Robin's Island Resort (Transformation, animal girls, open game,bdsm, GAME UP)

Started by NicciKotor, August 30, 2014, 07:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Strangefate on September 02, 2014, 10:39:37 PM
I also agree with Scarification that it’d be a shame to lose anyone over something like pic choices.  I suspect Kokaine’s fox girl and Rel Mayer’s puppy girl would be great additions to the game, so I hope they decide to stick around.   :-)

That would be fairly awesome. I can always try and find a kittengirl, but I felt very inspired by that picture for some odd reason...

At the same time, I don't want you to have to find a purpose for every time of animal type girl that comes in, but I can always mash them into a role of a foxgirl, kittengirl, or bunnygirl.

Just let me know.

NicciKotor

Well pick a animal girl that you feel comfortable with and I'll slot her in somewhere interesting. The primary problem with your doggiegirl pic is that it looks rather furry, which isn't everyone's kink. I have nothing wrong with it personally but it is important to be inclusive. It should be fine but we need to be careful with who you RP with in the thread so everyone is comfortable.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Kokaine

So... I'm going to resubmit my girl... but I will figure out the picture thing later after I get home from work.

Akemi (NSFW)
Basic Information
Name: Akemi Sun aka 'Trouble'
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Former Occupation: Thief / Con-Woman

Appearance
Species: Foxgirl
Coloring: Black ears w/ white tufts, extra fluffy white tail w/ black tip
Hair: Black, Long
Eyes: Gold
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125 lbs

About
Akemi wasn't terribly tame to begin with but her transformation into a foxgirl on the island seems to have only made things worse. Once a fairly gifted thief and con-woman, Akemi did a stupid thing and fell in love... or what he thought was love anyhow. That love turned out to lead straight into a trap that got her caught red handed and her reward for it all was to end up on the island as an unwilling participant of some crazy experiment that turned her into a foxgirl.

The feral foxy is sly, playful, quick, agile, and full of mischief, often skirting the 'rules' in favor of causing trouble. There is nothing docile or tame about her. She doesn't venture into the main areas too often but she has been known to raid places for food and other fun things and indeed she's starting to become something of a legend as the fox no one has yet managed to catch. The flash of her black tipped tail is distinct and she will happily tease those who venture out into the woods--her favorite pastime apart from catching bunnies and making them scream. She is sure one day there will be an outright fox hunt but she doesn't intend to go down easy for anyone.

Posting Color
Purple

Additional Info
Offs: Cum facials (anywhere else she'll love it, hit her in the eye and she'll be pissed)
***Note: These are the Character offs which means they may happen in the game... just don't expect my character to enjoy it, ever.
Hard Offs: Toilet Play, fisting, feet, mutilation, excessive pain and torture.
***Note: These are the player offs, which means don't do it!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I join in as rich tourist. Will Nicci NPC the any catgirls purchased if there are no players playing them? Also will Nicci choose pics or can client choose pic and Nicci goes with it then with catgirl whom keycard is used?

Basic Information
Name: Werner Amiel
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 2""
Weight: 200lbs

Advanced Information

About:
Werner Amiel is from influential swiss family from Switzerland, his family actually is governing family to all Switzerland banks. Kind of founder to all present banks and they run the entire organization as family business where every family member is head of a coalition of several banks. Werner Amiel in short was born into powerful seat of power and was raised in it. In short there was simply no thing he could not buy (considering family influence and sheer credit capacity of Switzerland banks).

He learned finances, graduated and earned leading seat in coalition by his skill in banking and finances and also his keen charisma and intellect. However he was not satisfied with that so he sought other pursuits, like part time teaching philosophy and history in Switzerland university and also playing sports and learning martial arts and hunting. Even cooking and becoming excellent examiner for foods and wines across world. In short he became purveyor for finer pleasure of life instead focusing getting more power when he was already above most millionaires across the globe (if not count his other siblings who are more focused in their careers than he does or some other exceptions).

He heard island resort and thus he decided to visit there and see can he find answer for so far unknown craving which he haven't found satisfaction yet in rest of the world.

