Started by Anesa, February 06, 2011, 01:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

Hmmmmmm I'll buy her diary......... so I know when she's free   ;D
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

I would buy her dress so she has to go around naked and I can watch. giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

Not completely naked..........   I'd still be wearing a garter!  *giggles*

I'd buy her pen, so she can give me her number..... 

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Rolo

I would buy the ride she is giving the couch!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Cassiopeia

I think I'll buy his BowFlex ... that way I can get ripped for summer when the green dress becomes a green bikini x3

Autumn52

I would buy her necklace. Yeap but I would want her to come with it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Rolo

I would have to buy her clothes.  Just to see what they look like lying on my bedroom floor.  ;)

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

I would buy his tattoos, because that would mean I get him too.

Rolo

The gloves, but only if the arms come in them.

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Dizzi

I'll buy that girl behind him.  And his belt because SOMEONE bought my avvy's suspenders on the last page :P

Cassiopeia

I'd buy that dress off his girl, because then he gets a naked girl and I get a lovely new little black dress  ;D  win-win!

Dizzi

I'd by her dress.  Just so I can have a beautiful naked woman in front of me! :D(And my girl is not so cold anymore.)

Embiechan

I'd take the blindfold

...put it on, smile and say "Yes, Please!"

Dizzi

Endorphin

1 Million Dollars... for your wife. :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

Would buy his cologne so I could sprinkle it on my pillow and dream of him alllll night long. ;)

Endorphin

I would buy her pillow... and try to lure her along with it. :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

Would buy his handcuffs because, a man that fine doesn't need to restrain someone to get them to stay. :p

Endorphin

I'd buy my handcuffs back. And then I'd use them on her. Not 'cause I need to, but 'cause I want to anyway!  C:)

Anesa

Quote from: Endorphin on February 07, 2011, 07:53:05 PM
I'd buy my handcuffs back. And then I'd use them on her. Not 'cause I need to, but 'cause I want to anyway!  C:)

LOL!

I'd buy his old worn, ratty teddy bear, take him home, and pretend it was Endorphin (would call him Ennie, for short) and do naughty things with him.

Autumn52

Now that sounds pretty damn good to me camille we could share ennie couldnt we?

Anesa

Quote from: Xandi on February 07, 2011, 07:57:22 PM
Now that sounds pretty damn good to me camille we could share ennie couldnt we?

Oh yeah!  We'd work Ennie over real good! ;)

Gonna buy her book "1001 Ways To Excite Your Partner" because she definitely doesn't need THAT book anymore.

Endorphin

Hey! What about the real Ennie!

I'd buy her vibrator - 'cause she wouldn't need it when I'm around! ;)

Anesa

I'd buy my vibrator back cause... well it's mine!    :p