Adventures in Otriea (D&D 5e, Interest check/Recruiting)

Started by mjrbatou, April 17, 2022, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

euanthe

Sounds good! Do Yuan-it have to be evil aligned (the book says this) or can they have any alignment? Also, can we pick curses together with you (DM) to suit the character if needed?

Laughing Hyena

Was a touch confused. Thought I had to roll a curse then pick another. But after rereading it's all good

mjrbatou

@Blinkin
The armors for this game are much more in line with fantasy game armors, they cover less skin but protect just as much as their normal versions.
- A suit of studded leather armor for a female might look like a sports bra and short skirt, her stomach, legs, arms, shoulders, and neck are exposed but what she is wearing does block/deflect attacks as if she were wearing studded leather from head to toe.
- A suit of plate (full plate) for a male could be a sturdy belt and codpiece, quality boots and gauntlets, and heavy shoulder guards.  His stomach, chest, neck, upper arms, and thighs are exposed but he still gets the benefits of wearing the full metal version.

Characters with the Nudist curse cannot wear armor of any kind for more than a few hours each day, but they still can if they spend the time donning and doffing it regularly.  It mostly depends on their constitution scores and how heavy the armor is.
- Light armor has disadvantage on extreme heat checks
- Medium and Heavy armors roll with disadvantage against 2 levels of exhaustion (1 with normal DC, a second with DC+5, so a degree of success thing)

@euanthe
Yuan-ti don't have to be evil, they just don't see the world the same way as mammalian humanoids do and sometimes come across as evil to some.

If you want to chat about her curses I'm available all day today.

@Laughing Hyena
The roll is a leftover from the first player I made the list for, she really liked the randomness of what she'd end up with.  Since then I haven't fully enforced random rolls but still suggest one or two for inspiration as needed.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Vreski on April 21, 2022, 11:55:44 PM
Hi everyone! Is there still room for one more? I'm very interested in joining this game from what I have read. I'm thinking of playing a barbarian minotaur or a monk tiefling. Both would be futa. I'll post some pics below. I'll go with whomever everyone likes better.

NSFW pics of Futa Minotaur Barbarian

NSFW pics of Futa Tiefling Monk

Victoria Silverhoof would be my Tieflings name and I've had a generalized background for them, that I can refit to this world. I've been wanting to play them for a while now. I don't have a name or backstory in mind for my Minotaur yet though.

If you're still asking, the minotaur is absolutely adorable and has my vote

Laughing Hyena

Blinkin

This  is a WIP

Character sheet

AC: 15             HP: 9/9
CHARACTER NAME: Tari GravantePLAYER: Blinkin
RACE: Human (Varient)      GENDER: Female

CLASS: Bard         ARCHETYPE: 
LEVEL: 1/1          EXP: 00
Alignment: LN Next Level   : 2,001
PROFICIENCY BONUS: +2    INSPIRATION: 0
SPEED: 30’          INITIATIVE: +5

Ability Scores:
STRENGTH:   10   (+0)
SAVING THROWS:  +0

DEXTERITY:   16   (+3)
SAVING THROWS: +5

CONSTITUTION:   13   (+1)
SAVING THROWS: +2

INTELLIGENCE:   12   (+1)
SAVING THROWS: +1

WISDOM:   11   (+0)
SAVING THROWS:  +0
PASSIVE WISDOM (PERCEPTION):14

CHARISMA:   18   (+4)
SAVING THROWS:  +5

HIT DICE 1D8
HP MAX: 9          CURRENT HIT POINTS: 9/9
TEMPORARY HIT POINTS: 0

Weapons:
NAME: Bladed Fan(x2)      Wt.: 1
ATTACK BONUS: +5       DAMAGE/TYPE: 1D4+5/Slashing
Range 20/60
Notes: Reskinned Dagger

Name: Bladed Scarf(   WT: 3
Attack Bonus: +5    Dam.:- 1D4+5/Slashing
Range: 15’
Notes: Reskinned Whip.

