forever loved

Started by MadelineHatterDupre, August 25, 2015, 05:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadelineHatterDupre

Madeline was woken by the sunlight streaming in through her windows.
neGroaning loudly, she turned over and sighed, throwing a silken pillow onto the floor.
The damn maid had opened her curtains, even though Madeline always left very clean instructions not to.
She disliked waking up with sunlight. It was too bright for her.

Sighing, Madeline sat up and licked her lips.
"Draw me a bath!" She called out loudly, crossing her arms tightly across her chest.

Two maids ran into the room, carrying buckets of hot water to fill the basin in her bathroom.
They looked frazzled, but Madeline didn't care.
It was their job, after all.

When the tub was filled, she climbed in, and the maids washed her hair and body gently, and dried her off once she'd gotten out.
They brushed her long red hair until it was like silk, hanging in loose curls down her back, and then they helped her into her gown for the day.

Today she'd chosen to wear a white and gold temmed colored silk gown with a low neckline.
The sleeves were white lace, and it had matching white lacey slippers to go with it.
Choosing her favorite necklace, Madeline clipped it on, smiling at her reflection in her looking glass.
She'd chosen the silver necklace with rubys in it- a present from her bestfriend, jace, on her seventeenth birthday.

Waving the maids away, Madeline made her way to the dining hall, where her parents sat, eating breakfast.
Popping a grape into her mouth, Madeline smiled at them.
"Do you know where jace is?" She asked curiously, smoothing out her gown.

"I saw him in the library, last." Her mother answered, and Madeline was off, on her way to the library.
Opening the large oak doors, she entered, spotting jace right away.
"jace!" She called out, a grin on her face.​

this is not original story/rp

MadelineHatterDupre

Female looking for male or someone to play as a male anything works ^-^

yugi006

Is there something particular you had in mind for this?

MadelineHatterDupre

well i was hoping someone could help me out with it i really did have anything planned for it just really ready to role play

MadelineHatterDupre

oh and names can be changed i just wanted something in there

yugi006

Okay. Maybe we can work something out.

MadelineHatterDupre

really that would be amazing! umm just let me know if you have any ideas ^-^ it can be planned a bit or just jump right in.

yugi006

Definitely interested.

Well a little planning would be nice and the rest would just be seeing where it goes. Not much on planning too much.

I'll think it over and see what I can come up with.

MadelineHatterDupre

sure thing ^-^ yaaay thank you so much im excited now >////<

yugi006

I was thinking that maybe my character would be someone that doesn't come from a rich family and isn't used to the lifestyle of the rich. Not poor and is able to live like a normal family. Your family wants you to be with someone who rich and is well read and such so they dislike him. Your character likes him for who he is. Thoughts?

MadelineHatterDupre

oooh thats great i think thatll be perfect, but like maybe they have been friends for awhile but my family has told me im not to be anything more then friends?

yugi006

Perfect.  Also your character would always have to remind him of how things work in rich people's lives.

MadelineHatterDupre

yeah thats true casue she knows what her family said but he doesnt right?

yugi006

That and he isn't accustomed to a lot of things.

MadelineHatterDupre

alright, like what things is he not accustomed so i know when to have my charater let him know and also here she is

MadelineHatterDupre

yugi006

Just things like proper greetings or like the different forms at the dinner table. That kind of things.

Love the picture.

Will find one for my character later.

MadelineHatterDupre

okay sounds good ill try and remember to see and point those things out ^-^ and it seems when its just the two of them alone together she gets a bit free and wild not having to relax so often and as much.

yugi006

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

MadelineHatterDupre

wow awesome picture. I'm ready to start if you are if theres nothing else you have something else you wish to explain ^-^

yugi006

MadelineHatterDupre

yaay so do you wanna reply off my every first post or you wanna start a new

yugi006

We should start a new one. Your post should go in the non adult roleplay section as this area is only for requests.

MadelineHatterDupre

oh okay so just make a new post in non adult Rp plcae?

yugi006

Yes and make sure to tag your name and mines to make it easier for me to find.