Recruiting for Triomphe de Noir - Slots open! - UPDATED 5/7/2013

Started by Red Offerings, April 20, 2013, 03:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Quote from: Lemon Lime on April 24, 2013, 10:16:12 PM
This is one of the first vampire/werewolf threads that actually seems very well put together. Are you still taking applicants? I would love to join. If not that's fine I'm sure it will make for a great read! Thanks!! :D

Recruitment is still open. Check the link in the first post, it will take you to the interest/OOC, where on page 3 of that is more info, and char positions that are available!

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

bubby

SapphireStar

Hi! I'm interested in joining  :-) Would it be possible to play two characters, one a vampire and one a werewolf?

zetzal

Thankyou for your interest Saphirestar, just follow the link to the OOC thread at the bottom of the first post and make yur request there. We are more than happy to take in another player. But as to your request of playing two characters I'm affraid I do not have the authority to either cnfirm or deny your request, you will have to bring that up with Red Offerings when she is next online.

Red Offerings

Have opened the lead female vampire role and the male human leader role!
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.