Armor:

Name: Leather       WT: 10
AC: 14          Penalty: No
Special: Dex Mod. +11

Skills:
ARCANA(INT):      +1
*ACROBATICS(DEX):   +5
ANIMAL HANDLING(WIS):+0
ATHLETICS(STR):   +0
*DECEPTION (CHA):+6
HISTORY(INT):      +1
*INSIGHT: (WIS)   +2
INTIMIDATION (CHA)   +4
INVESTIGATION(INT):   +1
MEDICINE(WIS):   +0
NATURE(INT):      +1
*PERCEPTION: (WIS)+2
PERFORMANCE (CHA):   +4
*PERSUASION: (CHA)   +6
RELIGION(INT):      +1
* SLEIGHT OF HAND(DEX):+5
* STEALTH(DEX):      +5
SURVIVAL (WIS):   +0

Other Proficiencies and Features:
Source:   Name:         Description:
Racial:    Ability Score Bonus:   +1 to any 2 ability scores.
Racial:   Feat; Fey Touched   Gain Misty Step & a 1st level spell. Doesn’t use up spell slot; must be
enchantment or divination spell. Requires a long rest. Comprehend
Languages
Bonus:   Misty Step:      Casting: bonus act., Range: Self, Comp.: V, Duration: Inst.
            Effect: transported to a location up to 30’ away from starting point.
1st:   Comp. Lang. (®):   Casting: action, Range: Self, Comp.: V,S,M, Duration: 1 hour
Effect: you understand the literal meaning of any spoken or written
language that you hear or see, but you must be touching the surface
on which the words are written. It takes about 1 minute to read one
page of text.
This spell doesn’t decode secret messages in a text or glyph, such as an arcane sigil, that isn’t part
of a written language. (a pinch of soot &salt)

Racial:   Bonus Skill:      Gains a bonus skill prof.; Insite.
Racial:    Languages:       Read, write and speak Common, & Under Common.
Curse:   Pretty Face, Emp. Head:   Disadvantage on INT saves & checks but much more sexualized body.
Curse:   Stretchy:      can accept any size item in body, including inflation.
Bard:   Armor Prof.:      Light Armor.
Bard:   Weapon Prof.:      Simple, Rapier, Whip & Hand Crossbow.
Tasha:   Proficiencies:      Swapped short sword & longsword for bladed scarf& Herbalism Kit
Bard:   Skills:         Perception, Pursuasion & Sleight of hand.
Bard:   Tool Prof’s:      Lyre, Panpipes, Lute & herbalism kit
Bard:   Saving Throws:      Dex & Chr.
Bard:   Spell Casting:      Can cast spells.
Bard:   Bardic Inspiration:   Can grant 1D6 to an ally within 60’ & can hear you. Inspiration must be
used within 10 minutes. You have 3 inspirations per long rest.
Bard:            Cantrips:      You know 2 cantrips:   
Cant:   Mage hand:      Casting: action, Range: 30’, Comp.: V,S, Duration: 1 minute
Effect: A spectral, floating hand appears at a point you choose within
range. The hand lasts for the duration or until dismissed. You can use
action to control the hand& can use the hand to manipulate an object,
open an unlocked door or container, stow or retrieve an item from an
open container, or pour the contents out of a vial. Hand can be
moved up to 30’ each time you use it.
hand can’t attack, activate magical items, or carry more than 10 pounds.
Cant:   Vicious Mockery:   Casting: Action, Range: 60’, Comp.: V, Duration: Inst.

