A physiological experiment ( a college, slave type rp Needing Doms)

Started by abandoneddolly, September 09, 2014, 09:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

There was a notice placed at Oakland University:

Wanted Students to take place in a physiological experiment. This experiment is to study the effects of certain relationships. You would be paid 50 dollars a week and have free room and board for the rest of the semester. Anyone wanting more information should contact Miss Winter in the physiology department

The experiment

The experiment is to test certain roles and relationships mostly a slave master relationship.
Students would randomly be picked to be a slave or a master and be paired together.
They would live in a one room apartment complex outside of the campus
Students are still expected to go to there other classes.
A Master student can  not keep his slave from attending their classes
The slave student is expected to follow the master students orders or punishment by the master will be received
The Master can not permanently  hurt the slave
The Slave can not have sex or any body modifications such as tattoos or pricings without written consent done in the Teachers office.

The story is in a modern setting and will start with all the students meeting in the physiologist teachers office to discuss the experiment and be paired up.

Anyone is welcome to play

[img]( place a picture of your character here [/img]

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Sexual preference [/b]
[b]Major[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]A little but about myself [/b]
[b]Ons[/b]
[b]Offs[/b]
[b]Master or Slave [/b]

Caehlim

Interesting idea.

Would it actually be randomly determined out of game, or would people be choosing what would be selected for their character in the OOC?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

abandoneddolly

Caehlim

I'm potentially interested, but it depends on whether there's anyone else interested in doing an M/M pairing and whether that will fit within the context of the game. But it's a really fascinating idea and I'm keen to see how it would go.

abandoneddolly

I have no problem with there being an M/M pairing if someone else wants to.
It will depend on who else has interest in this idea.

Lynnette

I'm curious about the game, but I have yet to decide if I think it'll work out in a group-game nature. As it is written now, it might as well have been a bunch of 1on1 games in a group thread.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Letrixia

abandoneddolly

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 09, 2014, 02:31:56 PM
I'm curious about the game, but I have yet to decide if I think it'll work out in a group-game nature. As it is written now, it might as well have been a bunch of 1on1 games in a group thread.

Yes it dose sort of come off that way but I have played other group games on here that had a 1on 1 sort of feel to it. I'm trying to come up with a way where that wont happen to much in this rp and am up for suggestions. The only thing I can think of right now is that you could interact with the others during school hours or at the common area of the apartments or maybe one group invites another group over for the evening or something like that.

LimitlessNikkie

I'm interested.

A way to bring everyone together might be through group scenes lead by the teacher to test different theories on the different pairing and how a group dynamic changes the dynamic of the pair, things like that. Just an idea.

Letrixia

I have an idea, how about this. Two groups Slaves and Masters (or mistress), slaves can serve any master or mistress but can only be serving one at a time.

LimitlessNikkie

Personally I prefer the previous idea of an established pair. But that's just me I'm good either way.

eBadger

Interesting, would like to see some more about how this is going to be a group.  Also, how are we dealing with the inevitable dropouts?

I'd suggest a "random" reassignment at intervals - those who want to stick together can do so, those who want to swap or lost partners can as well. 

Any plans for 'events' or anything organized plot-wise, or is this pure sandbox?

LimitlessNikkie

Letrixia

abandoneddolly

It will be mostly sandbox
I like the idea of random reassignments

Astrofig

Sounds like fun. Sort of Milgram taken to the most extreme conclusion. Also, did you mean physiological or psychological? Physio deals with the body (It's the 'P' in A&P, Anatomy and Physiology, the study of the body and how all its different parts work) whereas psychology deals with the workings of the mind.

azzmeister89

WildStallionNYC

definitely interested and would like to throw my hat in...
I like the ideas to make this some more of a group game, whether it be we all attend a class together...
or group parties, something.
Or the pairings change every few weeks...
just some ideas.

Lynnette

I'm not saying the very 1on1-like nature is a bad thing, but at least to me, it defeats the purpose of group-playing.

As for alternatives, I personally don't have many alternatives for sexual interactions, I see little leeway to stray aside from the 1on1 nature since it's meant to be singular relationships. Social interactions are fine, it should be no problem to include social interactions. Between classes, hanging out after school etc. However, it's a lot harder to sleep around, with all of these established relationships.

