4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oxloloxo

If you need me and I'm not online pm me, it gets sent straight to my phone and I'll be on asap

YourDreamGirl

The stuff dreams are made of

Belle33

No, "no's" are allowed.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

YourDreamGirl

thank for the info  :-)

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Belle33

Inmates stick together, right?

YourDreamGirl

Xandria

Until someone wants somethin'. ;)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Belle33

Xandria

Or some major bargaining!  ;D

YourDreamGirl

Oh bargaining sounds fun

Xandria

Depends on whatcha got?  :P

YourDreamGirl

Jason

Xandria

What, no real contraband?  ::)

Jason

Well, it's here, right?

Xandria

I will never tell.  >:)

Zaphod

Xandria

Again? Sheesh, I've nothing!  ::)

Zaphod

What is this then? *gropes*

Xandria

My good luck charm?  ;D

Zaphod

Doesn't feel like one. ;)

Xandria

Hmmm...my trusty toothbrush?  :D

Zaphod

Too soft for toothbrush. :P

Xandria

Could be my cross.  O:)  ;D