Effect: You unleash a string of insults at a creature you can see within range. If the target can hear
you (though it need not understand you), it must succeed on a
Wisdom saving throw or take 1d4 psychic damage and have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.
At Higher Levels. This spell’s    damage increases by 1d4 when you reach 5th level (2d4), 11th level
Bard:   Spells Known:      You know 4 1st level spells.
Bard:   Spells:         knows 4 qst level spells.
1st:   Dissident whispers:   Casting:action, Range: 60’, Com.: V, Duration: Ins.
Effect: You whisper a discordant melody that only one target within
range, that you choose & can hear takes 3d6 psychic damage. The
target must make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, it must
            immediately use its reaction, if available, to move as far as its can
away from you. The creature doesn’t move into obviously dangerous
ground, such as a fire or a pit. On a successful save, the target takes
half as much damage and doesn’t have to move away. A deafened
creature automatically succeeds on save. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6
for each level over 1st.
slot level above 1st.
1st:   Faerie Fire:      Casting: Action, Range/QArea: 60’/20’, Comp: V, Duration: 1 Minute (Concent
Effect: When cast, a 20 cubic foot area outlines everyone in the area in
blue fire. All glowing targets get disadvantage on against attacks on the
target. A successful DEX save negates. Outlines invisible creatures.
1st:   Healing word (evo):   Casting: bonus act.,Range: 60’, Comp.: V, Duration: Inst.
Effect: A target within range  regains 1d4+CHR HP. Does not effect
undead. Increases by 1d4 When cast at 2nd level. Gains 1d4 per
level.
1st:   Silent Image (Concent):   Casting: Action, Range:/Area  60’/15’, Comp.: V,S,M, Duration:
Bard   Spell Save:      1410 minutes
            Effect: Can create object, creatures or other visual image no larger than
15’cube. Is only visual,can use action to move image up to 30’
realistically. An investigation (INT)eate an image ofskill v. spell save of
caster to see through image.(a bit of fleece)
Bard:   Spell Attack:      +5 to attack roll.
Bard   Ritual Casting:      Can cast any spell or scroll with a ritual mark as a Ritual. Takes 10
minutes per level.
Bard:   Spell Focus:      Can use an instrument as a spell focus.
Bard:   Spell Slots:      2 spell slots per long rest.
Back:   Background:      Criminal.
Back:   Skill Prof.’s:      Deception, Stealth.
Back: Tools Prof.:      Gaming set (Dice, Thief’s Tools.)
Back:   Criminal Speciality:   Smuggler.
Back:   Criminal Contact:   You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison
to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to
and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you
know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy
sailors who can deliver messages for you.

TREASURE:
PP:    1
GP:    4
SP:    8
CP:    3
Total:   14.83 GP

EQUIPMENT:
Backpack  :      N/A   
bedroll
Bladed fans(x2):      N/A    2   Reskinned daggers.
Bladed Scarf:         2     3   Reskinned whip.
Candles(x5):         N/A   Neg   Burns 1 hr. bright light for 5’, Normal for 5’ dim for 5’
Costumes (x2):         N/A   2
Herbalism Kit:       5    3
Leather Armor      N/A   10   ac: Dex Mod +11. Bakini armor.
Lyre:            N/A    2   
Rations (x5 days:      N/A   )          2.5
Set of Black Clothes w/hood:   N/A     2
Silk Rope (50’):   10 5   
Tinderbox  :        .5    1
Thieves tools :      N/A    1
waterskin,.:         N/A   4   holds 1 gallon.

Story Section:
CHARACTER NAME: Tari Gravante   SKIN Lightly Tanned
EYES Blue          HAIR Midnight

ALLIES & ORGANIZATIONS None

CHARACTER APPEARANCE

Personality: The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't do it.
Ideals:
Honor. I don't steal from others in the trade. (Lawful)Bonds:
Entertaining others is my life’s lood
Flaws:
I turn tail and run when things look bad.

CHARACTER BACKSTORY
Although Tari has always been a little free with both her affections and the definition of ‘legal,’ Her formative years may be the cause of many of her quirky behaviors.

To say that her early life was difficult might be aptly compared to saying Mead is sweet. Brought into the unsuspecting world in the back room of a bordello by little more than a child herself, Tari’s life began  with little in the way of advantage; no girl should ever be born, much less raised in a whore house! This, however may explain why she is often considered free with her affections.