By the way, I felt like asking, how long would this have gone on for our characters? Would it be just starting, or would it have gone on for a while?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Astrofig on September 09, 2014, 09:53:11 PM
Sounds like fun. Sort of Milgram taken to the most extreme conclusion. Also, did you mean physiological or psychological? Physio deals with the body (It's the 'P' in A&P, Anatomy and Physiology, the study of the body and how all its different parts work) whereas psychology deals with the workings of the mind.

physiological I just cant spell apparently

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 10, 2014, 09:10:20 AM

By the way, I felt like asking, how long would this have gone on for our characters? Would it be just starting, or would it have gone on for a while?

It will just be starting. The start will be where they are meet at the teachers office to discuss the experiment get paired things like that. So its just starting and they don't really know what there getting into yet.

TheHangedOne

I think the idea of group scenes to see how it changes the relationship dynamics would work out great. And there's nothing saying that two or more groups can't get together to just hang out, and talk about stuff, while being waited on by the loyal submissives.

I'm definitely interested. Male sub only.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

abandoneddolly

There's been enough interest that I went ahead and added character sheets.

I just realized I forgot to add sexual preferences so I just added it to the character sheet.

TheHangedOne

Name Erik Schuhart
Age 24
Sexual preference Straight
Major Philosophy
Personality Erik can best be described as having a fae personality. He has a multitude of facets, both bright and dark, serious and comical. An intellectual first and foremost, he can at times be dismissed as a silly geek or nerd.  He has a strong sense of curiosity.
A little but about myself   The world is a vastly complex place, and I want to understand as much of it as possible. What I know, thus far, is that I practically know nothing. Regular sex is really boring and uninspired. Cooking is the best form of science in existence.  There's a lot of shit in the world, so I try to keep things bright, even if that means making myself into the fool.
Ons Being tied up, being dominated, well endowed women, service oriented submission.
Offs Gore, scat, watersports.
Master or Slave Slave
Check out my poet tree!

abandoneddolly

Name Caroline Winter
Age 35
Sexual preference Straight
Major N/A  Professor in Phycology
Personality Caroline Knows what she wants and will do what she has to get it. Usually what she wants is the pursuit of some kind of knowledge. Her students sometimes have called her strict, but those that do in her opinion lack the passion for Phycology.
A little but about myself I graduated from Oakland University and went straight to work as a teacher here. I have  worked hard since then working my way up to the head of the department. I am a  very work centered and dose not have time in my  life for relationships or any of that nonsense.
OnsShe likes people more for there minds then bodies, and as far as sexual ons go she's more into vanilla sex.
Offs  being told what to do, anything to extreme.
Master or Slave Neither head of the experiment

Letrixia

Name Kathleen 'Kat' Williams
Age 21
Sexual preference Bisexual
Major Graphic Design
Personality Kat is confident about herself, she knows what she wants and always does her best to get it. She has never given up on anything in her life. She is the type of girl that can seem to be the perfect little girl for your parents but in the bed she is a firecracker. She doesn't like to get dominated at all and usually she is the one tying people up.
A little but about myself My parents are head of departments in the movie industry, however since little they knew my real passion was special design and making special effects for movies and the like. They sent me to the university and paid for it in hopes that I make myself one of the best Graphic Design artist out there knowing that once I get my head around something nothing can make me back down.
Ons Boys, Girls, Computers, Dominating someone, Tying people up, Having fun.
Offs Rude people, Dominant people (other than herself), Spicy food, Snakes (phobia).
Master or Slave Mistress

LimitlessNikkie

Name Ashley 'Ash' Summerland
Age 22
Sexual preference Heterosexual
Major Dance/Business
Personality Ash is what could be considered a wild child, she hardly if ever does what is expected of her. She is outgoing and fearless, highly confident in her mannerisms and how she carries herself. She's used to attention so thrives on it and is naturally competitive with herself and others around her. She has control issues at times being accused of being a perfectionist but on the flip side will sometimes recklessly seek out of control situations by drinking or partying with unknown people. She friendly for the most part and loves new experiences, free spirited and artistic.
A little but about myself I grew up with my hand on a ballet bar. I've been dancing as long as I can remember and have loved every minute of it. I just want to dance for the rest of my life but practicality lead me to a double major in dance and business. I think in ways I'm still trying to find myself my life was pretty sheltered growing up and this is my first time branching out on my own.
Ons Aggressive dominate men, rough sex, bondage, light pain play, oral, anal, and foreplay
Offs bathroom stuff, animals, and gore
Master or Slave Slave

