Hope this is allowed . . .

Started by Tsume, November 26, 2007, 07:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsume

As far as I've found, there's no rule against it. What I'm looking for is a 1-1 male/male X-men scene, with either Beast, or Wolverine. Details can be discussed later, but I figure it's worth saying that I'm a sub, and that I might be interested in a few of the more kinky, exotic stuff.

I know it's definatly not the most original post, and may infact violate the rules, but I figured that it wouldn't be a bad way to start off, get familiar with the forum style of RP here. I'm new here, and painfully newbie, so I'm trying to start off nice and easy.

Thank you.

Sherona

Nothing wrong with that idea, as far as being against the rules or what not :) Its actually not unoriginal as far as I can tell..havent seen a m/m game based around xmen since i have been here :)

Tsume

Good to know that I'm not going to get banned.

Or ridiculed . . .to my face . . .hopefully.

Really, I'm just finding the whole site to be thoroughly intimidating. Everything's already going, and I have no idea how to become involved with someone else's RP . . .forum's are hard. :S

Sherona

*grins* Well most of the games are started by either posting here, players wanted(for system games and games with more then one partner) or simply pming someone who's rp style strikes a fancy :)

Tsume

Elvi

Tsume, there are other players on here who have your tastes and I doubt very much that any would ridicule you, to your face or otherwise.

It may be worth having a troll through the Lords ons and offs and contacting like minded players?

OH and hello...hope you enjoy the site....*hugs*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Xillen

Quote from: Tsume on November 26, 2007, 07:17:02 PMReally, I'm just finding the whole site to be thoroughly intimidating. Everything's already going, and I have no idea how to become involved with someone else's RP . . .forum's are hard. :S

Don't worry, you're doing the right thing so far, by writing your own suggestion in a thread. You might want to include if you are looking for a male player as your writing partner only, or are fine with a woman playing the other male.

Normally, once an RP has started, new players are not supposed to join. If there are exceptions, people will usually post about that in the players wanted section. The 1on1/players/gm wanted boards are meant to find other people to play your story with, and once they're started, the participants are usually rather static.

You might want to consider designing your own On/Off thread in the On/Off threads - Lords only section, and link towards it in your signature. Don't worry if it seems empty at first, you can always come back and edit it, to add stuff as you go.

Welcome to E, and good luck with your story :)

Elvi

Quote from: Xillen on November 26, 2007, 07:43:06 PM
Normally, once an RP has started, new players are not supposed to join. If there are exceptions, people will usually post about that in the players wanted section. The 1on1/players/gm wanted boards are meant to find other people to play your story with, and once they're started, the participants are usually rather static.

Not quite Xillen.

One on one games are 'private', but there is nothing wrong at all with a player asking if there is space for them in a 'multiplayer' game and Gm's are often quite happy to fit another person in.
There is nothing wrong at all with a player contacting the person who is running a multiplayer game and asking, I doubt anyone who was interested would be treated rudely.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Xillen

Hmm, ok, I might've misjudged there, my bad.

In either case, I doubt anyone would take offense if you ask something in a polite matter. Even if someone's doing a 1on1, you wouldn't be able to join the story (most likely), but you can always ask one of the participants if (s)he's interested in writing out a similar storyline with you. A few ideas to give it your own twist would be appreciated, however, as writing the same story twice is rather dull (though interaction with another player should take it in different directions nonetheless).

Tom

Hey, I'd love doing a one-on-one scene with you. I understand you would want me to play Beast or Wolverine? I'd prefer Wolverine. What character would you play?

Tsume

Well, that depends on what you would like. I could attempt to play one of the already existing male X-men, or perhaps use my original X-men character. Thanks for responding!

((Gone to work, be back later.))

Tom

If you want to play one of your own original characters that would be fine with me. If you want to play an existing character....hmm....Bobby "Iceman" Drake is very cute in the films...

Tsume

Well, I can post the description of my original, and you can see what you think.

Game Title:     New kid at the Xavier Institute for Gifted Children.
Game Position:  Just another ordinary teenage boy. Or so he wishes.
Full Name:      Adrick Domine
Fame:           Perhaps the most insecure being in the universe. And he has super powers.
Apparent Age:   17   
Theme Song:     "Goodbye, Blue Monday." the Feverfew
Quote:          "Well, I can't say for sure, but I'm probably better off now, than how I was. At least, I think so . . ." 
Temperament:    Painfully shy, a bit withdrawn, and very quick to blame himself. Though, in his defense, it's rare you'd find someone sweeter. 
Power: Unpenetrable Invisible Armor. Mild Telekenisis.

A slight figure, seeming to be hardly distinguishable from any other teenager. He seems to blend well with whatever his surrounding are, more than content to move through with his head bowed and his feet shuffling. His frame is lithe, seemingly in the awkward transitional phase of youth, making his movement clumsy. He is wiry, made thin by years of lacking proper nutrition, though he manages to maintain enough puppy fat to make himself look, for lack of a better word, 'whole.' He is short for his age, standing at around 5'3. Honestly though, his size suits his demeanor. Whether walking in the streets, or through the halls of the school, he will usually keep his green eyes locked firmly on the ground, making it a point to meet eyes with no one. He keeps his shoulders slumped, almost slouching. He is clothed in a white polo shirt and a pair of worn khakis. Though he would prefer to stay out of the public eye, he obviously takes much pride in his appearance, and manages to look neat and tidy whenever possible. If one were to get him naked, the beauty that lay beneath his disheveled exterior would be almost surprising. His pale skin, hairless and soft, coupled with his light blond hair gives him an almost ethereal appearance.  His puppy fat is more evident in this state, protecting him from what would surely be a skeletal appearance otherwise.

Tom

That sounds like a great character! We'll go with him! :)
Why don't you PM me with details about the scene/setup you had in mind and we'll get started.