It didn’t take very long to realize that Tari would be an exceptionally beautiful girl, while her mother may have been turing tricks, As soon as Tari was old enough to run, she smuggled a not insignificant amounts of smaller, valuable items for the whore house’s other business; the acquisition of valuable trinkets… she was a pretty good pick pocket as well. At least until she got caught trying to steal from an old bard.

Rather than have her arrested and possibly hung, he saw something in the beautiful young woman and took her under his wing… for a lot of sex, he taught her a trade that would lead her to the most unexpected locations.

A few years later, her benefactor unleashed her onto an unsuspecting world as a bard of no little skill.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

euanthe

There’s a couple of things on the kink/curses list that point towards, well, eating people - ‘carnivorous’ particularly, but also ‘meat slut’ - and that’s something I’m willing to explore with my yuan-ti character if the DM and other player would like to?

pdragon

I mean so long as my character isn't getting eaten I guess
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Vreski

Thanks for the input everyone! It seems there is a split between my minotaur and tiefling, so I went ahead and rolled for my curse and got broodmother. I think that would fit my Minotaur better, so I'm going to go with them and choose milker. I would also love to get slut, heat, powerful orgasms, random orgasms, nudist, increased libido, Pretty face, Empty head, stretchy, cum addiction, enhanced cum, litter bearer, and size queen, but it might take a while to get all those. Maybe tasty cum too. I got eggnog cum in Trials in Tainted Space one time and really enjoyed that. I'd love all those curses if you will allow me to have them mjrbatou, but I understand if I have to wait until level up time.

158998   Noone or Anyone   2022-04-22 16:26:47   At 2022-04-22 16:26:47, Vreski (uid: 58316) rolls: 1d7 Result: 6
158997   Noone or Anyone   2022-04-22 16:25:52   At 2022-04-22 16:25:52, Vreski (uid: 58316) rolls: 1d100 Result: 85

I'll get to work on coming up with a backstory and name for her now. I can build also build a 5e character pretty fast by this point.

Vreski

WIP Backstory: Muula is a young futanari minotaur, who grew up on a farm, run by humans. They have used her for a lot a manual labor and treat her slightly better than livestock. They have her sleep in the barn, but have given her an ok bed and a few other simple humanoid accommodations. To Muula, the humans are her family and she loves them. Unbeknownst to her, Robert Jenkins, the old owner of the farm, was part of an attack force, that slaughtered her tribe. He didn't have it in him to kill such a cute baby minotaur though, so he protected her and brought her home with him. He has hidden this information from her her whole life.

Recently, the human elf war found it's way to her farm and as she watched her human family get slaughtered, she found a rage inside that she didn't know she had and managed to take a few elves out. Now she's pissed at the elven side of the war.

Personality wise, Muula is very sweet and kind. She is very laidback and just goes with the flow. Muula is slow to anger, but she does have a few buttons to get her there quickly. It's unlikely for those buttons to be pushed though. She also views sex as a very casual thing and is a very big slut.

Vreski

Also since I rolled broodmother, Muula probably has a bunch of children and they were taken by the elves. Let's say she was knocked out and was unable to save them.

mjrbatou

Curses can either be all at once or staggered with ability score increase levels at 4, 8, 12, 16, and 19.

Muula has Broodmother, Milker, Heat, and Pretty Face, Empty Head as her current curses.  As she levels up she can pick another curse from her list and be assigned a second from the same list.  If she really wants, all of them can be applied now without staggering, she does have the longest wish list after all...
- Cum Addiction was not included in the male or futa lists because they produce their own cum, which means even if they have the curse they can satisfy their cravings for it themselves except in unusual circumstances.

Quote from: Vreski on April 22, 2022, 06:32:22 PM
Also since I rolled broodmother, Muula probably has a bunch of children and they were taken by the elves. Let's say she was knocked out and was unable to save them.
Muula believes her children were taken by elves, it's just as likely many were sold to other humans since she's having 3-6 every month.

c0i9z

Vreski

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 22, 2022, 06:39:09 PM
Curses can either be all at once or staggered with ability score increase levels at 4, 8, 12, 16, and 19.