Additional Information

IC Offs: Disease, filthy (bit dirt no problem but completely filthy not desired)
Hard Offs: Scat, Urine, Toilet stuff, Mutilation

Posting Color
Glow blue

Rel Mayer

I'll just stick with a kittengirl to be on the safe side.

Basic Information
Name: Tae Mori
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2""
Weight: 98lbs

Advanced Information
Personality: Tae is a bit shy and will usually try and hide from tourists because she's rather shy. The only reason she occasionally comes out from hiding is just her curious nature. She hasn't had her cherry taken and she's very curious as to what sex is like, as well as the customers that people not from this island may have. She is rather sheltered and doesn't know anything besides life on the island, but she's very quick at learning. Sometimes she can be a bit stubborn when people are teasing her, because she hates being teased, but usually she can be pretty easy going. She's will be very loyal to whoever ends up taking her cherry and will do everything in her power to maintain their respect. She's also a hard worker who cleans and works very well around the island.   

Additional Information
Sexual Kinks: Ons
Relmayer's O&Os With this character - Submissive Bondage, Pet Play, Orgies, Face Fucking, etc. (Very open to all things besides off.)
Offs: Scat and Vomiting

Posting Color: Bold Black

Zaer Darkwail

As my comments on earlier probs;

Pics: Yeah, considering this is freeform and meant to be light game the pics should not be big deal do they have clothes on or off or are they famous game chars. As after all pic finding can be difficult as it is. However you can make one rule that all pics must be non-furry/anime in style (so there is unified theme/art to all pics).

Race choices: Indeed five can feel limiting or that folks do not like any race choices themselves when otherwise setting would interest them and indeed in catgirls there is rich variety of cats in the world in shape and color. Also it can feel free overwhelming for GM always think justification to all sort animal girls in the island resort.

My own idea is that instead five 'races' there are 'five categories' where animal girls fall into; catgirls (and similar animal girls) could be labeled as slaves. In short catgirls do all menial labor and have virginity purchasable for tourists who can knock their cherries and thus imprint the catgirl to become their personal pets in island (they stay island but they remember the master who broke them in and mean time they serve various menial tasks in island). Same process can be applied to any other animal girls as well, the key difference is that they are virgin and they are submissive enough work in menial labor and can be purchased/used by tourists fairly easily (and have actual drive to get rid of their virginity). So doggirls could fall into this category as well and as Nicci mentioned doggirls and catgirls could have actual rivalry going on for them (and may have very varied personality).

Second category is transport which is dominantly occupied with ponnygirls. But mermaids could also work as if some tourists wants to dive underwater to check out beautiful tropical reefs and normal fishes in there or explore underwater caves, mermaids would help clients dive down (and perhaps have smutty underwater sex with them as well).

Third category is then feral prey where foxgirls and bunnygirls are categorized in. They are basically acting role where tourists can hunt them for sport and catch them and attempt domesticate and tame them (for those purposes island resort runs a extravagant priced rent for their dungeons rooms which are well eguipped for all sorts variety scenarios and purposes to play with catgirls or help domesticate feral animal girl). However to this category could fall wolfgirls (more feral doggirls), catgirls with more predatory attitude (like tigergirls, panthergirls), squirrel girls acting as prey etc.

Fourth category would be entertainment, to where which most slave category girls fall into also (so they are dual classed). They work for various entertainment purposes like mermaids doing flashy flips at the beach for tourists or catgirls doing performing on stage or doggirls/ponnygirls running in race tracks (and bunnygirls which had been domesticated run across race track as bait for the doggirls).

Then there is fifth category which I call production as I am pretty sure the ranchers appreciate that besides ponnygirls they have cow girls which is source of all milk in island (which is utterly delicious and thus improves all products which has milk in it), these girls need regular milking to avoid their breasts from hurting and they love the attention for sure ;) . sheep girls which are most 'hairy' of all animal girls but they are regularly shaved off their wool (which is extra fluffy and wooly and thus provides all fabric material needed for all bikini's around and other clothes). However they get super upset when you sheer them and you need more than one rancher usually to restrain one to sheer it and after it's done you need comfort the sheep girl who is emotionally distraught from loosing her wool. Also doggirls play role in herding pack of sheep girls while they are gracing (more sunbathing in fields) and guarding them from wolf girls which prey on sheep occasion if not have enough prey in forest.