Lynnette

Name: Azumi Maylin
Sexual preference: Bisexual (I'm hoping for a female mistress, but I'm not picky)
Major: Maths/Echonomics
Personality: Azumi is silent. She's not of the type that would seek out social interactions by herself, and has never ben all that good at meeting new people. Besides that, she's a bit shy, not to the point of it being annoying, just enough for it to be considered cute. She is very strong intellectually, being your typical (Or should I say stereotypical) top-scorer, though she has never been all that grand on physical activity. She decided to join the project both for the economic advantage it would give, and as a chance to get to know some more people.
A little but about myself: I'm a Chinese immigrant, or rather, my parents were, I don't speak Chinese at all. My parents run a Chinese restaurant downtown, and... Well, they want me to take over it, but I'm not really interested in cooking for the rest of my life, so I'm hoping to get a degree in maths...
Player Ons: Vaginal, anal, oral, bondage (light for the most part) semi-clothed sex, lingerie, more tba.
Player Offs: Scat, watersports, mostly anything that can be considered extreme.
Master or Slave: Slave

I'll probably edit this a fair bit tomorrow, but I need to go to sleep soon, sorry!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

WildStallionNYC

definitely going to join, and am willing to play a Master or a Slave will wait to see what is needed before I make a character.

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

azzmeister89

Name Troy Daniels
Age 21
Sexual preference straight
Major classical history and literiture
Personality happy go lucky and friendly, Troy likes to see the bright side in most situations, curious about most things, troy is willing to try most things at least once.
A little but about myself i'm a brittish national who transfered using a student visa, i'm fairly popular and well liked, considered to have above Average inteligence although i'm very laid back, you'll probably find me with headphones in my ear most of the time.
Ons willing to try most things
Offs toilet play, vore and extreame torture
Master or Slave no prefrence

Izaya Orihara

Name Kaoru Heiwajima
Age 21
Sexual preference Bi, with a considerable preferrence for women.
Major Music
Personality A bit shy, whilst being fairly intelligent. He's quite perceptive of others, though he can nonetheless find himself being manipulated by them anyway. He used to be a bit more social and outgoing, but that's changed over time. Kaoru's not exactly an agressive type, instead tending to back down to girls. He also has a varied sense of humour. Some of his older, more confident personality resurfaces when he listens to or plays music. He's quite good at hiding his emotions or thoughts, though he can get caught off guard. Other than the stuff hinted at belohe doesn't have much in the way of sexual experience.
A little bit about myself I was born into a fairly well off family, my mother a singer, my older brother an actor, and my father the CEO of a record label in Japan. Since my childhood, I tended to want to be noticed, and I had a lot of friends during that time, and dyed my hair since elementary. From a fairly young age, I was into fashion and music, among other things. I was liked by older people and made friends with senpais when I was in Highschool. Though I had a lot of friends, I was also seen as a bit unusual, and teachers and friends often said I was weird. Despite having friends, I was sometimes picked on by those who thought I was "too pretty" or odd. Most of the guys didn't bother me, and some kept mistaking me for a girl. However, a group of girls in highschool kept bullying me in increasingly cruel and experimental ways, be it psychological, sexual or physical, manipulating and blackmailing me in the process. This also continued on into college. Not long ago, I moved to a Japanese community near here, transferring to this college. Music-wise, I've been in three bands, and I can play bass and normal guitars.
Ons: Most stuff, especially Femdom/BDSM related things.
Offs Animals.
Master or Slave Slave
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

TheHangedOne

It looks like we're gonna need a few more dom(me)'s at this point.
Check out my poet tree!

Caehlim

So far it doesn't look like there's going to be much call for any M/M characters, so I probably won't get in on this one as a main character/participant.

I'd be willing to play some sort of research assistant/more NPC type role though if such a thing would be needed. Running interviews with the participants in the study, maybe asking for some demonstrations for those with an interest in public display elements, possibly being a counsellor type for anyone stressed out by the study. Let me know if that sort of character will come in handy and I'll make one up who can participate in people's threads on invitation.