Muula has Broodmother, Milker, Heat, and Pretty Face, Empty Head as her current curses.  As she levels up she can pick another curse from her list and be assigned a second from the same list.  If she really wants, all of them can be applied now without staggering, she does have the longest wish list after all...
- Cum Addiction was not included in the male or futa lists because they produce their own cum, which means even if they have the curse they can satisfy their cravings for it themselves except in unusual circumstances.
Muula believes her children were taken by elves, it's just as likely many were sold to other humans since she's having 3-6 every month.

Great idea! Those damn elves. I'll go ahead and do them all at once. It'll be a lot of fun.

Is it ok if I use this as my background? https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Farmer_(5e_Background)

Zaer Darkwail

Is there room for another player here? The concept I work on is if able to join (and after I got sleep), but rolled in advance two random curses.

Random curses: 6 (heat), 66 (Enlarged/Reduced). Unsure how the last part works; is it the actual physical size of the person or about dick/breast-related growth? Mostly okay with the first, but if possible pick the second one (so have a bit more freedom in concept-wise).

Vreski

Hi Zaer! I think there's still room because there are 3 different continents that will have 3 different groups. For the curses, you roll one and then you get to pick one. Or more for fun if they will hinder you. You don't get to pick the good ones like lucky. I think for enlarge/reduce, your creature size varies, day by day. Some days you're all tiny like a fairy and somedays you're a giant.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 22, 2022, 08:18:14 PM
Is there room for another player here? The concept I work on is if able to join (and after I got sleep), but rolled in advance two random curses.

Random curses: 6 (heat), 66 (Enlarged/Reduced). Unsure how the last part works; is it the actual physical size of the person or about dick/breast-related growth? Mostly okay with the first, but if possible pick the second one (so have a bit more freedom in concept-wise).
After every long rest your character will wake up anywhere from 1 size smaller to 1 size bigger to a maximum range of tiny to huge.
Though imagining it the character size could range from small to large and their dick/breasts could range from tiny to huge...if that didn't make androgynous huge creatures and seemingly animated body parts half rolling around.

If you'd prefer genitalia only then go ahead and mark that.

Vreski

Here me character sheet:

Muula Futanari Minotaur Barbarian

Name:Muula ; Level: 1
Background: Farmer ; Alignment: Chaotic Good ;
Race: Minotaur ; Class: Barbarian
Str: 18 ; Dex: 12 ; Con: 16 ; Int: 10 ; Wis: 11 ; Cha: 13
AC: 14 ; HD: 1d12 ; hp: 15 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Weapons: Simple, Martial
Tools: Land Vehicles, Farming Implements
Skills: Animal Handling, Athletics, Nature, Perception, Persuasion
Armor: Medium, Shields

Languages: Common, Minotaur

-Feats-

None

Inventory: Pitchfork, Common Clothes, Wide brimmed Hat ,2lbs of peppers, 1lb of ginger, Belt Pouch, Greatsword, 4 Javelins, Sickle, Bedroll, Mess Kit, Rations 1 day, 50ft of rope, tinderbox, torch, waterskin.

Money: 10 gp

-Curses-

3-5 - Slut, cannot refuse sex of any kind (subject to player preferences)
6-8 - Heat, experience uncontrollable urge to mate 1/month (always fertile)
33-35 - Powerful Orgasms, you cum so strongly you're completely helpless for 1 minute
36-38 - Random Orgasms, you cum without any stimulation 1d20 times each day
39-41 - Nudist, wearing any kind of body covering subjects you to intense heat (con save each hour)
60-62 - Milker, breasts/balls produce enough to make them swell and burst if not milked regularly - or just constantly leak if not emptied more often
63-65 - Increased Libido, sex is so important to your body that it's similar to sleeping (can lead to death if not satisfied daily)
69-71 - Pretty face, Empty head, also termed Bimbo/Himbo.  you have disadvantage on intelligence based checks and saves but your body is much more sexually attractive (larger breasts/cock)
75-77 - Stretchy, your body is resilient and accommodating to every kind of sexual penetration (including inflation/cumflation)
Size Queen, can only orgasm when stuffed with objects made for creatures larger than yourself
your penis is 1 size larger than normal (length or girth).  your precum allows you to safely fuck females of your size (if girth chosen) or impale smaller females on your cock (if length chosen)
your cock is also large enough to fuck yourself with and is just thick enough to feel good
Enhanced Cum, you cum harder and longer than ever.  you do not need to rest between sexual encounters and can cumflate females if you use her enough times
Broodmother, your gestation time is reduced to 1 hour per month and just 1 drop of sperm impregnates you.
(humans give birth after 9 hours instead of 9 months)
Litter Bearer, every pregnancy is guaranteed to have multiple children

-Racial Traits-

Ability Score Increase. Your Strength score increases by 2, and your Constitution score increases by 1.
Age. Minotaurs mature and age at about the same rate as humans.
Alignment. Minotaurs who leave the walls of Skophos have the opportunity to be free of its culture and pursue chaotic alignments, while those who remain within the polis and its tyrannical regime tend toward lawful alignments.
Size. Minotaurs average over 6 feet in height, and they have stocky builds. Your size is Medium.
Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
Horns. Your horns are natural melee weapons, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you deal piercing damage equal to 1d6 + your Strength modifier, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.
Goring Rush. Immediately after you use the Dash action on your turn and move at least 20 feet, you can make one melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.
Hammering Horns. Immediately after you hit a creature with a melee attack as a part of the Attack action on your turn, you can use a bonus action to attempt to shove that target with your horns. The target must be within 5 feet of you and no more than one size larger than you. Unless it succeeds on a Strength saving throw against a DC equal to 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Strength modifier, you push it up to 10 feet away from you.
Imposing Presence. You have proficiency in one of the following skills of your choice: Intimidation or Persuasion.
Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and Minotaur.

-Class Features-

Rage
In battle, you fight with primal ferocity. On your turn, you can enter a rage as a bonus action.

While raging, you gain the following benefits if you aren't wearing heavy armor:

You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
When you make a melee weapon attack using Strength, you gain a bonus to the damage roll that increases as you gain levels as a barbarian, as shown in the Rage Damage column of the Barbarian table.
You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.
If you are able to cast spells, you can't cast them or concentrate on them while raging.

Your rage lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven't attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. You can also end your rage on your turn as a bonus action.

Once you have raged the number of times shown for your barbarian level in the Rages column of the Barbarian table, you must finish a long rest before you can rage again.

Unarmored Defense
While you are not wearing any armor, your armor class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.

-Background-

Farmer

Feature: Of the Land
You lack the formal education of the higher classes, but for how little you may know there is a great deal that you understand. You have a practical, working knowledge of astrology and meteorology, and can easily track the time and date as well as predict the weather within a few hours, or days if you're lucky. You understand the "secrets of life"; the needs of life (water, light, air, salt, etc.), the patterns of physical inheritance, and the connections between different plants and animals.

euanthe

Which of three possibilities do people think is hottest for my Yuan-Ti snake tailed woman?

1. She used to eat sentient creatures, either whole or cooked, but ate the wrong one and wound up cursed by a good god to only eat evildoers. She’s an obligate carnivore.

2. Futa/ovipositor brood are constantly looking for warm mammalian bodies to drop her snake baby eggs in

3. Fairly standard sex-crazed Futa snake woman?

Yours,

euanthe

mjrbatou

Quote from: euanthe on April 23, 2022, 08:23:50 AM
Which of three possibilities do people think is hottest for my Yuan-Ti snake tailed woman?

