News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Perils of a Sexual Kind!!!

Started by Phaia, May 29, 2011, 12:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phaia

Perils of a sexual kind!

I have been giving some thought to some ideas for middle to longish story/rps. They range from canon Marvel comics, to a game setting, to a fable.

So let me see if I can set the mood for the ideas I have.

1] The Perils of Susan Richards
Sue Richards aka the Invisible Woman has always been a personal favorite with me and after reading Secret Invasions story line I had a very naughty idea.
While Susan is on a lecture tour in Vancouver, B.C., a Skrull posing as Mister Fantastic ambushes her, applying pressure to her skull with an invisible force field and knocking her out cold.
In the Canon version Susan was placed in a large prison ship with other heroes that had been replaced. This is where my idea comes in.
What if instead Sue is not sent to the prison ship but kept by a super skrull leader to force his personal revenge on the Fantastic Four by corrupting and changing the ‘heart’ of the team. Tamed, ravaged even carried off when the invasion failed. What would Reed do to find her? How far would she fall? Would she enjoy becoming a sexual toy for the skrulls? As in all comics she should escape or be rescued at some point, but how would it change her?

2] The Perils of Being Victorian
Set in the Castle Falkenstein world. An agent for Queen Victoria, one the ‘Ladies in waiting’, she is part of the Queen’s personal spy network. After all those ladies have to do more then set around and gossip all day. Skilled in pistols and a saber, beautiful and resourceful and able to call on magic and science, few know of the order or what they do. Can the Lady keep the Queen from being used by the steam Lords, save the empire, find a gown for the ball, keep her chastity and virtues?

3] The Peril of Wonderland
A revisiting of Alice in Wonderland but with a more grown up Alice and a much, much different and kinkier wonderland, one where Alice might find it hard to keep her cloths on and one where her fair hair and skin are exotic and different. Not to mention that darn Cat!

I have other ideas so give me a Pm and lets talk.

Phaia

Prefect Mos

HolyDamn.... Its been so long since ive read Castle Falkenstien.. but I loved it.... let me see if i can find my stuff to remind me of the details.

Mystic Mika

I have to admit, I really love the wonderland Idea
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

jewperhero

I'll do anything comic related!

yesiroleplay

Quote from: Phaia on May 29, 2011, 12:42:28 AM
3] The Peril of Wonderland
A revisiting of Alice in Wonderland but with a more grown up Alice and a much, much different and kinkier wonderland, one where Alice might find it hard to keep her cloths on and one where her fair hair and skin are exotic and different. Not to mention that darn Cat!

Chocolate Sin

I love the idea of Wonderland. A lot of potential there. The cat, the caterpillar, tea party, the guards...There's a rich world to paint in strange imagery. The cat, for example. Fading in and out of view, a beast grown now with the devil's smile and fire in hollow eyes. There isn't a creature in Wonderland that doesn't fear the Cheshire Cat. It comes when one is weakest, taking what it wants. Some say it might be tamed, but none have dared to try. The Queen of hearts has led a campaign through the looking glass, and holds both red and white queens in captivity, employing Tweedledee and Tweedledum as her inquisitors, intent on ferreting out further resistance to her rule, which exists chiefly in the form off the White Rabbit and the Mock Turtle. The Caterpillar, once Wonderland's own Pythia, has drifted away from the present in a narcotic fit of prophetic ecstasy. Can he be called back?

Phaia