Edit: This post may not be applicable anymore, currently discussing with someone who might be interested in joining. Will let you know soon.

Conflict

Tentative interest in a male dom position. Will put up a character sheet soon.
Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

Caehlim

Name Chris Linden

Age 24

Sexual preference Gay

Major Structural Engineering

Personality Deeply curious about all things Chris always wants to know how things work. Objects, places, people and the world itself were all targets for his curiosity. He found science held a lot of the answers he was looking for and studied hard in school, not really caring about the grades but just wanting to know more. The more he learns, the more Chris discovers that people are the ultimate mystery and the hardest one to understand.

A little bit about myself I picked my major very early on and it seemed like a natural choice. I enjoy it, but I'm taking more interest in my electives now of psychology and history. Apparently I can get extra credit for participating in this study and the housing is getting expensive. If I take this offer, I can leave my part-time job (at a coffee shop on campus) and focus on my studies which seems like a good opportunity. I'm going for honours next year and I want to make sure I've got the grades to get selected. Don't know what this study is about, it all seems pretty mysterious but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Ons Knots and bondage, passionate sex, learning more about a partner, honesty, gaining a partner's trust, intelligent partners, teasing, edging.

Offs Causing genuine suffering, verbal abuse, breaking a submissive's will instead of giving them pride in their position.

Player Preferences See my on/offs page for details.

Master or Slave Master

Dariusfallenstar

Interesting. To clarify: slaves cannot have sexual intercourse without written consent? Is this meant to make the roleplay go in a more teasing/BDSM-esque direction?

Caehlim

Quote from: Dariusfallenstar on September 14, 2014, 02:40:21 AM
Interesting. To clarify: slaves cannot have sexual intercourse without written consent? Is this meant to make the roleplay go in a more teasing/BDSM-esque direction?

I read it more as just a way of clarifying that it wasn't meant to be an RP about abuse of authority, but I'll have to wait for the GM to clarify. Of course there's nothing wrong with a bit of teasing.

LimitlessNikkie

I took it as that the RP was suppose to be more about the mental and psychological dynamics of a dominate/submissive relationship first and the sexual aspects second. But then I could be wrong as well.

TheHangedOne

While I think those are interesting ideas, I took it as a dose of reality. Since this is being portrayed as the roleplaying of a legitimate study, as opposed to some sort of impromptu or improvised one, consent forms for activity would be a must. Otherwise, you not only lose credibility--technically having unwilling participants, since you can't prove their willingness--, you also open yourself up to all sorts of legal issues. Whereas, if a person is consenting to the experiment, and consenting to having sexual intercourse with someone for the study, it leaves the school not having to worry about being sued for coercion, rape, or other such charges.
Check out my poet tree!

Dariusfallenstar

Interesting take on it, for sure. As a person interested in a Dom-type, the potential draw to me would be the possibility of colluding with other teachers/D-types to setup nuanced group scenarios too. Once I know a little more about the premise, I'll submit a character.

abandoneddolly

THM is right its more to cover the school from someone claiming they were raped during the study. The teacher is also looking into studying the mental aspects, but is aware that sex might come up. That isn't to say that the master couldn't course the slave into signing a consent form, but the school would still be covered if that happened.

Caehlim

I definitely like the idea of some sort of group interaction that will make this more than just isolated OnexOne, although I suppose since all the characters are in the same building there will be chances for them to interact in common areas etc.

Dariusfallenstar

Kyle Stanfield (Dom/Master)
Sexual preference: Straight
Major: Criminal Justice
Personality: Kyle is the sort of person everyone trusts; he's easy to smile, absolutely honest, and one of the few young men around campus who doesn't appear motivated by a desire for sex or booze. That doesn't mean there isn't a dark underside, however.
A little but about myself: Kyle is the son of Max Stanfield, noted Psychiatrist who is secretly working to engineer mind-altering hypnotics. Much of Kyle's apparent focus and relaxed personality has to do with the fact that his father suppressed Kyle's "negative" urges at a young age. In school, Kyle is calm, collected, and driven - his excellent physical condition and willingness to befriend anyone are all symptoms of this manipulation though. Who knows what might trigger a relapse?
Ons and Offs See the f-list. Kyle isn't experienced, but pretty much enough of anything in the "Yes" column and above might trigger him.
Master or Slave: Kyle is a Master type, though I'm comfortable if we explore some switch elements as he discovers himself.

