love story

Started by zenpai, June 02, 2014, 06:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

There is an idea in my head for a love story. For an couple that's not so normal. A guy that looks female and even has breast. The girl would would look like a guy and is unable to grow breast. As twist I want to have it to where he can't dress as a normal guy without looking like a cross dresser and she can't dress like a normal girl for the same reason. The plan is for them to be child hood friends but, they moved away and meet as adults.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zenpai

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Cory "Kari" Richmen- Cory was born with a rare hormone that make him look like a girl. he was raised an abuses father, his mother died in child birth. When Cory grew Breast, his father made him ware girls cloths and call him Kari.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Mike fisher- She Is the run of the mill tom boy. with two loving parents. She never grew any breast. which lead her to the life style of being a guy. her co worker thinks that mike is a gay guy. Cause they seen him/her get drunk and frit with guys.

Story idea:
Mike and Kari meet up of a social network and decides to meet in person. after a few dates. Mike finds out about Kari abusive father and refuse to let him go back. 
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zenpai

zenpai