The Black Lotus Tavern deity search (two positions left)

Started by LamentingQuill, March 04, 2013, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Working on opening a tavern in small groups where supernatural beings can relax and socialize without fearing being exposed to humans/mortals. The room will be open to everyone, but you must be a supernatural being, there are absolutely no humans allowed.

Here is the link the tavern if you wanna have a look around:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167456.0

The elemental deities are the founders and protectors of the tavern, they keep the peace and ensure the safety of the supernatural patrons that come and go.

Still need these important positions filled before opening:

Positions needing filled before opening:

Deity of Light

Deity of Spirit

Ariel

I'd totally love the Deity of Water, Lamie. ;)

Just PM me what exactly you want me to do and I shall help start this off as best as I can!

Also, if we want this to be a sex-included roleplay, there has to be a (XXX) in the topic. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Uprising on March 04, 2013, 07:09:17 PM
I'd totally love the Deity of Water, Lamie. ;)

Just PM me what exactly you want me to do and I shall help start this off as best as I can!

Also, if we want this to be a sex-included roleplay, there has to be a (XXX) in the topic. :-)

I'll be sure to add that in.

As for what you do, you are in charge of the water ward that builds one seventh of the elemental barrier around the tavern, you also help to maintain peace among the many different supernatural beings.

LamentingQuill

Deity of Water and Fire is now claimed.

Remaining available are:

Deity of Light

Deity of Spirit

Bartender

LamentingQuill

Forgot to add that the deity positions are not gender specific

FaeBorne

I would be interested in the Fire Deity, if you'd have me, and if you PM exactly what you are looking for. :)

kingmaster1

I'd like to be the deity of shadow if you're still looking :-)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 06, 2013, 04:55:17 PM
I'd like to be the deity of shadow if you're still looking :-)

Sure thing, I've worked with you before, so I know you are good quality :)

I will take the shadow deity off the list and I will PM you when the tavern is officially open

kingmaster1

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 06, 2013, 07:33:05 PM
Sure thing, I've worked with you before, so I know you are good quality :)

Oh, thank you very much  ;D

I'm looking forward to it :-)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 06, 2013, 07:35:19 PM
Oh, thank you very much  ;D

I'm looking forward to it :-)

A fun fact about your character, he is known to mortals as the angel of death, just as mine is known to mortals as mother nature.

kingmaster1

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 06, 2013, 07:46:37 PM
A fun fact about your character, he is known to mortals as the angel of death, just as mine is known to mortals as mother nature.

Well that sounds quite awesome :P

LamentingQuill

There are still three positions needing filled before we can start up.

Top Cat

I'd be interested in being the Bartender. I could perhaps be a Rakshasa (unless you have something specific in mind for the Bartender position). =^_^=

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Top Cat on March 12, 2013, 06:29:01 PM
I'd be interested in being the Bartender. I could perhaps be a Rakshasa (unless you have something specific in mind for the Bartender position). =^_^=

That is more than acceptable, anthro types are welcomed, everyone but humans/mortals are allowed. I'll put you down as the bartender, we just need to find a deity of light and a deity of spirit now.

Cleo4u2

I'd be interested in either, though leaning more towards Light at the moment. Could you let me know more specifically what you're looking for here? This looks really interesting.
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

Duelist925

If no ones nabbed the Light position, I have a few ideas that might be rather interesting to play out with that.

If so...need a bouncer? :D Discworld style troll would be fun to play as such.

Cleo4u2

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

LamentingQuill

Top Cat

I'm still with you, Ms. Quill. I'm in no rush, here. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Duelist925 on March 25, 2013, 11:36:34 PM
If no ones nabbed the Light position, I have a few ideas that might be rather interesting to play out with that.

If so...need a bouncer? :D Discworld style troll would be fun to play as such.

You can snag the deity of Light, no issues here :)

kingmaster1