Responsibilities ( Male Character wanted)

Started by Undeniable Sin, July 21, 2010, 05:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

I have yet another idea, although sadly this one isn't very developed, so if you read over it and get inspired I am up for any type of suggestion. This is a mild N/C with a possible setup for kidnapping.

I would play a young girl, probably 19. She's in her first year of college, a wholesome good girl. More worried about studying and good grades, than she is about living the college dream.
     One night she is talked into going to a party, but while there something is slipped into her drink. The next morning she wakes up, back in her dorm, her door locked as if nothing happened. She isn't convinced though, because she feels different She puts it behind her and tried to get back into school, although she no longer finds it easy to concentrate like she did before, and she cringes anytime a guy gets too close to her. When she finally realizes she is pregnant, she drops out of school completely and takes a rundown apartment and a simple job, determined to just survive.
    I would like to find someone to play a male character. What I have in mind would be one of two, either the man who raped her, or a guy who knows who did it and feels bad. If it's the man who raped her, it could be a close friend of hers, someone who has watched her often. He comes back to maybe do it a second time and finds her in this condition. He decides to take responsibility for her and the child, and to " persuade" her to see it his way.
  It could also be a friend of the guy who did it. He brags to you about it, about how easy it was. You feel bad, but don't do anything, figuring what's done is done. A few months later you hear about how she just dropped out suddenly, and rumor is that she is now barely surviving. You decide to check it out for yourself and see what you can do. By then it's obvious she's pregnant, so you decide to step up and take matters into your own hands.
   If interested, you can either post here or just send me a personal message. Everything I'm in to is arranged under my preferences.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Rukio

Hey there. I've just been approved, but I've been RPing for years. I think I could play the friend of the rapeist pretty well. Just pm me if you're interested.  ;D

Undeniable Sin

I figured I would update. I would like to find someone to play a controlling person. Whichever you choose, friend or rapist, I'd like him to be controlling, thinking he knows what's best for her and the child, who gets frustrated when she doesn't agree.

TheVillain

Had an admittedly wild idea.

You two as the main characters, I'd play the rapist? Basically doing what you were planning to do anyway as the girl and the friend, just the rape would be RPed out.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Undeniable Sin

That is a good idea, and I thought about doing it like that at first, but that would make it fall under group plays and then it would turn into a solo after the rape. It had me all confused and tangled up.

TheVillain

Actually, I checked- if it's all going to be one thread then it's a solo. Group is for RP's that will have lots of threads and 1000 posts among all the threads being quite possible.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Undeniable Sin

That makes sense. It seems I should have done my homework. Thank you. Can I get back to you on starting this in a bit? I also already started one with the other person, so we would need to find another person to play the friend.

TheVillain