News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

nooo not my pet worms. you worm murder. _ grabs up her worms and stomps off-

eternalnight

You would play with your dead pet worms but not me!? Outrageous! You can play with them for eternity! storms away

ArtemisHighmore

Look, I think we had something great but I feel like I don't know you all that much after all this time and I need more depth than that. Sorry...

Undeniable Sin

You are so sexy, which is why I've stayed this long. I just can't deal with you always running off to a new adventure and leaving me behind. I tried to follow you one time, and I wound up just ruining my favorite outfit. your life of adventure and intrigue is not meant for me, so I must say goodbye.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Insanityenviesme

I cant believe it.. I asked you to pull those off for me last friday and you're still doing it?! Jeez.. I've heard of a tease, but this is ridiculous!! I'm sorry but I cant take it anymore!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

I've been sitting here like this since Friday, waiting for you to come rip them off me. Can't you take a hint?! This position passed uncomfortable two days ago! Now I don't know if I'll ever be able to stand up straight again. Being with you and waiting is torture. I just have to go, I'm sorry, but I have to go find a chiropractor to straighten my spine. Thanks for nothing!

Insanityenviesme

Oh My God, you shoplifted those panties didn't you?! God, We are done!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

I told you I wanted to play with your sword, and what happens? Not a thing. I can be a good girl sometimes, but I'm not a saint, you can't tempt me then never follow through!

Insanityenviesme

You cant even handle such a small tease, especially considering the teases you do?!  Sheesh!! This is not working!!
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I even tried my sexiest panties and even they couldn't tempt you to move from your frozen stance. I guess I was just too woman for you. Oh well, there has to be someone out there who can handle my nympho ways, but as for us... This isn't working.

Insanityenviesme

You, my dear woman, have absolutely no patience.. How can you expect panties to arouse me.. I wanted your touch... your kiss... Not your stupid panties!! Gah, I'm outta here!!
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I can't be with a man who doesn't want my panties  :'( How could any man not want to see these sexy things slowly sliding down my long legs? I just can't stick around and put up with the pain those words of yours have caused me

Insanityenviesme

How can a man simple be satisfied by a woman dressing and undressing in front of him!! Dont you realize your teases are too damn much?! I cant do this anymore!!
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

Fine, we're in agreement, this isn't working. We're through! I'll have you know, I played with your sword while you were sleeping!! :P

Belle33

Hey!  Aren't those the panties your Ex gave you?  I thought  you were going to throw all those gifts out!  Liar!!!  I'm done!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Undeniable Sin

Well, at least he gave me something! You never once tried to buy me something nice. What's worse, you refused to wear that sexy red dress I bought for you. you are so inconsiderate. I'm just going to go find someone else

Linwood Badr

If I told you once I told you twice, I'm not wearing that dress. I fell for the last prank, but not going to fall for this one. I'm sooo out the door, unless you beg me to come back.

Sybl

Nope, I gave you a choice the blue lace or the pink, you never want to have fun. Good bye.

abandoneddolly

Why are you diving away all my dresses. I only came with two sets, pretty soon i'm gooing to be naked dolly, so Im afraid I have to leave.

Undeniable Sin

Did you ever consider maybe I wanted a naked dolly? You never stop to consider these things. I'll go find someone who does.

abandoneddolly

What about what I want? Its always use use use...I'm just a doll to you huh?

Undeniable Sin

All you seem to want to do is complain because I use you. My Barbies never seemed to mind, maybe I should just go find one of them again. As for us, find yourself a new playmate

blue bunny sparkle

What are you talking about? You don't use me enough! My ego can't take it anymore... we're through!

boegiboe

Your ego is far too big for me. You always say how you deserve more, well here's your chance. sayonara

Belle33

You always stand around with your hands in your pockets.  Shouldn't your hands be all over me instead?  What exactly are they doing in your pockets anyway?  *sighs*  I think you love your pockets more than you love me.  Adios!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP