Twins anyone? (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, January 25, 2011, 05:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The demise of a recent game has left me needing my twincest craving to be filled. No real plots here yet, just basic ideas of what I see the pairings of. If interested, let me know, and we can work out some plot details to make them more story orientated.

I am looking for people to play the female roles in all of these...either both twins, or one (with the other being played by some one else).

There are Fraternal Twin Pairings and Identical Twin Pairings. Plots will be added to the pairings as they are devised.

Fraternal Twin Pairings

Idea 1: Male/Female Twins. Young (teenage) starting to mature sexually. Sleep in the same bed (middle ages setting) and start by fondling each other while sleeping, dealing with 'morning wood', and figuring out things they've heard about. Possibly have an older sister show them how to do things too.

Idea 2: Male/Female Twins. Sister catches Twin Brother jerking off. Wants to lend-a-hand.

Idea 3. Male/Female Twins. Slightly older from Idea 1. Sexually active with each other. Older Brother (or Father) catches them in the act and joins in. First DP for Female Twin.

Idea 4. Male/Female Twins. Mother catches them fooling around. Decides if they're going to do it, they better do it correctly.

Identical Twin Pairings

Idea 1. Daddys Girls. Daddy catches his twin daughters fooling around in the bedroom with each other. Aroused, he joins in, showing them how much fun the opposite sex can be with such things.

Idea 2. Trickery. Boy dates girl. Boy lives with girl. Girls sister comes to visit. Boy does not know they are twins. Gets home late, has not met the sister yet, and gets in bed with who he thinks is his GF. They have sex. Its really the twin.

Idea 4. Trickery x 2. Boy starts dating girl. Girl has a twin...they alternate dates with new boy. Both start falling for him, their game backfiring on them. Final reveal that they're twins to Boy. Boy has to pick - one of them or both of them. Will their relationship survive?

Idea 5. Double Trouble. Twin 1 seduces teacher. Twin 2 is vanilla and inexperienced. Twin 1 pulls her into relationship with Teacher. Exploring. All three start living together.

Idea 6. Little Brother. Twins decide their shy little brother needs to open up out of his shell. Once they see how big he is, they decide to keep him for themselves.

Idea 7. Older Brother. Drunk brother has sex with younger sister. Younger sister doesn't know twin is watching when she goes back to his bed the following night. Twin seduces Older Brother to be with her too but keeps it a secret. Its finally discovered. Where do they go from there?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games