Anime Streaming Service Suggestions?

Started by Inkidu, December 15, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

So there are some anime I want to get in on, and I'm just curious about what the best streaming service to get would be. I want to get caught up on My Hero Academia, Goblin Slayer, and a couple of others. What's the best one for it?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Tolvo

Crunchy Roll has the ones you mention and many others. It's what I mainly use. Though whatever the latest episode is usually requires a sub to see. To try and get people to sub. But there are free trials, it's not terrible expensive, and friends can share accounts or coupons or things. It's where I mainly watch a lot of stuff like One Punch Man, Mob Psycho, etc.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime

Inkidu

Quote from: Tolvo on December 15, 2018, 03:15:02 PM
Crunchy Roll has the ones you mention and many others. It's what I mainly use. Though whatever the latest episode is usually requires a sub to see. To try and get people to sub. But there are free trials, it's not terrible expensive, and friends can share accounts or coupons or things. It's where I mainly watch a lot of stuff like One Punch Man, Mob Psycho, etc.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime
Couldn't find One-Punch Man on there. :\
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Tolvo

Oh dang that's right. Netflix has One Punch Man. Daisuke was what I watched One Punch Man on that's right, and that's been terminated.

Still Crunchy Roll does have quite a bit. It has last time I checked all of JoJo's and is currently airing Vento Aureo. Netflix also has anime on it, though not a ton of the best stuff some it has like One Punch Man, FMA: Brotherhood, Little Witch Academia, Kill la Kill, Gundam Unicorn(Which is surprising considering how hard it is to license Gundam stuff in the USA). Crunchy Roll has a much better selection though misses a few like mentioned. Netflix has a few originals as well like Castlevania.

Mirrah

I mainly use either Netflix or Crunchyroll as well. I'm actually currently following the ones you named off, Inkidu. :D

You can try Funimation.com and Hulu as well. I've heard that they're alright, but haven't used then myself.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Tolvo

And Netflix is getting some new anime, like their new Ghost in the Shell project, and by some fucking miracle they've licensed Neon Genesis Evangelion in the USA.

Kye

I use Funimation, Netflix, and Crunchyroll. Funimation can be a bit clunky, but it does have some good quality stuff if you want or need dubbed.  I tend to watch it when I can't pay full attention to the screen to read. 

HockeyGod

I've had luck with Amazon Prime and Hulu.

Cryptic

I use all of these. Hulu has a lot of Funimation anime, Netflix has some good series out. And I use crunchyroll for a lot of my little known or older anime. :)
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa