the idea of shuffling sex partner, but for the salvation of her married life with the man she love, she is willing to give it all. What she didn't know is how much she would be enjoying her new dominant partner. Will her perfect marriage be torn apart by her new found desire?

Bloody Rose

Name: Brian
Ethnic: American
Characteristic: He is a doctor working for the local hospital, he is a surgeon and is often at the hospital working. However with his vacation coming up he is looking to spice up his sex life. He is more of a dominant man because his partner wants him to be however inside he is a submissive person that would love to be under a woman's feet since he is so dominant on his everyday life. Due to this his sex drive with his wife has taken a roll to a halt as he looks for a way to improve it and came up with swap partners with the other guys in the apartment.

MagicalPen

Name: Konrad

Ethnicity: German

Physical Appearance: Konrad is a dark, handsome German, a very physically fit man due to his semi-professional occupation as a Soccer player. Strong legs and toned abs along with well rounded shoulders. Playing soccer virtually year round has kept him in rather good shape.

Characteristic: Konrad is too absorbed with his soccer that he hasn't been paying much attention to his wife. In fact he has had a few affairs in his career. He is still trying to find himself sexually, not sure quite what type of person he is...while he likes being in control, he does want to be able to give up control from time to time. But its hard to talk to things with his wife, as they have grown apart over recent years.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Samantha

Name: Corri (Short for Corrinne)

Ethnicity: Irish/American

Appearance: Bright natural red hair and golden honey colored eyes. Her normal outfit would be something dressy and mildly revealing. She knows her body is tight and still young and likes to show it when she can.

Characteristics: Loosing her virginity to her husband, Corrinne somewhat regrets having not been with other people. Sure the opportunity came up on different occasions, but part of her felt obligated due to her parents religion, and hence her own whilst living with them, to wait. Now she wants to explore, find more about herself, well once she thought it over and argued with her husband over the subject. Corri works as an entrepreneur of her own firm, having made it successfully into her own office. Sure there's long hours, but she can work when she wants and has employees to do the things she can't always do. Sexually, Corri is more sub, but wouldn't be against trying dom. She wants to explore her life in general, as well as sexual... she is the type of person who isn't against something until she's tried it.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Samantha

How is this coming along? Are we making any more decisions such as who are the couples or does that not really matter?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

[/url]

MystixLady

We need 1 more F to start. Meanwhile maybe we can have a discussion in an OOC thread to discuss who to go with who. I will post the link to the OOC thread once I get it up.

MystixLady

MystixLady

can anyone who haven't seen our OOC thread please make a post there so that I know you are still interested in this. Thanks.

KikuLei

If the Female spot hasn't been filled I would be interested?

Lady Aura

I would as well. Can get a character up here in an hour. :D

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

MystixLady

Yes we definitely have slot for 1 more lady

Lady Aura

Ok Shall have something up today. :D

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Samantha

I think you have a slot for a male as well...

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]