Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Deamonbane

Sorry, I am a huge disappointment, I know.

Now Bliss?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bliss

* Bliss bursts through the red curtain. "Now Bliss!"

Now... Stone?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Stone

Yes, indeed. Next, Deamonbane, the disappointment?  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Peccavi

I came in like a wreeeeeeeeeeeeeecking balllllllllllll!

Oh wait, my name wasn't called?! I'll go back to the corner until next time....  XD XD

I summon Minty!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

MasterMischief

Boom!  Llama all up in here!

Stone?

Deamonbane

Nope, 'tis I! Deamonbane! The one and Only! The Rock, the Hard Place, like a wind from Guilderland he sweeps by blown far from his homeland in search of glory and honor, you walk... in the garden of his turbulence!

Ummmm...

Pecca, take it away...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MasterMischief

Double whammy of llama!

Deamonbane? Round two?

Deamonbane

Round two indeed, Master Mischief!

Round three?

Rhedyn

Sorry, it's just a Rhedyn.

Maybe, Sherlock?

Euron Greyjoy

Nope it's just a Greyjoy.

I'm going to go with my homeboy slice Deamonbane.
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

Deamonbane

Said Homeboy Slice is here...

Rhedyn again?

Rhedyn

Euron Greyjoy

Say my name and I'll appear like candyman.

Master Mischief?

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

Anjelita

I am sorry, but your Mischief is in another castle...

Instead you've summoned a devil in Anjelita's clothing  >:)

I'm going to say Mr. Grey...joy will be the one returning  ::)
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Euron Greyjoy

That would be implying that you were a good girl, and we all know you're the furthest thing from good, Anjelita.  >:)

I have a suspicion Anjelita will be coming back for more.

Deamonbane

Well, she's good at being bad...

And yes, I share this suspicion about the little Angel...

Golden Spider

Nope it is the Gilded Spider.

Maybe Carnage will wreak havoc again?
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

AmbrosiaPudding

>.>

I wouldn't say I wreak havoc. . .

Maybe my resident stalker will post next :3
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Anjelita

Granted, I have stalked your likeness before, I do not think my wile ways have given rise to such suspicions.  So I will garner that tis not I of whom you speak.

But this one here has come to grace this page yet again.  My ears were burning and it appears I they had good reason.  And this time, it wasn't frostbite.

Now, now, now.. who will come after me.  Because surely I always come first ::)

I will say.... Bane.  Because if not I will have to drag him back by that lovely tie of his...
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Euron Greyjoy

Sorry to disappoint, but tis I Zoidberg....... I mean Greyjoy.

I'm going to guess the lovely Carnage will grace us with her presence.

AmbrosiaPudding

How could I not after being called lovely?

Anjelita again perhaps?
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Deamonbane

She called me, so it's only appropriate that I call her back?

Anjelita

And this time, I've answered the call, punctual as ever....

... well let's be honest.  I am rarely ever on time.

Now I would say that Bane might not be able to resist that tug once more... but it could be a Carnage... or Mr. Greyjoy... hmmm... decisions.. decisions...

Can't I just say that they will all appear?  In succession?  One after the other?

It is a gamble.. but perhaps I will win the jackpot.

Euron Greyjoy

A wild Greyjoy appears.

Miss Incarnate.