Just my thoughts about it how make game more expansive and interesting while not clutter it up with additional rules :P.

NicciKotor

Yeah you pick the pics of the catgirls you want to keep as pets until you link up with other characters in the game. Saves me the hassle of going back and forth with you on what works.

The new characters are all good to go, just remember that the catgirls in town are nude unless otherwise given kinky clothes to wear by tourists. They have to earn the right to have clothes and personal items by working just like everyone else on the island not a tourist.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, nice. Any opinions on my ideas above Nicci? That instead specific races there are more roles which animal girls can fill.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 03, 2014, 09:59:41 AM
Ok, nice. Any opinions on my ideas above Nicci? That instead specific races there are more roles which animal girls can fill.

It's mostly good ideas as to allow more job variety with the different animal girls. The idea of livestock is neat but would be boring for a PC to play as however.

Zaer Darkwail

Livestock life could be boring yes, unless have other players around or ranchers who are social with their livestock ;)

Also it's possible livestock works in entertainment side (like on stage but otherwise not as much) or work as waitress (fresh milk shakes, milk squeezed right out from huge mammaries from cowgirls). But livestock would not be in most menial labors like slave working animal girls are (so livestock life is fairly easy going and relaxing).

Vanetias

Say, just to be sure, on where do you slot your keycards on their chasity belts?

NicciKotor

You just need to hold it near her crotch for a few seconds and the chastity belt will pop free.

Vanetias

TheBlackThrone

I want to throw my idea past you before I commit to it. I have an idea for a pony rancher who is known for his prized ponies. He has a pony that is known for being number 1 at the races and a champion show pony. He lives on the island, helping with the tourism industry for the wealthy can rent ponies from him that they can use for transportation while they're visiting. Renting the ponies won't be just for transportation but they are paying for a high-quality girl. I'm thinking maybe my rancher's ponies are known for being the prettiest on the island, and so if the rich don't want the standard transport ponies, and want the luxury, they can always hit up his ranch.

I also want to put the idea of a rodeo out there. Maybe tourists can pay to lasso and round-up those pony girls that still have fight in them?

Oh yes, and being a rancher, I wanted him to also be a hunter. What rancher doesn't hunt?  :-)

Instead of just tranquilizers, can there also be aphrodisiac darts?
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

NicciKotor

Oh yes there are plenty of ranchers at the ponygirl stables, where ponies go to once their shift is done. Getting taken care of by the ranchers in more ways than one and allowed to romp about freely in pens and other activities. You could also be in charge of breaking in new ponygirls as they are made back at the mansion and delivered to the ranch for further processing. As you could see in the previous posts the ponygirls are fitted with permanent arm shackles behind their backs, a simple bit and bridle around their heads, and nipple rings attached with the reigns coming off of them. Additionally they get their name tattooed on one ass cheek and Robin's brand added to the other cheek.

You can also be one of the ranchers to first deflower ponygirls since you would be typically the first person to interact with them after the transformation.

I never went into the renting aspect since keeping track of individual ponies and where they were with their carts would turn into a micromanaging nightmare for me. If a tourist wanted their own pony they can just buy a cart and hitch her up to it. Since it is now private property nobody would touch it lest getting caught stealing.

Also, as a rancher you would be a employee of Robin, so no hunting for you. Those delicious bunnies and foxies are for the tourists to enjoy so they'll spend more time and thus more money on the island. You could be a hunting guide for a tourist to hire, however. The reason why the catgirls are fair game is that once their belts are off they are basically used goods and are free to be abused by the workers on the island once the tourist gets bored with her. Too much delicious kitty flesh to just dedicate yourself to just one pet.

The purpose of the tranq guns is to on purpose make it harder to bag a trophy animal girl out in the woods. The dosage linked to needing three clean shots in order to drop a bunny or foxy. It wouldn't be much of a challenge if you drugged them with aphrodisiacs and they came to you know would it?