1. She used to eat sentient creatures, either whole or cooked, but ate the wrong one and wound up cursed by a good god to only eat evildoers. She’s an obligate carnivore.

2. Futa/ovipositor brood are constantly looking for warm mammalian bodies to drop her snake baby eggs in

3. Fairly standard sex-crazed Futa snake woman?

Yours,

euanthe
1.  The curse would more likely prevent eating any humanoids ever again, so she'd have to purchase or hunt animals instead.

2.  I'd usually treat something like this as needing a male/futa to fertilize her eggs, then a female/futa to deposit them into because they don't have tough outer layers.  There's a smallish population of plantlike women who do the same thing on 2 continents.

3.  This one would probably be more mammalian, if she milks a male (or herself if she's a size queen) long enough she'd carry a child to term inside herself.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, go for genitalia with varied size changes between long rests. Besides two randomly rolled curses, my third (chosen) curse would be Enhanced Cum.

Brandon Galandra, half-elf ranger

Name: Brandon Galandra ; Level: 1
Background: Outlander ; Alignment: Neutral Good;
Race: Half-Elf ; Class: Ranger
Str: 11 ; Dex: 18 ; Con: 14 ; Int: 12 ; Wis: 16 ; Cha: 10
AC: 15 ; HD: 1d10 ; hp: 12 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Weapons: Simple, Martial
Tools: Flute
Skills: Athletics (+2), Investigation (+5), Nature (+3), Medicine (+5), Perception (+5), Stealth (+6), Survival (+5)
Armor: Light armor, medium armor, shields

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan

Staff, +2, 1d6, 20/x2
Dagger, +6, 1d4+4, 20/x2, 20/60
Longbow, +6, 1d8+4, 20/x2, 150/600

-Feats-

None

Inventory: Leather armor, two daggers, an explorer's pack, longbow w/20 arrows, a staff, a hunting trap, bronze wolf medallion, a set of traveler's clothes, and a pouch

Money: 10 gp

-Curses-
Heat: During three nights of the full moon Brandon becomes overcome with animalistic carnal lust, consent, or not considered during this period.
Enlarged/Reduced: Brandon suffers a variant that only affects his genitalia, after every rest his cock either has grown or shrunk, between tiny or huge in size (only growing one size in either direction).
Enhanced Cum: Brandon is capable cumming hard and lot, without needing rest between sexual encounters. Albeit it only applies mostly during heat for the rest of 27 days he does not even get hard.

-Racial Traits-

• Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 2 (Tasha's swap), and two other ability scores of your choice each increase by 1.
  • Age. Half-elves age at much the same rate as humans, reaching adulthood at the age of 20. They live much longer than humans, however, often exceeding 180 years.
  • Size. Half-elves are more or less the same size as humans, ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.
  • Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
  • Darkvision. Thanks to your elven heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
  • Fey Ancestry. You have an advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
  • Skill Versatility. You gain proficiency in two skills of your choice (nature, medicine).
  • Languages. You can read, speak, and write Common, Elven, and one language of your choice.

-Class Features-

Deft Explorer (Optional feature)

This 1st-level feature replaces the Natural Explorer feature. You gain no benefit from the replaced feature and don't qualify for anything in the game that requires it.

You are an unsurpassed explorer and survivor, both in the wilderness and in dealing with others on your travels. You gain the Canny benefit below, and you gain an additional benefit when you reach 6th level and 10th level in this class.

Canny
Choose one of your skill proficiencies. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make using the chosen skill.

You can also speak, read, and write 2 additional languages of your choice.

Favored Foe (Optional feature)

This 1st-level feature replaces the Favored Enemy feature and works with the Foe Slayer feature. You gain no benefit from the replaced feature and don't qualify for anything in the game that requires it.

When you hit a creature with an attack roll, you can call on your mystical bond with nature to mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell).

The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you increase that damage by 1d4.

You can use this feature to mark a favored enemy a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

This feature's extra damage increases when you reach certain levels in this class: to 1d6 at 6th level and to 1d8 at 14th level.