Mtpersson

Just throwing my two cents in...

Any study or experiment is required to go through the universities ethics committee to ensure that the participants well being is being looked after. It is required that they not be placed in any kind of harm that they wouldn't expect to experience in their everyday life. Rape would therefore be way out of the question. If they are informed beforehand that the study/experiment will require them to engage in sexual activity and they sign the consent form acknowledging this then sex is OK so long as it is consensual. The participants always have the right to withdraw from the study/experiment at any time without penalty. No one can be coerced into signing a consent form as it is meant to indicate their informed decision to take part.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Caehlim on September 14, 2014, 10:42:19 AM
I definitely like the idea of some sort of group interaction that will make this more than just isolated OnexOne, although I suppose since all the characters are in the same building there will be chances for them to interact in common areas etc.

Yes you go to the same school and live in the same area so there's room for interaction there. I'm trying to come up with events and things to so that there will be more interactions as this goes on. Also Yay!!! I'm excited that your getting to play,

Quote from: Mtpersson on September 14, 2014, 10:51:24 AM
Just throwing my two cents in...

Any study or experiment is required to go through the universities ethics committee to ensure that the participants well being is being looked after. It is required that they not be placed in any kind of harm that they wouldn't expect to experience in their everyday life. Rape would therefore be way out of the question. If they are informed beforehand that the study/experiment will require them to engage in sexual activity and they sign the consent form acknowledging this then sex is OK so long as it is consensual. The participants always have the right to withdraw from the study/experiment at any time without penalty. No one can be coerced into signing a consent form as it is meant to indicate their informed decision to take part.

Yes that makes since, they will have to sign the consent form that sex might come up beforehand so they can not be coerced into it.

Mtpersson

Quote from: abandoneddolly on September 14, 2014, 10:58:32 AM
Yes that makes since, they will have to sign the consent form that sex might come up beforehand so they can not be coerced into it.

It's also to allow them to know that they have the right to say no.

abandoneddolly

So the count as it stands now,.
Male slaves 2
Female slaves:2
Male Masters 2
Female Masters:1
undecided: 1

I apologies if I miss someone.

I'm waiting for a few others, but I think I'll open up at least the ooc so you guys can start pairing up tomorrow if not start the game.

TheHangedOne

abandoneddolly, are you going to keep registration open? Maybe you could change the title of the post to asking for Dom(me)s, since the numbers are currently uneven.
Check out my poet tree!

abandoneddolly

oh good idea. Yeah I'm still keeping the registration open, and if the numbers are even when this eventually starts I might have to switch it around to a more group thing then one on one but that changes the whole dynamic so its more of a last resort type thing. Also I can jump in with a character if needed to, and I know at least a couple of more doms are coming.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Caehlim

azzmeister89

If it helps you can go ahead and move my character into the male masters list.

abandoneddolly

Conflict

Hey all, I think I'm going to have to back out. RL is going to make it impossible for me to post even semi regularly....

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I'll see you all around.
Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

eBadger

Sorry for a couple days delay, busy and miserable few days.  Is there still room for a Dom?  I see a couple posted in thread, but not in the characters.  And I think only one hetero/f slave?

Cynadea

Since this is a group thing, I might have an idea or two on how to avoid it being just 1x1

Since it's just starting, have a meet and greet so that people meet one another.

You can also have mandatory group sessions, where all the doms gather together to speak of their experience in a constructive way, and all the subs meet separately for the same. Meetings would happen a different times (but RPied simultaneously) at the end of each day?

I thought about joining, but I'll wait to see how it goes and if there's something missing to make the ratio equal.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Devilyn Sydhe

*places interest here*  looks like things are fairly even right now, but this looks interesting as a Dom

zergmuncher

Thread looks kinda dead, but i'm interested in joining if this is still happening. :D Not sure what i'm going to play just yet, also doesn't look like many have been paired up yet so my options look pretty open.

TheHangedOne

Sorry to crush your hnopes, zergmuncher, but I'm pretty sure this is dead.
Check out my poet tree!