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

NicciKotor

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: NicciKotor on September 03, 2014, 10:18:30 PM
Oh yes there are plenty of ranchers at the ponygirl stables, where ponies go to once their shift is done. Getting taken care of by the ranchers in more ways than one and allowed to romp about freely in pens and other activities. You could also be in charge of breaking in new ponygirls as they are made back at the mansion and delivered to the ranch for further processing. As you could see in the previous posts the ponygirls are fitted with permanent arm shackles behind their backs, a simple bit and bridle around their heads, and nipple rings attached with the reigns coming off of them. Additionally they get their name tattooed on one ass cheek and Robin's brand added to the other cheek.

You can also be one of the ranchers to first deflower ponygirls since you would be typically the first person to interact with them after the transformation.

I never went into the renting aspect since keeping track of individual ponies and where they were with their carts would turn into a micromanaging nightmare for me. If a tourist wanted their own pony they can just buy a cart and hitch her up to it. Since it is now private property nobody would touch it lest getting caught stealing.

Also, as a rancher you would be a employee of Robin, so no hunting for you. Those delicious bunnies and foxies are for the tourists to enjoy so they'll spend more time and thus more money on the island. You could be a hunting guide for a tourist to hire, however. The reason why the catgirls are fair game is that once their belts are off they are basically used goods and are free to be abused by the workers on the island once the tourist gets bored with her. Too much delicious kitty flesh to just dedicate yourself to just one pet.

The purpose of the tranq guns is to on purpose make it harder to bag a trophy animal girl out in the woods. The dosage linked to needing three clean shots in order to drop a bunny or foxy. It wouldn't be much of a challenge if you drugged them with aphrodisiacs and they came to you know would it?

So no hunting for him, got it. I'll write up a profile.  :-)
The gates are open

NicciKotor

You'll feel better when you realize that you get paid to play around and fuck ponygirls for a living, and that living being $100,000/month thanks to how insanely profitable the ponygirl races are. Training up new ponygirls to see how well they can handle a catgirl whipping them from a chariot and taking the best ones down to the tracks for bets to be placed and so on.

TheBlackThrone

I'm not disappointed. I like the concept.

However, I do want to put out that you do not have to NPC any of the pony girls for me. It would turn me off greatly if you did that lol. I can write my own pony girls until actual players come along to join his ranch. I only mean NPC them in regards to direct interaction with my character. If they are just pony girls somewhere else around the island, then I don't care. I know that you said you used to be a DM, but I'm just letting you know that you don't have to do the DM thing with me. I can write for myself.  ;)
The gates are open

NicciKotor

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 03, 2014, 10:36:50 PM
I'm not disappointed. I like the concept.

However, I do want to put out that you do not have to NPC any of the pony girls for me. It would turn me off greatly if you did that lol. I can write my own pony girls until actual players come along to join his ranch. I only mean NPC them in regards to direct interaction with my character. If they are just pony girls somewhere else around the island, then I don't care. I know that you said you used to be a DM, but I'm just letting you know that you don't have to do the DM thing with me. I can write for myself.  ;)

The problem with that is that not many players are usually interested in playing ponygirls. I still have to set the setting and plot where needed outside of rping ponygirls for you to interact with.

TheBlackThrone

It's quite all right. You can easily give me a brief description of the setting and then I can include that into his introduction post. That's what I mean though. You don't have to RP the ponies my character interacts with. I can do that myself. I prefer to do it myself because I don't like second-person point of view, and if they're just NPCs, I rather them be my NPCs. I'm a writer before a role player. I'm very independent.
The gates are open

NicciKotor

Then you might want to wait until who's girl turns into a pony and you two get to it. Or shop around for someone else that wants to be a pony. If that fails I can always play a ponygirl for you in first person. That would be easy for me.

TheBlackThrone

And why do I need to wait for that? The idea that a rancher is in the game could be used to draw the interest of potential pony players. I guess I'm not understanding where you feel you have to do so much work. Like, I'm not seeing where me putting a rancher in the game, writing out the scene you described to me here in the OOC, and role playing him at the ranch with his ponies is work for you. It's more like work for me, but really it's not a problem because that is my intention until this game builds more attraction. You don't have to feel like you have to entertain me. I will be fine. I have a active life IRL. I will not get bored unless the game just dies lol.

And lastly, I don't like first person point of view either.
The gates are open

NicciKotor

So you just want to play with yourself as a rancher until more players show up wanting to be ponies?