News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Romeo & Juliet - The Garden (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, February 08, 2014, 08:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

That happened to me when I got sick last time. When I did get on I was dead. .. I was like well crap this sickness really did kill me!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

Alright as a general 'announcement' I will leave the voting open as long as the discussions continue to fly like crazy in PMs. My 'morning' (ie; awake/coffee'd/ready to make posties) will be probably 12 hours from now. Should be enough time for everyone to catch some zzz's and get back to scheming if they need to? :-)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Valerian

I still won't sleep, but I guess that might be all right...  ::)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Galactic Druid

It's been fun chatting with everyone here, but I've hit my limit, I have a huge workload tomorrow, so I don't want to end up a zombie. I'll see everyone at some point this weekend, so goodnight for now!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

lisar

Good Gracy- you guys weren't kidding about not sleeping.  I've never had so many 'new' messages in my box.

makes a pot of coffee and wraps herself up in a blanket  Bunch of night owls here

Galactic Druid

Popped on during my lunch, looks like the votes have ended. I'm sad to go so early, but I suppose that's what happens when you take as long as I did to get into the game.

I guess it's for the best, I wouldn't have really been able to focus until Tuesday, and now I can stop worrying about trying to pop on E all weekend in an effort to stay alive. Had a blast playing with you guys though!

yugi006

Goddess of Night

Poor Yugi. He was off before it even started.
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Autumn Sativus

Somebody's gotta go first, and it couldn't be Starlequin this time. :P
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on February 22, 2014, 10:29:40 AM
Popped on during my lunch, looks like the votes have ended. I'm sad to go so early, but I suppose that's what happens when you take as long as I did to get into the game.

I guess it's for the best, I wouldn't have really been able to focus until Tuesday, and now I can stop worrying about trying to pop on E all weekend in an effort to stay alive. Had a blast playing with you guys though!
Or you know... that's what happens when you're a bad guy? O:)
Us against the world

Martee

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Valerian

The dice roller did not lead me astray!  *dances*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Galactic Druid

I'd love to know what gave me away so quickly, to be honest. I honestly didn't even think I was present enough to raise that much suspicion, lol.

Valerian

Well, I don't know what made everyone so suspicious of me, either, unless we just blame it all on Remiel's initial certainty of my guilt.  :P
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

Well if I were still alive things might have turned out differently not that I suspected you in the first place Valerian.

Bruja

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on February 22, 2014, 11:39:08 AM
I'd love to know what gave me away so quickly, to be honest. I honestly didn't even think I was present enough to raise that much suspicion, lol.

That might very well be what did it.

When I read the post..I heard "dun dun dun duuuuuuuu" in my head...and of course rolled in laughter. What a wonderfully fun game!!

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Valerian on February 22, 2014, 12:01:27 PM
Well, I don't know what made everyone so suspicious of me, either, unless we just blame it all on Remiel's initial certainty of my guilt.  :P

The only reason I voted for you was because at the time, it brought us to a tie. I honestly don't feel to bad about my death, I kinda felt bad throwing someone under the bus in an attempt to stay alive. Plus I really shouldn't even be on right now, but there's a bit of a lull at work this second.

Anyway, well played Val, dice seem to like you! Hopefully I'll last a few more rounds in Perse's game.

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on February 22, 2014, 11:39:08 AM

There's always the possibility that someone sold you out...

Josietta

This early in the game? That would be suicidal. Especially with only 4 Capulets vs 12+ Montague.   But we should likely not talk about that stuff. I'm not sure its allowed as OOC chatter. 

Soooo... who else is excited for GoT!?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

I feel like I really should have given the Capulets a role that could convert players twice, similar to the killer and healer. :-\
Us against the world

Remiel

I feel that this rule bears repeating, especially for the new people:

Quote from: THE RULES-The game decides your alignment, not your friendships.

I have a hunch that people are starting to get too wrapped up in alliances.  Remember, guys, this game is about Montagues vs. Capulets, not whose alliance emerges victorious.

Bruja

Quote from: Remiel on February 22, 2014, 02:51:12 PM

I have a hunch that people are starting to get too wrapped up in alliances.  Remember, guys, this game is about Montagues vs. Capulets, not whose alliance emerges victorious.

What would give this impression? Just asking for information.  :-[

Ryven

Quote from: Remiel on February 22, 2014, 02:51:12 PM

Montagues vs. Capulets vs Star-crossed Lovers.    Romeo and Juliet are a team of their own.

Autumn Sativus

I do tend to keep an eye out for that sort of thing and will let people know if they're edging on rule breaking, not to worry peeps. Part of the game is making alliances and part of keeping yourself alive in an alliance is... well... being an ally and sticking with your group plan. It's a perfectly sound way to play the game.
Us against the world

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE