News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Political Asylum for Persecuted Homosexuals

Started by Star Safyre, January 26, 2011, 07:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiceTexasGuy

I miss the good old days when the only evil government on the continent was South Africa because white people were in charge and everyone else in sub-Saharan Africa lived in peace and harmony with nature and each other except when the evil Christian missionaries came to rob them of their rich and noble cultural history.

You see, back then we wouldn't be having this discussion because the politically correct Western press would only allow us to know about the evils of Aparthied, and not about other inconvenient truths like genocide and gender discrimination taking place elsewhere on the continent.  Also, this woman wouldn't have to seek asylum in the UK because she, like practically every other person in sub-Saharan Africa, would try to get to South Africa instead, where she would be relatively safe from the government and better able to find a job.  Of course that option is no longer available to her, thanks to a bunch of well meaning people in the "civilized" world who would never dream of imposing their will on anyone, unless the targets of their wrath were overseeing the only stable government in that part of the world, and Jesse Jackson told them to do it.

Cynical?  Just a wee bit.  So, how did the government know this woman was a lesbian?  Seriously, if my country passed a law saying that scratching ones ass is a capital offense, I'd make sure the doors are locked and the shades pulled down before relieving myself of that particular itch.

So, call me when anyone wants to complain about all the white people being raped and murdered in South Africa because of the color of their skin.  Oh, you didn't hear about that?
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Cheka Man

If you say, yes,homosexuals can have asylum-how do you know people won't claim to be gay to have asylum when they are in fact straight?