What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Morkat

The Postal Service - Sleeping In 

So... sleepy..

Lirliel

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven

Hmm.. now where's my instant Arena and my lighter *Giggles*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cherri Tart

america by Eminem (thanks Elandra - your fault! :))
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Elandra

Foo Fighters - The Pretender (your welcome Cherri.)
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Lirliel

w00t Foo Fighters.. now what was that one song.. Erm.. *Digs*

foo fighters - learn to fly

Morkat

I find your ability to respond so quickly disturbing! Also

Stand Ft Slug - Illogic

Lirliel

Paranoid is a short song ;)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way

Morkat

I personally just let switch songs quickly, don't know why.

Doe maar - De bom

Lirliel

w00t Doe Maar is goed.

Enne Normaal met OEREND HARD!

Elandra

My Chemical Romance - Vampires Will Never Hurt You
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Lirliel

Morkat

Lirliel

Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - I Love Rock N Roll

And this will be played full on!

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Damnation.. I want a proper rocksong.. :(

Anybody got any tips?

Joan Jett - Bad Reputation

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Morkat

Quote from: Lirliel on September 26, 2007, 01:40:46 PM
Damnation.. I want a proper rocksong.. :(

Elvis Jailhouse rock? xD    Yes I know, don't tell me.

Louis Neefs - Benjamin

Bliss

Christians and Lions - Skinny Fists

followed by

The Bongos - Numbers with Wings
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Morkat

Mr. Oizo - Flatbeat, followed by

Bloc Party - Banquet!

*Flawless Victory*

Ixy

Amberghylles

"Total Eclipse of the Heart" - Bonnie Taylor

next

The Confederate National Anthem

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking