News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Lucius Cornelius

shit ,it has a button or just a zip?

Aviva

If you keep that face when the wind changes you will be stuck with it.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Brumak

Aviva

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Lucius Cornelius

Aviva

I will never have to carry a comb again!

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Lucius Cornelius

Aviva

((Gah I hate pink))

Anyone wish to play a game of statues?

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Lucius Cornelius

oh shit! don't tell me i forget my blouse again...

Aviva

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Lucius Cornelius

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Aether

If i take a breath in like so, I blind you with the glare off my breastesses...

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Aether

The one piece will so be back in and they will want my, MY DESIGN!

Merry Gentry

If I fling my hair just so.. all the chica's will stare

Aether

The V of power has them all entranced.  They cant not be hypnotized by my bold show of skin.

Merry Gentry

Aether

I can redirect the energy of the sun into the palm of my hand and ... and ... cook hotdogs!

Merry Gentry

wow.. that foot massage your giving me.. THAT feels good

Lucius Cornelius

i dont know why everyone want to help me to open my dress...

Merry Gentry

Aether

The built in back arching brace was a great idea, I can stand like this all day!

Lucius Cornelius

must stay with me eyes closed, just see her for a second and is so hot that i can explode...