-Background-

Wanderer

Feature: You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

I start working on background now, how half-elves would be treated in Veulura?

Blinkin

I'm just goingto let Mr. EM decide where to drop Tari so that we don't end up with to many bards in a group. In the end, which island doesn't really matter to me.

Having said that, and to make sure that there aren't too many repeating of spells and that more gets covered a little better, I'm going to list the spells that Tari has at this moment. That may change a lttle in the near future, but I've never played in a game here with so few spell casters and so manymelee characters... Usually, I'm the only non-spell caster in a group. Itt figures. lol

Anyway:

Cantrips are Mage Hand and Vicious Mockery

1st Level: Comprehend Languages, Dissadint Whispers, faerie Fire, Healing word and Silent Image
Special: Mistystep

I may drop dissadent whispers for something else. Bards don't have a lot of options for combat spells. Suggestions?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Blinkin on April 23, 2022, 11:28:30 AM
I may drop dissadent whispers for something else. Bards don't have a lot of options for combat spells. Suggestions?

Tasha's hideous laughter is a good control spell (at least lower levels) as well sleep being OP first initial levels. Bard does not have blasty spells (unless magical secrets), but fits more control and buffs with some heals territory.

Laughing Hyena

Sleep is a potent spell. Animated spellbook is just one example of showing that off. 5d8 at first level is amazing.

pdragon

Updated with an appearance description and character sheet

Mother Yati
Name: Yati Jacht
Class: Warlock (Celestial)
Race: Goblin ('Dhampir')

Group: Epesh or Veulura

Curses: Increased Libido, Bound Familiar, Broodmother

Appearance: Yati stands at 3'6, 65lbs. She has pale green skin, blonde hair in a loose bob, and rose pink eyes, changed from their natural yellow by her patron. Originally a rather typical scrawny goblin, Yati's figure has been completely altered to reflect fertility and motherhood. She has an incredibly curvaceous figure, bordering on the obscene for her size, with full breasts swelled with milk, wide birthing hips, and an ass and thighs plump enough to withstand even the hardest pounding. She dresses herself in the vestments of a nun, though most would think it a perverse mockery of a nun rather than a genuine holy garment. She wears a long black habit, and a thin drape of a "robe" that just barely conceals her privates and little else. She doesn't wear any form of underwear, prioritizing easy access to her divine body.

Backstory: Yati hails from Epesh, born and raised in a humble farming town that supplied one of the larger cities. Her parents were reformed goblin raiders turned farm hands, who worked hard to establish themselves as part of the community. They managed to get by well enough, until the demon horde came knocking at their doors.

With but a handful of guards to their name, her town was barely a pit stop for the pillaging devils, and all were either slaughtered or enslaved. Yati managed to escape the initial attack, but when a patrol of demons found her hiding in the forest it seemed to be the end for her. That was when her savior arrived, Lucifel, angel of 'love'. The celestial being offered to save her from the demons, and bestow her with great power, and Yati agreed without a thought.

However this power came with a price. Her patron was an angel of love, and there was no greater love than that of a mother, and the young goblin would become a living symbol of that love. Yati was to become the Heaven's Sow, the Mother of Angels, the Divine Broodmare. Her body was warped by Lucifel's divine magics, turning her into a perfect breeding vessel, making her capable of bearing countless children. To ensure she fulfilled her divine purpose, the angel also "blessed" her with an innate need for seed. Sex and cum are now as food and water to her, she literally needs them to survive, and thus cannot stray from her duty as a breeder.

Also on the matter of babies, I was thinking when Yati gives birth her patron (or some familiar, etc.) would come down and take them to a sort of celestial nursery to be cared for while she's out adventuring (kinda like Corruption of Champions or Trials in Tainted Space). Obviously it's not very practical (or in line with ToS) to have a bunch of babies trailing around, and since having kids is the entire purpose she was given I don't think her patron would just leave them uncared for.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread